John F. Kennedy's Head

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 28, 2007, 3:16:29 AM10/28/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/58143915cb8f9d7c

JOHN CANAL THEN SAID:

>>> "Too wacky a theory for me to dignify by arguing any more with you about it. Bye." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN NOW SAYS:

Like many CTers, Mr. Marsh refuses to believe what this photo below is
telling everyone who gazes an eye upon it (i.e., there's an obvious
bullet entry hole in the upper portion of JFK's head, near the cowlick
area, plus NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER to any other REAR/OCCIPITAL portion of
JFK's cranium; not even a hint of scalp damage, other than that small
bullet hole of entrance near the cowlick) ....

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg

Tony, therefore, must think that JFK was hit in the head from the
front....and yet there's not a hint of damage to the back of JFK's
head in any of the photos or X-rays. (Except that small bullet hole of
entry.)

Therefore, per CTers like Tony M., the bullet that was used by the
imaginary frontal gunman to kill John Kennedy somehow managed to NOT
rip a hole THROUGH THE REAR OR LEFT-REAR SCALP OF JFK'S HEAD...and
also (somehow, some incredible zig-zagging way) managed to NOT rip a
hole in ANY PART of the left side of JFK's head either....

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE1_HI.jpg

Incredibly and unbelievably (per many conspiracy theorists), that
bullet from the alleged frontal (Knoll?) shooter didn't cause any
damage of any kind AT ALL to the left side of Kennedy's head.

Nor did that bullet leave a single solitary metal fragment in the left
hemisphere of John Kennedy's head, even though (per most CTers) the
bullet was fired from the Grassy Knoll and was on a definite "RIGHT
SIDE OF THE HEAD THROUGH THE LEFT SIDE OF THE HEAD" trajectory when it
hit President Kennedy's cranium at or very near Zapruder Frame #313.

Talk about a Magic Bullet. It seems to me that Tony (and many, many
other CTers who believe such conspiracy-flavored tripe) have had the
real "Magic" bullet all along.

Funny that nobody seems to have noticed. Or maybe the CTers just don't
care about that seemingly-very-odd lack of damage to both the left
side of Kennedy's head AND the back of Kennedy's head in the autopsy
photographs and X-rays.

Or: maybe all of the photos and X-rays are total frauds/fakes (despite
what those dozen or so HSCA "experts" said about the pictures and X-
rays being unaltered in any manner whatsoever).

But that's what is so terribly nice about being a conspiracy theorist,
isn't it? You can just start spitting out theories and fall back on
CTer Rule #4A: "If All Else Fails, Just Say That Something Is Fake".

LNers, thankfully, don't have such freedom with the evidence.

And therein lies one of the major differences between a "CT" mindset
and the "LN" mindset.....not every single thing has to be "suspicious"
or "phony" to an "LNer" in order to arrive at the truth.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Herbert Blenner

Oct 28, 2007, 4:12:36 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 2:16 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/58143...

> DAVID VON PEIN NOW SAYS:
>
> Like many CTers, Mr. Marsh refuses to believe what this photo below is
> telling everyone who gazes an eye upon it (i.e., there's an obvious
> bullet entry hole in the upper portion of JFK's head, near the cowlick
> area, plus NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER to any other REAR/OCCIPITAL portion of
> JFK's cranium; not even a hint of scalp damage, other than that small
> bullet hole of entrance near the cowlick) ....
>
> www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg

If a bullet made the 9 mm by 15-20 mm elliptical abrasion shown on the
BOH photo then it could not have exited anywhere near the identified
location. The reason being that the trajectory of the incoming bullet
differed by about sixty degrees from the direction of the straight
line connecting the alleged exit and entry sites.

Ironically, Larry Sturdivan inadvertently explained why the BOH photo
is incredible while advancing a failed argument to discredit a
tangential entry as the cause of 15 mm elliptical wound on Governor
Connally's back.

Source: HSCA testimony of Larry Sturdivan
Mr. EDGAR. Would it not be elliptical if it entered at an angle?
Mr. STURDIVAN. Yes, but if you make some geometrical drawings,
you will find that in order for the ellipse to be roughly twice the
diameter in one direction that it is in the other, it would have had
to have entered at an angle that was 60 degrees from the normal.
In other words, if this is a normal entry wound, it would had to
have been tilted 60 degrees from that or only 30 degrees parallel to
the surface.

A bullet entering at that angle would had to have roughly
turned a 60-degree angle upon entry in order to exit out the front
of the Governor and bullets just don't make abrupt 60-degree angle
turns. Consequently, I can conclude from that, since the path was
predominantly forward, that it was not an acute angle but a yawed
bullet that entered him.
Mr. EDGAR. Thank you.
End of source.

Sturdivan's deflection argument is valid and fails on attributing an
elliptical wound to a yawed bullet. Of all people, Dr. John Lattimer
showed that yawed bullets punch not an elliptical but rectangular
holes with rounded corners in the target.

http://mysite.verizon.net/a1eah71/temps/tumbling.jpg

Frankly, I am amazed that one of these ballistic Einsteins has not
shot them self in the foot. But then again, Doctor John could have and
treated himself.

Herbert

cdddraftsman

Oct 28, 2007, 5:25:51 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 1:12 am, Herbert Blenner <a1ea...@aol.com> wrote:
> (Snipped)

So your saying that there's no difference between soft tissue
and skull bone when a bullet strikes it ?

What about this enhanced Photo of the BOH wound ? :
Which I think goes along ways in explaining :

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/?action=view&current=EvenTheBrainGotAway.jpg

How some people can crawl inside other peoples heads and find out what
there actually thinking .

What happened to JFK's brain ?

Why very bit part players in the JFK case have such uncontrollably
blabberly diarrhea of the mouth when *They*
haven't a clue as to what there talking about .

Well Rossley ? Care to explain that one ?

rwalker

Oct 28, 2007, 5:37:05 PM10/28/07

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

snip

> Like many CTers, Mr. Marsh refuses to believe what this photo below is
> telling everyone who gazes an eye upon it (i.e., there's an obvious
> bullet entry hole in the upper portion of JFK's head, near the cowlick

Marsh is so heavily invested in his fantasy that it has absolutely blinded
him. Between that and his constant condescending, self-righteous attitude,
I finally had to kill file him.

Herbert Blenner

Oct 28, 2007, 6:27:21 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 4:37 pm, "rwalker" <rwal...@despammed.com> wrote:
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:1193555509.8...@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> snip
>

> > Like many CTers, Mr. Marsh refuses to believe what this photo below is
> > telling everyone who gazes an eye upon it (i.e., there's an obvious
> > bullet entry hole in the upper portion of JFK's head, near the cowlick
>
> Marsh is so heavily invested in his fantasy that it has absolutely blinded
> him. Between that and his constant condescending, self-righteous attitude,
> I finally had to kill file him.

The BOH photo shows an abrasion, not the bullet hole. In fact the FPP
did not once mention the hole while discussing the abrasion and other
characteristics of the wound. This was no oversight by the FPP. They
could not discuss the hole rendered invisible by the camera angle.

So tell us do you see the hole that DVP sees?

Herbert

Herbert Blenner

Oct 28, 2007, 6:50:04 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 4:25 am, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 1:12 am, Herbert Blenner <a1ea...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > (Snipped)
>
> So your saying that there's no difference between soft tissue
> and skull bone when a bullet strikes it ?

If your objection had merit then Dr. Lattimer would have been a dirty &
%$#*@^ for misleading some to believe that there's no difference
between soft tissue of Connally's back the inanimate substance of his
targets.

You may now remove your foot from your mouth.

Herbert

> What about this enhanced Photo of the BOH wound ? :
> Which I think goes along ways in explaining :
>

> http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/?action=view&cu...

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 28, 2007, 6:40:16 PM10/28/07
If the "bullet hole" at the cowlick was so "obvious", why didn't the
prosectors find it at autopsy? OTOH, they were quite sure that there was
an entry hole to the right of the EOP, which, incidentally, they
couldn't find in the extant BOH photo, when shown in the 70's. ButThe
1966 NARA Photograph Inventory description of the posterior head still
places the entry wound near the EOP. It would seem there are different
photos involved here, between 1966 and 1976.

The WC says EOP. The HSCA says cowlick. One of these august bodies is
scamming us, or is it both?----Old Laz doesn't trust any of 'em.