Justme what is going on ?

YoHarvey

Aug 4, 2007, 5:41:54 PM8/4/07
I'm seeing all kinds of posts that I never made. What is going on ?

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2007, 5:57:21 PM8/4/07
On Aug 4, 5:41 pm, bailey...@gmail.com (YoHarvey) wrote:
> I'm seeing all kinds of posts that I never made. What is going on ?

Is this really you Yo? Justin has some cloning software and is
posting all over the place using our names. It also clones your email
address so you can't tell if its the real person posting or not, other
then by the ridiculous stuff he puts in the posts.

YoHarvey

Aug 4, 2007, 6:07:02 PM8/4/07
That little jerk. Hopefully, it being a Saturday night, the babysitter
won't let him near the computer this evening.
Message has been deleted

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2007, 6:13:59 PM8/4/07
On Aug 4, 6:09 pm, cdddrafts...@yahoo.com (cdddraftsman) wrote:
> HOW DO YOU McADAMS TROLLS LIKE BEING TROLLED ?
> HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:41:54 -0400, bailey...@gmail.com (YoHarvey)
> wrote:
>

> >I'm seeing all kinds of posts that I never made. What is going on ?- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't matter I have his ip addy and his isp he uses....its the same
one I use. All this is going to take is one quick phone call....either
he knocks it off or I call Time Warner.
Back to my card tournement....

Sam Brown

Aug 5, 2007, 12:07:15 AM8/5/07
This fool proves that their theories are bullshit. They have to resort to
dirty tricks. Pathetic, but all they are doing is destroying this newsgroup,
serious assassination buffs will just go to the moderated group.

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Aug 5, 2007, 12:21:18 AM8/5/07
On Aug 4, 3:13 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

perhaps its YOU, Stump! After all you have the same ISP, eh?

aeffects

Aug 5, 2007, 12:27:03 AM8/5/07
On Aug 4, 9:07 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> This fool proves that their theories are bullshit. They have to resort to
> dirty tricks. Pathetic, but all they are doing is destroying this newsgroup,
> serious assassination buffs will just go to the moderated group.

destroying this newsgroup? Never happen.....you're not getting a
little crimson around the gills there are you, Sammy from down-undah?

So, go to the moderated group you moron, let's see if you have what it
takes. Get a little seasoning when you feel prepared, drag your sorry
ass back here and we'll run you thrugh the paces....

Sam Brown

Aug 5, 2007, 12:54:51 AM8/5/07
And here he is again...... for pitys sake Healey, Get a Life. ROTFLMAO

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Aug 5, 2007, 12:59:32 AM8/5/07
On Aug 4, 9:54 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> And here he is again...... for pitys sake Healey, Get a Life. ROTFLMAO

Sammy from down-undah, its YOU that needs the life, I have one --
you're tryng to show me the CT error of my ways... Sammy, you don't
know squat about the JFK assassination, you're here for Nutter
friendship, we ain't buying Sammy..... Move on to .john's, I hate to
break it to you, I don't care.....

Sam Brown

Aug 5, 2007, 1:30:57 AM8/5/07
Then stop bothering me for pity's sake! You remind me of a mosquito,
annoying but ultimately inconsequential. Sorry Old man.