"Last Word" by Mark Lane: outstanding! A must-have!

SecretServiceguy

Nov 2, 2011, 6:30:37 PM11/2/11
"Last Word" by Mark Lane: outstanding! A must-have! What more can I
say? Get it!

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Word-Indictment-CIA-Murder/dp/1616084286/ref=cm_pdp_rev_itm_title_2

28 of 32 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC! GET THIS A.S.A.P.! THE KENNEDY DETAIL
DEBUNKED!, October 26, 2011
By Vince Palamara "SECRET SERVICE/JFK/STEELERS/M... (South Park/Bethel
Park, PA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) This review is from: Last Word: My Indictment of the
CIA in the Murder of JFK (Hardcover)
Attorney Mark Lane thoroughly destroys Gerald Blaine & Lisa McCubbin's
book "The Kennedy Detail": on the merit of this alone, every person
who purcashed and/ or read that book needs to read this as the
antidote. Lane saves his best JFK work for last with his appropriately
titled tome "The Last Word", a book that joins Jim Douglass "JFK & The
Unspeakable" and Douglas Horne's 5-volume series "Inside The
Assassination Records Review Board" in the "holy troika" of essential,
must-read (and own) Kennedy assassination books. Lane skillfully takes
apart Vincent Bugliosi's magnum opus on the Oswald-did-it side
entitled "Reclaiming History" and, most of all, Gerald Blaine's
fraudulent "JFK-told-us-not-to" book "The Kennedy Detail"---for the
latter, Lane used my research materials, for which I am most grateful.
In addition, Lane adds further credibility to the tale of former
Secret Service Agent Abraham Bolden and his book "The Echo From Dealey
Plaza." It never ceases to amaze me how much great literature and
research has come forth in the last 5-10 years. Mark Lane's book "The
Last Word" adds to his legacy greatly. Get this one asap---Bugliosi,
Blaine, and the CIA have a lot to answer for! Highly recommended;
fantastic!

David Von Pein

Nov 2, 2011, 9:36:13 PM11/2/11

"[Vincent Bugliosi's book] is a devastating knock-out blow to
those who, like me, once believed there was a conspiracy in the death
of JFK. .... It is time to get a life, America: Oswald did indeed kill
Kennedy, acting alone. Vince Bugliosi has done what I once thought was
the impossible: he has convinced me of this notion." -- Vincent
Palamara; circa 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66ceef57607ad041

aeffects

Nov 3, 2011, 3:33:01 AM11/3/11
On Nov 2, 6:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>       "[Vincent Bugliosi's book] is a devastating knock-out blow to
> those who, like me, once believed there was a conspiracy in the death
> of JFK.

troll, you're tearing a page right out of old Dave Reitzes-pieces
book... you phoney dipso's, you're a joke. LMFAO

Rob Caprio

Nov 3, 2011, 11:49:32 AM11/3/11
Dream on Von Pein. Too bad for your faith that the 26 volumes contain
NO evidence that shows LHO did indeed kill JFK, huh?

Rob Caprio

Nov 3, 2011, 11:48:22 AM11/3/11
Obviously Barnes & Noble does NOT think so as I went there yesterday
to purchase this book and was told they "could order it for me since
they did NOT have any in stock" at the time. I wonder why one of the
largest book sellers in the country would not stock at least a few
copies at each store?

Amazing.

SecretServiceguy

Nov 3, 2011, 1:03:41 PM11/3/11
For DVP:

LOL----yes, i had a well-documented, brief change of heart in 2007
that lasted about a year. The perfect analogy I can give: you bringing
up my 2007 endorsement of Bugliosi is tantamount to someone, married a
SECOND time, showing old love letters sent to the FIRST wife as
"proof" that the love for the SECOND wife is "not credible"
hahahahahahaha. It's a free country---last time I checked, everyone is
allowed to change their mind. Again, there is a 50 percent divorce
rate (90 percent in Hollywood), not including millions of regular
relationships that end. Would showing old love letters and feelings,
MEANT AT THAT TIME, denounce the CURRENT loves in a person's life?
'Nuff said.

SecretServiceguy

Nov 3, 2011, 1:06:12 PM11/3/11
On Nov 2, 9:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>       "[Vincent Bugliosi's book] is a devastating knock-out blow to
> those who, like me, once believed there was a conspiracy in the death
> of JFK. .... It is time to get a life, America: Oswald did indeed kill
> Kennedy, acting alone.VinceBugliosi has done what I once thought was
> the impossible: he has convinced me of this notion." -- VincentPalamara; circa 2008
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66ceef57607ad041

SecretServiceguy

Nov 3, 2011, 1:14:48 PM11/3/11
For DVP:

LOL----yes, I had a well-documented, brief change of heart in 2007
that lasted about a year. The perfect analogy I can give: you
bringing
up my 2007 endorsement of Bugliosi is tantamount to someone, married
SECOND time, showing old love letters sent to the FIRST wife as
"proof" that the love for the SECOND wife is "not credible"
hahahahahahaha. It's a free country---last time I checked, everyone
is
allowed to change their mind. Again, there is a 50 percent divorce
rate (90 percent in Hollywood), not including millions of regular
relationships that end. Would showing old love letters and feelings,
MEANT AT THAT TIME, denounce the CURRENT love in a person's life?
'Nuff said.

MY AMAZON REVIEWS FOR DOUGLAS HORNE'S 5-VOLUME SET (SAME REVIEW AT
EACH VOLUME)+NUMEROUS POSTS in 2008-2010 REITERATED THE ABOVE IN
DETAIL (I ALWAYS did say that, Oswald or no Oswald, conspiracy or no
conspiracy, my work still held up AND that, even at my lowest point in
2007, I STILL believed there WERE multiple conspiracies to kill
JFK...just that, begrudgingly, Oswald beat them all to the punch.):

of 10 people found the following review helpful:
Pulitzer Prize, anyone? :), December 16, 2009
This review is from: Inside the Assassination Records Review Board:
The U.S. Government's Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting
Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK (Volume 3) (Paperback)
There's an old saying: never say never. Well, this has been a strange
and heady couple years with regard to literature in the JFK
assassination case. After being a fervent believer in a conspiracy in
President John F. Kennedy's death (from about the age of 12 to 41!),
the Spring of 2007 yielded the Oswald-did-it-alone masterpiece
"Reclaiming History" by the highly respected author and former
prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi that, quite literally, made my world
upside down and had me reassess everything I knew (or thought I knew)
about JFK's murder. Result? While I still believed there were multiple
conspiracies (plural) to kill Kennedy, and that (speaking as the
leading civilian Secret Service authority) the Secret Service was
grossly negligent on 11/22/63 in Dallas, at the end of the day, Oswald
beat everyone to the punch, so to speak; for all intents and purposes,
that solved it for me, albeit with a great deal of discomfort.

Then came ANOTHER masterpiece of even greater length (spread over 5
volumes) that, once again, turned my world upside down (some would
say, right side up)!

Douglas P. Horne, the author of this latest masterpiece, "Inside The
Assassination Records Review Board," has achieved a literary feat
worthy of a Pulitzer Prize. His 5 volume study (5 books in one, so to
speak) reads almost like the Defense's side of the case; the perfect
answer to the Prosecution's ("Reclaiming History") masterful plea to
the bench. I am amazed and highly impressed with the book as both a
very inspired, well put together piece of art (it's a great read!) AND
for the substance--and length---of the (counter) argument. While Vince
Bugliosi did the seeming impossible back in 2007 (convincing me,
however begrudgingly, that Oswald acted alone, despite others who
wished JFK ill), Douglas P. Horne has turned around and performed HIS
own version of the impossible: convincing me I was WRONG in 2007---a
delightful, soul searching, slightly embarassing, and honest
appraisal. After all, it is somewhat painful, as a seasoned researcher
with a "stake" in the case, to admit he was in error...twice!

Bugliosi's book cleans up the "junk" in the case and presents the best
case for Oswald acting alone; STILL a terrific book (THE best Oswald-
did-it book that will ever be written---infinitely better than Gerald
Posner's "Case Closed" or the insufficient Warren Report). That said,
Douglas P. Horne's masterwork trumps "Reclaiming History" and presents
the best nuts-and-bolts-and-more case for conspiracy I ever thought
possible, circa 2009 and post-Bugliosi. While I have sung the praises
for many books over the years, no other book (other than David
McCullough's triumphant "Truman") has moved me to the point where I
would recommend the volume achieving the vaunted Pulitzer Prize...yes,
I am THAT impressed with Horne's years of research and insider work on
the case. Jim Douglass excellent volume "JFK and the Unspeakable"
serves almost as a companion volume---the "warm-up act"---to Horne's
masterwork.

The MEDICAL evidence is the keystone to the case, bar none. With this
firmly in mind, Horne, as a respected insider into the U.S.
Government's final investigation into JFK's assassination in the mid
to late 1990's, has laid out the best case for conspiracy I have ever
read, especially at this late juncture (and where my thinking on the
case was at not long before his 5 volume study appeared). I won't
spoil things by revealing anything specific in this review (sorry!). I
will just say this: get these books asap---you will find yourself
(like myself) reading them and refering to them many times over.

I recently admonished people in the research community (of which I am
one) to, quote, "get a life" (shades of William Shatner, huh?). Well,
disregard that bit of advice: instead, GET DOUGLAS P. HORNE'S
BOOKS...NOW! 5 PLUS STARS; THE HIGHEST RATING HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

Stan Moffett

Nov 3, 2011, 1:26:41 PM11/3/11
> EACH VOLUME)+NUMEROUS POSTS  in2008-2010REITERATED THE ABOVE IN
Welcome back Vince. And thanks from all of us truth seekers.
Anything new on the missing SS agent from Dealey?
Stan

Bud

Nov 3, 2011, 4:35:17 PM11/3/11
None you can find, anyway.

Bud

Nov 3, 2011, 4:34:46 PM11/3/11
On Nov 3, 1:03 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 11:48 am, Rob Caprio <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
> > Obviously Barnes & Noble does NOT think so as I went there yesterday
> > to purchase this book and was told they "could order it for me since
> > they did NOT have any in stock" at the time.  I wonder why one of the
> > largest book sellers in the country would not stock at least a few
> > copies at each store?
>
> > Amazing.
>
> For DVP:
>
> LOL----yes, i had a well-documented, brief change of heart in 2007
> that lasted about a year.

I`m not surprised you had a change of heart, you are nobody outside
of the conspiracy hobby and I`m sure you were ostracized by your
fellow hobbyists for expressing a sensible opinion. I wonder if they
will let you back in the clubhouse.
Message has been deleted

Rob Caprio

Nov 3, 2011, 4:55:26 PM11/3/11
More like NONE you can cite!

David Von Pein

Nov 3, 2011, 4:57:34 PM11/3/11

Incredibly, Mr. Palamara seems to think that NONE of the stuff brought
up by James Douglass, Douglas P. Horne, and Mark Lane in their
post-2007 books ("JFK And The Unspeakable", "Inside The ARRB", and
"The Last Word") was covered in Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 book.

Of course, nothing could be further from the truth, because Bugliosi
covers ALL of that material in "Reclaiming History". (And I'm
confident in saying that last sentence even though I haven't read a
single one of the above-mentioned tomes of conspiracy hokum--and never
will.)

I'd like to know what there is that's "new" in any of those books that
made Mr. Palamara turn around and head for the Conspiracy Endzone once
again?

My guess is that the answer to that last question (when everything is
evaluated and examined) is -- Nothing.

SecretServiceguy

Nov 4, 2011, 12:28:16 PM11/4/11
On Nov 3, 4:57 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Incredibly, Mr.Palamaraseems to think that NONE of the stuff brought
> up by James Douglass, Douglas P. Horne, and Mark Lane in their
> post-2007 books ("JFK And The Unspeakable", "Inside The ARRB", and
> "The Last Word") was covered in Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 book.
>
> Of course, nothing could be further from the truth, because Bugliosi
> covers ALL of that material in "Reclaiming History". (And I'm
> confident in saying that last sentence even though I haven't read a
> single one of the above-mentioned tomes of conspiracy hokum--and never
> will.)
>
> I'd like to know what there is that's "new" in any of those books that
> made Mr.Palamaraturn around and head for the Conspiracy Endzone once
> again?
>
> My guess is that the answer to that last question (when everything is
> evaluated and examined) is -- Nothing.

To DVP:

One thing I like about you---you do not engage in nasty personal
attacks. Thank you. Also, I find much of value on your blog and You
Tube channel, as well.

You should read those books, man: they were a revelation to me
(especially Horne's)!

TO BUD:

Uhhh...try again. A very prominent former agent's family (non JFK era)
recently invited me to include my endorsement---my research and
reputation--- onto the award nomination he is about to receive from
the agency. He is also among several former agents who is much aware
of and endorses MY work. As I have said for many years, my work does
NOT depend on the notion of there HAVING to be a conspiracy (my
admiration for Bugliosi and feelings about the case made me ripe for a
temporary change of heart back then because i am not wedded to the
idea): Oswald or no Oswald, conspiracy or no conspiracy, if the agents
would have done their jobs to the best of their abilities, JFK would
have lived. I work for FREE, no profit whatsoever...your anger should
be directed at Gerald Blaine who has blatantly lied and massively
profited from the death of the man he and his cohorts failed to
protect. I mean, these "gentlemen" aren't exactly the heroes of WWII,
ya know--last time I checked, JFK died under their, ahem,
"protection." Oh, yippee---he is coming out with another book. Money,
money, money...

SecretServiceguy

Nov 4, 2011, 12:39:29 PM11/4/11
> money, money...- Hide quoted text -

ALSO---Mark Lane's excellent new book specifically debunks "The
Kennedy Detail"...using my research, of course (book #61 I am in and
counting)

SecretServiceguy

Nov 4, 2011, 12:44:37 PM11/4/11
> Welcome backVince. And thanks from all of us truth seekers.
>    Anything new on the missing SS agent from Dealey?
> Stan- Hide quoted text -

Thanks, Stan: only went "away" in 2007 :O) Please see my free online
book and You Tube channel

aeffects

Nov 4, 2011, 1:45:22 PM11/4/11
On Nov 3, 1:34 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 1:03 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 3, 11:48 am, Rob Caprio <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
> > > Obviously Barnes & Noble does NOT think so as I went there yesterday
> > > to purchase this book and was told they "could order it for me since
> > > they did NOT have any in stock" at the time.  I wonder why one of the
> > > largest book sellers in the country would not stock at least a few
> > > copies at each store?
>
> > > Amazing.
>
> > For DVP:
>
> > LOL----yes, i had a well-documented, brief change of heart in 2007
> > that lasted about a year.
>
>   I`m not surprised you had a change of heart, you are nobody outside
> of the conspiracy hobby and I`m sure you were ostracized by your
> fellow hobbyists for expressing a sensible opinion. I wonder if they
> will let you back in the clubhouse.

there you go AGAIN, Dudster... ya get your ass kicked here and you
continually whine about published authors with CREDIBILITY, like
you're the quintessential wannabe, what's up dude... LMFAO!

Bud

Nov 4, 2011, 2:25:35 PM11/4/11
On Nov 4, 12:28 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
That isn`t the clubhouse I was referring to. The conspiracy retard
clubhouse. I`m sure your fellow paranoids must have assumed you were
some sleeper agent sent to discredit the conspiracy hobby.

> As I have said for many years, my work does
> NOT depend on the notion of there HAVING to be a conspiracy (my
> admiration for Bugliosi and feelings about the case made me ripe for a
> temporary change of heart back then because i am not wedded to the
> idea): Oswald or no Oswald, conspiracy or no conspiracy, if the agents
> would have done their jobs to the best of their abilities, JFK would
> have lived.

The only way to make sure a President isn`t shot is make sure he
isn`t seen.

> I work for FREE, no profit whatsoever...your anger should
> be directed at Gerald Blaine who has blatantly lied and massively
> profited from the death of the man he and his cohorts failed to
> protect. I mean, these "gentlemen" aren't exactly the heroes of WWII,
> ya know--last time I checked, JFK died under their, ahem,
> "protection."

There was no guarantees they protection they provided would be
enough to thwart potential assassins. Kennedy understood this even if
you don`t.

> Oh, yippee---he is coming out with another book. Money,
> money, money...

You and you fellow hobbyists helped create the market by portraying a
fairly straightforward event into something more.

Bud

Nov 4, 2011, 2:17:41 PM11/4/11
On Nov 4, 1:45 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 1:34 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > > For DVP:
>
> > > LOL----yes, i had a well-documented, brief change of heart in 2007
> > > that lasted about a year.
>
> >   I`m not surprised you had a change of heart, you are nobody outside
> > of the conspiracy hobby and I`m sure you were ostracized by your
> > fellow hobbyists for expressing a sensible opinion. I wonder if they
> > will let you back in the clubhouse.
>
> there you go AGAIN, Dudster... ya get your ass kicked

<snicker> You`re kidding, right? There isn`t even anyone on your
side worth sparring with. They lace the gloves up over their heads and
run into a wall and claim victory.

>here and you
> continually whine about published authors with CREDIBILITY,

How credible can they be if they can`t figure out that Oswald killed
Kennedy?

> like
> you're the quintessential wannabe, what's up dude... LMFAO!

I have no desire to write books for conspiracy retards to read.

aeffects

Nov 4, 2011, 4:19:17 PM11/4/11
combine all your posts here, dude, and what do you have.... at least 3
books guy... all for CT enjoyment and ridicule... can't you trolls
ever, EVER get to the truth... even in the little stuff--can't get
past you pride, eh?
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 4, 2011, 6:47:03 PM11/4/11

VINCE PALAMARA SAID:

>>> "To DVP: One thing I like about you---you do not engage in nasty personal attacks. Thank you. Also, I find much of value on your blog and You Tube channel, as well." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Thank you, Vince.

As for my not engaging in personal attacks on conspiracy theorists--
well, you must not visit here TOO often then, because I attack them
quite frequently. But I'd also like to think I'm at least a LITTLE bit
fair-minded about WHO it is I choose to call a kook or a nut, etc.,
and since you (Vince) have always treated me with respect, I usually
return the favor in my posts directed to you.

>>> "You should read those books, man: they were a revelation to me (especially Horne's)!" <<<

Oh, my heavens, Vince! You picked the one book out of those three I
mentioned (Doug Horne's, Jim Douglass', and Mark Lane's) that couldn't
be more ridiculous and patently false if it tried.

Douglas P. Horne wrote this to me in a post at Amazon.com dated
December 19, 2009:

"Mr. Von Pein, Dr. Humes performed the post-mortem surgery on
JFK's head wounds before the autopsy." -- D. Horne

My response to Mr. Horne on that same date is a response that deserves
to be repeated here in this thread, and should be a standard general
response to anyone who (for even one brief second) takes the theories
of Doug Horne seriously:

"The above single sentence penned by Douglas P. Horne should be
enough of a reason all by itself, with nothing more added, for all
sensible and reasonable people to disregard Mr. Horne's theories as
pure hogwash and nonsense (not to mention impossible)." -- David Von
Pein; 12/19/2009

MORE ON HORNE:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/doug-horne-part-1.html

Bud

Nov 4, 2011, 7:36:53 PM11/4/11
Oh, I don`t think the retards enjoy the ridicule that much. You seem
to, though.

>can't you trolls
> ever, EVER get to the truth... even in the little stuff--can't get
> past you pride, eh?

"pride"? Why would I be proud of such a simple think as being able
to determine who killed JFK? It`s my ability to reason that I can`t
get around.

Richard Weed

Nov 4, 2011, 7:55:53 PM11/4/11
Lane is old hat, a 84 year-old Jonestown survivor. His buds in the CPUSA
wrote him off in 1973 when they informed Moscow that "his main motivation
was self-aggrandizement". The Left, who had grown tired of his
self-promoting antics in the 1970s, wrote him off after his Jonestown
shenanigans. Not missing a beat, Lane went to work for the Reich-wing
anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers at the Liberty Lobby and the Institute
for Historical Review.

His "new" book, which is probably a just regurgitation of the same old
mendacity that characterized his previous literary efforts, will appeal only
to his dwindling coterie of aging conspiracy kooktards who will lap up
anything from "the master," no matter if it is just reheated leftovers from
c. 1967.

"SecretServiceguy" wrote in message