Why?

Guest

Aug 18, 2008, 11:29:51 PM8/18/08

Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
think that it was simply a power grab?

Guest

Aug 18, 2008, 11:29:52 PM8/18/08

David Von Pein

Aug 18, 2008, 11:42:53 PM8/18/08

>>> "Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you think that it was simply a power grab?" <<<

Mainly because Oswald had a gun at his disposal, he worked at a place
where he knew JFK would be passing on Nov. 22, he hated America (in a
general sense), and he had "murder" in his veins (as evidenced by the
Walker shooting, which is probably the #1 reason he bought the rifle
in the first place--to kill Gen. Walker).

Add up all of the above and it equals a dead President in Dallas
(caused by one lone nutcase).*

* = Plus there are the additional factors of: "Incredible Luck For LHO
To Have The Whole 6th Floor To Himself At Exactly The Right Time To
Get The Job Done";

...And the fact that JFK happened to tour Dallas in an open car on a
weekday (when Oswald would be working in the TSBD Building and could
easily blend in with all the non-murderous employees there);

...And the fact that JFK just happened to come by Oswald's building
right at lunchtime, which made it much more likely that fewer people
would be up on the 6th Floor (or any upper "warehouse" floor) to see
Oswald with his gun and to spoil his fun of murdering the President of
a country he hated.

aeffects

Aug 18, 2008, 11:53:11 PM8/18/08

you're sweating David.... slow down, son!

David Von Pein

Aug 19, 2008, 12:26:31 AM8/19/08

>>> "you're sweating David...." <<<

So are you, Crackpipe. You just used your last needle. Now you're
wondering what trash dumpster you'll have to rummage through in order
to get your next fix. That always makes kooks named Healy sweat like
mad.

aeffects

Aug 19, 2008, 1:14:53 AM8/19/08

son, your overreacting. this board is no place to impress the lurkers
(they're CT's, David), you're a tiny lone nut slug David.... and
VinnieB has ruined that promising career you had in the DVD
duplication business... so vent son, VENT, we understand

David Von Pein

Aug 19, 2008, 1:35:21 AM8/19/08

Looks like Healy is in need of that trash dumpster even more than I
originally thought. Can somebody please get him that needle?

aeffects

Aug 19, 2008, 2:04:51 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 10:35 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Looks like Healy is in need of that trash dumpster even more than I
> originally thought. Can somebody please get him that needle?

settle down son.... when you do I'll see what I can do, perhaps a fry-
cook job at WENDY'S, huh? Only $6.50/hr, that's 2 bucks more tan hour
han your making now

Needle? David I don't make clothes, I buy them. Get-a-grip, son!
You're making folks nervous.....

David Von Pein

Aug 19, 2008, 3:50:05 AM8/19/08

>>> "Only $6.50/hr..." <<<

The minimum wage is $6.55 now, Mr. Crackpipe.

Gil Jesus

Aug 19, 2008, 6:24:53 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:29 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:

> Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
> think that it was simply a power grab?

A little from a and a little from b.

a.) He was planning to end the Cold War.

b.) He was murdered by Texans who preferred Lyndon Johnson as
President. The assassination saved the careers of Johnson and Hoover,
both of whom were finished as of 1/1/65. Johnson and Hoover then took
over control of the investigation under the guise of a "Castro-did-it"
scenario and covered the crime up to protect those who saved their
asses.

Harry

Aug 19, 2008, 8:22:56 AM8/19/08

And that boys and girls is how tooth fairy ate the big bad wolf and
the three little pigs.
THE END

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Aug 19, 2008, 11:35:55 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:29 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
> Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
> think that it was simply a power grab?

In 1963 assassination in a public place and a subsequent cover-up were
the norm for resolving conflicts between the power groups that control
our society. Today fake terrorist attacks and anthrax are used to
send the message that if you don't conform,you will be asked to ride
through Dealey Plaza in an open limousine.

Aaron Hirshberg

Guest

Aug 20, 2008, 12:15:29 AM8/20/08
"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

If it happened because of that, then it is extremely selfish. I know people
kill for less, but I would be shocked to find out that he was killed just
for that. There were a lot of witnesses who dies as well as other innocent
people who just happen to have knowledge of something other than Oswald
behind it. A lot of cleanup afterwards. We have to ask why the government
still does not want to reveal the truth and why Jackie Onassis did not
reveal the truth long after Johnson and Hoover were dead... It shows me
that it must not have been them or only them...

robcap...@netscape.com

Aug 20, 2008, 1:00:54 AM8/20/08
On Aug 18, 8:29 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
> Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
> think that it was simply a power grab?

In a simple answer: he cared too much. The Kennedys are a VERY powerful
family and they were one of the richest in the country in 1963, and most
of this wealth came from Joe Kennedy via very dirty means. I admire JFK
as a President, but I do not kid myself as to the power behind the family.
I believe if Joe Kennedy had not suffered a stroke in December 1961 both
JFK and RFK would NOT have been assassinated. He would have kept his
"crusading" kids in line. He was very concerned and upset (Talbot
mentions a knock-down argument between Joe and RFK over the latter's
pursuit of Hoffa and other criminals) about their pursuit of the wrong
type of people. Joe knew how this "upper" crust dealt with "traitors"
(i.e. not following what is best for them, not the country) and he wanted
to keep his sons safe.

JFK was NOT really suited for the office of President. It is that simple.
Many who served in congress and other political offices said he was to
concerned for the underdogs and showed to much "heart" to be in politics.
Joe Jr. was the one who was really groomed to be the president, but his
untimely death changed all that. In the office of the President you
really can't put your own agenda in front of those that really are in
charge. JFK made the key mistake of thinking he was in charge of things,
thus he set about ending the cold war (which was really a cover for
expanding American businesses overseas), ending the possibility of a
Vietnam war, ending hostile relations with Cuba, ending the huge tax
breaks the oil men got, keeping Isreal and China free of nuclear
technology, taking on, and beating, the steel companies, pursuing human
rights - i.e. civil rights legislation, having the gall to make America
debt-free and not obliged to the "central bank" known as the "Fed", and
declaring the CIA would be "shattered into a thousand pieces."

JFK has been "labeled" as a liberal, when in fact he was very consertive
in many aspects of his administration. He was better than RFK at the game
of politics, more polished and mature, but his caring and desire to return
the country to the way it was setup were his undoing. The subsequent
Kennedy killings and attempts all stem from this act. Once you kill you
have to keep killing to keep it quiet. The 1964 plane crash of Teddy was
NO accident. Chappaquiddick was not as reported. JFK Jr. died shortly
after he told friends he was going to find out what really happened to his
father, and also saying he was going to run for office. Coincidence?

Finally, the Kennedys "got in the way of" the best laid plans. Nixon was
SUPPOSED to win, period. Look at who sponsored Nixon and you will see the
first layer of participants. Yes, Hoover and LBJ are guilty as they were
both facing major issues, but it goes much deeper and higher than just
those two. Just my two cents.

Baldoni

Aug 20, 2008, 1:02:33 AM8/20/08
Guest laid this down on his screen :

> Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
> think that it was simply a power grab?

Who ?

Hitler ?

--
Count Baldoni

JLeyd...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2008, 1:19:28 AM8/20/08
On Aug 18, 11:29�pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
> Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
> think that it was simply a power grab?

If there had been a rational reason behind the killing of JFK and we knew
"Why," we probably also would know Who. At least who was behind it. But
most assassinations and assassination attempts in U.S. history have been
like drive-by shootings.. The victim was simply a target of opportunity.
I remember reading the diary of Arthur Bremer, the man who shot and
crippled Presidential candidate George Wallace (and is now out of prison,
incidentally.) He fantasized what he would say after his capture and this
was his answer: "Ask me why I did it & I'd say 'I don't know', or
'Nothing else to do,' or 'Why not?' or 'I have to kill somebody'." I
don't know if Oswald would have been any more coherent.

JGL

curtjester1

Aug 20, 2008, 1:34:52 AM8/20/08
On Aug 18, 8:29 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
> Do you think it was because of something he did or did not do, or do you
> think that it was simply a power grab?

First follow the money. Oil-depletion talk taking enormous profits from
oil barons. Of course they were obscene, how else could a runaway get a
stake from some poker winnings and be the richest man in the U.S.? The
people that control the country work throught the Federal Reserve and JFK
was going to curtail that process by limiting what money they could print.
All the money lost by war fanatics for ending the Vietnam conflict
prematurely. All the CIA lackeys that represented the power brokers who
circumvented the law and JFK by doing their Cuba thing, and then blaming
their corruption in trying to force JFK to make unlawful moves, then
subsequently blaming him, and riling the right-wing into still supporting
them even after the BoP failure. All these factions fomenting and finally
forming a united stand into going along with an offing JFK plan, until the
act was completed, and forming a united-we-stand bond in keeping the lid
on all the aspects of it. Oh I forgot the pissed off rich mobsters....

CJ

Message has been deleted

marki...@yahoo.com

Aug 20, 2008, 2:01:57 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 12:41 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> You think terror attacks are 'fake'?

I'm uncertain as to the veracity of the information in this article
from July 2002:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/jul2002/anth-j20.shtml

Excerpt: "On April 24, 1997, an anthrax hoax letter was received at
the Washington headquarters of the B’nai B’rith. It contained a
gelatin-like substance purporting to be wet anthrax. In actuality it
was a closely related but non-toxic chemical. According to Kristof,
“Mr. Z” wrote a letter to the organizer of a terrorism seminar in
Washington, held the same day as the B’nai B’rith attack, complaining
that neither he nor any other anthrax expert had been invited.

A second anthrax hoax in February 1999 was more ambitious, involving
envelopes to the Washington Post, NBC’s Atlanta office, a post office
in Columbus, Georgia, near the Ft. Benning army base, and the Old
Executive Office Building in Washington. The lettering and language
patterns in the Columbus letter—the only one Kristof was able to
examine—resembled those in last fall’s attacks.

Larry Klayman of Judicial Watch said, in a press statement, “We
believe that the White House knew or had reason to know that an
anthrax attack was imminent or underway.” White House spokesman Gordon
Johndroe said that the drug had been distributed “in the early hours
of September 11,” before the exact nature of the terrorist attacks on
New York City and Washington had become clear."

Here's another one, and again, I make no claims to the veracity, June
2002:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27888

Excerpt: "In October, press reports revealed that White House staff
had been on a regimen of the powerful antibiotic Cipro since the Sept.
11 terrorist attacks. Judicial Watch wants to know why White House
workers, including President Bush, began taking the drug nearly a
month before anthrax was detected on Capitol Hill."

Respectfully,
~Mark

cdddraftsman

Aug 20, 2008, 11:07:49 PM8/20/08
On Aug 18, 8:29 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
> Do you think it was because of something he did ?

Yes .

JFK did many dangerous things in his career and while in office . The SS
developed a fatalistic attitude in regards to protecting JFK that was in
keeping with JFK's own lifetime pursuit of running after danger instead of
avoiding it .

Prime Example :

Arrival at Love Feild : The minute he had a chance he went into a
unscreened crowd of well wishers (Against the advice of the SS) ...... Any
one of those hundred or so people could of had a gun and done him in
(Similar to what happened to George Wallace) .......

Incredible negligence on the part of JFK ?

Or

Did he think everyone loved him ? From the responce of people who came to
see him he could of been fooled very easily .

Again you don't have to look far to find the greatest threat to JFK was
JFK himself .

> or did not do ?

Well that's a tough one : All I can think of at the moment is that he did
not duck after the first shot missed the limo :-)

> or do you think that it was simply a power grab ?

By all accounts LBJ would be a prime suspect (nominally) .....

That is until ......

You look at the incredible mess he inherited from JFK ..... Cold War ....
Cuba ..... Nuclear Proliferation ..... Vietnam ......... Civil Rights
....... Space Race .......

The problems were endless ..........(~)

The Bigger Problem : The only thing wrong with LBJ plotting "a power
grab" or *others* doing it without his knowledge to get him into the WH
..... is that it risks everything to gain little or nothing .

tl

(~) : JFK was quoted as saying that he was so fed up with the problems
that he was about to give the job to Nixon .

Gerry Simone

Aug 20, 2008, 11:42:57 PM8/20/08

So like Mort Sahl said, that all JFK did wrong was look towards virtue and
a government for the people, by the people.

"robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Aug 20, 2008, 11:43:17 PM8/20/08
Both.

You need to get power (or have access to it) in order to do the things JFK
did or didn't do.

"Guest" <llc...@aol.com> wrote in message

Guest

Aug 21, 2008, 12:08:40 AM8/21/08
<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

JGL

Well a president is not a victim of opportunity. I still cannot buy that
Oswald got a job and then said "oh, the president will be coming to town
by my job, I think I'll kill him!" Makes no sense.

robcap...@netscape.com

Aug 21, 2008, 11:50:28 AM8/21/08
On Aug 20, 8:42 pm, "Gerry Simone" <newdecent...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So like Mort Sahl said, that all JFK did wrong was look towards virtue and
> a government for the people, by the people.

Exactly. We don't count. He was a great president for us, but a bad
one for the ones who are really in charge.

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Aug 21, 2008, 9:46:55 PM8/21/08
> You think terror attacks are 'fake'?
>
> Bin Laden and the rest of his merry band of peaceful Islamic brothers take
> credit and delight in slaughtering people. They brag about it, post videos
> and laugh about it and crow that their religion promises heaven and
> doe-eyed virgins for those that martyr themselves by blowing up those they
> think are 'infidels'.

www.911hoax.com. I went along with the "we made some mistakes" shit
until a couple of weeks ago. Only now do I realize that the current
President and VP are the biggest traitors and criminals in US
history. Possibly in world history. Remember, I said traitors and
criminals. I did not say mass murderers. The Communists and Nazis
claim those titles with no contest.

The terrorists are GW Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. And their fellow
travellers. We were attacked by terrorists from Crawford Texas,
whereever the fuck Cheney is from this week, and Rumsfeld.
Blackwater, CIA, all terrorists.

With all the torture and the Jeff Gannon shit, I am also convinced
that Bush, Gannon, Rove, and possibly Gonzalez are the most perverted
deviants to ever ascend to such a high public position. A bunch of
drug addled sex perverts running our country for the last eight
years! They are right up there with Caligula and Nero.

Aaron Hirshberg

kbs8...@yahoo.com

Aug 21, 2008, 10:31:48 PM8/21/08
On Aug 20, 11:08 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well a president is not a victim of opportunity. I still cannot buy that
> Oswald got a job and then said "oh, the president will be coming to town
> by my job, I think I'll kill him!" Makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
shot at Walker in April '63 and had his wife take pictures of him in the
yard holding the rifle and a newspaper. He was basically a failure in life
who tried to blame everyone else in the world except himself. Robert
Oswald had no problem believing his brother killed JFK and Officer Tippit.

tomnln

Aug 21, 2008, 11:39:55 PM8/21/08

<kbs8...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 20, 11:08 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well a president is not a victim of opportunity. I still cannot buy that
>> Oswald got a job and then said "oh, the president will be coming to town
>> by my job, I think I'll kill him!" Makes no sense.
>
> It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
> shot at Walker in April '63

WRONG

and had his wife take pictures of him in the
> yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.

WRONG

He was basically a failure in life
> who tried to blame everyone else in the world except himself. Robert
> Oswald had no problem believing his brother killed JFK and Officer Tippit.

WRONG

Steve Thomas

Aug 22, 2008, 8:59:48 AM8/22/08
On Aug 22, 10:39 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 20, 11:08 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Well a president is not a victim of opportunity.  I still cannot buy that
> >> Oswald got a job and then said "oh, the president will be coming to town
> >> by my job, I think I'll kill him!"  Makes no sense.
>
> > It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
> > shot at Walker in April '63
>
> WRONG
>
> and had his wife take pictures of him in the
>
> > yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.
>
> WRONG

Could you elaborate on this answer?

kbs8...@yahoo.com

Aug 22, 2008, 7:31:40 PM8/22/08
On Aug 21, 10:39 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wow, tomnln. So you are implying that Oswald's brother and wife were
in on the JFK assassination? Just curious, do you also believe Bigfoot
took part in the assassination too?

Marina confirmed that Oswald shot at Walker and that she took the
backyard photos. Robert Oswald believes his brother killed JFK and
Tippit.

robcap...@netscape.com

Aug 22, 2008, 8:28:22 PM8/22/08
On Aug 22, 4:31 pm, kbs88...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Aug 21, 10:39 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
> > > shot at Walker in April '63
>
> > WRONG
>
> > and had his wife take pictures of him in the
>
> > > yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.
>
> > WRONG
>
> > He was basically a failure in life
>
> > > who tried to blame everyone else in the world except himself. Robert
> > > Oswald had no problem believing his brother killed JFK and Officer Tippit.
>
> > WRONG
>
> Wow, tomnln. So you are implying that Oswald's brother and wife were
> in on the JFK assassination? Just curious, do you also believe Bigfoot
> took part in the assassination too?

I think Tom is asking for proof that LHO shot at Walker and that the
BY photos are real. Do you have any? Or are you like the WC?

> Marina confirmed that Oswald shot at Walker and that she took the
> backyard photos. Robert Oswald believes his brother killed JFK and
> Tippit.

Marina was NOT there so this is all heresay, and there are spousal
laws to prevent her from testifying in a real court. The BY photos
are fake, this has been proven a long time ago.

IF Robert believed this why did he get so mad when the press said
"...that Robert Oswald had just testified that he believed that his
brother was an agent of the Soviet Union." Firstly, the WC promised
not to leak any of his testimony (probably Allen Dulles) and secondly
because he believed LHO to be innocent. Bertrand Russell:

"Robert Oswald was outraged by this (leakage to the press), and he
said that he could not remain silent while lies were told about his
testimony. He had never said this and he had never believed it. All
that he had told the Commission was that he believed his brother was
innocent and was in no way involved in the assassination."

Ben Holmes

Aug 22, 2008, 8:34:41 PM8/22/08
In article <a2fbfe9e-76b3-46d9...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
kbs8...@yahoo.com says...

>On Aug 21, 10:39=A0pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> that
>wn

>> > It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
>> > shot at Walker in April '63
>>
>> WRONG
>>
>> and had his wife take pictures of him in the
>>
>> > yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.
>>
>> WRONG
>>
>> He was basically a failure in life
>>
>> > who tried to blame everyone else in the world except himself. Robert
>> > Oswald had no problem believing his brother killed JFK and Officer Tipp=

>it.
>>
>> WRONG
>
>Wow, tomnln. So you are implying that Oswald's brother and wife were
>in on the JFK assassination? Just curious, do you also believe Bigfoot
>took part in the assassination too?
>
>Marina confirmed that Oswald shot at Walker

Her -opinion- is no better than yours or mine. There's no "confirmation"
possible - so your statement is incorrect at best. She has no direct knowledge
of this event.

Indeed the *EVIDENCE* would lead any honest person to conclude that if Oswald
was involved in the Walker shooting, he was not alone.

Are you an honest person? Do you *know* the evidence in that case?

tomnln

Aug 22, 2008, 11:10:40 PM8/22/08

WRONG SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm

> and had his wife take pictures of him in the
>
> > yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.

WRONG SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Marina was held by secret Service under "Protective Custody". From
11/22/63 to 2/3/64 when she appeared at WC Hearings.

During that time frame she was "Threatened" with Deportation. Had Marina
been deported, her 2 daughters would stay in the U S A as Acan citizens.
WHAT would you have done?

Marina has since said her husband was Framed.

Could you elaborate on this answer?

> He was basically a failure in life
>
> > who tried to blame everyone else in the world except himself. Robert
> > Oswald had no problem believing his brother killed JFK and Officer
> > Tippit.
>
> WRONG

Robert hadn't seen Lee since Thanksgiving of 1962.

Robert's book states that by Sunday night the Secret Service suspected the
FBI of the ASSASSINATION.

tomnln

Aug 22, 2008, 11:16:59 PM8/22/08

On Aug 21, 10:39 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 20, 11:08 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Well a president is not a victim of opportunity. I still cannot buy
> >> that
> >> Oswald got a job and then said "oh, the president will be coming to
> >> town
> >> by my job, I think I'll kill him!" Makes no sense.
>
> > It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
> > shot at Walker in April '63
>
> WRONG
>
> and had his wife take pictures of him in the
>
> > yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.
>
> WRONG
>
> He was basically a failure in life
>
> > who tried to blame everyone else in the world except himself. Robert
> > Oswald had no problem believing his brother killed JFK and Officer
> > Tippit.
>
> WRONG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kbs88 wrote;

Wow, tomnln. So you are implying that Oswald's brother and wife were
in on the JFK assassination? Just curious, do you also believe Bigfoot
took part in the assassination too?

I write;

I said NO such thing.
Be careful of the insulte....I've been known to Retaliate beyond your
wildest dreams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kbs88 wrote;

Marina confirmed that Oswald shot at Walker and that she took the
backyard photos. Robert Oswald believes his brother killed JFK and
Tippit.

Marina cooperated under "Threat of Deportation".

Robert hadn't seen Lee in over a YEAR.
So, how well did Robert know his brother.

Robert also said the the Biggest Suspect was the FBI acc. to the Secret
Service.

Would you care to address the authorities' Evidence Tampering? (a Felony)

http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cdddraftsman

Aug 23, 2008, 12:37:17 PM8/23/08
On Aug 20, 9:08 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:

> Well a president is not a victim of opportunity.  I still cannot buy that
> Oswald got a job and then said "oh, the president will be coming to town
> by my job, I think I'll kill him!"  Makes no sense.

I suggest looking up the term 'Happenstance of History' and get
informed . Happenstances have no requirement that they have to make
sense .

The truth also has no requirement that it has to be believed by
anyone .

I'm fully satisfied that if 25% of the population believes LHO acted
alone , then we can assume the other 75% is in denial and too
embarrassed to admit they were hoodwinked into believing in a
conspiracy .

For your edification :

That conspiracy is now officially considered a political
abstraction .

tl

tomnln

Aug 23, 2008, 6:31:14 PM8/23/08

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> "Steve Thomas" <misled...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 22, 10:39 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > It makes perfect sense when you look at what else Oswald did. He took a
>> > shot at Walker in April '63
>>
> WRONG SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
>>
>> and had his wife take pictures of him in the
>>
>> > yard holding the rifle and a newspaper.
>
> WRONG SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> Marina was held by secret Service under "Protective Custody". From
> 11/22/63 to 2/3/64 when she appeared at WC Hearings.
>
> During that time frame she was "Threatened" with Deportation. Had Marina
> been deported, her 2 daughters would stay in the U S A as Acan citizens.
> WHAT would you have done?
>
> Marina has since said her husband was Framed.

> Could you elaborate on this answer?

Which one? There are several.

Harry

Aug 23, 2008, 6:37:11 PM8/23/08

Marina's testimony has been all over the board. She's contradicted herself
too many times to be credible. If I were in her shoes--a Russian being
held against my will by U.S. government agents and being threatened with
deportation--I'd tell them want they wanted to hear also. There were
children involved here also.

It doesn't matter what Robert Oswald thought. He had no first-hand
knowledge of anything. He and Lee weren't that close.

kbs8...@yahoo.com

Aug 23, 2008, 6:43:41 PM8/23/08

----

-----
> kbs88 wrote;
>
> Marina confirmed that Oswald shot at Walker and that she took the
> backyard photos. Robert Oswald believes his brother killed JFK and
> Tippit.
>
> Marina cooperated under "Threat of Deportation".
>
> Robert hadn't seen Lee in over a YEAR.
> So, how well did Robert know his brother.
>
> Robert also said the the Biggest Suspect was the FBI acc. to the Secret
> Service.
>
> Would you care to address the authorities' Evidence Tampering? (a Felony)
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

Nice try, tomnln, but it doesn't wash. I haven't seen both my brothers
since Thanksgiving 2006 but it doesn't mean I no longer recognize their
characteristics.

Robert Oswald said he knew it was his brother when Scoggins reported he
heard the Tippit murderer say "Poor dumb cop" or "Poor damn cop" as he
passed by his taxi cab leaving the scene. Robert had heard the same phrase
from Lee. Also, when Robert visited him in jail he got no indication from
Lee that he was innocent. Instead, he saw on Lee's face the guilt and how
Lee had a little smirk like he was very proud of what he did.

Since it is clearly on the record that Robert believes his brother acted
alone in the JFK assassination I'm sure your next step will be that Robert
was forced to that decision by the "conspiracy" team and is still under
that force today, 45 years later.

As for Marina, you say she was under "Threat of Deportation" but all these
years later she hasn't changed her tune on the Walker shot in April '63
and the backyard photos. Does that mean she is still under the deportation
threat today? If so then why hasn't she been shipped back Minsk with her
belief now that Oswald wasn't the one to pull the trigger on JFK?

Guest

Aug 23, 2008, 8:43:30 PM8/23/08
<kbs8...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't recall reading anything about Oswald blaming anyone for his
problems. I don't recall ever reading anything about the man having
problems other than financial.

Guest

Aug 23, 2008, 8:44:23 PM8/23/08
"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

For your edification :

tl

The former Dallas police chief Jess Curry felt that it was a conspiracy.
He even felt that at the least, Oswald was not alone. You can see his
confusion on the videos at the time. He also wrote that the Secret
Service put forth the motorcade route and design. The SS also requested
an additional 20 Dallas police to be at the Trade-Mart. Once can assume
to have less cops on the scene of the crime...

kbs8...@yahoo.com

Aug 23, 2008, 11:12:30 PM8/23/08
On Aug 23, 7:43 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oswald only had financial problems? Hmm... let's see:

1) Defected to the USSR and blamed the American system for his
failures in life.
2) Attempted suicide in the USSR because he initially didn't get his
way.
3) Got tired of the USSR system after about 18 months and requested to
come back to America (took around year to process).
4) Once back in America he wrote letters saying how the USSR system
failed him and is no different than the American system.
5) Decides to fight the system that he blames for his little lot in
life and buys a rifle.
6) Has his wife take a photo of him holding a rifle and a newspaper
with an article about Richard Nixon coming to town.
7) Takes a shot at General Walker in April '63.
8) Gets involved with the Cuba issue in New Orleans on the side of
Castro and is taken into custody.
9) Does a radio show interview one night in New Orleans about the Cuba
issue and then a week later comes back prepared to kick butt but is
rolled over by the host who found out about his history of the USSR
defection and his police record. (A recording of this interview was
linked a few months ago and it is funny listening to Oswald at the
beginning trying to sound so important and then get nailed to the wall
and become speechless when the radio audience learns what a moron he
is, courtesy of the host and other guests)
10) Takes multiple shots at the president of the United States with
hundreds of innocent people near the car including women and children.
11) Shoots a Dallas police officer 45 minutes later.
12) Attempts to shoot the Dallas police officer in the theater after
being told to stand up.

So I say he had a few more problems than just the financial one.

yeuhd

Aug 24, 2008, 3:32:31 PM8/24/08

From the WC testimony of Marina Oswald:

Mr. RANKIN. Did you see anyone from the Immigration Service during
this period of time?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know who that was?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember the name. I think he is the chairman of
that office. At least he was a representative of that office.
Mr. RANKIN. By "that office" you mean the one at Dallas?
Mrs. OSWALD. I was told that he had especially come from New York, it
seems to me.
Mr. RANKIN. What did he say to you?
Mrs. OSWALD. That if I was not guilty of anything, if I had not
committed any crime against this Government, then I had every right to
live in this country. This was a type of introduction before the
questioning by the FBI. He even said that it would be better for me if
I were to help them.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he explain to you what he meant by being better for
you?
Mrs. OSWALD. In the sense that I would have more rights in this
country. I understood it that way.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you understand that you were being threatened with
deportation if you didn't answer these questions?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, I did not understand it that way.
You see, it was presented in such a delicate form, but there was a
clear implication that it would be better if I were to help.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you —
Mrs. OSWALD. This was only felt. It wasn't said in actual words.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you feel that it was a threat?
Mrs. OSWALD. This was not quite a threat — it was not a threat. But it
was their great desire that I be in contact, in touch with the FBI. I
sensed that.
Mr. RANKIN. But you did not consider it to be a threat to you?
Mrs. OSWALD. No.
Mr. RANKIN. Did anyone indicate that it would affect your ability to
work in this country if you cooperated?
Mrs. OSWALD. Excuse me. No.

From the HSCA testimony of Marina Oswald Porter:

Mr. DEVINE. Has anyone during the course of these past 15 years
threatened to deport you if you did not answer in a manner that they
thought you should?
Mrs. PORTER. No; they have not.
Mr. DEVINE. They have not, you have had no such threats.
Mrs. PORTER. No.

Guest

Aug 24, 2008, 3:33:19 PM8/24/08
<kbs8...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I would not and again, no where has he blamed anyone or anything for any
of his "problems." I fail to see ANY of what you listed as problems.
They are simply events. You want to make them into problems. Of course
none of what you wrote was proven by the way...

kbs8...@yahoo.com

Aug 24, 2008, 11:42:24 PM8/24/08
On Aug 24, 2:33 pm, "Guest" <llco...@aol.com> wrote:
>> <kbs88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> none of what you wrote was proven by the way...- Hide quoted text -

So nothing in the list was proven? Was Marina a mail-order bride?

Also, I think a person who tries to commit suicide is showing he has a
problem, not that he is just going through the motions of an "event."

Bud

Aug 25, 2008, 12:50:04 AM8/25/08
On Aug 22, 8:34 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <a2fbfe9e-76b3-46d9-9f6d-9079bded0...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
> kbs88...@yahoo.com says...

It wasn`t her opinion. It was Oswald`s opinion. He expressed the
opinion that he shot at Walker to her.

> There's no "confirmation"
> possible - so your statement is incorrect at best. She has no direct knowledge
> of this event.

Her husband did.

> Indeed the *EVIDENCE* would lead any honest person to conclude that if Oswald
> was involved in the Walker shooting, he was not alone.

The evidence is that Oswald was a loner, so if he took the shot, the
evidence indicates he did it alone. What evidence do you have he
plotted with anyone?

> Are you an honest person? Do you *know* the evidence in that case?

Yah, witness testimony and physical evidence indicates Oswald did
it. Ask Walt.

tomnln

Aug 28, 2008, 9:23:57 PM8/28/08

<kbs8...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Marina was Protected from deportation years later by marrying American
citizen Kenneth Porter.

Wanna explain the authorities Tampering with evidence?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

ps;
Have you talked with Marina? ( I HAVE)

Harry

Aug 28, 2008, 10:03:14 PM8/28/08
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN...

> Nice try, tomnln, but it doesn't wash. I haven't seen both my brothers
> since Thanksgiving 2006 but it doesn't mean I no longer recognize their
> characteristics.
>
> Robert Oswald said he knew it was his brother when Scoggins reported he
> heard the Tippit murderer say "Poor dumb cop" or "Poor damn cop" as he
> passed by his taxi cab leaving the scene. Robert had heard the same phrase
> from Lee. Also, when Robert visited him in jail he got no indication from
> Lee that he was innocent. Instead, he saw on Lee's face the guilt and how
> Lee had a little smirk like he was very proud of what he did.
>
> Since it is clearly on the record that Robert believes his brother acted
> alone in the JFK assassination I'm sure your next step will be that Robert
> was forced to that decision by the "conspiracy" team and is still under
> that force today, 45 years later.
>
> As for Marina, you say she was under "Threat of Deportation" but all these
> years later she hasn't changed her tune on the Walker shot in April '63
> and the backyard photos. Does that mean she is still under the deportation
> threat today? If so then why hasn't she been shipped back Minsk with her
> belief now that Oswald wasn't the one to pull the trigger on JFK?
> Marina was Protected from deportation years later by marrying American
> citizen Kenneth Porter.
>
> Wanna explain the authorities Tampering with evidence?>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htmhttp://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

> ps;
> Have you talked with Marina? ( I HAVE)

Have you talked with Marina? ( I HAVE)>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would be as curious as Eve after the fruit in the Garden about what
she revealed to you.

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Aug 29, 2008, 12:36:17 PM8/29/08

"Chuck Schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

On Aug 28, 8:23 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> Marina was Protected from deportation years later by marrying American
> citizen Kenneth Porter.

Why didn't they kill Porter and deport Marina?

Answer that one, you clostomy bag wearing/wheelchair-bound weenie.

They were too busy tracing the AIDS epidemic to your wife.

Wanna try your luck with these?>>>