Making Sense Of 11/22/63

1 view

David Von Pein

Jan 21, 2012, 11:49:50 PM1/21/12

RANDOM QUOTES:

"To a person like Jim DiEugenio, it seems the MORE evidence and
corroboration there is of Oswald committing his crimes, the more
INNOCENT Mr. Oswald becomes. And that's a very strange and illogical
policy to live by, isn't it?" -- David Von Pein; May 29, 2010

=================

"I want the listeners to start making a count of the number of
people that, if you believe Jim [DiEugenio], had to be involved with
faking evidence. What he said about [Silvia] Duran was just
absurd. ....

"I'm just sitting here doing a count of the number of evil
conspirators in Jim's theory, and of course it includes all the
autopsists, it includes everybody who worked for the House Select
Committee and every other panel, and now it includes the Dallas
Police.

"For example, he talks about the paper bag. .... He doesn't
mention that Oswald's palmprint and a fingerprint were found on that
bag. So the [allegation of the] bag in evidence being different from
the bag brought out from the Depository, I'm afraid that's just
crackpot photo analysis along the lines that Jack White would probably
do." -- John McAdams; September 24, 2009

=================

"There is almost as much evidence that Oswald shot Kennedy as
there is evidence that Kennedy got shot." -- Bud; July 21, 2010

=================

"To many of the JFK conspiracy clowns of the world, the idea of
pretending that every single piece of evidence is fake and/or
fraudulent that links Lee Harvey Oswald to the murders of both
President Kennedy and Officer J.D. Tippit is a much better and more
rational idea than to accept the evidence for what it truly is --
evidence left behind by double-murderer Lee Oswald. After all, without
EVERYTHING being faked, planted, and fouled up by the cops and evil
FBI, a conspiracist's favorite patsy named Oswald is flat-out guilty.
Simple as that." -- David Von Pein; March 3, 2011

=================

"Who killed JFK has been determined for decades. What we have
here on the side of conspiracy are children who don't like their
carrots, and who will do anything to get out of eating them. Every so
often they claim "I'm done!" (I've shown Oswald is innocent), but on
examination you find they've thrown some under the table, packed some
in their cheeks and spread the rest around the plate. Other carrot-
haters applaud this activity as progress, but anyone who is not
retarded sees it for what it really is." -- Bud; November 3, 2009

=================

"Amazingly, conspiracy theorists don't feel the slightest twinge
of discomfort or uneasiness when they dump in the trash the
conclusions reached by all of these entities --- the Warren
Commission, the HSCA, the Clark Panel, and the Rockefeller Commission.

"Per the CTers [Conspiracy Theorists], EVERY SINGLE ONE of the
above organizations dropped the ball and/or just flat-out LIED about
the assassination of JFK. ALL FOUR of those outfits got it wrong,
according to the all-knowing CTers.

"Even the conspiracy-seeking HSCA got it totally wrong, too, per
the CTers....because virtually all conspiracy believers think that JFK
was hit in the head from the FRONT, which is not what the HSCA
determined.

"To borrow some more verbiage from Vince Bugliosi --- "Arrogance
thought it already had a bad name. That was before it met Oliver Stone
[and virtually all other JFK conspiracy theorists who are more than
willing to dismiss virtually everything uttered by ALL FOUR of the
Governmental committees and commissions mentioned above]"." -- David
Von Pein; July 28, 2009

==================

"When kooks look at the evidence, anything involving Oz's
culpability is "almost, but not quite". He can almost make this shot,
but not quite. He can almost make it downstairs from the 6th floor in
time to encounter Baker, but not quite. He can almost make it to 10th
& Patton from the boardinghouse in time to shoot Tippit, but not
quite. So close, but yet so far, as kooks judge things." -- Bud; June
18, 2006

==================

"In truth, Jim Garrison, and hence the Oliver Stone movie, has
been discredited by these documents [released by the ARRB]. If you
read them, you see he did not have a case. He had nothing to build it
on. .... He simply didn't have a case. And for that reason, I think
you can discard that conspiracy." -- Anna K. Nelson (Board Member;
Assassination Records Review Board); October 10, 1998

==================

"The conspiracists' methods produce a surreal world. Every
discrepancy is interpreted as a crack in the official stone wall
through which one may glimpse the ugly truth of what happened. Behind
the wall are disconnected scenes, each with its own set of
conspirators. On close examination, many of these scenes evaporate."
-- Jean Davison; Page 277 of "Oswald's Game"

=================

"You [Jim Garrison] are asking us and the American public to
believe that a team of seven gunmen carried this out with precision,
firing from various points that day in Dallas, which is a remarkable
feat in itself, and disappeared into thin air, with no witnesses who
ever saw any other gunmen or getaway vehicles....and a gigantic
conspiracy in which nobody seems to have yet proved anything. You ask
us to believe that....I find that a much larger fairy tale than to
accept the findings of the Warren Report." -- Johnny Carson; January
31, 1968

=================

"Even in a 'perfect conspiracy world', how in the heck could
these covert "plotters" possibly have thought (on November 21st, the
day before such a nutty plan would be taking place) that it was a GOOD
idea to utilize three different assassins, who would ALL be drilling
JFK's body (potentially) with many bullets in just a short 6-to-8-
second time period -- with several of these missiles coming from
OBVIOUS non-Oswald (non-"Patsy") locations?

"Were these conspirators of the opinion (somehow) that JFK would
be pronounced "dead" right there in the limousine, right there in
Dealey Plaza, and would then be driven IMMEDIATELY to some "Conspiracy
Morgue" someplace where ALL the wounds that have just been inflicted
upon the President would be "controlled" by the same evil plotters who
conceived of this plot?" -- David Von Pein; June 2005

http://Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2012, 1:02:30 PM1/22/12
David- it only takes one witness of the dozens, and dozens, and dozens,
and dozens to be right for there to be a conspiracy. Are you gonna tell
us seriously they are all wrong? I'll just give you one good example-I
would say the odds of Mortician Tom Robinson beng wrong on his
suppressed diagram of the headwound for the HSCA are about as likely as
me starting at point guard tonite for the L.A. Lakers against the
Pacers. That was his job, he was there for a few hours..come on there is
no way he could have been wrong...Laz

bigdog

Jan 22, 2012, 1:50:19 PM1/22/12
> no way he could have been wrong...Laz''

There's a reason they don't ask morticians to perform autopsies. They
aren't qualified to do so. If they were, they could kill two birds
with one stone.

David Von Pein

Jan 22, 2012, 2:45:23 PM1/22/12

Tom Robinson doesn't trump these pictures:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/

aeffects

Jan 22, 2012, 3:09:15 PM1/22/12
On Jan 22, 11:45 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Tom Robinson doesn't trump these pictures:
>
> http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/

David Von Pein and his undying faith in the WCR is impervious to
anomolies concerning this case medical evidence, of which medical
doctors have voiced au contraire 'professional', interpretative
opinions.

You keep coming back son, you'll see the light sooner or later....

Ben Holmes

Jan 23, 2012, 3:39:42 PM1/23/12
In article <26932-4F...@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net>, lazu...@webtv.net
says...
And what's just as important, his observations merely corroborate what others
said.

When you have dozens of eyewitnesses who CORROBORATE EACH OTHER - the chances of
them being wrong is slim indeed.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 26, 2012, 1:51:46 PM1/26/12
Right Ben-and Mortician Robinson put a plaster of paris rubberized patch
in the back of JFK's head. So, the lone nutters are going to have to
find evidence that Robinson in another case was so incompetent that he
couldn't tell the difference between the back of the middle of the head
between the ears and the top of the head several inches higher that he
put a patch in.

The arrogance and mendacity of lone nutters would shame a politician.