I don't deem it inappropriate to fight back

Gil Jesus

Aug 23, 2007, 1:14:53 PM8/23/07
Let me tell you why:

The trolls don't belong here. Their purpose is to disrupt and insult
and they've been doing it for quite some time now.

This is OUR house, not theirs. You don't go into someone's house and
start punching them because if you do, you're gonna get your ass
kicked.

And that's what's happening to them right now.

They decided some time ago to start this no-holds-barred verbal
assault that includes racist remarks, barbs at family members and
accusations of sexual depravity with themes involving homosexuality,
pedophilia and bestiality.

That was them, not us.

elect to respond should do so with anything more than what was given.

In other words, if they wanna throw shit, they better not be wearing
good clothes.

Because someone called some little rich bitch a name she didn't like
is not my problem. She's been dishing it out for months to me and
others and I'm literally laughing my ass off seeing Rossley smack her
with it time and time again.

It's like seeing your bigger brother kick your enemy's ass right in
front of you. I love it.

Nobody likes bullies and that's what these people are. They come in
here and insult and intimidate people, just like the schoolyard bully.

Now the bullies are getting their asses kicked, one at a time.

There IS a God.

I don't find it totally inappropriate to punch back when we're being
punched. We can't fight these people on a intellectual level, because
they have nothing to fight with. So we have to do it on THEIR level.

Don't feel sorry for the bullies. They're getting what they deserve.

Baldoni <baldoniXXV

Aug 23, 2007, 1:23:46 PM8/23/07
Gil Jesus pretended :

> Let me tell you why:
>
> The trolls don't belong here. Their purpose is to disrupt and insult
> and they've been doing it for quite some time now.
>
> This is OUR house, not theirs. You don't go into someone's house and
> start punching them because if you do, you're gonna get your ass
> kicked.

Ass kicked ?

If someone comes in your house then blow their heads right off their
shoulders.

:-[

--
Count Baldoni

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 1:28:57 PM8/23/07

you need to get a life Lower_y...

Baldoni <baldoniXXV

Aug 23, 2007, 1:53:42 PM8/23/07
aeffects submitted this idea :

If someone comes inside your property to steal or cause you harm then
take a gun and blow their heads off their shoulders.

:-[

--
Count Baldoni

rwa...@despammed.com

Aug 23, 2007, 2:47:24 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 1:14 pm, gjjm...@aol.com (Gil Jesus) wrote:
> Let me tell you why:
>
> The trolls don't belong here. Their purpose is to disrupt and insult
> and they've been doing it for quite some time now.
>
> This is OUR house, not theirs. You don't go into someone's house and
> start punching them because if you do, you're gonna get your ass
> kicked.

It's unmoderated usenet. Anyone can go anywhere they want. If you
don't like it, set up a moderated group.

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 2:50:27 PM8/23/07
BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE

Homosexuals Always Love gettin it Shoved up their Asses.

Doncha just Love RETALIATION.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

RUN Faggots/Dykes RUN.

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 23, 2007, 2:52:06 PM8/23/07
BOTTOM POST;

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> you need to get a life Lower_y...

Lousy would PISS that Away TOO.

YoHarvey

Aug 23, 2007, 4:14:18 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 2:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;
>
> "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 23, 10:23 am, Baldoni <baldoniXXV<nil>@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >> Gil Jesus pretended :> Let me tell you why:

> >> Ass kicked ?
>
> >> If someone comes in your house then blow their heads right off their
> >> shoulders.
>
> >> :-[
>
> >> --
> >> Count Baldoni
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------

> > you need to get a life Lower_y...
>
> Lousy would PISS that Away TOO.

This is OUR house, not theirs. You don't go into someone's house and
start punching them because if you do, you're gonna get your ass
kicked.

Your house? You jest. You are the author of John Connally
shot and killed JFK. You said it. Nobody else. By posting something
such as this, you point out the sickness that is the conspiracy
community
and YOU HAVE NOW LOST ALL RIGHTS on this newsgroup. You alone
Jesus have come out with the most ludicrous, absurd, redundant,
obscene
theories of any CT I've ever heard of AND YOU BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR
HOUSE? You believe LN"s will sit back and say nothing about the
stupidity
you continue to show? You're so ignorant you can't even disguise it.

Jesus? Listen and listen good. As long as YOU exist, I own you.
Live
with it. It won't change. Ever. Ignorance, bias, racism, homophobia
and
all your other personality traits show you to be the misfit of the
month.
It's always so interesting that the ONLY other CT who responds to YOU
is Rossley and it's a toss up who is scummier.

Jesus? You were born shit....you'll die shit. And on that day, I'll
appluad YOUR God. He finally did something right.

Jesus? Know what's kewl about the internet? Spring Street in
N. Darmouth is so findable. I see you have many neighbors.
Do they know you to be the homophobe you are? Do they
know you to be the racist you are? Do they know what you
represent and your feelings about America? They will shortly.

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 4:55:46 PM8/23/07

Chico said:
Because someone called some little rich bitch a name she didn't like
is not my problem. She's been dishing it out for months to me and
others and I'm literally laughing my ass off seeing Rossley smack her
with it time and time again.

This little rich bitch is going to tear YOU to shreds. That somebody
was you who wrote that post using YoHarveys screen name. And the
apology from Justins mother was YOU trying to take the heat of
yourself. I told you where I work we find out everything about
everyone. Keep shooting that mouth off Chico, within a few more months
you're going to be faced with something you'll wish you never
started.
Rossley still thinks its fun....he'll be going down right along with
you. Start counting the days Jesus,
the judgement day is approaching fast!

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 5:10:35 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 4:55 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> the judgement day is approaching fast!- Hide quoted text -

BTW Yo...he's referred to by his friends as "Gilly" ....I'll
momentarily have a listing of the morons neighbors.

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 5:34:43 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 1:55 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

rotflmfao! Go hiome hon, you're way out of your league...... LMFAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 5:43:32 PM8/23/07
> > the judgement day is approaching fast!- Hide quoted text -

Healy there isn't a league on this earth that you would fit into....go
was the dwarfs feet!

Gil Jesus

Aug 23, 2007, 6:12:09 PM8/23/07

YoHarvey:

You have violated Google's Terms of Service by posting my real life
location in this newsgroup. In addition it is a CRIME to do so.

You have also personally threatened me.

A copy of your posting has been sent to google and a copy is being
made for the local authorities here.

The publishing of personal information over the internet by entities
other than law enforcement is a CRIME.

And law enforcement agencies don't release that information to private
concerns. So you obtained it illegally.

Likewise, threatening bodily harm is a crime.

I may be findable, but so is a jail cell.

You are the author of John Connally
>> > shot and killed JFK. You said it. Nobody else. By posting something
>> > such as this, you point out the sickness that is the conspiracy
>> > community
>> > and YOU HAVE NOW LOST ALL RIGHTS on this newsgroup. You alone
>> > Jesus have come out with the most ludicrous, absurd, redundant,
>> > obscene
>> > theories of any CT I've ever heard of AND YOU BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR
>> > HOUSE?

>> > Jesus? Listen and listen good. As long as YOU exist, I own you.

>> > Live
>> > with it. It won't change. Ever. Ignorance, bias, racism, homophobia
>> > and
>> > all your other personality traits show you to be the misfit of the
>> > month.

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 6:20:13 PM8/23/07

Umm Jesus? Think again stupid...when you post your own name address
and phone number for the world to see it's an open market for anyone.
I suggest you sit your ass down and shut up....start thinking about
all the places on the net you've posted personal info about yourself.
ROFLMAO ...we'll keep you updated

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 6:37:37 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 2:43 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

anyone know what the fuck this bluehaired lady is talking about?

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 6:40:48 PM8/23/07

looks like you really fucked up, toots

justm...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2007, 6:42:46 PM8/23/07
> > represent and your feelings about America? They will shortly.- Hide quoted text -

No Healy thats you. I didn't do anything...but your little buddy Chico
is going to have alot of explaining to do

YoHarvey

Aug 23, 2007, 6:43:39 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 6:20 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> ROFLMAO ...we'll keep you updated- Hide quoted text -

Tom , the purpose of the insults is to distract us from discussing
the
murder and to hide the fact thay they know absolutely NOTHING about
this case.

It's all a diversion..now back to the things they hate almost as much
as they hate me..the VIDEOS..

You have no real life. You're a macro of all that's
wrong with this earth. As for you feeling threatened,
that's your own insecurity. Wanna screw with me,
let's go. You haven't a clue what I know about you,
but those in the "know" will know very shortly.

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2007, 6:50:39 PM8/23/07
>>> "We can't fight these people on a [sic] intellectual level..." <<<

Ah, something resembling the truth in Gil's long, senseless speech
(with appropriate trimming of the words that followed, which were
stupid, naturally).

And who can help but cherish the internal irony of Gil's "a
intellectual" grammar slip-up?

You can't top a conspiracy-adoring kook for classic, unintentional
humor....time and time again.

www.davidvonpein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Aug 23, 2007, 7:03:33 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 3:50 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Ah, something resembling the truth in Gil's long, senseless speech
> (with appropriate trimming of the words that followed, which were
> stupid, naturally).

speaking of long sensless speech, when is daBugliosi's docu-series
gonna air?

shit Von Pein, you haven't had a damn thing to say since Bugliosi's
book tanked. What has appeared here since then [from your peanut
gallery] is sensless copy and paste nonsense...

> And who can help but cherish the internal irony of Gil's "a
> intellectual" grammar slip-up?

when the Neuter's reach for grammar -- the Nutter cowards are their
wits end ..... LMAO!

> You can't top a conspiracy-adoring kook for classic, unintentional
> humor....time and time again.

best you get out of the way young man

> www.davidvonpein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2007, 9:20:37 PM8/23/07
>>> "Best you get out of the way, young man." <<<

Because a whole boatload more of "classic, unintentional humor" from
CT-Kooks is going to inevitably follow, right kook?

El-Oh-El indeed!

The irony of it! And Healy doesn't even feel the breeze. Classic
indeed.

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:36:31 AM8/24/07
Chickenshit;

You were gonna pay me a visit & figured out you'ls never see home again.

We got you to FEAR your own evidence/testimony.

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:38:22 AM8/24/07
Rossley has been threatened by Cunts before.

They ain't around any more.
(unless they're using your name this time around)

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Aug 23, 4:14 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > BOTTOM POST;
>
> > "aeffects" <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > you need to get a life Lower_y...
>
> > Lousy would PISS that Away TOO.

tomnln

Aug 24, 2007, 12:40:44 AM8/24/07
Someone just might do a Criminal background check on you cunts also.

Remember how the evidence/testimony disagreement worked out for you.
Remember how the name-calling worked out for you.

I think you're a three-time Loser.