To Be A Lone Nutter

lazu...@webtv.net

Dec 19, 2009, 8:16:36 PM12/19/09
One can never be wrong...anybody is going to be wrong on some aspects of
all this, it's much too complicated & contradictory, yet a nutter has to
always be right on each witness, every single aspect that shouts,
suggests, or hints at conspiracy... The jig is up, it's tiresome,
stupid, and dishonest the tactics they engage in...just pick up yer
marbles stick them back in yer head and go home...Laz

cdddraftsman

Dec 19, 2009, 11:20:43 PM12/19/09
Answer For your CRIMES Rosstards !

Rossley's Handy Gadget :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/DogTranslator2.jpg
Gilstapo Escapes From The Conspiracy Coo-Coo Clinic :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/GilEscapes.jpg
Rosstards : Gay Porn Star ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=730jdw9&s=1&capwidth=false
Ben Ulms Accepts Award :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8fjxnbp&s=1
Gilstapo ' On The Trail of the Assassin's ' :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6q2s4y9&s=1
Hey Bird Brain ...Pull Over ! :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/HeyBirdBrain.jpg
Rosstards's Big Boner Theory :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8aa1v77&s=1&capwidth=false
Gilstapo's New Book :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=72qlj7l&s=1
For The Official Records :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=81q466t&s=1&capwidth=false
Rosstard's New Book :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/RosleyNewBook.jpg
Gilstapo and Wife In Dealey Plaza :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=7xchhfp&s=1&capwidth=false
Rosstards Bail Party :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6ybwn5t&s=1&capwidth=false
Caution : BullShitters In Area :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6nudich&s=1&capwidth=false
Ben Ulms Dad Reacts To His Sons 45 Excuses :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/BenUlmsDad.jpg
Rosstards : The Pope of The Religion of Bullshit :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/RossleysArk-1.jpg
The Evil Minions of Con-Spiracy :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6q3edc1&s=1
Gil's Constituency :
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=3xdgkays4k
House Wife of the Year :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vwyzaw&s=2
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53smyyu
The America Rosstards Remembers :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nn19hz&s=2
Hate mail to justme :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=122dbm9&s=2
Pakistany Army : Holmes was no .... :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14jch75&s=2
JFK's Comments To Rosstards :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27yjnt&s=2
Ben Ulm's Cornspiracy Carate Chopper :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=nvqkig&s=2
Is Rosstards getting overly ripe for the Care Home ? :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2vnqo9u&s=2
Gils donkey gets it :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mauzo4&s=2
The King of Funk ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2iau87p&s=2
Rosstards on Route I-80 :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8vuav4&s=2
Trailer Trash Queens of ACJ :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4tgyj2t
Spotlight :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=5yim92w&s=1
Healy's Lawn Service :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4ka2p8m&s=1
Quote Giltardo : " Did Nellie Shoot JFK " :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=1h7e3l&s=2
Even His Own Jackass Disagree's :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2hduniv&s=2
Conspiracy Coo-Coo Clinic :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m5z30y&s=2
Gay Sewer Men Assassins Do Dallas ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4y9zy12
LHO : I want my lawyer ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4r7trb6
Conspiray Cow Patties / 25ct (Cheap ! ) :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mrcew6
Rosstard's Senile Senior Scooter :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63mbg4h
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ah0yvc
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ue41th
Hijacked ! Battle To Find *Rubba Lips* Stolen Brain :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=508eeli
Prickmobile :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ylqvl
Boner Land :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4uemanm
Rocket Man : Lone Proves SBT Impossible :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=62dd2xw
Benny ' The Dwarf ' Ulm's John Welsh Hodges :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vn15sn
Message from the CIA : Eat your Kookies ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vd43mb
Sak ' 0 ' Nuts :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4po8jz5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ifbih
Read Your Scriptures You Abominations ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4p482g6
Limbo man ! :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4502jwp
Grassey Knoll Investigations :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=3yefvjp
His overwhelming hatred of me for
exposing his seditionistic attitudes :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2qks4s3
His site is always under Con-Struction :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2l9jfrl
Rosstards is Mad ! :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2yy6vph
Speculating with the Bushman :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2q9i4r5
Osama Bin Rosstards on LIFE mag. cover :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=33lcx05
His version of the ' Official Records ' :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=29ers7r
A Thank You Card from MJ :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2ephdsm
Caught in the Act ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ewiikz
Will sell you your version of the ' Deed ' :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4d4g17o
Rosstards in DPD Jail ! Hahahahahahaha ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d8pf2h
Conn. Registered Sex Offender :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2f0c32w
With Fetzer :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=3yrvimd
Rosstards in DPD Jail ! Hahahahahahaha ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d8pf2h
Another of Rosstard's Client's :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2lxgpb7
His ' catchers ' list :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=40f6ro8
Rosstards & Groden :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=34eqn40

Bud

Dec 20, 2009, 8:02:32 AM12/20/09
On Dec 19, 8:16 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> One can never be wrong...anybody is going to be wrong on some aspects of
> all this, it's much too complicated & contradictory, yet a nutter has to
> always be right on each witness, every single aspect that shouts,
> suggests, or hints at conspiracy...

Thats the problem right there, Laz, the conspiracy retards see
conspiracy everywhere. Every photo shows something to support
conspiracy, every witness supplied something that indicates conspiracy
to you retards. Even if there was a conspiracy this would be a stupid
thing to think, and if indications abound, why can`t they be put
together to lead somewhere?

Recently, I produced a photo showing the strap on Oswald`s rifle, to
show Walt that the rifle strap was only dyed dark on one side. He
looks at the photo and claims something is fishy, because Oswald
wouldn`t have a strap rigged like the one on his rifle. So it goes,
the retards generate these suspicions, but they really can`t take them
anywhere, they are merely fueled by a desperation to believe Oswald
was innocent, which in turn is fueled by a desire to see other people
as guilty.

>The jig is up, it's tiresome,

Yah, it`s time to give this conspiracy nonsense a rest and let JFK
rest in peace. Do you see the people closest to Kennedy, his loved
ones and friends involved in this retard snipe hunt?

> stupid, and dishonest the tactics they engage in...just pick up yer
> marbles stick them back in yer head and go home...Laz

You first, retard. The only reason people like me exist is because
retards like you exist.

Gil Jesus

Dec 20, 2009, 9:47:56 AM12/20/09
On Dec 19, 8:16�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

They've got marbles ? I've always thought they'd lost all their
marbles.

To Be A Lone Nutter, you must believe that:

Oswald ordered a 36" rifle with bottom sling mounts and received a
40.2" rifle with side sling mounts instead.

That Klein's Sporting Goods mounted the scope exclusively on the 40.2"
rifle for Oswald and no one else.

Oswald took his rifle from the Paine garage on 11/22/63 even though
there's no evidence that it was there at that time for him to take.

Oswald took a 35+ inch package to work with him that day, cupped one
end of it in his hand and tucked the other end into his armpit.

Got the 35+ inch package into the building without anyone seeing it.

Loaded the clip and ammunition into the rifle without leaving any
fingerprints on them.

Operated the bolt of the rifle without leaving any fingerprints on it.

Then, in his haste to escape, Oswald boarded a BUS that was stuck in
traffic coming BACK INTO Dealey Plaza and in his impatience to escape,
he got off the bus and ran for a cab and then showed a willingness to
delay his escape by offering to share the cab with another patron.

Some criminal, huh ?

And that's only the beginning.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 20, 2009, 10:11:43 AM12/20/09

This is Day #5,699 of a conspiracy kook (in this case, Gil) pretending
that every item in his laundry list above hasn't been fully explained
in perfectly reasonable and non-conspiratorial ways.

BTW, Gil, where in the Klein's ads (either February's or November's)
does it say anything about the type of "sling mounts" that are
included with the mail-order carbines? (You're relying exclusively on
the photo in the ads, right?)

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/122aa.+KLEIN%27S+AD+FEATURING+OSWALD%27S+RIFLE+%28FEBRUARY+1963%29?gda=hjJMXnQAAADQI8aFoPPpMPozfQ5vu_qQPDR2cBVeKu2u2QHSuE2i_bspEB7aYnuU4Cpr495aenyn1zW2ZhTMJEAvXx7_RkmH7WdDsoY68MBGFpJD8IcqyviRMxjfheMgbenv6FQDuklV6u9SiETdg0Q2ffAyHU-dzc4BZkLnSFWX59nr5BxGqA

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/122a.+KLEIN%27S+AD+FEATURING+OSWALD%27S+RIFLE?gda=8kMAtl8AAADQI8aFoPPpMPozfQ5vu_qQPDR2cBVeKu2u2QHSuE2i_cGoA8CBCA5Z_mOw_ZpH8wVGBhbpnHCz4tp0K7LT-rxW2boGVP2a2KEYEsDArjyNSpxzIUqf6s0oL53Wkz8h1XQ

Bud

Dec 20, 2009, 11:20:07 AM12/20/09
On Dec 20, 9:47 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 8:16 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > One can never be wrong...anybody is going to be wrong on some aspects of
> > all this, it's much too complicated & contradictory, yet a nutter has to
> > always be right on each witness, every single aspect that shouts,
> > suggests, or hints at conspiracy... The jig is up, it's tiresome,
> > stupid, and dishonest the tactics they engage in...just pick up yer
> > marbles stick them back in yer head and go home...Laz
>
> They've got marbles ? I've always thought they'd lost all their
> marbles.
>
> To Be A Lone Nutter, you must believe that:

Here we will see a retard trying to represent known information as
being somehow incredible. But, of course what the retard wants to
substitute is only a few thousand times more incredible.

> Oswald ordered a 36" rifle with bottom sling mounts and received a
> 40.2" rifle with side sling mounts instead.

Oswald ordered a rifle from Klien`s, and Klein`s sent him a rifle
with the serial number C2766. That is the rifle that was found at
Oswald`s work.

But by all means, lets hear Gil`s less version that is less
incredible. How does the paperwork tying Oswald to this weapon exist,
how did this rifle get into the TSBD? Write it up, so it can be seen
for what it is, extraordinary, incredible and retarded.

> That Klein's Sporting Goods mounted the scope exclusively on the 40.2"
> rifle for Oswald and no one else.

Just a lie. They put a similar scope on a similar rifle for the FBI,
C250 (CE 542).

> Oswald took his rifle from the Paine garage on 11/22/63 even though
> there's no evidence that it was there at that time for him to take.

Of course there is evidence it was there, retard, that is where his
wife said he kept it.

> Oswald took a 35+ inch package to work with him that day, cupped one
> end of it in his hand and tucked the other end into his armpit.

We don`t pretend to know exactly how Oswald carried it, there is
only one uninterested observer, not nearly enough to establish how it
was held as fact.

> Got the 35+ inch package into the building without anyone seeing it.

Just another lie, Wesley Frazier saw him take it into the building.

> Loaded the clip and ammunition into the rifle without leaving any
> fingerprints on them.

Is it Gil contention that this rifle was never touched, that it
somehow floated on it`s own to were it was found> Apparently he
believes it was never touched by a human as every human touch yields a
print. Of course fingerprint experts tell us a print is not left every
time a surface is touched, but who are you going to believe, experts
or retards?

> Operated the bolt of the rifle without leaving any fingerprints on it.

See above.

> Then, in his haste to escape,

Yah, why did he leave work, no one gave him permission. He claimed
Shelley told him he could go, but we know thats a lie. And of all the
people who were in the building when the shots were fired, he is the
only person known to leave shortly after.

> Oswald boarded a BUS that was stuck in
> traffic

I think it moved after he boarded. But when sense does it make to
get into a stranded bus if he didn`t kill Kennedy?

>coming BACK INTO Dealey Plaza

<snicker> Gil thinks Oswald walked a block to catch a bus to ride the
bus a block back to his work. I think he probably got on the bus to
leave the area.

>and in his impatience to escape,
> he got off the bus and ran for a cab and then showed a willingness to
> delay his escape by offering to share the cab with another patron.

Just another lie, Oswald didn`t say a word to the lady waiting for a
cab. It was Whaley who waved her off, telling her another cab would be
available.

> Some criminal, huh ?
>
> And that's only the beginning.

It`s not even a start.

cdddraftsman

Dec 20, 2009, 11:32:04 AM12/20/09

Wouldn't be so obviously an easy task if conspiracy wasn't so :

* Overly complicated
* Condtradictory between the multitude of conspiracys
* Relied so much on eye-witness testimony
* Conspiracys that are tiresome , stupid and dishonest

tl