Howard Brennan's Testimony

Walt

Aug 5, 2006, 9:40:15 AM8/5/06
In addition to giving a physical description of a gunman who obviously
wasn't Oswald, Brennan described a shooting postion that obviously
was NOT the so called "Snipers Nest".

Here's an excerpt from Brennan's testimony.....

Mr. Belin: Would you describe just exactly what you saw the last time
you saw him? ( The 35 year old man in the light colored clothing)

HB: Well it appeared that he was STANDING up and resting against the
left window sill, with the gun shouldered to his right shoulder,
holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim he fired his
last shot....

Mr. Belin: Well let me ask you. What kind of gun did you see in the
window?

HB: I am not an expert on guns. It was as I could observe some kind of
high powered rifle.

Mr. Belin: Could you tell whether it had any kind of scope on it? Could
you tell whether it had or not it had one? Could you observe that it
definitely did, or did not, or don't you know?

HB: I do not know if it had a scope or not.

Mr. Belin: At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much
of the man could you see?

HB: Well I could see... at the time he was firing the gun, from his
belt up....

Mr. Belin: How much of the gun do you believe you saw?

HB: I calculate 70 to 85 percent of the gun.

How does this eyewitness account fit with the W.C. finding that Oswald
murdered JFK by firing a rifle while SITTING on a box and resting the
rifle on a box on the window ledge?

First off...Oswald was younger, lighter weight, and wore darker colored
clothes than the gunman.

Secondly.... Brennan said the man was standing ( he could see from his
belt up) and steadying the rifle against the side of the window. He
could see almost the entire rifle ( 70 to 85 percent) and he didn't
remember seeing a scope on the rifle. If the gunman's rifle had been
equipped with a scope, Brennan would surely have seen it.... The fact
that Brennan didn't remember seeing a scope, is a strong indication
that the gunman didn't have a scope on his rifle. ( Which makes
sense, because a scope is a hindrance when firing at a target at close
range. )

Bud

Aug 5, 2006, 5:25:10 PM8/5/06

Top Post: Kooks think Brennan was out to get their beloved patsy.

Walt

Aug 5, 2006, 7:55:08 PM8/5/06

Bud wrote:
> Top Post: Kooks think Brennan was out to get their beloved patsy.

Wrong.....Iniatially Brennan was just being a Joe average good citizen
who thought he could help the police in apprehending the murderer. It
quickly became clear to Brennan that the cops had aready decided that
Oswald was going to pay for the crime regardless, whether he was guilty
or not. It wasn't until after Oswald was murdered, while in the
custody of the very people who Brennan initially trusted, that Brennan
began backing away from his civic duty. Brennan was never "out to get",
Oswald.
What a stupid statement!!

Walt

Walt

Aug 5, 2006, 7:55:48 PM8/5/06

Bud wrote:
> Top Post: Kooks think Brennan was out to get their beloved patsy.

Wrong.....Iniatially Brennan was just being a Joe average good citizen

who thought he could help the police in apprehending the murderer. It
quickly became clear to Brennan that the cops had aready decided that
Oswald was going to pay for the crime regardless, whether he was guilty
or not. It wasn't until after Oswald was murdered, while in the
custody of the very people who Brennan initially trusted, that Brennan
began backing away from his civic duty. Brennan was never "out to get",
Oswald.
What a stupid statement!!

Walt

Bud

Aug 5, 2006, 8:37:11 PM8/5/06

Walt wrote:
> Bud wrote:
> > Top Post: Kooks think Brennan was out to get their beloved patsy.
>
> Wrong.....Iniatially Brennan was just being a Joe average good citizen
> who thought he could help the police in apprehending the murderer. It
> quickly became clear to Brennan that the cops had aready decided that
> Oswald was going to pay for the crime regardless, whether he was guilty
> or not. It wasn't until after Oswald was murdered, while in the
> custody of the very people who Brennan initially trusted, that Brennan
> began backing away from his civic duty. Brennan was never "out to get",
> Oswald.

Walt got this finformation from...

A) Brennan

B) The people who put Brennan up to telling these lies.

C) The voices in his head.

> What a stupid statement!!

It`s getting harder and harder to top yours.

Walt

Aug 5, 2006, 9:36:15 PM8/5/06

Bud wrote:
> Walt wrote:
> > Bud wrote:
> > > Top Post: Kooks think Brennan was out to get their beloved patsy.
> >
> > Wrong.....Iniatially Brennan was just being a Joe average good citizen
> > who thought he could help the police in apprehending the murderer. It
> > quickly became clear to Brennan that the cops had aready decided that
> > Oswald was going to pay for the crime regardless, whether he was guilty
> > or not. It wasn't until after Oswald was murdered, while in the
> > custody of the very people who Brennan initially trusted, that Brennan
> > began backing away from his civic duty. Brennan was never "out to get",
> > Oswald.
>
> Walt got this finformation from...
>
> A) Brennan
>
> B) The people who put Brennan up to telling these lies.
>
> C) The voices in his head.
>
> > What a stupid statement!!
>
> It`s getting harder and harder to top yours.

Hey Dud.... I never miss any of your posts.... They're so packed with
"finformation". It's a pity you can't post truthful information to
rebut the facts that I post, about the murder of John Kennedy.

Walt

black...@aol.com

Aug 5, 2006, 10:20:51 PM8/5/06

Walt wrote:
Brennan said the man was standing

No he didn't. He said he THOUGHT he was standing.

( he could see from his
> belt up) and steadying the rifle against the side of the window. He
> could see almost the entire rifle ( 70 to 85 percent) and he didn't
> remember seeing a scope on the rifle. If the gunman's rifle had been
> equipped with a scope, Brennan would surely have seen it.... The fact
> that Brennan didn't remember seeing a scope, is a strong indication
> that the gunman didn't have a scope on his rifle.

No it isn't. Brennan just didn't KNOW if the gun had a scope.

( Which makes
> sense, because a scope is a hindrance when firing at a target at close
> range. )

So you agree that Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD?

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 2:58:39 AM8/6/06
>>> "So you agree that Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD?" <<<

Sure, Walt The Kook does think Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD....it's
just that Walt conveniently MOVES the gunman's window from the EAST end
to the WEST end of the building to suit his "WIDE OPEN" window needs.

But as any goof with one brain cell and one eye can plainly see from
the totality of Howard Brennan's statements, Brennan was speaking of
only ONE SINGLE WINDOW (the SE corner window on the 6th Floor) during
the duration of his WC testimony.

That fact was proven to Walt (which he'll ignore to the day of his
death evidently) when I pointed out to him the following Brennan
statement which can only indicate that the DEPOSITORY GUNMAN WHO FIRED
BULLETS AT PRESIDENT KENNEDY was located right above the Negroes on the
5th Floor, whom Brennan also identified (2 of the Negroes were IDed by
Brennan at any rate):

"They {the Negroes} were one window over below the man that fired the
gun." -- Howard L. Brennan

~~~~~~

And there's also the following WC quote from Brennan which can ONLY
mean that the "gunman" who fired the rifle (who Walt-Kook thinks was on
the WEST side of the building) was in the southeast corner window, just
above the Negroes:

"Spoke to Mr. Sorrels, and told him that those were the two colored
boys that was on the fifth floor, or on the next floor underneath the
man that fired the gun." -- Howard L. Brennan

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 8:08:35 AM8/6/06

Well, he THOUGHT he did.....
Do you think that Howard was hallucinating??.....That he the 35 year
old, 175 pound, gunman who was dressed in a WHITE shirt and trousers
was merely a figment of his imagination?

And do you think that several other witnesses were also having the same
illusions at that time?

Walt

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 8:26:00 AM8/6/06

David VP wrote:

> Sure, Walt The Kook does think Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD....it's
> just that Walt conveniently MOVES the gunman's window from the EAST end
> to the WEST end of the building to suit his "WIDE OPEN" window needs.
>
> But as any goof with one brain cell and one eye can plainly see from
> the totality of Howard Brennan's statements, Brennan was speaking of
> only ONE SINGLE WINDOW (the SE corner window on the 6th Floor) during
> the duration of his WC testimony.
>
> That fact was proven to Walt (which he'll ignore to the day of his
> death evidently) when I pointed out to him the following Brennan
> statement which can only indicate that the DEPOSITORY GUNMAN WHO FIRED
> BULLETS AT PRESIDENT KENNEDY was located right above the Negroes on the
> 5th Floor, whom Brennan also identified (2 of the Negroes were IDed by
> Brennan at any rate):
>
> "They {the Negroes} were one window over below the man that fired the
> gun." -- Howard L. Brennan

David Belin twisted Brennan's statements to fool you...... Simple minds
a fooled by simple tricks.

Brennan said he had seen the gunman in the so called "sniper's nest"
window BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He said that he had seen the
gunman move back and for between that window and another window.

> ~~~~~~
>
> And there's also the following WC quote from Brennan which can ONLY
> mean that the "gunman" who fired the rifle (who Walt-Kook thinks was on
> the WEST side of the building) was in the southeast corner window, just
> above the Negroes:
>
> "Spoke to Mr. Sorrels, and told him that those were the two colored
> boys that was on the fifth floor, or on the next floor underneath the
> man that fired the gun." -- Howard L. Brennan

Brennan is identifing the location of the TWO .....TWO colored boys.
There were only TWO colored boys in the fifth floor window beneath the
so called "sniper's nest" window BEFORE the motorcade arrived. James
Jarman joined Williams and Norman later. Brennan is identifing the
window where he saw the man BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He did NOT
say "they were on the floor beneath the window from which the man was
firing the gun."

Walt

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 8:27:06 AM8/6/06

David VP wrote:

> Sure, Walt The Kook does think Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD....it's
> just that Walt conveniently MOVES the gunman's window from the EAST end
> to the WEST end of the building to suit his "WIDE OPEN" window needs.
>
> But as any goof with one brain cell and one eye can plainly see from
> the totality of Howard Brennan's statements, Brennan was speaking of
> only ONE SINGLE WINDOW (the SE corner window on the 6th Floor) during
> the duration of his WC testimony.
>
> That fact was proven to Walt (which he'll ignore to the day of his
> death evidently) when I pointed out to him the following Brennan
> statement which can only indicate that the DEPOSITORY GUNMAN WHO FIRED
> BULLETS AT PRESIDENT KENNEDY was located right above the Negroes on the
> 5th Floor, whom Brennan also identified (2 of the Negroes were IDed by
> Brennan at any rate):
>
> "They {the Negroes} were one window over below the man that fired the
> gun." -- Howard L. Brennan

David Belin twisted Brennan's statements to fool you...... Simple minds

a fooled by simple tricks.

Brennan said he had seen the gunman in the so called "sniper's nest"
window BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He said that he had seen the
gunman move back and for between that window and another window.

> ~~~~~~
>
> And there's also the following WC quote from Brennan which can ONLY
> mean that the "gunman" who fired the rifle (who Walt-Kook thinks was on
> the WEST side of the building) was in the southeast corner window, just
> above the Negroes:
>
> "Spoke to Mr. Sorrels, and told him that those were the two colored
> boys that was on the fifth floor, or on the next floor underneath the
> man that fired the gun." -- Howard L. Brennan

Brennan is identifing the location of the TWO .....TWO colored boys.

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 4:36:19 PM8/6/06
>>> "...The 35 year old, 175 pound, gunman..." <<<

No matter how many millions of times Walt-Kook is shown these figures
to be incorrect, he'll just continue to ignore the truth and post his
own version of what Brennan said.

That's a sure sign of a kook who wants and needs a conspiracy to exist.

Disgraceful.

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 4:43:16 PM8/6/06

Disgraceful..... is the act of railroading an innocent man and then
murdering him so he can't clear his good name...... THAT'S
disgraceful!!.

Walt

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 5:34:56 PM8/6/06
>>> "Brennan said he had seen the gunman in the so called "sniper's nest" window BEFORE the motorcade arrived. He said that he had seen the gunman move back and for{th} between that window and another window." <<<

Bullshit. Brennan never once said he saw a man move "back and forth"
between one window and another window. Brennan said the man in the
window "left the window to my knowledge a couple of times".

Walt takes that to mean (for a reason only a kook knows for sure) that
Brennan must have seen the man in TWO different windows on two
different ends of the building. But Brennan never even hinted that
"another window" besides the SE SN window was involved in ANY of his
testimony to the WC.

Walt is either a fucking moron or a blatant liar (probably both) when
he attempts to give the impression that Brennan said "another window",
which he never said. .....

"In particular, I saw this one man on the sixth floor which left the
window to my knowledge a couple of times." -- H. Brennan

David Belin used the words "back and forth", not Brennan. And Belin
wasn't implying there were TWO windows involved either. Walt-Kook has
placed that assumption into the proceedings; and, like all true-blue
nuthatches, Walt won't admit when he's wrong, even when it's proven to
him.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/ce477.jpg

There is also this additional WC testimony from Brennan, which is as
clear as day:

BELIN -- "Was the man that you saw in the window firing the rifle the
same man that you had seen earlier in the window, you said at least a
couple of times, first stepping up and then going back?"

BRENNAN -- "Yes, sir."

~~~~~~

I suppose Walt will now claim that "the window" referred to above means
"the West-End window". Might as well go whole-hog with your silly
hogwash Walt....and skew the above testimony to your liking too.

Also -- Please take note of how Walt-Kook calls the SE corner window a
"so-called SN window". He's said this many times, I think even calling
the southeast window a "make believe SN window" at one point (probably
more than once).

I guess Amos Euins' testimony, and Robert Jackson's, and Mal Couch's
are somehow wrong too -- they each saw the rifle in the SOUTHEAST "Make
Believe" SN window, just as Brennan did.

How does a kook named Walt explain away those other witnesses who saw a
gun or a "pipe" being pulled in from the SE corner window of the sixth
floor?

>>> "He {Howard Brennan} did NOT say "they {the Negroes} were on the floor beneath the window from which the man was firing the gun." <<<

Are you really this fucking stupid, you goddamn brain-dead
moron???!!!!!

That is EXACTLY what Brennan said to the WC...exactly, almost
word-for-word (which, of course, is a Brennan quote I've already posted
for Walt-Kook to gander at; but here it is again)......

"Spoke to Mr. Sorrels, and told him that those were the two colored
boys that was on the fifth floor, or on the next floor underneath the

man that fired the gun." -- H. Brennan

But it wouldn't matter WHAT Brennan said, or how he phrased things --
kooks like Walter are going to make up their own version of his
testimony, because these conspiracy nuts need to discredit Brennan any
way they possibly can.

But I had thought that perhaps (just this once) while offering up
solid, verifiable FROM-THE-HORSE'S-MOUTH testimony (i.e., Brennan's own
words) that maybe I could get a kook to at least re-think his position
for a moment or two and then realize he had made an error.

But, obviously, I now realize that Walt-Kook is probably too far gone
for even Vince Bugliosi's "Final Verdict" CS&L. This kook named Walt
will manage to twist Brennan's words (words which indicate Mr. Brennan
is clearly talking about JUST the SE window) into a "CT" version of
events until the cows come home.

Not even most other hard-core CT-Kooks think Brennan was talking about
the west-end window at ANY point in his testimony.

You're pathetic, Walt-Kook!

And why must this kook named Walt post everything twice (and leave it
posted a second time without deleting the needless extra copies)?

It's bad enough having to wade through a CT-Kook's tripe just once --
let alone multiple times.

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 6:04:12 PM8/6/06
>>> "Disgraceful...is the act of railroading an innocent man and then murdering him so he can't clear his good name." <<<

Even if you wish to totally ignore 50% of the murders Lee Oswald
committed on 11/22/63, your above statement is both offensive and
ignorant -- because Oswald killed Officer J.D. Tippit too on Nov. 22nd,
and everybody knows it. Even Walt has to know that fact, although he's
probably buried too deep in kookshit (first brought to the table by
Lane, Groden, et al) to admit it.

"Clear his good name"???? Jesus Horacio Christ, what an "LOL" moment
this is here.

You must be in bed with Mr. Garrison to say such a stupid thing, Mr.
W-Kook. Oswald's name was about as "good" and squeaky-clean as Jeffrey
Dahmer's was. (Based on just the Tippit and General Walker incidents
ALONE....not to mention the JFK killing.)

The reason I mentioned that scumbag Jim Garrison in the same sentence
as "Walter The Kook" is because Walt's incredibly-stupid remark above
reminded me so much of the following lovely putrid gem that came from
the lips of Garrison-Kook (and Garrison had the gall and Kong-sized
gonads to utter this melodramatic shit on nationwide TV for the
horrendous cable documentary "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" in 1988;
would Walt-Kook be daring enough to look like THIS much of an idiot on
television?)......

"Lee Oswald was totally, unequivocally, completely innocent of the
assassination .... and the fact that history, or in the re-writing of
history, disinformation has made a villain out of this young man who
wanted nothing more than to be a fine Marine is, in some ways, the
greatest injustice of all." -- Jim Garrison

~~~~~~

Bud....can I borrow your vomit container, if you've got it handy? I
feel one coming on after posting the above crap.

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 6:53:49 PM8/6/06

I never knew that Garrison said that, but I am in complete and total
agreement.

In fact the thing that keeps me motivatated to keep plodding on is I
believe a grave injustice was done. In some ways the murder of Oswald
was a greater crime than the murder of John Kennedy. The President is
aware that he could be the victim of an assassin at any time.....It's
part of the job. But Oswald thought he was doing his duty in
attempting to get into Cuba as a fugitve from justice who had attempted
to shoot the President. He simply didn't know that his handler was
setting him up to take the fall for the murder of the President.

Many of us were young an naive ( trusting) and ready to do whatever we
were called upon to do. The rotten bastards could have double crossed
any of us trusting kids. There, but for the grace of God go I.

Walt

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 6:55:09 PM8/6/06

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 7:13:48 PM8/6/06
>>> "I never knew that Garrison said that, but I am in complete and total agreement." <<<

Gee.....a big surprise there.

I'm sure you're also in "total agreement" with Garrison when he uttered
all of the following hunks of provably-inaccurate CT-isms in 1967 for
his Playboy Magazine article. (Pay particular attention to Garrison's
lunacy with respect to the Tippit murder and the goofy ideas that
Garrison has regarding that crime and the impossible fashion in which
he thinks Saint Oswald was set up for that murder. Plus, please note
that Garrison was STILL, as late as '67, putting forth the "Oswald In
The Doorway" nonsense, which had been put to rest by Lovelady himself
three years earlier; but that fact won't stop a kook of Garrison's
lofty stature.) ......

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2317ac73008b3c8a

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9d4772fbe4df0bcd

>>> "In some ways the murder of Oswald was a greater crime than the murder of John Kennedy. ... Oswald simply didn't know that his handler was setting him up to take the fall for the murder of the President." <<<

Yeah .... poor, sweet, innocent, never-hurt-a-fly Lee Harvey. Too bad
he was killed at such a young age....he could have run for President in
'84 or '88 and easily won in a cakewalk. With all of these CT-Kooks out
to canonize the guy, how could he possibly have lost?!

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 8:16:23 PM8/6/06

David VP wrote:

> Bullshit. Brennan never once said he saw a man move "back and forth"
> between one window and another window. Brennan said the man in the
> window "left the window to my knowledge a couple of times".

Brennan said that he saw the man sitting on a window sill .......He
said he could see all of the upper portion of the man's body, from his
hips to the top of his head. Unless the man was a dwarf, only 18
inches tall Brennan is DESCRIBING seeing the man sitting in a window
that is WIDE OPEN. Only an 18 inch dwarf could have sat in the so
called sniper's nest window and appeared as Brennan DESCRIBED.
There's no doubt that Brennan said he saw the man with the gun behind
the windows of the make believe "sniper's nest. He said
that...BUT...He saw him there BEFORE the motorcade arrived.

> Walt takes that to mean (for a reason only a kook knows for sure) that
> Brennan must have seen the man in TWO different windows on two
> different ends of the building. But Brennan never even hinted that
> "another window" besides the SE SN window was involved in ANY of his

He DESCRIBED a window that was WIDE OPEN when he saw the man sitting on
the window sill ...And he DESCRIBED a WIDE OPEN window when he saw the
man "STANDING AND BRACING THE RIFLE AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE
WINDOW"

> testimony to the WC.
>
> Walt is either a fucking moron or a blatant liar (probably both) when
> he attempts to give the impression that Brennan said "another window",

My, My.... You seem rather upset. Is your boss pressuring you to work
harder to discredit my posts?

> which he never said. .....
>
> "In particular, I saw this one man on the sixth floor which left the
> window to my knowledge a couple of times." -- H. Brennan
>
> David Belin used the words "back and forth", not Brennan. And Belin
> wasn't implying there were TWO windows involved either. Walt-Kook has
> placed that assumption into the proceedings; and, like all true-blue
> nuthatches, Walt won't admit when he's wrong, even when it's proven to
> him.
>
> http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/ce477.jpg
>
> There is also this additional WC testimony from Brennan, which is as
> clear as day:
>
> BELIN -- "Was the man that you saw in the window firing the rifle the
> same man that you had seen earlier in the window, you said at least a
> couple of times, first stepping up and then going back?"
>
> BRENNAN -- "Yes, sir."
>
> ~~~~~~
>
> I suppose Walt will now claim that "the window" referred to above means
> "the West-End window". Might as well go whole-hog with your silly
> hogwash Walt....and skew the above testimony to your liking too.
>
> Also -- Please take note of how Walt-Kook calls the SE corner window a
> "so-called SN window". He's said this many times, I think even calling
> the southeast window a "make believe SN window" at one point (probably
> more than once).

I call em as I see em..... I believe the so called "Sniper's Nest was
nothing more than a hidden "Smoker's Nook" that a TSBD employee had
constructed so that he could goof off and smoke without being seen by
the boss. It was constructed diagonally opposite from the stairs, and
elevator, so the goof off could see anybody approaching. He opened the
window to allow the smoke to escape. There was a empty Viceroy package
and some cigarette butts found in the nook after the shooting.
Someone planted the shells there to make it appear that the shots had
been fired from that site.

> I guess Amos Euins' testimony, and Robert Jackson's, and Mal Couch's
> are somehow wrong too -- they each saw the rifle in the SOUTHEAST "Make
> Believe" SN window, just as Brennan did.
>
> How does a kook named Walt explain away those other witnesses who saw a
> gun or a "pipe" being pulled in from the SE corner window of the sixth
> floor?

There was someone with a rifle in that location BEFORE the motorcade
arrived....Brennan and others saw him there.
There are also photos which skow a rifle protruding from that window
BEFORE the motorcade arrived....But there was NOBODY in that window at
the time of the shooting.

> Are you really this fucking stupid, you goddamn brain-dead
> moron???!!!!!

Please.....Tell your boss that you're doing the best you can,... But
it's very difficult to counter the truth with absurd lies.

> That is EXACTLY what Brennan said to the WC...exactly, almost
> word-for-word (which, of course, is a Brennan quote I've already posted
> for Walt-Kook to gander at; but here it is again)......
>
> "Spoke to Mr. Sorrels, and told him that those were the two colored
> boys that was on the fifth floor, or on the next floor underneath the
> man that fired the gun." -- H. Brennan

Brennan is correct.....There were only TWO young colored boys in the
fifth floor window BEFORE the motorcade arrived.

> But it wouldn't matter WHAT Brennan said, or how he phrased things --
> kooks like Walter are going to make up their own version of his
> testimony, because these conspiracy nuts need to discredit Brennan any
> way they possibly can.

Try harder..... I don't think your convincing anybody...

> But I had thought that perhaps (just this once) while offering up
> solid, verifiable FROM-THE-HORSE'S-MOUTH testimony (i.e., Brennan's own
> words) that maybe I could get a kook to at least re-think his position
> for a moment or two and then realize he had made an error.
>
> But, obviously, I now realize that Walt-Kook is probably too far gone
> for even Vince Bugliosi's "Final Verdict" CS&L. This kook named Walt
> will manage to twist Brennan's words (words which indicate Mr. Brennan
> is clearly talking about JUST the SE window) into a "CT" version of
> events until the cows come home.
>
> Not even most other hard-core CT-Kooks think Brennan was talking about
> the west-end window at ANY point in his testimony.
>
> You're pathetic, Walt-Kook!
>
> And why must this kook named Walt post everything twice (and leave it
> posted a second time without deleting the needless extra copies)?

I'm sorry....I've tried to figure out why my posts are being
duplicated..... I can't figure it out....Perhaps "someone" wants to be
certain that the truth gets posted.

Walt

Bud

Aug 6, 2006, 10:13:47 PM8/6/06

He should do one for Hitler, theres someone who needs a PR job.
Maybe something along the lines of "This brave corporal severely
injured in his country`s battles against her enemies. And he liked
dogs, too."

> In fact the thing that keeps me motivatated to keep plodding on is I
> believe a grave injustice was done.

What kind of kook would mistake his ramblings in a newsgroup for
progress?

> In some ways the murder of Oswald
> was a greater crime than the murder of John Kennedy. The President is
> aware that he could be the victim of an assassin at any time.....It's
> part of the job. But Oswald thought he was doing his duty in
> attempting to get into Cuba as a fugitve from justice who had attempted
> to shoot the President. He simply didn't know that his handler was
> setting him up to take the fall for the murder of the President.

Leave it to Walt, he knows what everyone was thinking, Brennan,
Fritz, Oz. The voices tell him.

> Many of us were young an naive ( trusting) and ready to do whatever we
> were called upon to do. The rotten bastards could have double crossed
> any of us trusting kids.

Speak for yourself. If Oz was the chucklehead you portray him as,
it`s a shame he was allowed pass on his genes.

> There, but for the grace of God go I.

Please, go.

> Walt

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 10:43:10 PM8/6/06
>>> "Is your boss pressuring you to work harder to discredit my posts?" <<<

Anyone with an I.Q. of 2 could discredit your babbling nonsense.

>>> "There was someone with a rifle in that location BEFORE the motorcade arrived....Brennan and others saw him there." <<<

Yet another piece of Walt Idiocy.....Brennan, Euins, Jackson, and Couch
saw the rifle protruding from the SN window AT THE EXACT TIME OF THE
SHOOTING (or just seconds after the last shot).

You've lost your argument...as usual (and the WC testimony of
additional witnesses provided below completely destroys your theory
about there be "NOBODY in that window at the time of the shooting").

>>> "There are also photos which show a rifle protruding from that window BEFORE the motorcade arrived." <<<

No such photo exists. There's not a single photo in existence that
shows any gun in any window, before or after the assassination.

Why you say photos (plural yet!) exist showing the rifle is anyone's
guess. Why ARE you telling such a falsehood anyway?

If such photos did exist of a rifle in the SN window at any point in
time on 11/22, it would certainly be a pretty good-sized benefit to the
"LN" scenario. But no such photos exist and everybody knows it.

>>> "But there was NOBODY in that window at the time of the shooting." <<<

You are getting kookier and nuttier-sounding with each passing post of
yours. Brennan, Euins, Jackson, and Couch all saw a rifle sticking out
of Oswald's SN window at the TIME OF THE SHOOTING (or just afterward).

More stuff that debunks Walt-Kook's craziness......

"Then after the last shot, I guess all of us were just looking all
around and I just looked straight up ahead of me which would have been
looking at the School Book Depository and I noticed two Negro men in a
window straining to see directly above them, and my eyes followed right
on up to the window above them and I saw the rifle, or what looked like
a rifle approximately half of weapon, I guess I saw." -- Robert H.
Jackson; To WC

~~~~~~

Mr. SPECTER -- "Now, exactly where did you see that thing you have
described as a pipe come from. And take a good look now before you tell
us where it was."
Mr. EUINS -- "Right here."
Mr. SPECTER -- "Now, will you mark an "X" on Exhibit No. 366 where you
saw the pipe? Mark the exact window, if you can, Amos." (Witness
marking.) ......

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pages/WH_Vol16_0493b.jpg

~~~~~~

"And after the third shot, Bob Jackson who was as I recall, on my
right, yelled something like, "Look up in the window! There's the
rifle!" And I remember glancing up to a window on the far right, which
at the time impressed me as the sixth or seventh floor. And seeing
about a foot of a rifle being - the barrel brought into the window. I
saw no one in the window - just a quick 1-second glance at the barrel."
-- Malcolm Couch; To WC

~~~~~~

"This was after the third shot and {Bob} Jackson said, "there's the
rifle barrel up there." And then he said it was the second from the top
in the right hand side." -- Tom C. Dillard; To WC

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 11:21:21 PM8/6/06

David VP wrote:

> Anyone with an I.Q. of 2 could discredit your babbling nonsense.

Hmmmm...... I think you just said that you have an IQ of 1....

Walt

Walt

Aug 6, 2006, 11:23:53 PM8/6/06

David VP wrote:

> Anyone with an I.Q. of 2 could discredit your babbling nonsense.

Hmmmm...... I think you just said that you have an IQ of 1....

Walt

David VP

Aug 6, 2006, 11:28:43 PM8/6/06
Walt .... Instead of a say-nothing response, would you care to comment
on all of those witness verifications I posted above, which make this
statement of Walt-Kook's stand out as one of silliest things a CTer is
likely to utter today? (But, keep your chin up -- tomorrow is another
day, and since both Ben and Tom-Sack populate this den of CT idiocy,
perhaps this comment of Walt's will be topped on the 'Inane Scale'
pretty soon.).......

"There was NOBODY in that window at the time of the shooting." -- Walt
The K. Word; 08/06/2006 A.D.

Bud

Aug 7, 2006, 7:39:36 AM8/7/06

Walt wrote:

> > Anyone with an I.Q. of 2 could discredit your babbling nonsense.
>
> Hmmmm...... I think you just said that you have an IQ of 1....

I think he was giving you the benefit of the doubt. This does go to
show you that after 40 plus years of CT progress, they tried to draw
into question each and every indication of Oz guilt, until now that
can`t even determine what window in the TSBD the shots were fired from.

Walt

Aug 7, 2006, 8:37:38 AM8/7/06

black...@aol.com wrote:
> Walt wrote:
> Brennan said the man was standing
>
> No he didn't. He said he THOUGHT he was standing.

> ( he could see from his
> > belt up) and steadying the rifle against the side of the window. He
> > could see almost the entire rifle ( 70 to 85 percent) and he didn't
> > remember seeing a scope on the rifle. If the gunman's rifle had been
> > equipped with a scope, Brennan would surely have seen it.... The fact
> > that Brennan didn't remember seeing a scope, is a strong indication
> > that the gunman didn't have a scope on his rifle.

Well, he THOUGHT he did.....

Do you think that Howard was hallucinating??.....That he the 35 year
old, 175 pound, gunman who was dressed in a WHITE shirt and trousers
was merely a figment of his imagination?

And do you think that several other witnesses were also having the same

illusions?

What Brennan actually said was "it APPEARED that the gunman was
standing"

> No it isn't. Brennan just didn't KNOW if the gun had a scope.
>
> ( Which makes
> > sense, because a scope is a hindrance when firing at a target at close
> > range. )
>
> So you agree that Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD?

There's no doubt about it.....Howard Brennan saw a man who was NOT Lee
Oswald on the sixth floor of the TSBD. He saw him in the partly open
S.N. window BEFORE the motorcade arrived, and he saw him firing a rifle
from a WIDE OPEN during the shooting.

Walt

Walt

Aug 7, 2006, 9:02:12 AM8/7/06

black...@aol.com wrote:
> Walt wrote:
> Brennan said the man was standing
>
> No he didn't. He said he THOUGHT he was standing.

> ( he could see from his
> > belt up) and steadying the rifle against the side of the window. He
> > could see almost the entire rifle ( 70 to 85 percent) and he didn't
> > remember seeing a scope on the rifle. If the gunman's rifle had been
> > equipped with a scope, Brennan would surely have seen it.... The fact
> > that Brennan didn't remember seeing a scope, is a strong indication
> > that the gunman didn't have a scope on his rifle.

Well, he THOUGHT he did.....

Do you think that Howard was hallucinating??.....That he the 35 year
old, 175 pound, gunman who was dressed in a WHITE shirt and trousers
was merely a figment of his imagination?

And do you think that several other witnesses were also having the same

illusions?

What Brennan actually said was "it APPEARED that the gunman was
standing"

> No it isn't. Brennan just didn't KNOW if the gun had a scope.
>
> ( Which makes
> > sense, because a scope is a hindrance when firing at a target at close
> > range. )
>
> So you agree that Brennan saw a gunman in the TSBD?

There's no doubt about it.....Howard Brennan saw a man who was NOT Lee

Walt

Aug 7, 2006, 9:57:38 AM8/7/06

I believe there's an old axiom..... "One picture is worth a thousand
words"

There is a photo that was taken during the shooting, which clearly
shows the S.E. window on the sixth floor of the TSBD. There is NOBODY
visible in that window.

There WAS a 35 year old, 175 pound man, dressed in a white shirt and
trousers, visible in that window just a few minutes prior to the
shooting.

Many witnesses saw him there with a rifle, and one man even took a
photograph when the man stuck the rifle barrel out of that window. In
the trama and confusion following the shooting the witnesses minds
simply played tricks on them .....they thought that they had seen the
rifle sticking out of that window during the shooting.

Howard Brennan DESCRIBED the man as "STANDING.... AND BRACING THE RIFLE
AGAINST THE SIDE OF A WINDOW" Brennan's description is NOT the
description that fits the partly open S.E. corner window....He was
describing a WIDE OPEN window.

Walt

Walt

Aug 7, 2006, 9:58:14 AM8/7/06

I believe there's an old axiom..... "One picture is worth a thousand

Ben Holmes

Aug 7, 2006, 10:21:54 AM8/7/06
In article <1154918589....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>Anyone with an I.Q. of 2 could discredit your babbling nonsense.

>Yet another piece of Walt Idiocy.....

So you're asserting that the eyewitnesses all simply lied? Or were having a bit
of mass hallucination?

>Brennan, Euins, Jackson, and Couch

>saw the rifle protruding from the SN window AT THE EXACT TIME OF THE
>SHOOTING (or just seconds after the last shot).

Meaningless in the context of eyewitnesses who saw men with a rifle as much as
15 minutes before the assassination.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 7, 2006, 3:13:52 PM8/7/06
Walt wrote:
> David VP wrote:
>> Walt .... Instead of a say-nothing response, would you care to comment
>> on all of those witness verifications I posted above, which make this
>> statement of Walt-Kook's stand out as one of silliest things a CTer is
>> likely to utter today? (But, keep your chin up -- tomorrow is another
>> day, and since both Ben and Tom-Sack populate this den of CT idiocy,
>> perhaps this comment of Walt's will be topped on the 'Inane Scale'
>> pretty soon.).......
>>
>> "There was NOBODY in that window at the time of the shooting." -- Walt
>> The K. Word; 08/06/2006 A.D.
>
> I believe there's an old axiom..... "One picture is worth a thousand
> words"
>
> There is a photo that was taken during the shooting, which clearly
> shows the S.E. window on the sixth floor of the TSBD. There is NOBODY
> visible in that window.

Which photo is that? Why didn't you tell us the name of it?

David VP

Aug 7, 2006, 5:07:50 PM8/7/06
>>> "There is a photo that was taken during the shooting, which clearly shows the S.E. window on the sixth floor of the TSBD. There is NOBODY visible in that window." <<<

Where's the photo? (And previously you said PHOTOS, plural. That, of
course, only multiplies your stupid lies re. stuff that never existed.)

No such photo(s) exist(s) and you know it. You're a useless bullshitter
(and a CT-Kook to boot).

>>> "There WAS a 35 year old, 175 pound man...." <<<

Approx. the 67th time this kook has spouted this lie. What a loon.

>>> "Many witnesses saw him there with a rifle, and one man even took a photograph when the man stuck the rifle barrel out of that window.

No photo exists showing a rifle barrel and everybody knows it.

>>> "In the trama [sic] and confusion following the shooting the witnesses minds simply played tricks on them .....they thought that they had seen the rifle sticking out of that window during the shooting." <<<

Now Walt The Asshole/Kook is going to turn psychologist and wipe out
the testimony of Jackson, Euins, Brennan, and Couch with a remark about
"trauma", which made each of these witnesses see a rifle in the EXACT
SAME WINDOW AT THE EXACT SAME TIME ON 11/22 (i.e., DURING the shooting
or a second afterward).

Jesus, what a brain-dead kook this man is.

Bud

Aug 7, 2006, 5:15:24 PM8/7/06

No, he`s not, He is identifying the two colored boys he saw coming
out of the front of the TSBD after the assassination. He didn`t point
out all three because only two came out at that time.

> There were only TWO colored boys in the fifth floor window beneath the
> so called "sniper's nest" window BEFORE the motorcade arrived. James
> Jarman joined Williams and Norman later.

No, Williams joined Jarman and Norman. But only two were directly
beneath the SN, with one in the one of the next pair of windows to the
left.

> Brennan is identifing the
> window where he saw the man BEFORE the motorcade arrived.

No, he isn`t.

> He did NOT
> say "they were on the floor beneath the window from which the man was
> firing the gun."

He circled the window he saw Oz in.

> Walt

Walt

Aug 7, 2006, 6:00:35 PM8/7/06

WRONG!!!.............. He did NOT see Oswald. He circled the winow
where he saw the 35 year old, 175 pound, man with a rifle who was
dressed in a white shirt and trousers whom he had seen in that S.E.
corner window several minutes BEFORE the motorcade arrived.

> > Walt

David VP

Aug 7, 2006, 6:10:49 PM8/7/06
>>> "...35 year old, 175 pound..." <<<

68 times for this inaccuracy now.

When you lie about this for the 100th time, you win a prize.....a
replica of Rossley's nutsack mounted on a "175-pound" pedestal.

tomnln

Aug 8, 2006, 12:19:22 AM8/8/06
Here ya go nutsack Eater;

Volume III page 144;

Mr. BELIN. Could you describe the man you saw in the window on the sixth
floor?
Mr. BRENNAN. To my best description, a man in his early thirties, fair
complexion, slender but neat, neat slender, possibly 5-foot 10.
Mr. BELIN. About what weight?
Mr. BRENNAN. Oh, at--I calculated, I think, from 160 to 170 pounds.
Mr. BELIN. A white man?

144

Page 145

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what kind of clothes he was wearing?
Mr. BRENNAN. Light colored clothes, more of a khaki color.

http://whokilledjfk.net/

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David VP

Aug 8, 2006, 12:23:36 AM8/8/06
Gee whiz, T-Sack....You posted that as if I had never seen that Brennan
testimony before.
I've only pasted that very thing into my posts a half-dozen times or so
recently, to point out Walt's continual lies.

And please tell us how that Brennan description, in any way, eliminates
Lee Oswald as the assassin Brennan saw in the SN?

Kooks...I just love 'em. Always good for a laugh.