Let's Take 3 Minutes And Destroy 2 Popular Conspiracy Myths

David Von Pein

Sep 3, 2007, 8:54:52 AM9/3/07
VIDEO CLIP FROM A "PENN & TELLER" TV PROGRAM........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=62gvoKyODu4

In less than 3 minutes via the above clip, two very popular JFK
conspiracy myths are pretty much totally shot to hell.....

1.) Penn dry-fires 3 shots from a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle in a very
swift 3.45 seconds. (And he aims before firing each round too.)

And:

2.) The Luis Alvarez "jet effect" theory is substantially proven via a
melon test, with the melon moving just as John Kennedy's head did,
i.e., TOWARD THE GUNMAN WHO FIRED THE GUNSHOT.

Three minutes to debunk two enduring conspiracy factoids/myths. Not a
bad three-minutes' work, I'd say.

"Second gunman?....my achin' ass."

YoHarvey

Sep 3, 2007, 10:04:39 AM9/3/07

The pill box hat on the second mellon is a hoot!!! lol

lazu...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2007, 11:49:41 AM9/3/07
Bullshit on both counts!

Anyone can "dry-fire" an MC in 3.45 secs.
It's the ability to aim, fire, work the bolt, and re-acquire the target
each time that is the issue. The experts can't do it with ammo and a
real target, so Penn doesn't prove squat.

The so-called "jet effect" may work on an unattached melon, if the shot
is low on the melon. However, it will not work if the shot is high on
the melon, you know the "cowlick" area where the head entry is supposed
to be in LN mythology? Besides, a free-standing melon is an idiotic
substitute for a human head attached to its body. Furthermore, no
execution films in history have ever shown a head propelling back
towards the shooter.

So knock off this bullshit, and try science for a change. Oh, sorry, if
you did employ the scientific method, you wouldn't have the "jet
effect", "neuromuscular spasm", nor the SBT, and your game would be
over. You'd have to pick up your marbles, put them back in your head and
go on home.------Old Laz, who loves science, but hates charlatans.

Ben Holmes

Sep 3, 2007, 1:07:46 PM9/3/07
In article <5883-46DC...@storefull-3237.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

>Bullshit on both counts!
>
>Anyone can "dry-fire" an MC in 3.45 secs.
>It's the ability to aim, fire, work the bolt, and re-acquire the target
>each time that is the issue. The experts can't do it with ammo and a
>real target, so Penn doesn't prove squat.
>
>The so-called "jet effect" may work on an unattached melon, if the shot
>is low on the melon.

For anyone who shoots pool... a little 'english' anyone?

>However, it will not work if the shot is high on
>the melon, you know the "cowlick" area where the head entry is supposed
>to be in LN mythology?

It simply doesn't work at all. Duplicating where the prosectors placed the
wound won't work on a melon, nor will placing the shot where the Clark Panel &
HSCA put it.

The fact that LNT'ers are forced to lie about this is amusing...

>Besides, a free-standing melon is an idiotic
>substitute for a human head attached to its body. Furthermore, no
>execution films in history have ever shown a head propelling back
>towards the shooter.

Except, of course, one. JFK. (In *all* of recorded history... just one! Isn't
it amazing what LNT'ers are forced to believe??) Strangely, it's also the only
case in history where a police officer less than a dozen feet away was never
questioned during the investigation.

It's the only case on record where the investigation officially refused to look
at the supporting autopsy records - the X-rays and photographs.

It's the only case that I've ever heard of where the victim's family retains
control over evidence in the murder case.

There are many other 'firsts' in this case. Unique, isn't it?

Burly...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2007, 3:41:00 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 11:49 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Bullshit on both counts!
>
> Anyone can "dry-fire" an MC in 3.45 secs.

Then please, by all means, sir, indulge us with your own tape of you
and "all" whom you claim can do this, won't you please? Post it at
youtube.

> It's the ability to aim, fire, work the bolt, and re-acquire the target
> each time that is the issue. The experts can't do it with ammo and a
> real target, so Penn doesn't prove squat.

Not entirely true. Apparently, you have not seen the 1967 CBS
special, where a person by the name of Howard Donahue was able to
perform the task.

> The so-called "jet effect" may work on an unattached melon, if the shot
> is low on the melon. However, it will not work if the shot is high on
> the melon, you know the "cowlick" area where the head entry is supposed
> to be in LN mythology?

Besides, a free-standing melon is an idiotic
> substitute for a human head attached to its body. Furthermore, no
> execution films in history have ever shown a head propelling back
> towards the shooter.

I don't accept the ''jet effect'' anyway.

But again, why don't you indulge all with your own tests, capture them
on tape, and post them on the Intenet?

Gil Jesus

Sep 3, 2007, 3:57:16 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 11:49?am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Bullshit on both counts!
>
> Anyone can "dry-fire" an MC in 3.45 secs.
> It's the ability to aim, fire, work the bolt, and re-acquire the target
> each time that is the issue. The experts can't do it with ammo and a
> real target, so Penn doesn't prove squat.

Proof the jet effect is bullshit. It doesn't happen when living SKULLS
are shot.

Hostage-taker shot in head by police sniper

-- Man holding a bloodied woman hostage is shot in face by a police
sniper with a RIFLE. Although he is shot from the front, his head does
not go forward toward the shooter, as it would have if the "Jet
Effect" was a reality. Instead, his head goes backwards, in same
direction as the bullet, and there is no "Jet Effect". (26 secs.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8139288327830069420

Chinese Execution Video

-- Four men are executed in the street by Chinese authorities. They
are each shot in the back of the head with a handgun. With each shot,
the head goes forward, in the direction of the bullet, not in the
direction of the shooter. There is no "Jet Effect". (39 secs)

The Execution of Pietro Caruso

-- In September, 1944 ex-mayor of Rome Pietro Caruso was executed by a
firing squad for his role in the Massacre at the Andeatine Caves, when
335 Italian citizens were killed in retaliation for a bomb attack that
killed 33 Nazi SS policemen in Rome's Via Pasella. Caruso was
responsible for selecting those civilians to be executed. His own
execution was carried out as a result of his being found guilty by a
war crimes court. Caruso is shot by multiple riflemen, however, the
head does not move in the direction of the shooters, rather, it moves
in the direction of the bullets, and since the bullets come from the
same direction but at different angles, the head seems to open up and
explode. There is no "Jet Effect".

Child Molester Killed by Victim's Dad

-- A man charged with kidnapping and molesting a 12 year old boy is
escorted through an airport by police detectives. The boy's father
pretends to be on the phone. As they walk by him, the father steps out
and shoots the molester in the side of the head, killing him. The
man's head moves in the direction of the bullet and there is no "Jet
Effect".

The "Jet Effect" is a fantasy conceived and supported by melonheads.

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2007, 4:14:44 PM9/3/07

Jesus go shine someones shoes, thats about all the credibility you
have left...as a scumbag lying shoeshine boy.

Gil Jesus

Sep 3, 2007, 4:24:26 PM9/3/07
On Sep 3, 4:14?pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

oooo good comeback--namecalling to hide your inability to disprove any
of these video clips ?

Can't debate the evidence again ? No answers ?

looks like its time for the little rich bitch to run and hide once
more.

Burly...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2007, 4:35:11 PM9/3/07
> more.- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Jesus,

Why do you delete the negative reponses to your videos-- and then
block people from posting their opinions of your videos at Youtube?
It seems to me that if anyone ''can't debate'' anything, it is you.
Otherwise, you wouldnt do such a thing.

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2007, 4:45:31 PM9/3/07
> Otherwise, you wouldnt do such a thing.- Hide quoted text -

^5 Burley your exactly right. I have no desire to debate fiction
Jesus, I have much better things to do like proving what liar and
thief you are. Of course you don't need any help you prove that to
everyone each time you post and open your ignorant mouth. Seeing how
Heelyyyyyyy is into shoes you now have a real job as a shoeshine
boy!
This little rich bitch has no use for you Jesus, except maybe to
follow my dog and pick up her shit.