Yoooooooouuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaa !

cdddraftsman

Mar 7, 2007, 3:39:54 PM3/7/07
We gots Rossley white hot again ! He was photograhed humping a
beached whale ! His cox.net took in a big whopper and he was there to
reel it in ! Photo cumming asap ! ...........tl

tomnln

Mar 7, 2007, 4:02:43 PM3/7/07

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 7, 2007, 6:16:44 PM3/7/07
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 7, 2007, 6:54:06 PM3/7/07
Ed,

It appears that Tom-Sack has fixed those links...because they're
working for me now (whereas they were all dead earlier, which would be
for the best, of course).

And what a load of nothingness we have in that batch of links from The
Sack.

Just to pick out one of The Sack's pathetic "This Proves Conspiracy"
links -- his J.D. Tippit link:

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Tom-Sack decides he's going to erase Oswald's obvious guilt in the
Tippit crime based on two things: the "timeline" witnesses and the
"jacket" evidence -- with The Sack saying the jacket wasn't really
Oswald's -- which, of course, would have to mean that TWO people just
happened to shed a jacket along the general escape route taken by
Tippit's killer....Lee Harvey Oswald AND somebody else (either the
"Real Tippit Killer" or someone not connected with the Tippit crime at
all).

We know that Oswald was zipping up a jacket upon leaving 1026 Beckley;
but he was WITHOUT a jacket just 40 minutes later (approx.) when seen
by John Brewer on Jefferson Boulevard. In between those two locations,
what was found? Answer: a light-colored windbreaker jacket just
exactly like the type Mrs. Roberts saw Oswald zipping up as he rushed
out of the roominghouse.

So, per The Ross-Sack's theory, somebody ELSE must have tossed down a
similar jacket at the Texaco Station shortly after the Tippit murder?

Either that: Or the cops just HAPPENED to have a jacket to "plant" at
the gas station to further incriminate the resident "Patsy For All
11/22 Murders".

Logical?

To nutsacks named Tom I guess it's logical. But to people living up
here in reality...it is not.

And as for the always-variable witness timeline evidence that Rossley
puts so much faith in -- He'll believe the "1:06" witnesses until his
dying day...but the place to go for MUCH BETTER and more precise
"timing" of the shooting is totally ignored by CT-Kooks -- that place
to go being the DPD official radio logs...which put the shooting at
shortly before 1:16 PM.

But, as long as The Sack can find SOME way (ANY way) to try and make
his hero ("Patsy Oswald") look like an innocent dupe....he'll continue
to spout his piecemeal kookshit. A whole website of it, no less.

Talk about "Disinfo". Rossley's cornered the (linked) market on that.

tomnln

Mar 7, 2007, 7:57:39 PM3/7/07
Another "Lying" Internet TRUCKER-SUCKER.

David's own words are HERE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm

I-80 Truckers use David's Chinny-Chin Chin to rest their NUTSACKS on .

Davis is a Real Internet PLUMBER.

He caleans all those truckers Pipes.

Just like the resat of those LN's who engage in Name-Calling INSTEAD of
addressing Evidence/Testimony.

Like THIS one>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Ed,
>
> It appears that Tom-Sack has fixed those links...because they're

> working for me now (whereas, as you said before as well, they were all
> dead a while back, which, of course, is how they should be--dead).

> And what a load of nothingness we have in that batch of links from The
> Sack.
>
> Just to pick out one of The Sack's pathetic "This Proves Conspiracy"
> links -- his J.D. Tippit link:
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
>
> Tom-Sack decides he's going to erase Oswald's obvious guilt in the
> Tippit crime based on two things: the "timeline" witnesses and the
> "jacket" evidence -- with The Sack saying the jacket wasn't really
> Oswald's -- which, of course, would have to mean that TWO people just
> happened to shed a jacket along the general escape route taken by

> Tippit's killer....Lee Harvey Oswald AND the "Real Tippit Killer".

tomnln

Mar 7, 2007, 8:03:12 PM3/7/07
Even ed's "Gay Caballeros" point out what a LIAR he is.

I think they have adjoining rest starts on I-80 for those Truckers to Rest
theior NUTSACKS on.

Both Internet Plumbers.
(they clean out Truckers Pipes)

WHEN are you gonna visit me tough gay ed cage?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 7, 2007, 9:08:39 PM3/7/07
ScrotumMan:
Just read DVP's post which he just
put up.. It should help you if you
consider it objectively:
------DVP ON-------

"We know that Oswald was zipping up a jacket upon leaving 1026
Beckley;
but he was WITHOUT a jacket just 40 minutes later (approx.) when seen
by John Brewer on Jefferson Boulevard. In between those two
locations,
what was found? Answer: a light-colored windbreaker jacket just
exactly like the type Mrs. Roberts saw Oswald zipping up as he rushed
out of the roominghouse.
(A) So, per The Ross-Sack's theory, somebody ELSE must have tossed

down a similar jacket at the Texaco Station shortly after the Tippit
murder?
(B) Either that: Or the cops just HAPPENED to have a jacket to

"plant" at
the gas station to further incriminate the resident 'Patsy For All
11/22 Murders'."
-----DVP OFF-----

Scroto, which do you go with A or B?
OR.. Could it possibly have been
Oswald who tossed his jacket after
murdering a cop in broad daylight in
front of witnesses who saw what he
was wearing?

SadSack: America wants to know how
you feel about this logic test.

MR ;~D
1933Mar707

On Mar 7, 7:03 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Even ed's "Gay Caballeros" point out what a LIAR he is.
>
> I think they have adjoining rest starts on I-80 for those Truckers to Rest
> theior NUTSACKS on.
>
> Both Internet Plumbers.
> (they clean out Truckers Pipes)
>
> WHEN are you gonna visit me tough gay ed cage?
>

> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:1173311645.9...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...

> > Talk about "Disinfo". Rossley's cornered the (linked) market on that.- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Mar 7, 2007, 9:44:53 PM3/7/07
On Mar 7, 6:08 pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:

back on track Eddie, no help in changing the subject?

tomnln

Mar 8, 2007, 12:16:31 AM3/8/07
WHICH Dry-Cleaner Cleaned that Jacket NUTSACK-SUCKER???

Oswald's jackets were NEVEER Dry-Cleaned.

Marina ALWAYS Cleaned them.

But, you already knew that didn't you????

ps;
The Teamstrers of America Appreciate your Services at the Interstate Rest
Starts of America where you offer your Chinny-Chin-Chins to rest their
NUTSACKS on.

No wonder you Never address Evidence/Testimony.

Kinda like YOU Cleaning Truckers Pipes.

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 8, 2007, 12:17:47 AM3/8/07
EDDIEKINS EXPERTISE IS IN "PIPE-CLEANING"

AT INTERSTATE REST STARTS.

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 8, 2007, 12:38:01 AM3/8/07
WHAT I mentioned was the TIME-LINE you Stupid Interstate trucker Servicer.

Oswald was seen at the bus stop at 1:04.
Tippet was shot at 1:06 or 1:07.

1026 N Beckly was .085 of a mile away.

Official Records found HERE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Even Roger Bannister never RAN a .085 mile in 2-3 minutes.

btw;
Which Rest Start on the Interstate do you work at servicing Truckers by
letting them rest
their NUTSACKS on your Chinny-Chin-Chin?

> Ed,
>
> It appears that Tom-Sack has fixed those links...because they're

> working for me now (whereas, as you said before as well, they were all

> dead a while back).

> And what a load of nothingness we have in that batch of links from The
> Sack.
>
> Just to pick out one of The Sack's pathetic "This Proves Conspiracy"
> links -- his J.D. Tippit link:
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
>
> Tom-Sack decides he's going to erase Oswald's obvious guilt in the
> Tippit crime based on two things: the "timeline" witnesses and the
> "jacket" evidence -- with The Sack saying the jacket wasn't really
> Oswald's -- which, of course, would have to mean that TWO people just
> happened to shed a jacket along the general escape route taken by

> Tippit's killer....Lee Harvey Oswald AND the "Real Tippit Killer".

tomnln

Mar 8, 2007, 12:38:46 AM3/8/07
STUPID HOMO>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm