"ROBCAP": THE BEST IN ONLINE LAUGHS (SINCE OCTOBER 2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2009, 6:20:03 PM10/6/09

"This guy claims to be "Dave Healy" but he is probably the same
guy who posts under many other names like "Ben Holmes" and "David Von
Pein" but his real name is Dave Reitzes. ....

"Ben, and his loyal lapdog Healy are Reitzes in his old form (he
has a huge archive of CT stuff he wrote on his website) and Dave Von
Pein is his new LNer side.

"Ask yourself, when have you met a "Von" anywhere lately. ONLY
one section of Germany uses "Von" and most of that is in Polish hands
now." -- Robert ("robcap"); 10/06/09

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0729f8e4d619e57c

All together now-----

El-Oh-El!!!

Walt

Oct 6, 2009, 9:55:14 PM10/6/09

I don't believe this is the first time that I've been compelled to
agree with you.....But my CS&L dictates that I must agree with you...
This guy Rob Caprio should be locked up in the Funny Farm along with
his dad, Tom Rossley.

Robert

Oct 7, 2009, 11:23:59 AM10/7/09

NO surprise that DVP jumps in to save Wally and his alter-ego "Ben
Holmes", huh?

These guys do the work for me! I haven't heard from DVP in many
months but now he feels the need to attack me?

LOL!!

They are sooooo obvious.

Robert

Oct 7, 2009, 11:24:54 AM10/7/09
> his dad, Tom Rossley.- Hide quoted text -

Wally is "in bed" with DVP! NO surprise since DVP is really "Ben
Holmes" and we know they are gay lovers!