Every single, putrid, Lone Nut pervert scum bag is.....

aeffects

Mar 31, 2008, 1:02:28 AM3/31/08
here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
with SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...

Now that that is out of the way... here's what the Lone Nutter's are
terrified of: Simply, an altered Zapruder film!

One would of thought, having gone through all the work Dale Myers went
through in order to support the WC contention "LHO was the solo Lone
Nut assassin (and don't kid yourself that there was ANY other reason
for his erstwhile cartoon project), he would of verified the A-U-T-H-E-
N-T-I-C-I-T-Y of the Zapruder film, he did NOT. Why that oversight?
One will have to ask Mr. Dale Myers why he neglected to do so..... I
fairly certain the answer.

During the past 6 years CT's on this board have outted every single
Lone Nut wannabe that entered the alt.conspiracy.jfk door... The LHO/
SBT/WCR position is in such a sorry state that Lone Nut's are now left
with trolling public records (at $15 dollars a pop), searching for
anything to deflect attention not only their personal deficiencies,
but again, one simple FACT:

They can not verify the AUTHENTICITY of the alleged NARA extant in-
camera Zapruder film original!

The Nutters can whine, piss-n-moan, change the subject but that 400
pound lion sitting in the living room won't go away...

Lies do not cover the truth...

oh, when the release of reclaiming history was announced here, the
subscription for this board had a increase of 3 new members -- I
announce a vacation, it goes up 5.... isn't cyber-space grand?

And, if it wasn't for Martin Schackelford and the Judyth threads, the
alt.assassination.jfk board would of closed up shop 3 years ago...

Let the pissing and moaning commence....

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 31, 2008, 1:09:11 AM3/31/08
On Mar 31, 1:02 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
> el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
> with  SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...
>
> Now that that is out of the way... here's what the Lone Nutter's are
> terrified of: Simply, an altered Zapruder film!
>
> One would of thought, having gone through all the work Dale Myers went
> through in order to support the WC contention "LHO was the solo Lone
> Nut assassin (and don't kid yourself that there was ANY other reason
> for his erstwhile cartoon project),

Now Healy, you, of ALL people here (besides me) know that what Dale
did is not a "cartoon".

So why do you lie and claim otherwise?

>he would of verified the A-U-T-H-E-

- N-T-I-C-I-T-Y of the Zapruder film, he did NOT. Why that oversight?

> One will have to ask Mr. Dale Myers why he neglected to do so..... I
> fairly certain the answer.

You sure are jealosu of Dale's work.

Hey Turt, where's your 3D computer model? Got one done yet?

LMFAO!

> During the past 6 years CT's on this board have outted every single
> Lone Nut wannabe that entered the alt.conspiracy.jfk door... The LHO/
> SBT/WCR position is in such a sorry state that Lone Nut's are now left
> with trolling public records (at $15 dollars a pop), searching for
> anything to deflect attention not only their personal deficiencies,
> but again, one simple FACT:
>
> They can not verify the AUTHENTICITY of the alleged NARA extant in-
> camera Zapruder film original!

Tell me, was the Zapruder film shown during the Shaw trial, David?

aeffects

Mar 31, 2008, 1:15:35 AM3/31/08
On Mar 30, 10:09 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 31, 1:02 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

come get him, Myer's he can't stay on topic -- he's ranting about the
Shaw trial... So Dale, did you get the Z-film authenticated? If not,
WHY not?

<snip>

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 31, 2008, 1:20:22 AM3/31/08

I'm asking you about the Shaw trial, and you don't even have a clue as
to why.

That figures...coming from a JFK researcher wanna be.

aeffects

Mar 31, 2008, 1:25:12 AM3/31/08
On Mar 30, 10:20 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 31, 1:15 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

here it is again so Todd can stay on topic....

[...]

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2008, 1:25:39 AM3/31/08

>>> "They can not verify the AUTHENTICITY of the alleged NARA extant in-camera Zapruder film original!" <<<

I can verify it by using only common sense and the following three
words:

REAR HEAD SNAP.

If the Zapruder Film had undergone any kind of alteration or fakery,
the very FIRST thing that the plotters/conspirators/henchmen/evil-
doers/cover-uppers would have altered would have been the REAR HEAD
SNAP.

The REAR HEAD SNAP is the one major thing on the film, more than any
other, that spells out the word "conspiracy" to many people....even
though, of course, we know that such a reaction is only a knee-jerk
one from people who look at the Z-Film and cry "It's gotta be a
conspiracy" when viewing the head snap, because JFK's head actually
goes forward at the critical "moment of impact" on the film at Z313 (a
fact that almost all CTers like to totally ignore most of the time):

www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

The fact that the head snap is still contained within a film that mega-
kooks like David Gonads Healy think is very likely a fraud and/or
"wholly fabricated" (per James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.) is proof enough right
there of its authenticity (when just a small dose of CS&L is
applied).*

* = Unless, of course, the film-fakers and/or "fabricators" consisted
of Goober Pyle, Gomer Pyle, Barney Fife, and Fife's bumbling cousin,
Virgil.

Z-Film case closed.

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 31, 2008, 1:27:05 AM3/31/08

Yeah, you said all that.

Blah, blah, blah.

aeffects

Mar 31, 2008, 1:29:00 AM3/31/08
On Mar 30, 10:25 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I can verify it by using only common sense and the following three
> words:
>
> REAR HEAD SNAP.

son, get your head out of Bugliosi's lap... A-U-T-H-E-N-T-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2008, 1:40:35 AM3/31/08

Has Orson Welles' "Citizen Kane" ever been "authenticated" by film
experts?

If not, I think it'd be wise to consider the very real possibility
that that classic motion picture has been "wholly fabricated".

Welles isn't really Welles in "Kane". No way.

No Joseph Cotten. No Agnes Moorehead. No "Rosebud" either. Nothing.
The whole thing's a fraud since it hasn't been "authenticated" by film
experts.

There's no telling what kind of fakery and manipulation has been going
on with "Kane" since its 1941 debut. Welles' character of Charles
Foster Kane was probably played by another actor altogether (my guess
would be Melvyn Douglas), and Welles was "inserted" into the film at a
later date.

Look into the "Kane Kaper", Healy, will you? And get back to me as
soon as you empty your crackpipe.

Ten-Four, C'pipe?

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2008, 1:42:14 AM3/31/08

tomnln

Mar 31, 2008, 1:47:03 AM3/31/08

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Mar 31, 1:02 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
> el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
> with SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...
>
> Now that that is out of the way... here's what the Lone Nutter's are
> terrified of: Simply, an altered Zapruder film!
>
> One would of thought, having gone through all the work Dale Myers went
> through in order to support the WC contention "LHO was the solo Lone
> Nut assassin (and don't kid yourself that there was ANY other reason
> for his erstwhile cartoon project),

Now Healy, you, of ALL people here (besides me) know that what Dale
did is not a "cartoon".

So why do you lie and claim otherwise?

>he would of verified the A-U-T-H-E-
- N-T-I-C-I-T-Y of the Zapruder film, he did NOT. Why that oversight?
> One will have to ask Mr. Dale Myers why he neglected to do so..... I
> fairly certain the answer.

You sure are jealosu of Dale's work.

jealosu??? jealosu??? jealosu???

WHO's yer Daddy toad?
Me or Myers?

we're BOTH Stickin it Up your ASS.

tomnln

Mar 31, 2008, 2:16:46 AM3/31/08
For 12 years the "Z" film was never seen publicly.

During that 12 years we were tolks that "The head goes forwartd with
considerable violence.

For the first 12 years there was NO "Neuromuscular Reaction".
For the first 12 years there was NO "jet Effect"

When they printed 2 frames per page in Volume 18, they TRANSPOSED frames
314/315.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

JLeyd...@aol.com

Mar 31, 2008, 11:02:09 AM3/31/08
On Mar 31, 12:02�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
> el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
> with �SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...

Gosh, no wonder you post under a screen name, Healy. If I were you,I
wouldn't want anyone Googling me -- especially a prospective employer
-- and finding this kind of nonsense either. That's why everyone
repeats your real name in his/her rebuttals. You're not getting away
with anything, HEALY.

JGL

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2008, 11:05:27 AM3/31/08
> > Let the pissing and moaning commence....- Hide quoted text -

The trash he posts along with Jesus and Rossley is out on the web
JGL...just visit
www.rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com
leave a comment, sign up....we have some updating to do soon.

Burly...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2008, 11:35:12 AM3/31/08

Goodness. Mr. Healy, for someone who said this, just last week,
you certainly show how much you rely on them to keep you posting.

"to oblivion -- I'm done with'em... Its hasn't even been fun, funny
at
times yes, but not fun. They (this batch of Lone Nuts) haven't a
clue
when it comes to the assassination of JFK. Its obvious they're second
rate disinfo wannabes.... When it comes to latter-day USENET Lone
Nutter's, Von Pein and company weren't give much to work with. In
fact
it's the dumbest group of Nutter's I've witnessed over 15 years... "

You went as far as to claim that you are "done with 'em" just last
week, yet, here you are, still at it. It seems that you are at the
mercy of the "LN". What else would you have to do in your spare time
were it not for the "LN"?

aeffects

Mar 31, 2008, 12:11:40 PM3/31/08
On Mar 31, 8:02 am, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 12:02�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
> > el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
> > with �SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...
>
> Gosh, no wonder you post under a screen name, Healy. If I were you,I
> wouldn't want anyone Googling me -- especially a prospective employer
> -- and finding this kind of nonsense either. That's why everyone
> repeats your real name in his/her rebuttals. You're not getting away
> with anything, HEALY.

you still work at Langley, Jerry? Stopping by to see how your minion-
trolls are doing.....? Listen son, you need to develope a better crop
of trolls, the past few years the pukes you've trained are horrid....

Hell don't answer that question, Jerry.... when Justme1952 finds out
you're a real-live spook she'll climax in front of the entire
house.... you don't want to go through THAT, Jerry....

And Jerry *aeffects* was the first screen name I used after Comp-u-
Serve, on AOL in fact.... remember those old days, when *punting* was
an artform.I ever tell where the term "aeffects" comes from.....
someday, Jer.....

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2008, 12:30:39 PM3/31/08
> > > Let the pissing and moaning commence....- Hide quoted text -

I'm my own real "spook" Healy, and I make you jump everytime I post.
You've lost this one Healy...come to think of it you've lost them all.
It is fun however watching you jump around here like a flea infected
dog. Your bark scares no one. The only person you're a threat to, is
yourself. We all love watching you self destruct using your own posts
to do it.
BTW Jerry, aeffects is short for animation effects, which Healy claims
he's a professional at. All anyone has seen of Healys professionalism
so far is his jealousy over Dale Myers and Todd making a name for
themselves. Healy needs to change his screen name to "Defects", the
title suits him.
Any questions?

JLeyd...@aol.com

Mar 31, 2008, 1:25:47 PM3/31/08
On Mar 31, 12:11 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you still work at Langley, Jerry? Stopping by to see how your minion-
> trolls are doing.....? Listen son, you need to develope a better crop
> of trolls, the past few years the pukes you've trained are horrid....

The fact that you still can't figure out who I really am, Healy, when,
unlike you, I post under my real name doesn't inspire a great deal of
confidence that you'll ever "solve" the JFK assassination. Of course,
that's not really your aim, is it? You just want to hide behind your
screen name and hurl insults. Tough guy!

JGL

tomnln

Mar 31, 2008, 2:27:40 PM3/31/08
> wrote:
justme wrote;

The trash he posts along with Jesus and Rossley is out on the web
JGL...just visit
www.rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com
leave a comment, sign up....we have some updating to do soon.

I write;

ALL in her own words.

Ask her WHY she Dodges Evidence Taqmpering???

rwalker

Mar 31, 2008, 3:19:43 PM3/31/08

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Mar 31, 1:02 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
> el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
> with SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...
>
> Now that that is out of the way... here's what the Lone Nutter's are
> terrified of: Simply, an altered Zapruder film!

He's lost his mind at last.

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2008, 6:13:58 PM3/31/08

SO NICE, I THINK I'LL POST IT THRICE:

REAR HEAD SNAP.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

Z-Film case closed.

"KANE"/"ZAPRUDER" ADDENDUM.......

muc...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2008, 5:52:58 AM4/1/08
On 31 Mar., 21:19, "rwalker" <rwal...@despammed.com> wrote:
> "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:973caf29-aecf-42a8...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> On Mar 31, 1:02 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > here today... falling over each other trying to out-do themselves with
> > el-cheapo wannabe tough guy slurs at anyone and anybody that disagrees
> > with SBT/Lone Nut/WCR bullshit...
>
> > Now that that is out of the way... here's what the Lone Nutter's are
> > terrified of: Simply, an altered Zapruder film!
>
> He's lost his mind at last.

No great loss.