Retards on the Education Forum

Bud

Oct 5, 2008, 4:02:02 PM10/5/08

I was looking into the Tippit murder when I stumbled upon this post
in the Education Forum. Seems a member took note that there seemed to
be a photo on the dashboard of Tippit`s patrol car. Naturally, that
was enough to get the juices of kook imagination flowing. The sorry
exchanges can be found here...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12856

First, someone suggests it`s a "mugshot.' Another says "I`d bet the
photo was who Tippit was trying to make contact with
earlier." (without benefit of knowing who the "photo" was of, or who
Tippit was trying o reach, a solid kook connection is made!). Advanced
member Gil Jesus chimes in with "To me, thats a wanted poster". (You
would think that would be a clue to the other kooks, since Gil is
never right about anything). Still another sees "... a male figure
wearing a hat" in the supposed photo. Someone says that Myers
explained that it was just a clip, prompting Jack White to call Myers
a possible "disinfo agent". One kook says the "photo" is not a
"typical mugshot". Finally, to put damper on the orgy of speculation,
someone provides a link to Myers` site, where the "photo of the man"
is clearly shown to be a spring clip.

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/05/mystery-of-tippits-clipboard.html

To sum up, retards, pretending to be researchers, indulged in
runaway speculation based on the faulty conclusions of what they were
looking at. And at the end of the day, it took an LN to provide the
REAL answers.

{A side note to this is that it seems that is is considered a given
amongst CTK that Tippit`s fellow officers, some his friends, were not
interested in catching the man responsible for his death. I wonder how
such an amazing premise came to be considered the right viewpoint from
which to evaluate this murder?]

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 6:19:07 PM10/5/08

you whine beautifully, hon. Now if you could only get the prop astop
your tinfoil beanie to spin, we could all go home.

Carry on troll!

Bud

Oct 5, 2008, 6:28:50 PM10/5/08

Did you like that find, stoner? Those kooks were hot on the trail
of a clip. Now we`ll see some progress, eh?

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 6:43:47 PM10/5/08

you're such a coward Dudster what with you hiding behind nonsense
you'd never DARE defend.... all bluster faggot! Carry on!

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 6:44:33 PM10/5/08

oh, it must be hell being assigned a shift here..... ROTFLMFAO

Bud

Oct 5, 2008, 7:00:38 PM10/5/08

You seem upset, did I catch you coming off a high?

Bud

Oct 5, 2008, 7:07:36 PM10/5/08

<snicker> Looks like I`m going to have to join the Education Forum,
that seems to be where all the "serious research" is being done.

Now, where have a seen kooks draw wide-ranging conclusions from
inconclusive, fuzzy photos before? Oh, thats right, every photo the
kooks look at.

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 7:14:24 PM10/5/08

hon, you haven't a clue..... ROTFLMFAO

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 7:15:18 PM10/5/08

douche, I been yanking your disgusting chain for 3 years now, why
should I stop now?

Bud

Oct 5, 2008, 7:17:34 PM10/5/08

I think I`ve shown that they don`t.

Bud

Oct 5, 2008, 7:20:39 PM10/5/08

You forget who wrote the post, and who responded. I called the
tune, you merely played your part.

Sam Brown

Oct 5, 2008, 8:56:38 PM10/5/08

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Great post Bud. I must admit that I have a sneaking suspicion that most of
these Ct'ers,(Junkie, Toothless, Gilberto, Wally et al) are in fact mentally
ill. Their refusal to see what is blindingly obvious has become
pathological. Kooks.

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 11:21:11 PM10/5/08
On Oct 5, 5:56 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote in message

somebody get the LYSOL out, daSkank Samantha of-Four-Elephants-fame
Brown is here, place stinks of tuna!

aeffects

Oct 5, 2008, 11:21:46 PM10/5/08
nobody is interested sonny, get lost

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2008, 11:22:56 PM10/5/08

>>> "Retards on the Education Forum." <<<

Possibly the biggest "retard" of them all that posts at The Education
Forum (besides Healy The Crackpipe, of course) is Jack White.

Here's a perfect example of what I mean:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12420

BTW, for anyone interested, I've posted a video on my YouTube channel
that shows (pretty clearly, IMO) that the "object" that Mrs. Kennedy
is holding just after she and JFK get into the limo at Love Field (an
object that many CTers think is a "dog" toy of some sort) is merely
the bouquet of asters that she had received at the airport.

Check the 1:20 mark of this video for the "Jackie & JFK Looking At The
Asters" footage:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWk2fO_giqA&fmt=18

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/asters

Gil Jesus

Oct 6, 2008, 5:58:09 AM10/6/08
On Oct 5, 4:02�pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> � �I was looking into the Tippit murder when I stumbled upon this post
> in the Education Forum.

ROFLMAO.....you wanted to know something so you went to a "kook" site
to get the information you needed........ROFLMAO

Do you nuts ever THINK about the posts you make before you actually
make them ?

I doubt it.

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2008, 6:30:35 AM10/6/08

>>> "You wanted to know something so you went to a "kook" site to get the information you needed." <<<

When did Bud ever say that?

Do you CT-Kooks ever THINK about the posts you make before you

Gil Jesus

Oct 6, 2008, 6:45:27 AM10/6/08

Still hurting over getting booted from the Ed Forum, eh, Davey boy ?

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 6:52:40 AM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 5:58 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 5, 4:02 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > I was looking into the Tippit murder when I stumbled upon this post
> > in the Education Forum.
>
> ROFLMAO.....you wanted to know something so you went to a "kook" site
> to get the information you needed........ROFLMAO

What information would that be, how retarded kooks are? I can find
that anywhere kooks gather. What do they do there, wonder if this or
that could be true? You kooks have made this man`s death a creative
writing exercise, and you aren`t even that creative.

But, if you were to Google the words "Tippit murder", you`ll find
these exchanges in the Education Forum fifth or sixth. You prove once
more what I said about you never being right. The spring clip on
Tippit`s clipboard is smarter than all the kooks jabbering away on the
Education forum.

> Do you nuts ever THINK about the posts you make before you actually
> make them ?

I`m an LN, gil, I don`t have to lie. It`s you kooks who need to lie
to yourselves, and anyone who tries to talk sense to you is a "disinfo
agent", or "CIA asset".

> I doubt it.

Walt

Oct 6, 2008, 7:01:23 AM10/6/08

Yes you DO need to li Dud.... Your compelled to lie because you lack
the guts to face the facts.

> > I doubt it.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 7:02:05 AM10/6/08
On Oct 5, 11:22 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Possibly the biggest "retard" of them all that posts at The Education
> Forum (besides Healy The Crackpipe, of course) is Jack White.
>
> Here's a perfect example of what I mean:
>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12420
>
> BTW, for anyone interested, I've posted a video on my YouTube channel
> that shows (pretty clearly, IMO) that the "object" that Mrs. Kennedy
> is holding just after she and JFK get into the limo at Love Field (an
> object that many CTers think is a "dog" toy of some sort) is merely
> the bouquet of asters that she had received at the airport.

The reason the kooks are so interested in this is to try to
rehabilitate Jean Hill as a witness. But, she is still wrong if she
thought a puppet (which is really the flowers) was a dog. And it
doesn`t matter if it was Jackies gloves or the flowers or whatever
else Hill mistook for a dog, there was no dog. Wrong is wrong. The
reason this is important is that this witness can be shown to be
clearly wrong, because plenty of evidence exists to determine it to be
an error. But when it comes to other witnesses who could be just as
wrong, there isn`t such a wealth if information to identify their
error.

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 7:06:03 AM10/6/08

If we are the liars, why is it you kooks who get caught
misrepresenting the evidence all the time? Did Brennan say Oswald
"WALKED" away from the window, Walt?

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 7:08:57 AM10/6/08

See what happens when you throw the sensible people out? The
remaining idiots begin a hunt for a killer spring clip. Do you still
think it was a "wanted poster", Gil?

Walt

Oct 6, 2008, 9:54:11 AM10/6/08

You read with a jaundiced perspective Dud....Or you simply can't
comprehend what you read.

I read the same posts you did and I noticed that not all CT's agreed
with the idea that there was a photo on Tippits clipboard.
Some CT's thought the image was a man while others thought it was the
spring clip on a clip board.
Gil made a good point that the spring clip was mounted in an unusual
location on that clipboard though I don't think the location of the
clip is proof that it is not a clip. ( where is it written that the
clip has to be at the top of the board?)

Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)

The FACT that you and all Lners pick the least believable CT as an
example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
limb that won't support them.

Gil Jesus

Oct 6, 2008, 10:41:49 AM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 9:54�am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
> Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)

Agreed Walt. They also like to paint them with the brush of UFOers and
believers in anything that hasn't been proven.

> The FACT that you and all Lners �pick the least believable CT as an
> example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a

> limb that won't support them.-

I could agree with that except for one thing-- I really don't G.A.S.
what they think about me.

Also, I believe that because the evidence in this case was in the
hands of the criminals, it is necessary for us to speculate, if for no
other reason, than to eliminate the possibilities. In a "solid case"
criminal investigation of a murder, there would be NO QUESTIONS about
the guilt of a suspect, let alone the evidence.

In this case, there's nothing BUT questions, indicating that the
coverup was less than perfect.

There are three kinds of LNers. The deceivers, who feed and keep alive
the lies, the ignorant who cannot see those lies and the trolls who
refuse to see them.

When the blind lead the blind, they both fall in the hole.

Walt

Oct 6, 2008, 11:10:47 AM10/6/08
On 6 Oct, 09:41, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 9:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
> > Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)
>
> Agreed Walt. They also like to paint them with the brush of UFOers and
> believers in anything that hasn't been proven.
>

> > The FACT that you and all Lners pick the least believable CT as an
> > example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> > they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
> > limb that won't support them.-
>
> I could agree with that except for one thing-- I really don't G.A.S.
> what they think about me.

I could agree with that except for one thing-- I really don't G.A.S.
what they think about me.

Nor do I .......I also could care less what ANYBODY thinks about me...
Because this isn't about me..... or you.

Your point about the evidence in this case being in the hands of the
criminals, is true and valid...HOWEVER

That does not mean that those criminals didn't ever tell the truth.
They were forced to fit their lie into a framework of truth because
Oswald had tripped them up by failing to be at his assigned place at
the time the shots were being fired.
For reasons known only to Oswald he was NOT in that so called
"sniper's nest" at the time of the shooting. If he had been he would
have received a bullet through his brain and he'd have been found dead
with the rifle and shells right there in mute testimony that he was
the killer.

When Oswald threw the monkey wrench into the machinery the bastards
had to start improvising and lying to frame him. There were
reporters on the scene who were reporting what they saw, which forced
the conspirators to work within that frame work as much as
possible.

Therefore While I agree that the overall picure painted by the
authorities was a lie....there is some truth within those lies.
The problem is : How do you sift the gnat shit from the
pepper????......

I believe we must discontinue the silliness that everything is a lie
and therefore we have no truth to work with....

We MUST ....MUST.... establish the FACTS....and use them
intelligently. This crap of playing "Who Done It" has to stop.
Those CT's that are dishonest and will not accept facts need to be run
out of town......

Walt

Oct 6, 2008, 11:24:20 AM10/6/08
On 6 Oct, 09:41, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 9:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
> > Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)
>
> Agreed Walt. They also like to paint them with the brush of UFOers and
> believers in anything that hasn't been proven.
>

> > The FACT that you and all Lners pick the least believable CT as an
> > example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> > they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
> > limb that won't support them.-
>
> I could agree with that except for one thing-- I really don't G.A.S.
> what they think about me.
>
> Also, I believe that because the evidence in this case was in the
> hands of the criminals, it is necessary for us to speculate, if for no
> other reason, than to eliminate the possibilities.

Gil wrote: "I believe that because the evidence in this case was in

the hands of the criminals, it is necessary for us to speculate, if
for no other reason, than to eliminate the possibilities."

Absolutely true!! And this is where Tomnln and I have clashed.... He
doesn't understand this idea at all.

What we need to keep in mind is:... The authorities handed us a
platter of BS that is entirely based on speculation.
We have to present alternatives to their BS which are more logical and
plausible. If some alternate scenario proves to be unworkable then we
need to discard that scenario and find a scenario that is solid and
unassailable by an HONEST examination.

One of the CT scenarios that is pure garbage is the 7.65 mauser
crap..... It not only isn't logical it is not supported by the videos
and photos that were taken AT THE TIME. If we can't agree that the
7.65 Mauser story is a pile of BS then there is NO hope of ever
advancing our knowledge of the case.

aeffects

Oct 6, 2008, 2:07:53 PM10/6/08

if your gonna dance, hon... make sure you know the music -- what-a-
maroon as in, macaroon!

aeffects

Oct 6, 2008, 2:14:42 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 3:52 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 5:58 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

<snipage>

>    I`m an LN, gil, I don`t have to lie. It`s you kooks who need to lie
> to yourselves, and anyone who tries to talk sense to you is a "disinfo
> agent", or "CIA asset".

Oh-my, Tina Fey needs your sorry ass hon, ROTFLMFAO! Kind of like
JMcCain saying: " Keating 5, WHAT Keating Five?"

Hang in there Dudster, we'll get you across the finish line, despite
yourself...

cdddraftsman

Oct 6, 2008, 3:08:36 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 6:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> The FACT that you and all Lners  pick the least believable CT as an
> example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
> limb that won't support them.

Too Late ! The tree toppled over and the whole disguting mob crashed
to the ground was scooped up by the refuse collection agency and
hauled to the dumpster !

tl

muc...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2008, 3:24:04 PM10/6/08
On 6 Okt., 17:24, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 6 Oct, 09:41, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 6, 9:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > > Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
> > > Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)
>
> > Agreed Walt. They also like to paint them with the brush of UFOers and
> > believers in anything that hasn't been proven.
>
> > > The FACT that you and all Lners pick the least believable CT as an
> > > example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> > > they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
> > > limb that won't support them.-
>
> > I could agree with that except for one thing-- I really don't G.A.S.
> > what they think about me.
>
> > Also, I believe that because the evidence in this case was in the
> > hands of the criminals, it is necessary for us to speculate, if for no
> > other reason, than to eliminate the possibilities.
> Gil wrote: "I believe that because the evidence in this case was in
>
> the hands of the criminals, it is necessary for us to speculate, if
> for no other reason, than to eliminate the possibilities."
>
> Absolutely true!!  And this is where Tomnln and I have clashed.... He
> doesn't understand this idea at all.

Perhaps because Gil's "idea" that possibilities are eliminated through
speculation is nonsense. What's left when you "eliminate" all the
possibilities, btw?

Sam McClung

Oct 6, 2008, 3:47:45 PM10/6/08

Sam McClung

Oct 6, 2008, 5:10:52 PM10/6/08
"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

< " Keating 5, WHAT Keating Five?"

5 and mccain?

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_mccain_lost_five_u.htm
"McCain lost five U.S. Navy aircraft"

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 5:13:52 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 9:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

I thought I summed it up nicely. Lets see you spin it into
something other than how I had it pegged.

> I read the same posts you did and I noticed that not all CT's agreed
> with the idea that there was a photo on Tippits clipboard.
> Some CT's thought the image was a man while others thought it was the
> spring clip on a clip board.

No, some people remembered that Myers, an LN, had previously pointed
out that it was a clip. And I don`t know if these people were CTKs or
normal people. I assume they allow some benign LN there, to keep up
the pretenses of being unbiased. As long as you don`t point out that
the CTKs that post there are retarded, that is. I don`t think I`d
last.

> Gil made a good point that the spring clip was mounted in an unusual
> location on that clipboard though I don't think the location of the
> clip is proof that it is not a clip. ( where is it written that the
> clip has to be at the top of the board?)

Gil, being a kook, was looking for justification to believe the
stupid shit he wanted to.

> Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
> Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)

All CTs are retarded kooks. Is that broad enough for you?

> The FACT that you and all Lners pick the least believable CT as an
> example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
> limb that won't support them.

<snicker> By that you mean they should make sure that you take
positions in areas that can`t be checked. Kooks take stupid positions
all the time, it just can`t always be shown by blowing up a photo.

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 5:28:12 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 10:41 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 9:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > Dud, you want to paint all CT's with a broad brush in the image of
> > Bonar Menninger ( Mortal Error)
>
> Agreed Walt. They also like to paint them with the brush of UFOers and
> believers in anything that hasn't been proven.

<snicker> Gil, you were one of the retards engaged in the discussion
I was referring to. I didn`t paint you with a brush, you jumped into
the can.

> > The FACT that you and all Lners pick the least believable CT as an
> > example of ALL CT's should be a wake up call to all SERIOUS CT's that
> > they need to THINK about their position BEFORE they climb out on a
> > limb that won't support them.-
>
> I could agree with that except for one thing-- I really don't G.A.S.
> what they think about me.

Obviously. You don`t seem to care what stupid shit flys out of your
mouth.

> Also, I believe that because the evidence in this case was in the
> hands of the criminals, it is necessary for us to speculate, if for no
> other reason, than to eliminate the possibilities.

There is that stupid, fallacious thinking I know and love. The only
possibility you eliminate with this approach is that you could ever
achieve positive results.

> In a "solid case"
> criminal investigation of a murder, there would be NO QUESTIONS about
> the guilt of a suspect, let alone the evidence.

Again, this is just stupid assertion. How could questions NOT be
raised with as much effort as you kooks have put into distorting this
event?

> In this case, there's nothing BUT questions, indicating that the
> coverup was less than perfect.

No, it indicates the great desire of the kooks not to accept the
obvious.

> There are three kinds of LNers. The deceivers, who feed and keep alive
> the lies, the ignorant who cannot see those lies and the trolls who
> refuse to see them.

I`m the kind that points out what idiots you folks really are. Like
when you believe a spring clip is a "wanted poster". Kooks always run
with weak, unestablished information, whether it`s this clip think, or
Markham`s 1:06 time for Tippit`s murder. They start with an
unestablished bit of information, and before you know it, they have a
whole mountain of speculation perched on top of the weak,
unestablished foundation.

> When the blind lead the blind, they both fall in the hole.

I noticed all you kooks following this "lead" down blind alleys. You
will never go anywhere with any of this stuff, there just isn`t
anywhere to go with it.

Bud

Oct 6, 2008, 5:30:41 PM10/6/08

Been there, junkie. Waiting on you.

Walt

Oct 6, 2008, 5:53:32 PM10/6/08

There are several kinds of CT's and LNers. The deceivers, who feed
and keep alive the lies, the ignorant who cannot see those lies, and

the trolls who refuse to see them.

As a wise man once said:.... There is no LNer truth and there is no CT
truth.....There is only T-H-E TRUTH.