A VERY KEY 11/22 FACTOR -- THAT DESERTED 6TH FLOOR

1 view

David Von Pein

Apr 14, 2007, 2:34:43 AM4/14/07
>>> "So, how do you suppose the shooter knew there WASN'T a witness on the same floor?" <<<

That's a fair question indeed (what with Lee Oswald being surrounded
by high box cartons in his Sniper's Nest).

My guess -- Oswald listened very intently. He heard nobody moving
around on the 6th Floor (after Williams left at approx. 12:15 to
12:20).

But if Arce, Norman, Jarman, Lovelady, et al, had decided to go to the
6th Floor to watch the parade, instead of other areas within the
Depository, there is no way in this world that Lee Harvey Oswald fires
that rifle from that Sniper's Nest at 12:30.....especially if he hears
MULTIPLE people moving around and talking on that same sixth floor.

I somehow doubt that that ONE (4th) extra bullet is going to take care
of multiple 6th-Floor eyewitnesses after the assassination. And, of
course, from a pre-shooting LHO mindset, he couldn't possibly have
known how many of those 4 bullets he would need to get the job done on
Mr. Kennedy. It might very well have taken all four bullets for all he
knew at 12:29. Who could know?

In a (lone) nutshell.....

The totally-deserted state of Floor #6 at 12:30 PM on 11/22/63, in
effect, cost the President his life.

IMHO. YMMV.

Walt

Apr 14, 2007, 8:37:39 AM4/14/07
On 14 Apr, 01:34, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> That's a fair question indeed (what with Lee Oswald being surrounded
> by high box cartons in his Sniper's Nest).

> My guess -- Oswald listened very intently. He heard nobody moving
> around on the 6th Floor (after Williams left at approx. 12:15 to
> 12:20)

Guess guess guess.... You guess it was Oswald. You guess helistened
intently. You guess he fired " while crowed in among the boxes" You
guess he was wearing a white shirt and trousers. You guess he changed
his shirt and trousers before leaving the sixth floor. You guess that
he inseted the rifle into the cavern of boxes. You guess he shed 7
years and lost 35 pounds while running down the stairs. You guess he
had just committed the crime of the century, and yet acted completely
normal just seconds later.

It's ok to GUESS but when your GUESS is shown to be a fallacy, an
intelligent sane person would discard that guess.

Yer a kook Pea brain.

Walt

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 14, 2007, 1:30:13 PM4/14/07
According to witnesses there were two men on the 6th floor just prior to
the shooting.

Walt

Apr 14, 2007, 3:22:16 PM4/14/07
On 14 Apr, 12:30, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> According to witnesses there were two men on the 6th floor just prior to
> the shooting.

Yes a couple of witnesses did report two men on the sixth floor.....
The prisoner in the County Jail across Houston street said he had
seen two men on the sixth floor of the TSBD a few minutes before the
shooting. I find that entirely plausible...because I simply can't
accept the Warren Commission's idea of a lone nut. I believe all
"lone nuts" in history have attacked their victim without regard to
keeping their identity hidden. After the fact they all claimed they
were trying to rid the world of a perceived evil.
The warren Commission would have us believe that Oswald blew JFK's
head off for no reason.... That's utterly ridiculous!
Since I don't believe the murder was the work of a lone nut ....It's
logical that the white clothing clad gunman would have had an
accomplice with him on the sixth floor.

Walt

tomnln

Apr 14, 2007, 3:43:15 PM4/14/07
No wonder you accept the WCR.

You are Both into "GUESSES".

American Justice is based on evidence/testimony.

WHY does that Frighten you?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 14, 2007, 6:02:22 PM4/14/07
Some guesswork is involved in the LN scenario....sure. But it's about
1/50th the guesswork when stacked up against ANY conspiracy-slanted
scenario.

We sure don't have to guess about the major items --

It was Oswald's rifle on the 6th Floor.
The shells in the Nest were from Oz's gun.
The prints deep inside the Nest were Oswald's.
The bag in the Nest had Oz's prints too and generally matched the bag
Frazier saw.
Oswald was positively IN THE BUILDING at 12:30.
Oswald lied many times after his arrest (showing a guilty state of
mind).
Witnesses saw an Oz-like man in the Nest around 12:30 and at 12:30.
Oswald positively killed Tippit.

Now, should I start to list the concrete evidence of a conspiracy
(i.e., evidence that points to any other specific shooter besides
LHO)? It'll be a very short list.

But the CT "guesswork" list would take up many script pages. It tires
me out just thinking about listing them all -- disappearing bullets,
disappearing gunmen, fake this and fake that, "coerced" witness #1
through "intimidated" witness #199, imposter Oswalds....and on and
on....

tomnln

Apr 14, 2007, 6:23:39 PM4/14/07
David;
If any of your points were True, there would be NO need for the authorities
to>>>

Withhold evidence
Alter evidence
Destroy evidence
Lie
Suborn Perjury
Intimidate Witnesses

The ONLY Proven Felonies were those committed by the authorities.

WHY is it that you Never address those Facts?

WHY do you Refuse to address Official Records?

http://whokilledjfk.net/