An investigation update pertaining to JFK's murder

charles

Dec 14, 2009, 2:43:15 AM12/14/09
I use to think there was a shooter alone in the TSBD and a shooter on
the grassy knoll alone and several people (3 or 4) who covered up for
these shooters afterwards. This is essentially what the internet
informant DEAN who claimed he knew both shooters said happened. I
believed him. DEAN was wrong I now believe. DEAN did admit that he
didn't know all the details. I believe the evidence is now showing me
that each shooter had an accomplice with him.

The shooter on the knoll is behind the low concrete wall and wearing a
policeman's uniform. His accomplice is behind the stockade fence
wearing a suitcoat and hat. Both can be seen in Mary Moorman's photo
taken during the shot fired into JFK's head.

The TSBD shooter and his accomplice are both wearing police uniforms.
The TSBD shooter was also the conspiracy mastermind. I have found no
conspiracy connection to the mafia, CIA, or any other federal
government agency. Oswald was not a part of this plot. He was just
talked into bringing his rifle to work for trading purposes IMO and
DEAN's. He was chosen as the patsy and an investigation diversion.

I blame LBJ for JFK's death because I believe he heard about this
group's intention to kill JFK if he came to Dallas. I believe LBJ
compelled JFK to make the trip for political reasons when all the
while he hoped JFK would be assassinated.

The 'Facial Image' shown in Dillard's close up photo of the sixth
floor corner window set taken seconds after the shots is not the TSBD
shooter as I previously had thought. It is his accomplice. I have
strong suspects for all four of these men who murdered JFK.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie; deliberate,
contrived and dishonest, but the myth.....persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic," John Fitzgerald Kennedy

bigdog

Dec 14, 2009, 11:25:17 AM12/14/09

Cuckoo!!! Cuckoo!!! Cuckoo!!!

Steve

Dec 14, 2009, 8:47:29 PM12/14/09

I assume you are aware that less than 4% of all witnesses in Dealey
Plaza heard shots originating from two different locations. That
means 96% of ALL witnesses heard ALL shots originate from one and only
one location. You must be willing to ignore this vital evidence in
order to give your theory any credence at all.

Additionally, you have to ignore Officer Bobby Hargis's testimony that
he did NOT see the exit wound on Kennedy's head. He testified he was
looking at Kennedy at the time of the third shot yet he DID NOT see
any exit wound on the left rear as a sotckade fence shooter would have
created.

So it appears that all you've proven is that you are willing to ignore
much of the evidence inthis case. You are well on your way to being a
leader of the conspiracy nuts.

charles

Dec 14, 2009, 9:52:00 PM12/14/09
> leader of the conspiracy nuts.- Hide quoted text -

You are not correct in your assessment of witness testimony of shots
and wounds. Most ear witnesses were not sure of where the shots were
coming from. The nurse at Parkland Hospital, Diane Bowron said she
bent over into the convertible and looked at JFK's head wound while he
laid in Jackie's lap. She said there was a large opening in the back
of his head. Please do some research.

charles

Dec 14, 2009, 9:54:46 PM12/14/09
> Cuckoo!!! Cuckoo!!! Cuckoo!!!- Hide quoted text -

At least you didn't bark.

David Von Pein

Dec 14, 2009, 10:07:20 PM12/14/09

>>> "The nurse at Parkland Hospital, Diane [sic] Bowron[,] said she bent over into the convertible and looked at JFK's head wound while he laid in Jackie's lap. She said there was a large opening in the back of his head. Please do some research." <<<

Kinda makes you wonder how on Earth she could have possibly even SEEN
John Kennedy's head at that moment in time (i.e., "while he laid in
Jackie's lap"), seeing as how we know that Jackie was cradling JFK's
head in her arms (and, in effect, was hiding her husband's wounded
head from the view of everyone nearby; and then Clint Hill's suit coat
was placed over JFK's head to completely hide it from everyone's
view).

In any event, regardless of what Diana Bowron said she saw, one thing
is a rock-solid certainty: We know beyond ALL doubt that Nurse Bowron
could not possibly have seen a "large opening in the back of [JFK's]
head", since there was no "large opening" in the BACK of his head, and
the autopsy photos and X-rays prove that fact.

But little things like this authenticated-as-unaltered X-ray never
disturb the conspiracy kooks. CTers like Doug Horne, et al, will
simply ignore the fact that this X-ray exists and was deemed UNALTERED
IN ANY MANNER by the House Select Committee:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=PGrpyUYAAADQI8aFoPPpMPozfQ5vu_qQwoOuDiiRUDoiM3kvm9L-rx1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ&gsc=DMqHVxYAAAB78ML-A4LnDSSBo82693O9_V9-HhK9T-WOgGR8fR6z3A

aeffects

Dec 14, 2009, 11:22:46 PM12/14/09
On Dec 14, 7:07 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

wetdreams are becoming of you troll...

Carry on!

-and-

sending yourself email again, eh shithead.....
NO advertising there hon!

Sam McClung

Dec 15, 2009, 2:13:49 PM12/15/09
charles,
what has the "dean' contributed here? seems the "dean" is/was a troll:

1. did the "dean" discover the image in the dillard photo of the 6th floor
window? seems not.

2. oswald bringing a disassembled carcano to the tsbd did not originate with
the dean:
from John S. Craig's "The Guns Of Dealey Plaza." :
"Oswald was told to bring a Mauser [Mauser #2 above] to the Texas
School Book Depository on November 21st and leave it at the site of
the shooting.
To complicate the plot, Oswald was to hand the dismantled
Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor and leave the
building."

3. how could someone in a police uniform behind the "low concrete wall"
escape being captured on film? morphing into a coke bottle?

4. what besides hearsay do you have to substantiate the "dean" isn't paulie
or one of the other goons?

"charles" <charle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

charles

Dec 16, 2009, 1:33:24 AM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 1:13 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> charles,
> what has the "dean' contributed here? seems the "dean" is/was a troll:
>
> 1. did the "dean" discover the image in the dillard photo of the 6th floor
> window? seems not.

No, I discovered it right after reading the book CASE CLOSED when it
came out. Others discovered it before me as evidenced by the original
negative being destroyed in the seventies. DEAN said the guy in the
picture was wearing a policeman's uniform and to investigate in Dallas
only. That was very helpful.

> 2. oswald bringing a disassembled carcano to the tsbd did not originate with
> the dean:
> from John S. Craig's "The Guns Of Dealey Plaza." :
> "Oswald was told to bring a Mauser [Mauser #2 above] to the Texas
> School Book Depository on November 21st and leave it at the site of
> the shooting.
> To complicate the plot, Oswald was to hand the dismantled
> Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor and leave the
> building."

DEAN telling me that Oswald was told to put his rifle into a storage
closet on the back dock was very helpful. It explained how Frazier
saw Oswald carry his package to the back dock but Jack Dougherty saw
Oswald enter the back door with nothing in his hands.

> 3. how could someone in a police uniform behind the "low concrete wall"
> escape being captured on film? morphing into a coke bottle?

The shooter was photographed and dubbed "Black Dog Man" and "Badge
Man"in some of the pictures. He was photographed running away with
the rifle in his left hand by Jim Towner. There's at least 5 photos of
the guy.

> 4. what besides hearsay do you have to substantiate the "dean" isn't paulie
> or one of the other goons?

I believe I know who he was because this person died in mid 2001, a
couple of months after his last post. There was a false posting by
some imposter a month or so after DEAN's death though.

Take care,
Charles Wallace

> "charles" <charles112...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > unrealistic,"    John Fitzgerald Kennedy- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Dec 16, 2009, 10:16:48 AM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 12:33 am, charles <charles112...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 1:13 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:> charles,
> > what has the "dean' contributed here? seems the "dean" is/was a troll:
>
> > 1. did the "dean" discover the image in the dillard photo of the 6th floor
> > window? seems not.
>
> No, I discovered it right after reading the book CASE CLOSED when it
> came out.  Others discovered it before me as evidenced by the original
> negative being destroyed in the seventies.  DEAN said the guy in the
> picture was wearing a policeman's uniform and to investigate in Dallas
> only. That was very helpful.
>
> > 2. oswald bringing a disassembled carcano to the tsbd did not originate with
> > the dean:
> > from John S. Craig's "The Guns Of Dealey Plaza." :
> > "Oswald was told to bring a Mauser [Mauser #2 above] to the Texas
> > School Book Depository on November 21st and leave it at the site of
> > the shooting.
> > To complicate the plot, Oswald was to hand the dismantled
> > Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor and leave the
> > building."
>
> DEAN telling me that Oswald was told to put his rifle into a storage
> closet on the back dock was very helpful.  It explained how Frazier
> saw Oswald carry his package to the back dock but Jack Dougherty saw
> Oswald enter the back door with nothing in his hands.

Hey Charlie...... Before I can accept that Oswald put a rifle in the
storage closet on the dock, I need you to answer a couple of
questions..

1) How could Oswald have carried a 35 inch long package cupped in his
hand and tucked into his arm pit??

a) Are you saying that Oswald's arm was about 40 inches
long??
b) was Lee Oswald really an orangutan?

2) Can you provide a photo which shows any "storage closet" on the
TSBD loading dock??

charles

Dec 16, 2009, 2:24:05 PM12/16/09

Walt,
Most likely Oswald was carrying it with the bottom cupped in his hand
and the top resting against his shoulder in front. Frazier could not
see the end and assumed it disappeared in Oswald's arm pit.

Frazier and his sister were not correct about the estimated length of
Oswald's package. I have found errors in about every witness account.
For instance, Lillian Moneyham was wrong when she said she saw the man
in the sixth floor window with her estimate of about 4 or 5 minutes
after the shots. She saw the man in the window on the sixth floor for
sure but it was closer to one to two minutes.

Charles

Walt

Dec 17, 2009, 1:58:24 PM12/17/09

How long have you been a lyin LNer?..... If you read the testimony of
various lawyers who attempted to duplicate what you just described
you;ll find that the 3 foot package would have stuck up to the top of
Oswald's ear. Do you think that Frazier wouldn't have seen that??
Frazier said the sack was not any longer than 28 inches.....He said
Oswald carried it cupped in his hands and tucked into his armpit.
That distance is about 23 or 24 inches..... So Frazier wasn't off very
far when he said that the sack he saw Oswald carry was NOT ANY LONGER
THAN 28 INCHES.

> Frazier and his sister were not correct about the estimated length of
> Oswald's package.

Actually the FBI verified their estimates by using the information
that Fraxier and Randle supplied. Randle said she saw Oswald carry the
sack and he was holding it by the top with his arm straight down at
his side, and it nearly touched the ground as Oswald walked with it...
The FBI determined that the distance from Oswald's hand to his ankle
was 28 inches.
frazier said he saw the sack on the back seat of his 53 chevy. He
showed the FBI how much of the seat the sack covered....The FBI
measured...28 inches.

I have found errors in about every witness account.
> For instance, Lillian Moneyham was wrong when she said she saw the man
> in the sixth floor window with her estimate of about 4 or 5 minutes
> after the shots. She saw the man in the window on the sixth floor for
> sure but it was closer to one to two minutes.
>

> Charles- Hide quoted text -

Sam McClung

Dec 17, 2009, 6:36:20 PM12/17/09

> On Dec 15, 1:13 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>> charles,
>> what has the "dean' contributed here? seems the "dean" is/was a troll:
>>
>> 1. did the "dean" discover the image in the dillard photo of the 6th
>> floor
>> window? seems not.
>>
> No, I discovered it right after reading the book CASE CLOSED when it
> came out. Others discovered it before me as evidenced by the original
> negative being destroyed in the seventies.

how do you substantiate a claim that you were the first person, not in the
conspiracy, to discover an image which appears to be human near the 6th
floor frame window in the dillard photo?

> DEAN said the guy in the
> picture was wearing a policeman's uniform and to investigate in Dallas
> only. That was very helpful.

I'm not sure how that's helpful

none of the witnesses described a person on the 6th floor as being in a
police uniform, what is the "dean's" source?

>> 2. oswald bringing a disassembled carcano to the tsbd did not originate
>> with
>> the dean:
>> from John S. Craig's "The Guns Of Dealey Plaza." :
>> "Oswald was told to bring a Mauser [Mauser #2 above] to the Texas
>> School Book Depository on November 21st and leave it at the site of
>> the shooting.
>> To complicate the plot, Oswald was to hand the dismantled
>> Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor and leave the
>> building."
>>

> DEAN telling me that Oswald was told to put his rifle into a storage
> closet on the back dock was very helpful. It explained how Frazier
> saw Oswald carry his package to the back dock

> but Jack Dougherty saw
> Oswald enter the back door with nothing in his hands.
>

>> 3. how could someone in a police uniform behind the "low concrete wall"
>> escape being captured on film? morphing into a coke bottle?
>>

> The shooter was photographed and dubbed "Black Dog Man" and "Badge
> Man"in some of the pictures. He was photographed running away with
> the rifle in his left hand by Jim Towner. There's at least 5 photos of
> the guy.

it seems you believe someone called "black dog man" (sic = gordon arnold)
and/or "badgeman" shot jfk

did the "dean" tell you these things?

>> 4. what besides hearsay do you have to substantiate the "dean" isn't
>> paulie
>> or one of the other goons?
>>
> I believe I know who he was because this person died in mid 2001, a
> couple of months after his last post. There was a false posting by
> some imposter a month or so after DEAN's death though.

so what was the "dean's" name?