REMINGTON EXPOSES FRAUD OF "RECLAIMING HISTORY"

Gil Jesus

Apr 3, 2010, 7:23:53 AM4/3/10

timstter

Apr 3, 2010, 8:00:35 AM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 10:23 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.blackopradio.com/black468b.ram

All Remington does is expose what a goose he is.

Why is he blabbering on about the WC never examining Zapruder?

The WC DID examine Zapruder!

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0289a.htm

Did he really believe the FBI was going to examine the calls between
Humes and Perry?

LOL! Unlike Ruby they hadn't murdered anybody.

This bloke is as cracked as the usual Black Ops guest; people like you
and clownln.

Even Insanic appears to glaze over after a while.

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Gil Jesus

Apr 3, 2010, 9:21:44 AM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 8:00�am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 10:23�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.blackopradio.com/black468b.ram
>
> All Remington does is expose what a goose he is.
>
> Why is he blabbering on about the WC never examining Zapruder?
>
> The WC DID examine Zapruder!
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7...

Remington said that Zapruder never appered before the Commission IN
WASHINGTON, he never said that Zapruder never gave testimony.

Read your own friggin link, Fatman.

Zapruder was deposed by counsel in DALLAS. The Commissioners
themselves never asked him any questions.

IDIOT.

Not only do you people have reading comprehension problems, you have
hearing comprehension problems also.

This is why your research skills are so lame.

Find that Russian typewriter yet ?

Puzzled regards,
Gil Jesus

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2010, 1:00:40 PM4/3/10

>>> "This is why your research skills are so lame." <<<

Says the kook who thinks Dr. Perry gave JFK open heart massage and who
also thinks Dr. Shires treated Kennedy on Nov. 22.

Gil should really learn not to shoot himself in his own feet like
that. It surely must begin to hurt after doing it a few dozen times
per week.

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 3, 2010, 3:13:10 PM4/3/10
Bugliosi's book is a despicable hunk of govt. sanctioned bullshit-as the
living legend Mark Lane points out-you will find Bugliosi relied almost
exclusively on discredited FBI and CIA reports...Laz

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2010, 4:17:09 PM4/3/10

Quick Reminder----

"Laz" is an idiot.

Thank you.

timstter

Apr 3, 2010, 4:35:43 PM4/3/10

LOL! Hey Verm, WTF difference does it make if Zapruder didn't appear
in Washington? Many Dallas citizens were questioned in Dallas.

What obscure point is your newest hero, the rambling Roger Remington,
labouring to make in his funereal appearnace down @ Black Ops, Verm?

The senile old kook seems to have some bizarre theory that Zapruder
should be charged for altering his own film, LOL!

Worked out that 31 March isn't April Fools Day yet, Verm?

Helpful Regards,

bigdog

Apr 3, 2010, 10:28:11 PM4/3/10
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

I think Verm was pissed that we only set aside one day to honor him so
he decided to make a fool of himself on March 31 so we could make a
weekend out of it in the future.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

timstter

Apr 6, 2010, 6:33:12 AM4/6/10

LOL! Looks like Verm has hit the road re any more discussion of the
absurd Remington and his Black Ops ramblings.

Anyone worked out what Remington was actually blathering about?

I sure didn't...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 6, 2010, 6:04:27 PM4/6/10

>>> "Anyone worked out what [Rodger] Remington was actually blathering about? I sure didn't." <<<

I didn't either. Remington's whole 1-hour Black Op segment was
useless. He supposedly was going to debunk Vince Bugliosi's book.
Instead, he did.....nothing.

~shrug~

http://BlackOpRadio.com/black468b.ram

Gil Jesus

Apr 6, 2010, 6:33:55 PM4/6/10

It's funny how no one ever flamed Rodger Remington in this forum until
his book
"Biting the Elephant" came out.

Up to that point, he was non-existant.

Then he went on BlackOp radio.

Just goes to show how the nutcases will flame ANYONE just because they
publicly disagree with the official version.

David Von Pein

Apr 6, 2010, 6:47:44 PM4/6/10

>>> "It's funny how no one ever flamed Rodger Remington in this forum until his book "Biting the Elephant" came out. Up to that point, he was non-existant. Then he went on BlackOp radio." <<<

What is there to "flame" (based on his latest Black Op appearance)? He
debunked nothing. Nothing at all.

David Von Pein

Apr 7, 2010, 5:52:39 PM4/7/10

2007 "RH" REPLAY:

http://Amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=15&asin=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx3TVI8PMMEJ1UU#Mx3TVI8PMMEJ1UU

It's the interpretation of evidence that the CTers have trouble with--
lots of trouble. CTers are the best people in the world at skewing the
evidence in the JFK case...and at complicating the wholly-
uncomplicated physical shooting of both JFK and Officer Tippit.

It's the conspiracy clowns that have mangled history in the JFK case.
Why do you think Vince needs to "reclaim history" in the first place?
It's because of people like Mark Lane, Bob Groden, Jim "Mega-Kook"
Garrison, Jim Marrs, Jim Fetzer, and Oliver Stone.

Those are the people who have helped to re-write history in this case.
Vince Bugliosi is merely reclaiming it.

To quote VB:

"I can assure the conspiracy theorists who have very effectively
savaged Posner in their books that they're going to have a much, much
more difficult time with me. As a trial lawyer in front of a jury and
an author of true-crime books, credibility has always meant everything
to me. My only master and my only mistress are the facts and
objectivity. I have no others." -- VINCENT BUGLIOSI

"The conspiracy community regularly seizes on one slip of the
tongue, misunderstanding, or slight discrepancy to defeat twenty
pieces of solid evidence; accepts one witness of theirs, even if he or
she is a provable nut, as being far more credible than ten normal
witnesses on the other side; treats rumors, even questions, as the
equivalent of proof; leaps from the most minuscule of discoveries to
the grandest of conclusions; and insists, as the late lawyer Louis
Nizer once observed, that the failure to explain everything perfectly
negates all that is explained." -- VINCENT BUGLIOSI

timstter

Apr 8, 2010, 4:47:55 PM4/8/10

LOL! What obscure point was he labouring to make about Zapruder not
having gone to Washington?

BTW, judging by tomnln's last fiasco of an appearance on Black Ops it
seems Osanic himself knows little about the actual evidence in the
case. He just sits there and accepts every bald faced lie as fact.

aeffects

Apr 8, 2010, 5:00:06 PM4/8/10

you girls keep chasing your tail..... Vince Bugliosi must be proud of
you kiss asses... ROTFLMFAO!

Bud

Apr 8, 2010, 5:12:01 PM4/8/10

How about the reception Mark Lane got on the Education Forum,
stoner? Dreadful toadying. Lane said he was going to be available for
questions, but I`ll bet he doesn`t come back and answer a single one.

And can you use your considerable influence as Ben`s personal anal
wart to stop him from bickering with robcap in every post? He ruined
poor Gil`s "prove to me I`m not retarded " post.

bigdog

Apr 9, 2010, 5:19:22 AM4/9/10
On Apr 7, 5:52 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> 2007 "RH" REPLAY:
>
> http://Amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8...

Or as I have often said, the CTs like to make mountains out of
molehills and molehills out of mountains.

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 9, 2010, 3:25:59 PM4/9/10
Gil-or anybody, where you can purchase Remington's books...I haven't
seen them on Amazon....Laz

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2010, 8:18:45 PM4/9/10

>>> "where you can [THE KOOK NAMED "LAZ" MEANT TO SAY "CAN YOU", OF COURSE] purchase Remington's books[?] I haven't seen them on Amazon." <<<

Laz's investigative (and writing) skills are really stellar, aren't
they? (As evidenced by the easily-found link below.)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Rodger+Remington&x=15&y=15

Ben Holmes

Apr 9, 2010, 9:22:56 PM4/9/10
In article <26574-4BB...@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

>Gil-or anybody, where you can purchase Remington's books...I haven't
>seen them on Amazon....Laz

Go to Amazon and type "Rodger A. Remington" in the search bar.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

timstter

Apr 9, 2010, 10:10:22 PM4/9/10

Hey Stoner, speaking of asses, how far were you planning to stick your
head up Mark Lane's ass on that Ed Forum thread?

Ever read The Sword & The Shield, Stoner? Says the KGB liked Lane's
work so much that they made sure some funds got to him.

It's all in the Mitrokhin archive, Stoner.

Helpful Regards,

Gil Jesus

Apr 10, 2010, 7:31:41 AM4/10/10
On Apr 9, 3:25�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

> Gil-or anybody, where you can purchase Remington's books...I haven't
> seen them on Amazon....Laz

Biting the Elephant is available through Tower Books

http://www.tower.com/biting-elephant-remington-rodger-paperback/wapi/114269856

or Amazon n the UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Biting-Elephant-Rodger-Remington/dp/1426917481

lazu...@webtv.net