David Von Pein

Mar 4, 2010, 3:25:47 AM3/4/10

QUESTIONS FOR JUDYTH VARY BAKER:

I will admit that I haven't studied Judyth Vary Baker's fairy tale of
a story about her supposed love affair with Lee Harvey Oswald very
closely at all (it hardly seems worth the effort, since her story is
so patently false from a variety of perspectives), so maybe the
questions I'm seeking the answers to have been addressed by some of
the other Judyth experts in the past--I don't know.

Anyway, I was just curious about the answers to these questions:

1.) What has been Marina Oswald's reaction (if any) to the Judyth
fantasy over the last few years?

I don't recall ever reading anything about how Marina has responded to
the claim that her ex-husband was having an affair with Judyth during
the last year of Lee's and Marina's marriage.

Does Marina believe a single shred of Judyth Vary Baker's fantastic
tale?

2.) How many witnesses (if any) have come forward to say that they saw
Judyth and LHO together at some time in 1963?

You would think that with all of the various people who started
crawling out of the woodwork after the assassination to claim that
they saw Lee Harvey Oswald in a variety of places, there would be a
few such people who suddenly remembered an "Oswald With Judyth"
sighting.

Offhand, I can think of zero such Oswald/Judyth sightings. Can anyone
else?

3.) Has Judyth Baker ever claimed to have received any gifts or
mementos or cards (or anything) from Lee Oswald during their supposed
affair in 1963?

As passionate as their "love affair" supposedly was (per Judyth), I'm
just curious to know if Judyth has ever said that she received any
love letters or cards or anything at all from Lee that would have had
LHO's handwriting on them?

Obviously, I realize that if Judyth ever made such a claim about
getting cards or letters or notes from LHO, it would have to mean that
she no longer has any of those letters or notes, because if she kept
them, and still has them, such documents in the handwriting of Lee
Oswald himself could certainly be analyzed to see if Lee had actually
written them. And, of course, any such "Dear Judyth" letters in
Oswald's own handwriting would pretty much prove that her story was
true.

4.) What birthday gift did Judyth say she gave to Lee Oswald (if
anything) for Lee's 24th birthday in October 1963?

As much "in love" with Lee as Judyth claims she was, it seems likely
that she would have given Lee a birthday present (assuming she knew
when Lee's birthday was, of course).

This #4 question might seem like a very small and unimportant inquiry,
but it's a question that is stuck in my head, so I figured I'd ask
it.

Perhaps all of the above questions have been answered in Judyth
Baker's two fantasy books, but I certainly haven't read either one of
those books, and never will, so I'll have to look elsewhere--such as
here--for possible answers.

Thank you.

David Von Pein

"I have given up everything for the sake of one person--Lee
Oswald--and I seek his exoneration and vindication." -- Judyth Vary
Baker; April 10, 2009

"The story Judyth [Vary Baker] came up with was so fraudulent on
its face that even most conspiracy theorists have ganged up on her to
debunk it. ....

"And as with so many of the fantastic tales told by nuts in the
assassination saga, there's some small kernel of truth on which she
built her fable: the fact that for a short period in the late spring
and summer of 1963, she may have worked for the same company in New
Orleans that Oswald did, William B. Reily and Company, Inc. ....

"It was around this time that she met and fell hopelessly in
love with Lee Harvey Oswald...with whom she had a torrid sexual
affair. ....

"Just how does Judyth say she came by her knowledge? She claims
she either personally met conspiracy icons like Jack Ruby, David
Ferrie, Carlos Marcello, Clay Shaw, Guy Banister, et cetera, or Lee
told her about them during pillow talk. So the remarkable 20-year-old,
in just a few months, had more contact in New Orleans with the leading
figures of conspiracy lore than perhaps any other known figure in the
conspiracy community. I, for one, find this to be perfectly
reasonable. [~LOL INTERJECTION~] ....

"Judyth claims the National Enquirer offered her $600,000 for
her story (an amount the publisher might offer if Jesus returned and
his agent promised an exclusive), but Judyth apparently wasn't
interested. Only British producer Nigel Turner, who has made a fortune
peddling phony stories, gave Judyth national exposure, devoting a full
segment to her on his television show 'The Men Who Killed
Kennedy'. ....

"Judyth Baker has been called a "pathological liar." Although
her story is a lie, this might be too harsh an indictment. From what I
have read, she sounds more like a sick puppy to me. ....

"If anyone even had the smallest doubt that Judyth is a gold-
plated phony, all he or she has to do to remove that doubt is to read
(if you can withstand the pain) Baker's book ["Lee Harvey Oswald: The
True Story Of The Accused Assassin Of President John F. Kennedy By His
Lover"; Volumes 1 and 2]. ....

"Baker's book is a total, embarrassing failure. Is there any way
to stop Judyth from continuing to propagate her fantasy? Two volumes
of nonsense [WHICH IS NOW UP TO THREE], at this late date, show that
the answer to this question is no."

-- Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 539-544 of "Reclaiming
History" (Endnotes)(c.2007)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/56be210b37e1b137

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 5, 2010, 4:03:24 AM3/5/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/3e9c162022a36f8a/7bf776be685ef9ba?#7bf776be685ef9ba

>>> "If you read Judyth's page on Amazon.com, DVP, you'll find she's hiding out in an EU country in fear of her life so I don't think she's going to answer." <<<

Yes, thanks to Jim Fetzer's blog, I did read about her being in
"exile" in another country (LOL).

But, actually, this thread's questions weren't really directed at
Judyth Baker HERSELF (even though the thread title suggests that). I
probably should have entitled the thread "QUESTIONS RE: JUDYTH VARY
BAKER".

Anyway, I wasn't expecting any direct replies from Judyth herself.

Thanks, j leyden.

Gil Jesus

Mar 5, 2010, 8:01:36 AM3/5/10
On Mar 4, 3:25�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> QUESTIONS FOR JUDYTH VARY BAKER:
>
> I will admit that I haven't studied Judyth Vary Baker's fairy tale of
> a story about her supposed love affair with Lee Harvey Oswald very
> closely at all (it hardly seems worth the effort, since her story is
> so patently false from a variety of perspectives)

Typical LN nonsense. They label as a "fairy tale" and "patently false"
ANYTHING
they "haven't studied".

Specifically the evidence and testimony.

A reasonable and prudent person would admit that he couldn't label
something that he hasn't studied as true or false.

But not this nutcase.

He's going to label it whether he's studied it or not.

ROFLMAO

j leyden

Mar 5, 2010, 10:48:30 AM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 8:01�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> A reasonable and prudent person would admit that he couldn't label
> something that he hasn't studied as true or false.
>
> But not this nutcase.

Oh, I don't know, Gil. If you told me you were more powerful than a
locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet and could leap tall
buildings with a single bound, I would tend to be dismissive. I
wouldn't even ask for a demonstration of your super powers.

JGL

David Von Pein

Mar 5, 2010, 11:58:12 AM3/5/10

Correct, J. Leyden.

I usually tend to think that a story that is, shall we say, ABSURDLY
OUTRAGEOUS can be dismissed even without doing a microscopic
examination of that story. Particularly when the person doing the
dismissing knows a lot about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK murder
case, as I do.

And Judyth's tale falls in that "ABSURDLY OUTRAGEOUS" category. (IMO.)

David Von Pein

Mar 5, 2010, 12:05:14 PM3/5/10

>>> "A reasonable and prudent person would admit that he couldn't label something that he hasn't studied as true or false. But not this nutcase [GIL THE KOOK MEANS ME HERE ~grin~]. He's going to label it whether he's studied it or not." <<<

Gil doesn't realize it, but he just called one of his conspiracy
heroes, Mark Lane, a "nutcase".

And that's because Mark Lane has admitted on numerous radio shows (the
latest being March 4, 2010) that he has read very, very little of
Vince Bugliosi's JFK book, and yet Lane is perfectly happy with
throwing that whole book and its thesis out the window, along with
claiming (without a hint of being embarrassed) that Bugliosi "knows
nothing about the Kennedy assassination" [M. Lane; 03/04/2010].

http://BlackOpRadio.com/pod/black464a.mp3

aeffects

Mar 5, 2010, 2:14:07 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 7:48 am, j leyden <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 8:01 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > A reasonable and prudent person would admit that he couldn't label
> > something that he hasn't studied as true or false.
>
> > But not this nutcase.
>
> Oh, I don't know, Gil.  If you told me you were more powerful than a
> locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet and could leap tall
> buildings with a single bound, I would tend to be dismissive.  I
> wouldn't even ask for a demonstration of your super powers.

what a fantastic imagination you have JGL, especially for someone so
young..... you should be in Hollyweird...

aeffects

Mar 5, 2010, 2:15:34 PM3/5/10

true or not, we have no need for Judyth, we have the WCR and the 45
questions.... It's YOU shithead that needs Judyth... LMFAO!