FOR DOUNT EATERS AND CHICKEN FRYERS

Gil Jesus

Dec 27, 2010, 8:00:18 PM12/27/10
FBI MAN: No point of exit for back wound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzhKy-O4T4
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 27, 2010, 8:26:33 PM12/27/10

>>> "FBI MAN: No point of exit for back wound." <<<

~sigh~

Then where did the throat bullet go (which CTers think entered from
the front)?

Any separate "throat" bullet certainly didn't work its way out of the
wound via cardiac massage at Parkland. Therefore, it would have still
been inside JFK's body at the autopsy. Why wasn't it there, Gil?

And, btw, FBI Agent Francis X. O'Neill's opinions regarding the back
wound are essentially worthless. He was merely repeating the incorrect
and incomplete information that he heard in the autopsy room at
Bethesda on the night of November 22nd. But O'Neill (and Sibert) were
not present when Dr. Humes garnered the full story about JFK's throat
wound being a BULLET wound that doubled as a trach wound too.

Plus, we already knew all of that stuff O'Neill talks about via Dr.
Humes' testimony. Humes never tried to hide the fact that the back
wound was not fully probed. Humes was always up front about all of
this stuff -- e.g., he never tried to hide the fact he probed the back
wound with his pinky. And he never hid the fact that he initially
thought the wound had no point of exit.

Now, if Humes was the evil, corrupt slimeball that people like Doug
Horne think he was, I ask: Why on Earth would he have said many of the
things we know he said in front of the Warren Commission?

Horne thinks Humes was evil enough to physically rearrange the wounds
on Kennedy's head--and yet he WASN'T evil and corrupt enough to lie
about the "pinky probe" and several other things that many CTers think
point to "conspiracy" in this case -- with another prime example being
the fact that Humes ADMITTED to burning some of the autopsy materials
in his home fireplace. Why in hell would he ever have admitted to
doing that if Horne's theory about him is accurate?

aeffects

Dec 27, 2010, 8:30:45 PM12/27/10
On Dec 27, 5:26 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> ~sigh~
>
> Then where did the throat bullet go (which CTers think entered from
> the front)?
>
> Any separate "throat" bullet certainly didn't work its way out of the
> wound via cardiac massage at Parkland. Therefore, it would have still
> been inside JFK's body at the autopsy. Why wasn't it there, Gil?
>
> And, btw, FBI Agent Francis X. O'Neill's opinions regarding the back
> wound are essentially worthless. He was merely repeating the incorrect
> and incomplete information that he heard in the autopsy room at
> Bethesda on the night of November 22nd. But O'Neill (and Sibert) were
> not present when Dr. Humes garnered the full story about JFK's throat
> wound being a BULLET wound that doubled as a trach wound too.
>
> Plus, we already knew all of that stuff O'Neill talks about via Dr.
> Humes' testimony. Humes never tried to hide the fact that the back
> wound was not fully probed. Humes was always up front about all of
> this stuff -- e.g., he never tried to hide the fact he probed the back
> wound with his pinky. And he never hid the fact that he initially
> thought the wound had no point of exit.
>
> Now, if Humes was the evil, corrupt slimeball that people like Doug
> Horne think he was, I ask: Why on Earth would he have said many of the
> things we know he said in front of the Warren Commission?

shithead, I suspect you've forgotten a little something: you've never,
EVER spoken to a case witness...... so grow up anfd get off yopur damn
knees, Vinnie isn't around shithead!

<snip Von Pein's lunacy>

David Von Pein

Dec 27, 2010, 8:46:07 PM12/27/10

Get thinner fingers, Mr. Crackhead (Healy).

Gil Jesus

Dec 27, 2010, 8:54:27 PM12/27/10
On Dec 27, 8:26 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Then where did the throat bullet go (which CTers think entered from
> the front)?
> Why wasn't it there, Gil?

It was removed at Walter Reed, idiot. The SS turned it over to the FBI
at Bethesda and received a receipt for it.

You keep tell us there was a transiting bullet and yet you keep us
waiting for you to show us the bullet track through the body.

timstter

Dec 27, 2010, 9:06:55 PM12/27/10

Hey Baldy,

The conclusions of some FBI agent are hardly gonna top the conclusions
of an autopsy surgeon.

Howsabout you *grab a clue* re this matter? Your [sic] coming across
as a gibbering idiot.

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ps Didja enjoy all those WC cites you were too HOPELESS to find
yourself? :-) TB

Ben Holmes

Dec 27, 2010, 9:46:04 PM12/27/10
In article <9107af8c-3575-4931...@z19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus says...

>On Dec 27, 8:26=A0pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Then where did the throat bullet go (which CTers think entered from
>> the front)?
>> Why wasn't it there, Gil?
>
>It was removed at Walter Reed, idiot. The SS turned it over to the FBI
>at Bethesda and received a receipt for it.

I rather expect that it was removed at Bethesda. There is that rather
inconvenient logbook entry that shows when the body arrived.

>You keep tell us there was a transiting bullet and yet you keep us
>waiting for you to show us the bullet track through the body.

There's *ZERO* medical evidence during Parkland or Bethesda that showed
"transit", indeed, during the autopsy they ruled that out.

All the *MEDICAL* evidence shows that the throat wound was an entry. This was
"reversed" by the efforts of the Secret Service.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Bud

Dec 27, 2010, 9:59:27 PM12/27/10
On Dec 27, 9:46 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <9107af8c-3575-4931-b218-3ba3a4487...@z19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

> Gil Jesus says...
>

> >On Dec 27, 8:26=A0pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Then where did the throat bullet go (which CTers think entered from
> >> the front)?
> >> Why wasn't it there, Gil?
>
> >It was removed at Walter Reed, idiot. The SS turned it over to the FBI
> >at Bethesda and received a receipt for it.
>
> I rather expect that it was removed at Bethesda. There is that rather
> inconvenient logbook entry that shows when the body arrived.

Thats the retard way, when you want to support one amazing idea you
can`t support merely pile on another amazing idea you can`t support.
Either a huge concerted effort or Oswald was just guilty.

> >You keep tell us there was a transiting bullet and yet you keep us
> >waiting for you to show us the bullet track through the body.
>
> There's *ZERO* medical evidence during Parkland or Bethesda that showed
> "transit",

What about the damage to the tip of the lung, liar?

> indeed, during the autopsy they ruled that out.
>
> All the *MEDICAL* evidence shows that the throat wound was an entry.

That it looked like an entrance to some medical people is not
medical evidence. They did no testing to determine whether it was an
entrance or an exit.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 27, 2010, 10:38:29 PM12/27/10

>>> "It was removed at Walter Reed, idiot." <<<

Earth to Gil: JFK was never at Walter Reed on 11/22/63.

>>> "The SS turned it over to the FBI at Bethesda and received a receipt for it." <<<

The Sibert/O'Neill receipt was for bullet FRAGMENTS, idiot. Not a
whole bullet. And that FACT was confirmed by James Sibert in a 2005
interview:

"There was no large bullet of any kind there at Bethesda during
this autopsy that was found." -- James W. Sibert; June 30, 2005

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/interview-with-james-sibert.html

>>> "You keep tell[ing] us there was a transiting bullet and yet you keep us waiting for you to show us the bullet track through the body." <<<

The lack of a bullet track was fully and reasonably explained by Dr.
Boswell in his 1996 ARRB deposition:

"We probed this hole which was in his neck with all sorts of
probes and everything, and it was such a small hole, basically, and
the muscles were so big and strong and had closed the hole and you
couldn't get a finger or a probe through it." -- DR. J. THORNTON
BOSWELL; 1996

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/boswella.htm

Gil Jesus

Dec 28, 2010, 6:42:48 AM12/28/10
On Dec 27, 9:46 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

> There's *ZERO* medical evidence during Parkland or Bethesda that showed
> "transit", indeed, during the autopsy they ruled that out.

They absolutely did.

Finck told the ARRB that the probing of the back wound was
unsuccessful.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/arrb/medical_testimony/Finck_5-24-96/html/Finck_0009b.htm

Boswell told the ARRB that they probed the back wound and it only went
in about 3 inches,

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/arrb/medical_testimony/Boswell_2-26-96/html/Boswell_0065b.htm

O'Neill said that there was no exit for the back wound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzhKy-O4T4

The Sibert-O'Neill report says that Humes theorized that the bullet
"fell out" of the back wound.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/md44/html/Image4.htm

There was never any discussion or evidence of a transitting bullet
during the autopsy.

In fact, the prosectors never saw the throat wound.

That's why it's called a THEORY.

mucher1

Dec 28, 2010, 2:56:25 PM12/28/10
On 28 Dec., 03:46, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <9107af8c-3575-4931-b218-3ba3a4487...@z19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

> Gil Jesus says...
>
> >On Dec 27, 8:26=A0pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> Then where did the throat bullet go (which CTers think entered from
> >> the front)?
> >> Why wasn't it there, Gil?
>
> >It was removed at Walter Reed, idiot. The SS turned it over to the FBI
> >at Bethesda and received a receipt for it.
>
> I rather expect that it was removed at Bethesda. There is that rather
> inconvenient logbook entry that shows when the body arrived.

The matter of the receipt for a "missile" was cleared up by the HSCA
more than 30 years ago, Ben. The receipt was for two fragments that
Dr. Humes removed from the skull.

> >You keep tell us there was a transiting bullet and yet you keep us
> >waiting for you to show us the bullet track through the body.
>
> There's *ZERO* medical evidence during Parkland or Bethesda that showed
> "transit", indeed, during the autopsy they ruled that out.

Explicitly? I don't think so. It's only uneducated and irrational
people like you who like to pretend that inability to probe a bullet
wound is proof of non-transit. You're like serial amnesiacs who
conveniently "forget" such factors as the wound closing in on itself,
tissue layers shifting and muscles stiffening (post mortem). See, for
example, the Shaw trial testimony of Dr. Finck. As Bud mentioned,
there's also the matter of the bruising of the tip of the lung.

> All the *MEDICAL* evidence shows that the throat wound was an entry. This was
> "reversed" by the efforts of the Secret Service.

I'm not sure what the last sentence is supposed to mean, but aren't
you, um, forgetting the shirt fibers that protruded outward? All you
have are impressions from people who briefly saw the wound before it
was obliterated by the tracheotomy. Even forensic pathologist
sometimes have to make a careful examination before they can determine
whether a bullet wound is one of entry or exit.