For David VP

Papa Andy

Feb 27, 2006, 8:40:20 PM2/27/06
so

are you saying that no DA would ever take the case where a suspect was
caught, their (alleged or actual) gun was found at a place where the
fatal shots might have been fired
and then might not be too concerned with whether other, uncaught
shooters were involved

that seems about standard for law enforcement
they have all sorts of cliches they use like
don't muddy the waters
don't chase red herrings
you can't tie up every loose end

bottom line

no one gives up on a slam dunk (or whatever they called them in 1963)

the 'patsy' thing works like a charm

no other guns, no other bullets owned up to and most of all no other
suspects in custody

David VP

Feb 27, 2006, 11:41:42 PM2/27/06
The D.A. would prosecute the case BASED ON THE EVIDENCE
AVAILABLE...plain and simple.

And, quite obviously, if my favorite prosecutor, Vince Bugliosi, were
to have prosecuted Lee Oswald (which he did, in a sense, in 1986),
Vincent would have used the evidence on the table -- which all hangs
the defendant.

That's not to say VB might not be concerned about the possibility that
other people might have been "involved" behind the scenes in some
unknown fashion. That, I suppose, can never be ruled out with 100%
certainty.

But one thing that Vince knows for sure is this -- (to quote Vince
directly from the '86 Mock Trial of LHO, as he questioned witness
Vincent Guinn) ----

"There may have been fifty people firing at President Kennedy that day;
but if there were, they all missed; ONLY bullets fired from Oswald's
Carcano rifle hit the President; is that correct?"

Guinn's answer was: "That's a correct statement; yes".

>> "The 'patsy' thing works like a charm -- no other guns, no other bullets owned up to and most of all no other suspects in custody."

You left out one item -- No brains inside the heads of any of those
plotters planning Oswald's "Patsy" status prior to 11/22. .... Because
unless one of those conspirators was named Kreskin (or "Jeannie"),
there's no way that anybody with any sense is gonna shoot up the joint
with many guns and expect to frame a single man for the end results.

That kind of pre-11/22 "Patsy" thinking is just plain nuts. Don't you
agree, Andy?

Papa Andy

Feb 28, 2006, 1:29:24 PM2/28/06
we know that only bullets from LHO's MC hit JFK because.....

they found them in the body -- whoops try again
they found JFK's blood and/or tissue on CE399 -- whoopsie
LHO shot Tippett -- circular logic

that many guns thing is a bit of a straw man
different theorists have different opinions

we do have metal traces in the head X-Rays (if they are real x-rays)
and a possible object that is often discussed as well

then there is the testimony of the FBI agents at the JFK autopsy
and the Finck testimony

and the Z film

but to get back to the patsy thing

they knew LHO worked at the TSBD
the rifle was in the building
no one asked too many questions about CE399
or the location of the wounds
or the eyewitness testimony

no one did a serious study of the Z film before 6 Seconds in Dallas

we're right back at patsy and frame-up

David VP

Feb 28, 2006, 4:42:55 PM2/28/06
To utilize your own system here......

We know that a conspiracy existed on 11/22 because....

1.) Other killers besides Oswald were seen/found later? -- Oops, try
again.
2.) Bullets/Fragments from guns other than Oswald's were found
(anywhere) and put into the record? -- Nope, try again.
3.) Somebody other than Oswald was shown to have killed Tippit? --
Nope. Not even close on this one.

So, we're right back to Oswald being a solo act on November 22nd (re.
both JFK and Tippit).

tomnln

Feb 28, 2006, 4:54:36 PM2/28/06
You left out the "destruction of Evidence" by Felons sir.

I refer you to the O J Simpson Criminal Trial & the Felon Mark Furham.

An air tight case "Blown" due to an Idiot messing with the evidence.

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David VP

Feb 28, 2006, 5:13:44 PM2/28/06
If you think Fuhrman "messed" with any evidence in the OJ case, you're
a fool.

As Vince Bugliosi proved beyond ALL doubt, Fuhrman could not have
"planted" that bloody glove IF HE HAD WANTED TO DO SO.

14 LAPD cops saw ONLY 1 GLOVE at the Bundy (OJ) murder site BEFORE
Fuhrman arrived at the scene. Fourteen cops! (They're all liars, right?
Just like with JFK's case, NOTHING is what it seems to
be....everybody's a liar.)

A good "test" to see if people are able to legitimately evaluate the
real evidence in the JFK case is to use the O.J. Simpson case as an
example of a person's "conspiratorial mindset" as well.

Anyone believing Simpson was "set up" by Fuhrman & Co. probably also is
likely to believe in a vast JFK conspiracy that could never have
happened either (or at least a lot of the same people probably do at
any rate).

It's that "In The Air" thing Vincent Bugliosi talks about a lot -- and
I'm sure that will come up in Vincent's "Final Verdict" re. JFK.

It's "In The Air" that a conspiracy existed against Simpson in 1994 --
so many, many people breathe in that air willingly and fail to see the
illogic of it.

It's "In The Air" that a conspiracy existed to murder John Kennedy --
so, well, you know.

I think Vince could add another sidebar (addendum) category to the "In
The Air" thing -- a "Don't Think For Yourself; Just Believe The
Majority" category. That's about the same thing as "In The Air" I
suppose; but it spells out the truth of it better.

tomnln

Feb 28, 2006, 5:53:36 PM2/28/06
Must I remind you that Furhman "Took the Fifth"?

If you don't think anything is Wrong with the WCR's case, WHY did the
authorities destroy/withhold/manipulate/change/Hide evidence in ocer a dozen
instances?

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Anthony Marsh

Feb 28, 2006, 6:21:27 PM2/28/06
David VP wrote:
> If you think Fuhrman "messed" with any evidence in the OJ case, you're
> a fool.
>
> As Vince Bugliosi proved beyond ALL doubt, Fuhrman could not have
> "planted" that bloody glove IF HE HAD WANTED TO DO SO.
>
> 14 LAPD cops saw ONLY 1 GLOVE at the Bundy (OJ) murder site BEFORE
> Fuhrman arrived at the scene. Fourteen cops! (They're all liars, right?
> Just like with JFK's case, NOTHING is what it seems to
> be....everybody's a liar.)

Maybe the other glove was under the bodies.
I notice that you don't want to talk about blood spots found days later
which none of those cops saw before Fuhrman arrived at the scene.

> A good "test" to see if people are able to legitimately evaluate the
> real evidence in the JFK case is to use the O.J. Simpson case as an
> example of a person's "conspiratorial mindset" as well.
>
> Anyone believing Simpson was "set up" by Fuhrman & Co. probably also is
> likely to believe in a vast JFK conspiracy that could never have
> happened either (or at least a lot of the same people probably do at
> any rate).
>
> It's that "In The Air" thing Vincent Bugliosi talks about a lot -- and
> I'm sure that will come up in Vincent's "Final Verdict" re. JFK.

If it ever comes out. What the Bug will probably say about "in the air"
in Final Verdict on page 795 is that modern rifles never emit smoke so
no one could have seen smoke "in the air" on the grassy knoll. I doubt
that he will have even one original idea in his book, but simply rehash
all the WC defender factoids.

> It's "In The Air" that a conspiracy existed against Simpson in 1994 --
> so many, many people breathe in that air willingly and fail to see the
> illogic of it.
>
> It's "In The Air" that a conspiracy existed to murder John Kennedy --
> so, well, you know.
>
> I think Vince could add another sidebar (addendum) category to the "In
> The Air" thing -- a "Don't Think For Yourself; Just Believe The
> Majority" category. That's about the same thing as "In The Air" I
> suppose; but it spells out the truth of it better.

And exactly what does the majority think?

David VP

Feb 28, 2006, 7:11:51 PM2/28/06
>> "And exactly what does the majority think?"

Something that the physical evidence doesn't support whatsoever (and
never did support from Day 1 in '63).

That's what.

Some "case" for conspiracy, huh?

Papa Andy

Mar 1, 2006, 11:16:30 AM3/1/06
David

you place yourself in the position of truth defender
That LHO killed JFK alone is not a hypothesis you say but fact

yet you choose to just state random points rather than put across
actual detailed argument

your 3 points above do not in any way suggest that LHO was the LN
rather they are all relate to the reasons why so many reject the WC

people ran toward the grassy knoll
puffs of smoke were seen
claims of phony SS agents seen
(don't forget the Z film -- see Six Seconds in Dallas)

if the doctors are correct and there were too many fragments in
Connally
to have come from CE399 what bullet did they come from?

The Tippitt witnesses saw a variety of things
Mrs Markham alone told Mark Lane a number of problematic things
what color jacket
how many men
the bullets

if you are really defendind the truth, you need to do much better

David VP

Mar 1, 2006, 5:49:12 PM3/1/06
The physical evidence (and scads of circumstantial evidence that would
fill three books) is all there for anyone to look at.

And the vast preponderance of said evidence says "Oswald Murdered Two
People" (with 100% of the hard physical evidence leading to that
obvious conclusion).

It's not my fault that CTers don't want to believe it and insist on
clogging an extremely-simple case with murky CTs that don't hold up
when weighed against EVERYTHING ELSE THAT SAYS THOSE THEORIES ARE
WRONG.

When a CTer starts trailing off and trying to cast doubt on the true
identity of Officer Tippit's killer -- that's when I really start
brushing that person off as a paranoid CT nutjob. Sorry if that sounds
too brutal; but that portion of the case (the Tippit murder) is so
ironclad and locked-down toward Oswald's undeniable guilt, that when
people start to want to free LHO for that crime too....well, it just
frosts me greatly, and makes me doubt anything else such a CTer is
likely to say re. the rest of the JFK case. Because their pro-CT bias
is glaringly apparent once they start babbling about "other killers" on
Tenth Street.

That type of CTer who (for some reason) seemingly has fallen in love
with Lee Harvey Oswald cannot possibly have a good grasp of the true
evidence in the Tippit case. If that CTer did, there's no way he/she
could attempt to exonerate Oswald for that second murder he committed
on 11/22.

Oswald had the Tippit murder weapon ON HIM when arrested, for cryin'
out loud! Was that gun "planted" too? Within minutes of Tippit's body
hitting 10th Street? Planted RIGHT IN HIS POCKET without him realizing
it?!*

* = Please note how utterly stupid that sounds.

aeffects

Mar 1, 2006, 9:08:36 PM3/1/06
can cram *anything* into three comic BOOKS VonPain -- LOL but we'll
take your nonsense under consideration, damn little consideration, but
consideration anyway....

Oh, don't mention it, we're here to serve.....