DEBUNKING ALL THEORIES INVOLVING A GUNSHOT FROM THE FRONT THAT HIT JFK

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 10, 2009, 8:21:52 AM8/10/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,923.msg12556.html#msg12556

>>> "You still haven't refuted the Files story." <<<

The only things needed to refute James Files' bullshit-filled lie
about having killed the President by firing a bullet into JFK's right
temple from the Grassy Knoll in Dealey Plaza are these five things:

1.) The autopsy report.

2.) The testimony of the three autopsy doctors.

3.) The autopsy photographs.

4.) The autopsy X-rays.

5.) The HSCA Photographic Panel's conclusion that #3 and #4 above are
genuine and "unaltered".

The above five items, in tandem or just individually, totally destroy
a bald-faced liar named James E. Files.

Anyone who would voluntarily toss in the trash ALL FIVE of the above
things in order to prop up the fairy tale of James Files is not only
ignorant....he/she is an idiot.

And the same thing goes for anyone who believes in ANY other theory
that involves a gunman firing a shot from the front of President
Kennedy's car and killing the President with that frontal gunshot.
Because that type of theory is just simply not possible. Period.

I truly think that the many, many conspiracy theorists who place their
faith in a theory that has a frontal gunshot killing John F. Kennedy
haven't really bothered to take inventory of all the many different
items of evidence and official testimony from medical and photographic
experts that those conspiracists have no choice but to totally ignore
and/or toss out the window as being worthless (things such as the
already-mentioned multiple testimony sessions of the three autopsy
surgeons and the conclusions reached by the 20+ members of the House
Select Committee's Photographic Panel regarding the validity of the
autopsy photos and X-rays).

Let me just take a quick poll:

Among the conspiracy theorists here who think JFK was shot in the head
by a gunshot from the FRONT (which I'd wager to say is close to 100%
of the forum's population of CTers, if not 100% exactly), how many of
you have really stopped to think about all of those things that you
are forced to totally disregard with respect to President Kennedy's
head wounds in order to accept as true the notion that JFK was,
indeed, killed by a bullet fired from the front of the President's
limousine (such as the 5 things I listed above)?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 11, 2009, 12:03:19 AM8/11/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4f1efab4fe1ac46f

It's always nice to know that people like Anthony Marsh are willing to
toss aside the findings of all four of these entities:

WC
HSCA
Clark Panel
Rockefeller Commission

Is it truly a wise thing to throw in the trash the conclusions of ALL
of the above organizations (with respect to the queston of "How many
shots hit JFK, and where did those shots come from?")?

Apparently, per CTers, it IS considered to be a good idea to disregard
every single one of the above 4 organizations. In fact, according to
the CT-Kooks, it's not only a good idea to disregard all things in
"officialdom"...it's mandatory that they do so. Because if they don't,
then Kennedy was shot only twice from behind.

Crazy, huh?

aeffects

Aug 11, 2009, 12:17:59 AM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 9:03 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4f1ef...

> It's always nice to know that people like Anthony Marsh are willing to
> toss aside the findings of all four of these entities:
>
> WC
> HSCA
> Clark Panel
> Rockefeller Commission
>
> Is it truly a wise thing to throw in the trash the conclusions of ALL
> of the above organizations (with respect to the queston of "How many
> shots hit JFK, and where did those shots come from?")?
>
> Apparently, per CTers, it IS considered to be a good idea to disregard
> every single one of the above 4 organizations. In fact, according to
> the CT-Kooks, it's not only a good idea to disregard all things in
> "officialdom"...it's mandatory that they do so. Because if they don't,
> then Kennedy was shot only twice from behind.
>
> Crazy, huh?

you must be mumbling AGAIN..... can't hear you, troll! If your talking
about what I think you are, didn't one of those groups declare a
**conspiracy** murdered JFK?

David Von Pein

Aug 11, 2009, 12:23:30 AM8/11/09

Healy, as usual, can't read properly.

Hint for Mr. Crackpipe -- check out what I said between the
parentheses.