"THE PROSECUTION OF GEORGE W. BUSH FOR MURDER"

David Von Pein

May 21, 2008, 2:37:10 AM5/21/08

BOOK INFORMATION.......

====================================

"THE PROSECUTION OF GEORGE W. BUSH FOR MURDER"

by

Vincent Bugliosi

(Vanguard Press; May 2008; Hardcover; 352 pages)

====================================

www.prosecutionofbush.com

www.prosecutionofbush.com/video.php

www.prosecutionofbush.com/audio.php

www.huffingtonpost.com/vincent-bugliosi/the-prosecution-of-george_b_102427.html

www.amazon.com/dp/159315481X

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uOmOEaEvL._SS500_.jpg

David Von Pein

May 21, 2008, 3:06:25 AM5/21/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7a54b24820dd3c0d/cb378a773c9848a6?#cb378a773c9848a6

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

>>> "You don't claim that the president is a "criminal" just because you disagree with his policies. This is known as Bush Derangement Syndrome, and Bugliosi has a bad case." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I guess I was wrong [when I said this in the post below....]

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/f86ba313822a1576

....No "tongue-in-cheek'ism" from .john there. (I don't think anyway.)

BTW, John Mc., what makes you think Bugliosi is accusing Bush of being
a criminal "just because [he] disagree[s] with his policies"?

That's not at all what VB is doing in his Bush book.

VB is saying that Bush could, indeed, be "prosecuted" for murder in
virtually all 50 states (if not EVERY state) due to the (so-called)
fact (?) that Bush "lied" to Congress and, hence, to America about the
reasons for starting the war in Iraq. (A hard "lie" to prove, though,
in a courtroom setting, I would imagine.)

What do "policies" have to do with it at all?

I'm stumped.

www.prosecutionofbush.com

billc...@live.com

May 21, 2008, 12:51:10 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 12:06 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7a54b...

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I guess I was wrong [when I said this in the post below....]
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/f86ba313822a1576
>
> ....No "tongue-in-cheek'ism" from .john there. (I don't think anyway.)
>
> BTW, John Mc., what makes you think Bugliosi is accusing Bush of being
> a criminal "just because [he] disagree[s] with his policies"?
>
> That's not at all what VB is doing in his Bush book.
>
> VB is saying that Bush could, indeed, be "prosecuted" for murder in
> virtually all 50 states (if not EVERY state) due to the (so-called)
> fact (?) that Bush "lied" to Congress and, hence, to America about the
> reasons for starting the war in Iraq. (A hard "lie" to prove, though,
> in a courtroom setting, I would imagine.)
>
> What do "policies" have to do with it at all?
>
> I'm stumped.
>
> www.prosecutionofbush.com

I’m no fan of Bush or his war but VB went a bit overboard here. I
wish he hadn’t done that.

Bill Clarke

David Von Pein

May 21, 2008, 11:41:36 PM5/21/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/adff041eb620b58a

>>> "I’m no fan of Bush or his war, but VB went a bit overboard here. I wish he hadn’t done that." <<<

I think you may be right, Bill.

But I'm still looking forward to reading the book.

One thing's for sure -- it's a book that's bound to put a smile on the
faces of many Bush-haters.

But as of this moment, my stance on this matter is the same as it was
in February:

"I know that VB pretty much despises George W. Bush -- well, let
me qualify that last statement, though, because I don't want to put
words in anyone's mouth....Vince is on record (in the September 1,
2001, radio interview linked below) as saying that he thinks Bush is
an "embarrassment" as President. And VB has a few more not-so-kind
words for Mr. Bush in this interview as well:

http://server.wnur.org/thisishell/archive/20010901bugliosi.ram

"But I must admit, that the heavy title of that new book really
took me by surprise ("The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder")
when I first noticed it. .... I'll probably buy the book, but based on
its title ONLY, I'm not too sure that I'm going to fully agree with
everything in it. (And I'm certainly no GW Bush cheerleader myself.)

"But, then again, I might end up eating those last words I just
wrote. You never can tell....because VB is the King of "CS&L", IMO. So
he might just be able to convince me that our current President is
actually guilty of "murder" (somehow). But that might be taking things
a bit too far, in my view. But, we'll see." -- David Von Pein;
February 21, 2008

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4cbb14a356413a0a

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/b85f445c3e970d48

David Von Pein

May 21, 2008, 11:42:23 PM5/21/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7a54b24820dd3c0d

ANTHONY MARSH SAID THE FOLLOWING TO TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AT
ALT.ASSASSINATION.JFK:

>>> "And people who wanted to impeach Clinton for having sex are right-wing nuts." <<<

>>> "Try to argue your way out of the fact that you are a right winger." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:

I've gotten to the point where I truly don't even know the difference
between the terms "right wing" and "left wing" anymore. And more
importantly, to me, I really couldn't care less. I don't think I have
ever in my life used those terms to describe a person and his/her
beliefs.

Categorizing people and putting them into convenient "right" vs.
"left" compartments is something that has always seemed so silly to
me. As if someone who has been labelled "right wing" couldn't possibly
have leanings toward the "left" on occasion--and vice versa. It's just
silly, IMO.

I favor Vince Bugliosi's position ---

"My political orientation is not rigid." -- VB

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 22, 2008, 1:31:53 AM5/22/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/60a0e5c1e1e58644

TONY MARSH ASKED:

>>> "What state can prosecute a President for anything?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN THEN SAID:

Evidently all 50 states can do just exactly that very thing --
"prosecute a President". Although it's quite possible that Vince is
talking about any "prosecution" of Bush only taking place AFTER he
leaves office on January 20, 2009.

That could very well be the case....and if any such "prosecution"
should occur (which is doubtful, IMO), it's certainly likely to only
occur after Bush becomes an ex-President.

But, then too, maybe Tony Marsh thinks Vincent Bugliosi, a seasoned
lawyer, is lying his ass off when he said the following in the video
linked below (regardless of when any potential "prosecution" of Bush
should take place):

"In the book ["The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder"] I
lay out the legal architecture for the case against Bush, all of the
evidence of guilt against Bush, and the jurisdiction to prosecute
him. ....

"I've set forth in my book the jurisdictional basis for the
Attorney General in each of the fifty states--plus the hundreds upon
hundreds of district attorneys in counties within the state--to
prosecute George Bush for the murder of any soldier or soldiers from
their state or county who were killed in Iraq fighting George Bush's
war." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 2008

www.prosecutionofbush.com/video.php

billc...@live.com

May 22, 2008, 1:42:06 AM5/22/08
> ANTHONY MARSH SAID THE FOLLOWING TO TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AT
> ALT.ASSASSINATION.JFK:

> DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:
>
> I've gotten to the point where I truly don't even know the difference
> between the terms "right wing" and "left wing" anymore. And more
> importantly, to me, I really couldn't care less. I don't think I have
> ever in my life used those terms to describe a person and his/her
> beliefs.
>
> Categorizing people and putting them into convenient "right" vs.
> "left" compartments is something that has always seemed so silly to
> me.

Well, you have to remember that Marsh is a silly guy. He is also an
asshole but we won’t go into that now.
Bill Clarke

David Von Pein

May 22, 2008, 2:10:44 AM5/22/08

>>> "He [Marsh] is also an asshole but we won’t go into that now." <<<

LOL. Did you try to slip that one past .John on aaj? Or did you do
like I do -- post separately to the forums, with the invective being
reserved for the acj side? ;)

Martin Shackelford

May 22, 2008, 2:47:45 AM5/22/08
There's also a DVD of the Bush War Crimes Tribunal.

Martin

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

May 22, 2008, 3:30:41 AM5/22/08

>>> "There's also a DVD of the Bush War Crimes Tribunal." <<<

Is that part of the new line of DVDs being marketed by "Boomerang" and
"The Cartoon Network"?*

* = They're putting out a side-splitting comedy DVD too, featuring all
the stupid things uttered by Judyth Vary Baker and her fans. I might
just buy that one....for the laughs.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 22, 2008, 4:34:17 AM5/22/08

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

>>> "The evidence is that he [Bugliosi] is entirely deranged when the subject is George Bush." <<<

DVP:

What "evidence"?

Hopefully this "evidence" isn't similar in invisible nature to a
CTer's disappearing bullets and non-existent Knoll gunmen.

lazu...@webtv.net

May 22, 2008, 5:27:10 AM5/22/08
As great as Outrage was..Reclaiming Hstory was to be charitable
awful...this one sounds as if Bush is a lone nut, but you see he had
help Rumsfeld, Cheney, Tenet.etc..Laz

David Von Pein

May 22, 2008, 6:29:32 AM5/22/08

>>> "Reclaiming Hstory was[,] to be charitable[,] awful." <<<

Why are you using the past tense "was"? "RH" isn't going anywhere.
It's the ultimate research book on the JFK case, and probably always
will be (the gripes and persistent whining from the conspiracy-happy
folks notwithstanding).

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

www.google.com/group/reclaiming-history

======================

"No evidence plus no common sense equals go home, zipper your
mouth up, take a walk, forget about it, get a life. Of course, the
hard-core conspiracy theorists, who desperately want to cling to their
illusions, are not going to do any of these things. .... If these
conspiracy theorists were to accept the truth, not only would they be
invalidating a major part of their past, but many would be forfeiting
their future. That's why talking to them about logic and common sense
is like talking to a man without ears. The bottom line is that they
WANT there to be a conspiracy and are constitutionally allergic to
anything that points away from it." -- Vince Bugliosi; Pages 1437-1438
of "RH" (c.2007)

www.box.net/shared/eiwv6yiwww

======================

Ben Holmes

May 22, 2008, 9:59:48 AM5/22/08
In article <GF8Zj.167$SN3...@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com>, Martin Shackelford says...

It seems that Bugliosi is really turning into a full-blown kook.

justm...@gmail.com

May 22, 2008, 10:52:20 AM5/22/08
On May 22, 9:59 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <GF8Zj.167$SN3...@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com>, Martin Shackelford says...
>

> >There's also a DVD of the Bush War Crimes Tribunal.
>
> >Martin
>
> >"David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> BOOK INFORMATION.......
>
> >> ====================================
>
> >> "THE PROSECUTION OF GEORGE W. BUSH FOR MURDER"
>
> >> by
>
> >> Vincent Bugliosi
>
> >> (Vanguard Press; May 2008; Hardcover; 352 pages)
>
> >> ====================================
>
> >>www.prosecutionofbush.com
>
> >>www.prosecutionofbush.com/video.php
>
> >>www.prosecutionofbush.com/audio.php
>
> >>www.huffingtonpost.com/vincent-bugliosi/the-prosecution-of-george_b_1...
>
> >>www.amazon.com/dp/159315481X
>
> >>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uOmOEaEvL._SS500_.jpg
>
> It seems that Bugliosi is really turning into a full-blown kook.- Hide quoted text -

Better then being a full blown liar like you Bennie

billc...@live.com

May 22, 2008, 11:41:14 AM5/22/08

I fear I too must post to both groups separately.
Bill Clarke

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 4:13:08 AM5/23/08

David Von Pein is interested in ANY asshole, regardless who it belong
to!

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 4:14:17 AM5/23/08
On May 22, 6:59 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <GF8Zj.167$SN3...@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com>, Martin Shackelford says...
>

> >There's also a DVD of the Bush War Crimes Tribunal.
>
> >Martin
>
> >"David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> BOOK INFORMATION.......
>
> >> ====================================
>
> >> "THE PROSECUTION OF GEORGE W. BUSH FOR MURDER"
>
> >> by
>
> >> Vincent Bugliosi
>
> >> (Vanguard Press; May 2008; Hardcover; 352 pages)
>
> >> ====================================
>
> >>www.prosecutionofbush.com
>
> >>www.prosecutionofbush.com/video.php
>
> >>www.prosecutionofbush.com/audio.php
>
> >>www.huffingtonpost.com/vincent-bugliosi/the-prosecution-of-george_b_1...

> >>www.amazon.com/dp/159315481X
>
> >>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uOmOEaEvL._SS500_.jpg
>
> It seems that Bugliosi is really turning into a full-blown kook.

Von Pein is on the run from daBug now......

justm...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 8:58:27 AM5/23/08
> Von Pein is on the run from daBug now......- Hide quoted text -

One has to wonder where Healy gets this notion? He's once again
proving to the newsgroup that he can't comprehend a single thing he
reads!! Healy? It's not to late to go back to the 3rd grade and
finish high school. Although with a face like yours the poor kids
would have nightmares thinking Freddie Kruger is real.

Ben Holmes

May 23, 2008, 10:04:49 AM5/23/08
In article <61d4c073-5faa-4810...@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On May 21, 10:42 pm, billcla...@live.com wrote:
>> On May 21, 8:42 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> >www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7a54b...
>>
>> > ANTHONY MARSH SAID THE FOLLOWING TO TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AT
>> > ALT.ASSASSINATION.JFK:

He WAS impeached... and it was for obstruction of justice...

When you have to lie to make a point, the only point you've made is that you're
a liar...

> <<<
>>
>> > DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:
>>
>> > I've gotten to the point where I truly don't even know the difference
>> > between the terms "right wing" and "left wing" anymore. And more
>> > importantly, to me, I really couldn't care less. I don't think I have
>> > ever in my life used those terms to describe a person and his/her
>> > beliefs.
>>
>> > Categorizing people and putting them into convenient "right" vs.
>> > "left" compartments is something that has always seemed so silly to
>> > me.
>>
>> Well, you have to remember that Marsh is a silly guy. He is also an

>> asshole but we won=92t go into that now.

Tony Marsh is a proven liar. He makes up "facts" to fit his preconceptions...

Message has been deleted

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 2, 2008, 11:49:33 AM7/2/08
On Jul 2, 5:20 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.amazon.com/forum/Fx1CGTOUKHJ9EBU/TxEPPHZCJRDPQO/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md...

"Shabbily is putting it mildly. Miller treated Vince horribly. Dennis
practically ignored him and his arguments entirely, in fact."

Good, now he knows how CTers are treated by the mass media. No one
who wants to keep their career is going to publicly side with Bugliosi
on the Bush issue.

> I will have to say this, however -- Vince B. is now using a portion of
> the Miller interview to his advantage, but Vince has misrepresented
> Dennis Miller's "I'd ask for a recess" comment (if you heard the
> Miller program, you'll know what I'm referring to).
>
> But Miller wasn't saying he would "ask for a recess" because he didn't
> have an answer to VB's argument regarding the "Manning Memo" of
> 1/31/2003 (which is what Vince B. is implying in his follow-up radio
> interviews after his Miller appearance).
>
> Miller, instead, admitted (after a commercial break) that he wasn't
> even paying attention to Bugliosi when Vince was discussing the
> Manning memo. Miller was attempting to rake VB over the hot coals via
> his tongue-in-cheek "I'd ask for a recess so the prosecutor can adjust
> his Thorazine drip" smart-ass comment.
>
> Miller then immediately went to a commercial after making that
> "recess" remark, to avoid having to answer Vince's question regarding
> the Manning incident.
>
> It was a rather low-class stunt by Mr. Miller, in my view. It
> effectively got Dennis off the hook for having to come up with a good
> defense to the Manning memo, but it was still a rather cheap trick,
> IMO.
>
> VB's Venice appearance (late June 2008):
>
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfkgQ_tAs80

> www.amazon.com/DVP-PROSECUTION-OF-BUSH/review/R29B7NYHLKV3SH
>
> www.amazon.com/BUGLIOSI-INTERVIEW-KHOW/forum/Fx1CGTOUKHJ9EBU/Tx13X3AW...

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 12:30:48 PM7/2/08
What? The ghost DVP? Cleaning up after Vin? Oh-my goodness... What are
you perpetuating here, son? Do the good folks of Indiana cotton you
supporting a low-life like VinB?

Do you travel with VinB., David? Do his appearences? Curious minds
want to know.... :)

lazu...@webtv.net

Jul 2, 2008, 4:14:36 PM7/2/08
It's all become so insane-JFK Assassination an anomaly-no, we had 2 more
very important political conspiracies in '68 because the media like a
bunch of damned trained seals bought a ridiculous load of crap... then
you have OJ an anomaly right? No..Robert Blake and Phil Spector were the
same nutjob murdrers who got off...then you have Bush at 23% approval an
awful President by even conservative standards, surrounded by human junk
like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales..but, conservatives being good ass
kissers who haven't learned anything from the last 8 years will goose
step along with McCain who has the same backers,the neo-cons with
endless war, endless scaring the public with phony threats etc., endless
greed, corruption, nepotism, favoritism,incompetence for the ctizenry,
and secrecy...

David Von Pein

Jul 2, 2008, 6:29:31 PM7/2/08

>>> "Do you travel with VinB., David? Do his appearences?" <<<

It's much better to keep a kook guessing. (After all, it's the thing
you conspiracy-happy kooks do best anyway.)

>>> "Curious minds want to know." <<<

You have a mind? Could have fooled me.

David Von Pein

Jul 2, 2008, 9:50:28 PM7/2/08

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx1CGTOUKHJ9EBU/TxEPPHZCJRDPQO/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=13&asin=159315481X&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx2YXLZCDO0JC0K#Mx2YXLZCDO0JC0K

>>> "Bugliosi was treated, I thought, shabbily [by Dennis Miller, when Vince B. was interviewed on Miller's radio program on June 11, 2008, concerning VB's new book "The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder"]." <<<

Shabbily is putting it mildly. Miller treated Vince horribly. Dennis
practically ignored him and his arguments entirely, in fact.

I will have to say this, however -- Vince B. is now using a portion of

the Miller interview to his advantage, but Vince has misrepresented
Dennis Miller's "I'd ask for a recess" comment (if you heard the
Miller program, you'll know what I'm referring to).

But Miller wasn't saying he would "ask for a recess" because he didn't
have an answer to VB's argument regarding the "Manning Memo" of
1/31/2003 (which is what Vince B. is implying in his follow-up radio
interviews after his Miller appearance).

Miller, instead, admitted (after a commercial break) that he wasn't
even paying attention to Bugliosi when Vince was discussing the
Manning memo. Miller was attempting to rake VB over the hot coals via
his tongue-in-cheek "I'd ask for a recess so the prosecutor can adjust
his Thorazine drip" smart-ass comment.

Miller then immediately went to a commercial after making that
"recess" remark, to avoid having to answer Vince's question regarding
the Manning incident.

It was a rather low-class stunt by Mr. Miller, in my view. It
effectively got Dennis off the hook for having to come up with a good
defense to the Manning memo, but it was still a rather cheap trick,
IMO.

Sadly, however, even if a prosecutor in America does bring a case
against George Bush in the future, it will probably go for naught --
because the instant that a charge is brought against GWB, the current
President will most likely issue Bush a pardon. (That will certainly
occur if McCain is elected. Maybe not with Obama, but I wouldn't be
surprised if he issued a pardon too.)

So, unfortunately, Bush's deserved prosecution will never get out of
the on-deck circle, which will no doubt make the Dennis Millers of the
world very happy.

Bugliosi's appearance in Venice, California (June 25, 2008):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfkgQ_tAs80

www.amazon.com/DVP-PROSECUTION-OF-BUSH/review/R29B7NYHLKV3SH

www.amazon.com/BUGLIOSI-INTERVIEW-KHOW/forum/Fx1CGTOUKHJ9EBU/Tx13X3AW1XN3WQ5/1/ref=cm_cd_ef_tft_tp?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=159315481X

aeffects

Jul 3, 2008, 3:51:48 AM7/3/08
On Jul 2, 3:29 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> It's much better to keep a kook guessing. (After all, it's the thing
> you conspiracy-happy kooks do best anyway.)

Ah, you can't leave your brother.... I should of known

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2008, 11:41:31 AM7/14/08

Vincent Bugliosi is interviewed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about VB's
Bush book (July 12, 2008):

www.ringoffireradio.com/video/RF%20071208%20Hour%202%20Emails%20Vincent%20Bugliosi.mp3

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2008, 7:53:45 PM7/14/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/bb7c78a6b99ed387

>>> "Bugliosi is off the wall re: Bush. In fact, he just may be off the wall period." <<<

Bullshit.

The evidence is crystal-clear what Bush did. Bugliosi merely lays out
that naked evidence for all to gander at. Naturally, no Bush supporter
will believe it for a second. But, what's new there?

Why anyone would support a proven liar (Bush) in this particular Iraq
situation is beyond me.

~shrug~