Sunday Morning at the Healy Home - Solving The Case

1 view

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 17, 2008, 11:24:12 AM2/17/08
Sunday Morning at the Healy Home - Solving The Case

05:29 - Healy wakes up screaming "Give me that damn roll of film you
dirty whore!" over and over.

05:30 - Rolls over, grabs bottle of ripple and tries to squeeze out
one more sip.

05:31 -Rubs what Mom once called his "Magic Parts". Smells finger.
Sans his showering for 2 weeks, the smell is like a 9 day old Big Mac
and a cat's litter box.

05:32 - Peels Subway sandwich wrapper off of chest - lift sheet and
"bingy" (blanket) looking for rest of the 12" Meatball sub he was
eating last night while laying in bed watching "Saved By The Bell" re-
runs.

05:33 - Wonders why Screech is such a dork. Concocts plan to write a
letter to writers to make episode where Screech puts "Kick Me" sign
on Zack and the other guy.

05:35 - Remembers the show is in syndication and besides, he's a JFK
Conspiracy Buff and "must get to work solving case".

05:59 - Put sweat pants on - inside out and backwards.

06:00 - Walks down to local 7-11.

06:01 - Selects one 62 oz Big Gulp, 3 Beefsticks, 1 bag of Gummy
Bears, and 2 copies of the local paper.

06:02 - Argues with cashier over his reluctance every time to accept
payment in form of pennies poured onto counter out of old, stiff,
stained, sweat-sock.

06:05 - Back home. Pants back off.

06:06 - Cuts out all photos in local paper. Pastes them on living room
wall. Begins looking for anomalies.

06:10 - Disappears into bathroom with full color Sunday ad for
Victoria's Secret.

06:11 - Emerges from bathroom. Long strip of toilet paper stuck to
inside of left thigh dragging behind him.

06:12 - Peels tin foil back from front door window and looks out to
see if for anyone is watching him.

06:13 - No one looking. YAY! Back into the bathroom for round 2!

06:14 - Out of bathroom. Time to get serious, folks, and look for
anomalies in photos on wall. Must solve case! Fetzer counting on him.

06:17 - Notes photo of man about his own age, actually WITH (not just
thinking about) a woman.

06:18 - Breaks down into a crying fit.

06:19 - Calls Fetzer. No answer.

06:20 - Calls Costella. Call routed to secret rain-sensor listening
devices in Dealey Plaza. Healy knows this trick - he hangs up.

06:21 - Back to photos on wall. Notes photo man with umbrella walking
down street in rain. VERY SUSPICIOUS!!! Circles with red pencil.
"Could be Umbrella Man", he mutters.

06:23 - Back to front door window to see if Umbrella Man is watching
him. Man with cane walking dog across the street.

06:25 - Back to photos on wall. Writes "Find Cane Man" in red pencil.

06:31 - Fetzer calls saying he saw that Healy called on his caller ID.
Healy denies calling. Fetzer asks if Healy was crying again. "Oh, no,
no, no." Healy says. Fetzer ask's "What, are you John Connally?" and
"snort laughs" at his own "funny". The two of them then speculate
that the government has a duplicate Healy phone line and is calling
Fetzer to harass him an make Healy look "unstable". Fetzer terminates
call, saying "This is a big break in the case, and I need to post
something about it." Healy shouts, "No, wait Jim. Maybe it was me.",
but Fetzer has already hung up.

06:32 - Healy sits on edge of bed. Looks over at ventriloquist dummy
dressed in tuxedo sitting in overstuffed chair and says, "No one
understands us, Fred.". "Fred" of course says nothing. Healy says,
"Ah, damn it Fred, I don't want to hear it. You had ice cream for
breakfast yesterday. Today you're gonna eat something that's good for
you." Healy picks up Fred, adjusts Fred's wig of long flowing red
hair, and the two head off to the kitchen.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 11:34:18 AM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 11:24 am, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

ROFLMFAO.....the entire time reading this I had a visual of Healy omg
too damn funny 5 stars Todd! LOL

muc...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 11:52:28 AM2/17/08

Good stuff, but why do I find it hard to believe that Healy has the
ability and discipline to stay awake for an entire hour without a
single juicy she-male fantasy slipping into his mind flow?

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 17, 2008, 11:59:14 AM2/17/08
> single juicy she-male fantasy slipping into his mind flow?- Hide quoted text -

Did you miss "Fred", the ventriliquist dummy in the tuxedo and red wig?

muc...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 12:26:18 PM2/17/08
> Did you miss "Fred", the ventriliquist dummy in the tuxedo and red wig?

O, to boldly go where no man has gone before...

tomnln

Feb 17, 2008, 1:42:12 PM2/17/08
They've Ressurected Lazarus AGAIN???

MEET toad vaughan>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

ALL in her own words.

ps;
toad ASSisted Dale Myers in making that CARTOON

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 1:48:28 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 1:42 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> They've Ressurected Lazarus AGAIN???
>
> MEET toad vaughan>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm
>
> ALL in her own words.
>
> ps;
> toad ASSisted Dale Myers in making that CARTOON
>
> "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:68f35d9b-aed9-4f59...@60g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...
> > hair, and the two head off to the kitchen.- Hide quoted text -

And an excellent job he did too. Congratulations Todd.

tomnln

Feb 17, 2008, 1:55:01 PM2/17/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And an excellent job he did too. Congratulations Todd.

CUNTS & CARTOONS, Can't keep 'em apart.

Can't get 'em near evidence/testimony Either>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 17, 2008, 4:07:56 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 1:55 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------------------------------------

> And an excellent job he did too. Congratulations Todd.
>
> CUNTS & CARTOONS, Can't keep 'em apart.

Sure I can, Tom.

Your wife Ellen is not a cartoon.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hide quoted text -

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 4:10:41 PM2/17/08
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO ^5 again Todd!!!!!

YoHarvey

Feb 17, 2008, 5:26:09 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 4:10 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­- Hide quoted text -

> ROFLMAO ^5 again Todd!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

A hoot Tom...kudos. Rossley? Don't get involved in this. This
thread as most on here are OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

aeffects

Feb 17, 2008, 7:27:52 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 8:24 am, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sunday Morning at the Healy Home - Solving The Case

douche-bag lone nut fools spent as much time studying the case as they
do trying to get other to think they've got any smarts, this board
would create a new level of understanding in the world of Nutter
idiocy....lmfao....

Lookey all the Nutter fools here, I draw the fools out in the open, no
place to run -- no place to hide, toots-e-rolls.....

aeffects

Feb 17, 2008, 7:33:11 PM2/17/08

sheeeet you freak of nature, my mind is slippery like a fox, how else
do you think I can twirl 6 Lone Nut fools around my finger at
once .....? You fruit Lone Nut cakes haven't a chance...

Ole Todd tried his magic but alas, no cigar! He's the biggest coward
around here of all. You fool, have an excuse, you don't know shit
about the assassination, Todd on the other hand is a paid disinfo
agent, been at it for years.....

Carry on troop.... LMFAO!

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 17, 2008, 7:34:57 PM2/17/08

Allow me to transcribe this so it's more clear.

HEALY: "...douche-bag lone nut fools spent as much time studying the

case as they
do trying to get other to think they've got any smarts, this board
would create a new level of understanding in the world of Nutter
idiocy....lmfao...."

FRED: "Lookey all the Nutter fools here, I draw the fools out in the

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 17, 2008, 7:40:40 PM2/17/08

# 126. If someone has and voices an opinion that is different than and
does not agree with your own, accuse them of being "disinformation
agents", paid by some nefarious, nebulous, "agency".

..that said...and now I KNOW you're a liar, Healy.

> Carry on troop.... LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 7:42:31 PM2/17/08

If this wasn't Healys routine in the morning I'll bet 5 bucks he'll
try it tomorrow when he wakes up LOL

Healy? You don't draw us out, we LOVE mocking the hell out of
you...you give us every reason to ridicule and humiliate you on a
daily basis. We ridicule Jesus cause hes a lying bigot. We ridicule
you because your here...and you actually think you have control over
us? ROFLMAO Better start listening to "FRED" for a dummy he has more
smarts then you do!

aeffects

Feb 17, 2008, 7:48:07 PM2/17/08

hey freako.... just sitting there waiting? Got to love it when I claim
full control over you pathetic Lone Nut wankers..... Your so
impressionable

Yank that Lone Nut C-H-A-I-N

aeffects

Feb 17, 2008, 7:49:19 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 4:42 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

tuna-crotch, you old dried up crone you.... when did they get a
computer with the internet down in crack-alley?

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 7:55:51 PM2/17/08
> computer with the internet down in crack-alley?- Hide quoted text -

The day you moved in and brought one with you junkie

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 17, 2008, 7:58:18 PM2/17/08

Waiting? For you? No, not really, David (or is this Fred?). I'm multi-
tasking actually, preparing some stuff for work tomorrow, catching up
on the days news, doing a few personal on-line chores.

But it looks like you're "just sitting there waiting".

Naw, you don't control nothing over this way, bucko, nada, nince.

Now, get back to playing dress up with Fred, nutboy.

> Yank that Lone Nut C-H-A-I-N- Hide quoted text -

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2008, 8:28:24 PM2/17/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cdd5751ae2717fdc

Excellent, Todd! Loved it.

Let me replay my favorite segments from Todd's classic post:

"06:02 - Argues with cashier over his reluctance every time to
accept payment in form of pennies poured onto counter out of old,
stiff, stained, sweat-sock."

[LOL!]

"06:06 - Cuts out all photos in local paper. Pastes them on
living room wall. Begins looking for anomalies."

[Bigger El-Oh-El!]

Todd's next "SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT THE HEALY HOME" installment
(hopefully) will include something about Healy-Kook desperately
searching for more pennies to add to his stiff sweat sock as he scours
the ragged sofa cushions in the living room of his double-wide.

Plus, there will surely also be something about the incident between
Healy-Kook and the trailer-park manager concerning his long-overdue
rent.

Healy-Kook's neighbors in the small trailer park are also beginning to
complain about the loud noises and shouts of anguish coming from Mr.
Healy's double-wide. The neighbors aren't 100% sure, but the screams
and shouts sounded something like this -- "It WASN'T Zapruder! It
WASN'T Zapruder! It WASN'T!! He's not there!! He isn't!! I KNOW HE
ISN'T!!"

On most days, the screams of terror and despair at this point are
reduced to whimpering sobs, before fading out entirely.

And then, per some trailer-park witnesses, on certain occasions about
a half-hour after the whimpering ceases, a copy of Vincent Bugliosi's
"Reclaiming History" (always stolen during the night, of course, from
nearby stores) has been seen flying out of a closed window of Healy-
Kook's double-wide.

The huge VB tome has occasionally caused serious damage to nearby
structures, due to the sheer force at which the irate kook named Healy
hurled the mammoth 1632-page publication from his grimy double-wide.

The book-tossing episodes have caused Healy additional difficulties,
with several local residents filing lawsuits against the tome-tossing
kook after being seriously injured by the nearly-lethal volume of
hurled bound printed matter.

Lawsuits, to date, are pending, which will potentially cost Healy The
Kook everything he has worked so hard to obtain through his 60+ years
of being an Anybody-But-Oswald Mega-Kook -- including, but not limited
to, the following items:

1.) His lovely home on wheels.

2.) His life savings (total amount unknown; re-searching that sofa
required here).

3.) All pictures of potential "conspirators" that comprise Healy's
trailer wallpaper.

4.) "Fred", his dummy.

5.) The valuable "All The Glass You Need To Repair Your Constantly-
Broken Windows For 75% Off!" discount card from the local glass shop.

6.) The stiff sweat sock.

7.) 1,184 pro-conspiracy books and articles on the JFK assassination.
(Net worth of these 1,184 items: $0.39.)

8.) 744 bars of "Dial" soap that are stacked up to the ceiling in
Healy's bathroom. He keeps buying soap...but never opens any of the
packages. ~shrug~

9.) Lifesized cutout of Lee Harvey Oswald. (However, the semen stains
that completely cover this LHO cutout make this somewhat of an
undesirable item to pass on to another owner....unlike the smelly
stiff sweat sock, which has considerable sentimental value.

===============

What will "SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE HEALY HOME" bring?

More lawsuits?

More tome-tossing?

More anguished cries from the "Zapriuder Wasn't There" Mega-Kook?

Todd....please tell us. And soon. ;)

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 8:36:46 PM2/17/08

ROFLMAO DVP....laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes LOLOL

YoHarvey

Feb 17, 2008, 10:07:10 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 8:36 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> ROFLMAO DVP....laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes LOLOL- Hide quoted text -

Know why people disrespect Healy the MOMENT they meet him? It saves
TIME!!!

Sam Brown

Feb 17, 2008, 10:31:19 PM2/17/08
Too funny for words Todd. Loved it!

tomnln

Feb 18, 2008, 2:28:23 PM2/18/08
WHO id toad vaughan?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

ALL in her own words.

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Feb 18, 2008, 2:36:05 PM2/18/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hoot Tom...kudos. Rossley? Don't get involved in this. This
thread as most on here are OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

You're the one Runnin from your own evidence/testimony Faggot.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tomnln

Feb 18, 2008, 2:53:33 PM2/18/08

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Todd on the other hand is a paid disinfo agent, been at it for years"

# 126. If someone has and voices an opinion that is different than and
does not agree with your own, accuse them of being "disinformation
agents", paid by some nefarious, nebulous, "agency".

..that said...and now I KNOW you're a liar, Healy.

TOAD VAUGHAN's LIES>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

ALL in her own words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tims...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 5:06:51 PM2/18/08
TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

Say, what's the latest on you changing your screen name to clownln,
tomnln?

When will that be happening, Mr clownln?

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Feb 19, 6:53 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:ed02aa28-0cf0-4af3...@u72g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> "Todd on the other hand is a paid disinfo agent, been at it for years"
>
> # 126. If someone has and voices an opinion that is different than and
> does not agree with your own, accuse them of being "disinformation
> agents", paid by some nefarious, nebulous, "agency".
>
> ..that said...and now I KNOW you're a liar, Healy.
>
> TOAD VAUGHAN's LIES>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm
>
> ALL in her own words.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------

> > Carry on troop.... LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

YoHarvey

Feb 18, 2008, 5:45:24 PM2/18/08
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­---

> > "Todd on the other hand is a paid disinfo agent, been at it for years"
>
> > # 126. If someone has and voices an opinion that is different than and
> > does not agree with your own, accuse them of being "disinformation
> > agents", paid by some nefarious, nebulous, "agency".
>
> > ..that said...and now I KNOW you're a liar, Healy.
>
> > TOAD VAUGHAN's LIES>>>
>
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm
>
> > ALL in her own words.
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­------------

> > > Carry on troop.... LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

Tim? That's an insult to clowns the world over.

aeffects

Feb 18, 2008, 5:58:41 PM2/18/08
On Feb 17, 7:31 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Too funny for words Todd. Loved it!
>
> "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:68f35d9b-aed9-4f59...@60g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

lookey at all the Lone Nut perverts.... they love me.... Just haven't
learned how to express their feelings yet... evidentlytheir waiting
for someone to point it out how to do just that in the WCR..... LMFAO!

Perhaps out resident lesbian Sammantha Brown from down-undah Fresno
way can leap forward and give it a try... Hery where are the ball-less
wonders when Tink starts positing at Simkin's, he's there and on a
roll.... So all you Lone Nut perv's grab your socks and ankles....
(all the Lone Nut pervs in one thread) don't ya just luv it?

LMFAO!

aeffects

Feb 18, 2008, 6:11:55 PM2/18/08

ain't you the Nutter that can't find his *evidence* file cabinet? Now
no one will debate you cause your a flake and can't deliver?
Carry on troop!

YANK those Nutter's C-H-A-I-N

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 7:12:54 PM2/18/08

lookey at all the Lone Nut perverts (AS OPPOSED TO THE CT IDIOTS?)....
they love me..(LIKE AN INFLAMMED HEMORROID).. Just haven't learned how
to express their feelings yet...(WE HUMILIATE YOU, THATS OUR SIGN OF
LOVE) evidently their waiting

for someone to point it out how to do just that in the WCR.

(INCOHERENT SENTANCE, NOTHING NEW..ANYONE CARE TO TAKE A STAB AT WHAT
HE'S SAYING??) .. LMFAO!

Perhaps out resident lesbian Sammantha Brown from down-undah Fresno

way can leap forward and give it a try..(YOU LOVE LESBIANS DON'T YOU?
DOES IT STEM FROM YOUR PART TIME JOB AS A HE/SHE ON THE VEGAS
STRIP?) . Hery where are the ball-less wonders when Tink starts

positing at Simkin's, he's there and on a

roll..(MORE INCOHERENCY, ANYONE SURPRISED?) .. So all you Lone Nut

perv's grab your socks and ankles....

(all the Lone Nut pervs in one thread) don't ya just luv it? (AND ALL
DRAGGING YOUR FACE IN THE DIRT, YEAH WE LOVE IT!)

tims...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 7:27:00 PM2/18/08
TOP POST

Hi Yo,

Say, that's right! I guess Rossley will have to change his screen name
to absurdnln instead.

It will be more in keeping with the content of his <snicker> website.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­-­---

> > > "Todd on the other hand is a paid disinfo agent, been at it for years"
>
> > > # 126. If someone has and voices an opinion that is different than and
> > > does not agree with your own, accuse them of being "disinformation
> > > agents", paid by some nefarious, nebulous, "agency".
>
> > > ..that said...and now I KNOW you're a liar, Healy.
>
> > > TOAD VAUGHAN's LIES>>>
>
> > >http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm
>
> > > ALL in her own words.

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­-­------------

> Tim?  That's an insult to clowns the world over.- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Feb 18, 2008, 8:41:24 PM2/18/08

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

Say, what's the latest on you changing your screen name to clownln,
tomnln?

When will that be happening, Mr clownln?

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

I'd be Happy to Timmy;

Right after you change your screen name to "AIDS Distributor".

I see you're STILL Running from your own evidence/testimony>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

So, you're not only a Faggot Child Molester, You're a Coward TOO.

ps;
Thanks for Startin the name-calling.

Todd W. Vaughan

Feb 19, 2008, 5:20:06 PM2/19/08