TIPPIT

tomnln

Jan 26, 2007, 11:03:29 PM1/26/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

Oswald did NOT shoot Tippit>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"eric_r_carlson" <aliv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1169859693....@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, the Tippit murder was totally "separate".
>
> Eric wrote:
> You are right they weren't "separate".
>
>> It was just a coincidence that Tippit was shot by the owner of the
>> rifle that was found in a building that JFK passed while he, too, was
>> being shot by an "Oswald-like" individual who was shooting from the
>> exact same TSBD floor where Tippit's murderer's rifle was found.
>> Coincidences like that (within 45 minutes of each other) happen in
>> Dallas every day of the week.
>
> Eric wrote:
>
> I agree it is too much of a coincidence and you can not separate the two
> incidents, but I believe Anthony would contend that Oswald shot Tippit in
> order to escape because he knew he was being *framed* for killing JFK. But
> Anthony has to answer a few questions first.
>
> 1. How did the boxes that were made for the snipers nest have Lee's
> prints on them?
>
> 2. How did the bag that Lee claimed was "curtain rods" have fibers from
> the blanket in which Oswald kept his rifle?
>
> 3. How did that bag have Lee's prints on it?
>
> 4. How did the rifle have Lee's prints on it?
>
> 5. Why did Oswald deny having the bag of curtain rods with him that
> morning? Wouldn't the truth help him here if it was curtain rods?
>
> 6. Where did the curtain rods go?
>
> 7. Lee already had curtain rods, why did he need more?
>
> 8. How did the conspirators get him to carry an elongated bag (like the
> one found in the snipers nest) that morning? Lucky?
>
> 9. How did it happen that day was the only day Lee was going to divorce
> Marina and the only day he left his ring at home with her? Lucky?
>
> 10. Did they get lucky that Oswald shot Tippit, making him look even more
> guilty?
>
> 11. How could they be sure Oswald wouldn't be in the company of his
> co-workers at the time of the shooting and there wouldn't be any witnesses
> to vouch for him? Did they get lucky?

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 27, 2007, 1:19:49 AM1/27/07
On Jan 26, 8:03 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> Oswald did NOT shoot Tippit

"In case McAdams don't post this one", yes, he did.

cdddraftsman

Jan 27, 2007, 9:32:32 AM1/27/07
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Great One Liner Griz , caught Rossley playing
with himself again ! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! ..........tl

On Jan 26, 10:19 pm, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 12:13:06 PM1/27/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
So, she knew the time .

T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.
So he Also kner the time. He alaso looked at his watch.

> Way to cherry pick and misrepresent the testimony. Helen Markham saw
> Oswald the best, and quickly selected Oswald from the lineup, so use
> her whole testimony not just the parts that could be interpreted as not
> implicating Oswald. 1:07 was the earliest estimate of the timing of
> the shot. The latest was 2:00. The best way to tell the real timing
> is by the call the police got. Two witnesses called in the killing
> from Tippit's car immediately after the shooting at 1:16. 1:15 would
> be a more accurate time of shooting, though others will quibble over it
> by a few moments. Oswald did not have to be the fastest man on earth
> to be there in this time period.
>
> -Eric

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 1:16:04 PM1/27/07
Gutless Coward Snipped this>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Official Records Proving Oswald's Innocence.

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 1:19:01 PM1/27/07
Rossley don't have to play with himself as long as YO MOMMA is around.

NOW, address the Facts>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

OR, I'll expose you for the Anti-Semite that you are>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 27, 2007, 3:50:20 PM1/27/07
On Jan 27, 9:13 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
> So, she knew the time .
>
> T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.
> So he Also kner the time. He alaso looked at his watch.

Nutsack, I've spent a great deal of time educating you on the timing
of the Tippit murder. Obviously, what I taught you went in one
nutsack and out the other.

I'm not going to spend any more time on that issue, other than to
observe that, to you, "Evidence/Testimony" and the "Official Records"
apparently don't include the actual logs of police calls from that day.

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 4:09:05 PM1/27/07
NUTSACK-SUCKER;

You aren't capable of "educating" a puppy.

Domingo Benevides DOVE under his dashboard.
And, Stayed there until it was Safe to come out.

T F Bowley didn't arrive until 10 AFTER 1:00
When Bowley arrived, Tippit was Already Dead.

Did you Really expect the call to be made within seconds of the Killing?
While the Killer(s) were STILL there?

How long did it take to Realize Benevides did NOT knowHOW to use the radio?
How long did it take Before Bowley took that responsibility?

Is THAT why Bowley was Never called to testify?

Keep Supporting those Felons Grizz.......

ps;
You can NOT teach Before you Learn.
I suggest you read study the Report you Blindly accept.

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 27, 2007, 6:00:25 PM1/27/07
On Jan 27, 1:09 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> NUTSACK-SUCKER;
>
> You aren't capable of "educating" a puppy.

The whelp from South Windsor, Connecticut that is always urinating on
everyone's shoes is a creature of the streets and isn't capable of
being trained by anyone really.

eca...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2007, 6:06:41 PM1/27/07
Hi Grizzzzzzz!
Where you been lately?

Tom and I are having
a blast with the Loonies
in here. And TL just posted
one that was funnier than
a rubber crutch.

Anyway these tinypics
are roar-able as hell.
Check out the tinypic
of ScrotumMan
Rossley at his computer
that TL just posted..

MR :~D

On Jan 27, 12:19 am, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>

eca...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2007, 6:09:11 PM1/27/07
In case ScrotumMan
don't post this..

LMAO Grizzzz!
(nut-sack Rossley)
Ed

On Jan 27, 2:50 pm, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 27, 9:13 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> > Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
> > So, she knew the time .
>
> > T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.

> > So he Also kner the time. He alaso looked at his watch.Nutsack, I've spent a great deal of time educating you on the timing

eca...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2007, 6:11:17 PM1/27/07
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaa
grizz

You're the man!
Keep the ScrotumMan
nut-sack posts on
the Road Scowler
coming!
MR ;~D

On Jan 27, 5:00 pm, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 27, 1:09 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > NUTSACK-SUCKER;
>

> > You aren't capable of "educating" a puppy.The whelp from South Windsor, Connecticut that is always urinating on

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 6:26:51 PM1/27/07
The Differance being.....

I address Evidence/Testimony.
You DON"t.

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

ps; I don't snip Either.

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 6:28:38 PM1/27/07
ED IN A CAGE wanta all that cum???

How many little boys did you Eat Today Ed in a cage?

You sure didn't spend any time addressing these Lies>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

What a Criminal Loser.

<eca...@comcast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 6:31:57 PM1/27/07
Do you mean this one>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/warren_report_authors.htm

Your Lumberjack Daddy didn't address this one Either>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

How many little boys did you Eat today ED IN A CAGE?

<eca...@comcast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 27, 2007, 6:34:50 PM1/27/07
WHY no answers ED IN A CAGE>

Waitin for a Lawyer?

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

ps;
Don't wqait for Grizz....He's been Disbarred.

<eca...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 12:27:01 AM1/28/07
I haven't gone anywhere, Ed.

I usually eat dinner at my computer table and I did see the TL parody
of Rossley while I was eating.

Ewwwww gross! It's a blessing that I didn't leave my dinner all over
the keyboard. But I'm sure that it's an accurate depiction of
Nutsack.

> > > Oswald did NOT shoot Tippit"In case McAdams don't post this one", yes, he did.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Message has been deleted

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 12:42:36 AM1/28/07

On Jan 27, 3:31 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Do you mean this one>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/warren_report_authors.htm
>
> Your Lumberjack Daddy didn't address this one Either>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

Oswald killed Tippit, Nutsack. Benavides picked him out of a lineup,
as did a number of others. Oswald was caught a little while later
with the murder weapon in his possession and without the jacket that
he'd left his rooming house with -
the jacket which he had left near the scene of the crime.

beyond even an UNREASONABLE doubt (let alone a reasonable one), you're
nitpicking at some trivial indicia in a futile attempt to add a minute
or so to his departure from the rooming house and subtract some time
from the Tippit shooting in order to manufacture a time alibi for
Oswald where none exists.

But Oswald killed Tippit. Since Oswald killed Tippit, he must have
left his rooming house early enough to be at Jefferson & East Tenth to
kill Tippit at the time that Tippit was killed. And since Oswald
killed Tippit, he must have arrived early enough to kill Tippit at the
time that Tippit was killed.

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 1:19:46 AM1/28/07

> On Jan 27, 3:31 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>> Do you mean this one>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/warren_report_authors.htm
>>
>> Your Lumberjack Daddy didn't address this one
>> Either>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
>

> Oswald killed Tippit, Nutsack. Benavides picked him out of a lineup,
> as did a number of others. Oswald was caught a little while later
> with the murder weapon in his possession and without the jacket that
> he'd left his rooming house with - the jacket which he had left near
> the scene of the crime.

> beyond even an UNREASONABLE doubt (let alone a reasonable one), you're
> nitpicking at some trivial indicia in a futile attempt to add a minute
> or so to his departure from the rooming house and subtract some time
> from the Tippit shooting in order to manufacture a time alibi for
> Oswald where none exists.
>
> But Oswald killed Tippit. Since Oswald killed Tippit, he must have
> left his rooming house early enough to be in a position to be at

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 2:25:25 AM1/28/07
No room in your Cell for a Dining room set Huh Grizz?

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 2:38:31 AM1/28/07
On Jan 27, 11:25 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> No room in your Cell for a Dining room set Huh Grizz?

I've had Ellen everywhere else, Nutsack.

Bud

Jan 28, 2007, 6:44:32 AM1/28/07

tomnln wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
> So, she knew the time .

Obviously, she didn`t, because there was no bus scheduled to arrive
at her stop at the time she gave. She said she caught a bus at her
stop at 1:15, when the bus was scheduled for 1:12. Getting there at
1:15 means she missed the 1:12 bus, and would have caught the next
one. Typically, buses run every 10-15 minutes. In any case, she didn`t
have to be at work until 2:30. According to google maps, from her bus
stop to her work is a 6 minute drive. Since she had well over an hour
to get to work, I`d say she could miss several buses and still get to
work on time.

> T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.
> So he Also kner the time.

Yah, he said he picked up his daughter at 12:55, then went and
picked up his wife. I`ll bet the kooks didn`t check how far away his
wife was, to see if he could have been at 10th and Patton at the time
he gave.

> He alaso looked at his watch.

So, a single contested (against the time the Tippit murder was
called in) witness trumps multiple corroborative witnesses that Oswald
was there?

Walt

Jan 28, 2007, 8:49:01 AM1/28/07

On Jan 28, 5:44 am, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> tomnln wrote:
> > In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> > Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
> > So, she knew the time . Obviously, she didn`t, because there was no bus scheduled to arrive
> at her stop at the time she gave. She said she caught a bus at her
> stop at 1:15, when the bus was scheduled for 1:12. Getting there at
> 1:15 means she missed the 1:12 bus,

Nice try..... I Believe Hellen Markham said that the bus arrived at
her bus stop at 1:12 ( i'll check it out) but it's unimportant whether
the arrived at 1:12 or 1:15, because she said it was approximately
1:06 when she saw Tippit shot by his assailant. So she was either 6
or 9 minutes EARLY. Your not so clever manipulating of the facts
only expose you for a person who has to support his BELIEFS by
distorting the facts.

and would have caught the next
> one. Typically, buses run every 10-15 minutes. In any case, she didn`t
> have to be at work until 2:30. According to google maps, from her bus
> stop to her work is a 6 minute drive. Since she had well over an hour
> to get to work, I`d say she could miss several buses and still get to
> work on time.
>
> > T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.
> > So he Also kner the time. Yah, he said he picked up his daughter at 12:55, then went and
> picked up his wife.

Here again you display your ignorance of the case.... He was ON HIS
WAY to pick up his wife after picking up his daughter at school, when
he came upon the scene of Tippit's murder.

I love it when you idiots make fools of yourselves by posting non
factual information.

Walt

I`ll bet the kooks didn`t check how far away his
> wife was, to see if he could have been at 10th and Patton at the time
> he gave.
>
> > He alaso looked at his watch. So, a single contested (against the time the Tippit murder was
> called in) witness trumps multiple corroborative witnesses that Oswald
> was there?
>

> > "eric_r_carlson" <alive...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Way to cherry pick and misrepresent the testimony. Helen Markham saw
> > > Oswald the best, and quickly selected Oswald from the lineup, so use
> > > her whole testimony not just the parts that could be interpreted as not
> > > implicating Oswald. 1:07 was the earliest estimate of the timing of
> > > the shot. The latest was 2:00. The best way to tell the real timing
> > > is by the call the police got. Two witnesses called in the killing
> > > from Tippit's car immediately after the shooting at 1:16. 1:15 would
> > > be a more accurate time of shooting, though others will quibble over it
> > > by a few moments. Oswald did not have to be the fastest man on earth
> > > to be there in this time period.
>

> > > -Eric- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Walt

Jan 28, 2007, 10:12:51 AM1/28/07

On Jan 27, 3:09 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> NUTSACK-SUCKER;
>
> You aren't capable of "educating" a puppy.
>
> Domingo Benevides DOVE under his dashboard.

Actually Dom said he kinda crouched low behind the steering wheel, he
didn't say he DOVE under his dash. Why are you distorting the
facts?..... Nevermind.......I know you won't answer that question.
Walt

> And, Stayed there until it was Safe to come out.
>
> T F Bowley didn't arrive until 10 AFTER 1:00
> When Bowley arrived, Tippit was Already Dead.
>
> Did you Really expect the call to be made within seconds of the Killing?
> While the Killer(s) were STILL there?
>
> How long did it take to Realize Benevides did NOT knowHOW to use the radio?
> How long did it take Before Bowley took that responsibility?
>
> Is THAT why Bowley was Never called to testify?
>
> Keep Supporting those Felons Grizz.......
>
> ps;
> You can NOT teach Before you Learn.
> I suggest you read study the Report you Blindly accept.
>

> "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1169931020....@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

> > On Jan 27, 9:13 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> >> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> >> Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
> >> So, she knew the time .
>
> >> T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.
> >> So he Also kner the time. He alaso looked at his watch.
>
> > Nutsack, I've spent a great deal of time educating you on the timing
> > of the Tippit murder. Obviously, what I taught you went in one
> > nutsack and out the other.
>
> > I'm not going to spend any more time on that issue, other than to
> > observe that, to you, "Evidence/Testimony" and the "Official Records"

> > apparently don't include the actual logs of police calls from that day.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Walt

Jan 28, 2007, 10:17:17 AM1/28/07

On Jan 27, 11:42 pm, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 27, 3:31 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Do you mean this one>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/warren_report_authors.htm
>

> > Your Lumberjack Daddy didn't address this one Either>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htmOswald killed Tippit, Nutsack. Benavides picked him out of a lineup,

How could Benavides pick Oswald out of a line up...... He never went
to a line up. Why must you lie?

Walt

Bud

Jan 28, 2007, 11:46:49 AM1/28/07

Walt wrote:
> On Jan 28, 5:44 am, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > tomnln wrote:
> > > In case McAdams don't post this one.
> >
> > > Markhan had to catch a "Scheduled" Bus that she caught every day to work.
> > > So, she knew the time . Obviously, she didn`t, because there was no bus scheduled to arrive
> > at her stop at the time she gave. She said she caught a bus at her
> > stop at 1:15, when the bus was scheduled for 1:12. Getting there at
> > 1:15 means she missed the 1:12 bus,
>
> Nice try..... I Believe Hellen Markham said that the bus arrived at
> her bus stop at 1:12 ( i'll check it out)

I`m sure nobody will be surprised that you are wrong, and 1:15 is
correct.

> but it's unimportant whether
> the arrived at 1:12 or 1:15, because she said it was approximately
> 1:06 when she saw Tippit shot by his assailant.

Of course this isn`t true, has been pointed out to kooks for years
that it`s not true, yet they keep repeating it. Markham gives no time
for seeing Tippit shot. She says she left her house "a little after
one", and later refined that estimate to "6 or 7 minutes after one".

Heres the pertinent testimony...

<Quote On>

Ball: You left your house to go to work at some time, didn`t you
that day?

Markham: At one.

Ball:One o`clock?

Markham: I believe it was a little after one.

<Quote off>

After some discussion about which way she walked, which includes
nothing about Tippit, they revisit the topic of her leaving the
house...

<Quote On>

Ball: You think it was a little after 1?

Markham: I wouldn`t be afraid to bet it wasn`t 6 or 7 minutes
after 1.

Ball: You know what time you get your bus, don`t you?

Markham: 1:15.

<Quote Off>

As I said, others who claimed to have Dallas bus schedules for this
route have said the bus was due at her stop at 1:12.

> So she was either 6
> or 9 minutes EARLY. Your not so clever manipulating of the facts
> only expose you for a person who has to support his BELIEFS by
> distorting the facts.

Quite simple, Walt. Quote Markham saying she saw Tippit shot at 6
or 7 minutes after one. As I have just shown, that is when she said
she left her house.

> and would have caught the next
> > one. Typically, buses run every 10-15 minutes. In any case, she didn`t
> > have to be at work until 2:30. According to google maps, from her bus
> > stop to her work is a 6 minute drive. Since she had well over an hour
> > to get to work, I`d say she could miss several buses and still get to
> > work on time.
> >
> > > T F Bowley had to pick up his daughter from school every day.
> > > So he Also kner the time. Yah, he said he picked up his daughter at 12:55, then went and
> > picked up his wife.
>
> Here again you display your ignorance of the case.... He was ON HIS
> WAY to pick up his wife after picking up his daughter at school, when
> he came upon the scene of Tippit's murder.

This is from T.F Bowley`s affidavit...

"On Friday November 22nd, 1963, I picked up my daughter at the R.L.
Thorton School in Singing Hills at about 12:55 pm. I then left the
school to pick up my wife at work at the Telephone Company at Ninth
Street and Zangs Streets."

You are right for a change, I read that passage to mean that he had
picked her up previous to coming upon Tippit.

Now, I wonder if any kooks have checked to see if Bowley could get
from Singing Hills to 10th and Patton by the 1:10 he said. Or, since
they like what he said, as it helps their beloved patsy and they have
no interest in the truth, so they just take it for granted that he
could?

> I love it when you idiots make fools of yourselves by posting non
> factual information.

I merely misread it.

> Walt

<SNIP>

David Von Pein

Jan 28, 2007, 12:08:55 PM1/28/07
>>> "I love it when you idiots make fools of yourselves by posting non factual information." <<<

LOL.

I love it! A CT-Kook claiming that it's the LNers who are the ones who
often post "non-factual information" re. the Tippit murder.

Another----LOL!

We've got OSWALD'S shells at the scene of the crime...multiple
witnesses who saw ONLY OSWALD kill Tippit or flee with a gun in hand
(alone) just after the shooting...and OSWALD is caught red-handed with
the murder weapon ON HIM just half-an-hour later.....

And guess what the kooks have to offer to counter this verified
evidence of Oswald's guilt?:

Varying times from eyewitnesses (who, btw, can't all be correct
either...but as long as they place the shooting prior to 1:15, it's A-
OK with the kooks; with the same kooks totally disregarding the BEST
"time" source--the DPD's timestamping of the radio transmission from
Tippit's car [1:16]).

Oh, yes...and the kooks have Acquilla Clemons too...who did not see
the actual shooting...only the aftermath (probably seeing Callaway
with Tippit's gun shortly after the shooting, and she thought Callaway
was the killer).

CTers haven't a single leg to stand on re. the Tippit murder and the
culprit of that crime. But that will never stop a good kook worth his
miserable salt. Those kooks, who don't really even NEED Oswald
innocent of the Tippit murder to still tout their false conspiracy in
the JFK crime, will continue to try to exonerate a known cop killer
until doomsday I guess. Even though Dale Myers' book on the subject is
exhaustive and ironclad.

Go figure out kooks.

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 1:33:53 PM1/28/07
Homosexuals who eat little boys don't have ANY women grizz.

Wanna address these LIES?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 1:39:50 PM1/28/07
SEE BELOW;

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

> Walt wrote:

>> > at her stop at the time she gave. She said she caught a bus at her
>> > stop at 1:15, when the bus was scheduled for 1:12. Getting there at
>> > 1:15 means she missed the 1:12 bus,
>>
>> Nice try..... I Believe Hellen Markham said that the bus arrived at
>> her bus stop at 1:12 ( i'll check it out)
>
> I`m sure nobody will be surprised that you are wrong, and 1:15 is
> correct.
>
>> but it's unimportant whether
>> the arrived at 1:12 or 1:15, because she said it was approximately
>> 1:06 when she saw Tippit shot by his assailant.

> Of course this isn`t true, has been pointed out to kooks for years
> that it`s not true, yet they keep repeating it. Markham gives no time
> for seeing Tippit shot. She says she left her house "a little after
> one", and later refined that estimate to "6 or 7 minutes after one".

Markhm's Signed Statement is HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 2:12:22 PM1/28/07

On Jan 28, 7:17 am, "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Jan 27, 11:42 pm, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 27, 3:31 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > Do you mean this one>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/warren_report_authors.htm
>

> > > Your Lumberjack Daddy didn't address this one Either>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htmOswaldkilled Tippit, Nutsack. Benavides picked him out of a lineup,How could Benavides pick Oswald out of a line up...... He never went

> to a line up. Why must you lie?
>
> Walt

Six different Tippit witnesses picked Oswald out of a lineup. If I
was mistaken about Benavides being one of them, it was an innocent
mistake.

But you lie intentionally about this case on a constant basis because
you are a Communist serving Communist aims.

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 2:14:45 PM1/28/07
On Jan 28, 10:33 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Homosexuals who eat little boys don't have ANY women grizz.

Then obviously Ellen is not a woman.

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 2:56:23 PM1/28/07
How long are you gonna Dodge this one?>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

curtjester1

Jan 28, 2007, 2:56:24 PM1/28/07

On 28 Jan, 11:46, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> Walt wrote:

> > > at her stop at the time she gave. She said she caught a bus at her
> > > stop at 1:15, when the bus was scheduled for 1:12. Getting there at
> > > 1:15 means she missed the 1:12 bus,
>
> > Nice try..... I Believe Hellen Markham said that the bus arrived at
> > her bus stop at 1:12 ( i'll check it out) I`m sure nobody will be surprised that you are wrong, and 1:15 is
> correct.

No, it's 1:12

> > but it's unimportant whether
> > the arrived at 1:12 or 1:15, because she said it was approximately
> > 1:06 when she saw Tippit shot by his assailant. Of course this isn`t true, has been pointed out to kooks for years
> that it`s not true, yet they keep repeating it. Markham gives no time
> for seeing Tippit shot. She says she left her house "a little after
> one", and later refined that estimate to "6 or 7 minutes after one".

So, you again prove that Tippit was shot at circa 1:10. Nice going
Bud. She only lived one block away from Tenth and Patton.

CJ

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 3:06:21 PM1/28/07
On Jan 28, 11:56 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> How long are you gonna Dodge this one?>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

Everything on your website is HEARSAY, Nutsack, and would be
disallowed under "Adversary Procedure".

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 3:39:49 PM1/28/07
WELL NUTSACK-SUCKER;

NOT an answer to the question.

Further, my site contains Official Records.

THAT's why you Refuse to address them.

NOW, address these official Records>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

WHY are you So afraid of your own Sources?

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bud

Jan 28, 2007, 4:51:37 PM1/28/07

curtjester1 wrote:
> On 28 Jan, 11:46, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > Walt wrote:

> > > Nice try..... I Believe Hellen Markham said that the bus arrived at
> > > her bus stop at 1:12 ( i'll check it out) I`m sure nobody will be surprised that you are wrong, and 1:15 is
> > correct.
> >
> No, it's 1:12

Mrs Marham said 1:15 in her testimony before the WC.

> > > but it's unimportant whether
> > > the arrived at 1:12 or 1:15, because she said it was approximately
> > > 1:06 when she saw Tippit shot by his assailant. Of course this isn`t true, has been pointed out to kooks for years
> > that it`s not true, yet they keep repeating it. Markham gives no time
> > for seeing Tippit shot. She says she left her house "a little after
> > one", and later refined that estimate to "6 or 7 minutes after one".
> >
> So, you again prove that Tippit was shot at circa 1:10. Nice going
> Bud. She only lived one block away from Tenth and Patton.

It proves nothing more than she thought she left at 1:06 or 7. What
kind of kook would think her guess constituted some kind of
timestamping?

> CJ

<SNIP>

Bud

Jan 28, 2007, 4:57:56 PM1/28/07

Grizzlie Antagonist wrote:
> On Jan 28, 7:17 am, "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> > On Jan 27, 11:42 pm, "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> > to a line up. Why must you lie?
> >
> > Walt
>

> Six different Tippit witnesses picked Oswald out of a lineup. If I
> was mistaken about Benavides being one of them, it was an innocent
> mistake.

Yah, it`s a very important point. Had Benevides selected Oz out of
a line-up as the man who killed Tippit, we could have avoided all this
conspiracy nonsense, as the kooks would have accepted Oz as Tippit`s
murderer. <snicker>

> But you lie intentionally about this case on a constant basis because
> you are a Communist serving Communist aims.

Walt`s active support is probably what led to it`s collapse.

David Von Pein

Jan 28, 2007, 5:11:06 PM1/28/07
What's really rather hilarious (and ironic) re. the kooks' Markham-
bashing habit is the fact that those rabid CTers actually seem to
think that Helen's loose time estimate of 1:06-1:07 HURTS the LHO-Did-
It scenario.

In actuality, considering the fact it is not a written-in-granite time
estimate, Markham's timeline is very, very close to being perfect for
her witnessing Oswald killing Tippit at approx. 1:14:30.

Markham also claimed she couldn't get across Tenth Street due to heavy
traffic, therefore was delayed at the corner.

The CT-Kooks, though, attempt to micro-manage Markham's loose timeline
into some kind of PROOF that she DIDN'T see LHO kill Tippit.

Kooky analysis indeed. But to be expected of the CT crowd, I must
admit.

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 5:53:47 PM1/28/07

Yes, these days, with the same thing in mind, Washington is attempting
to recruit Walt to lead the opposition in Iraq.

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 6:12:01 PM1/28/07
BOTTOM POST;

> It proves nothing more than she thought she left at 1:06 or 7. What
> kind of kook would think her guess constituted some kind of
> timestamping?

SHE WITNESSED THE MURDER AT 1:06/1:07 STUPID.

>> CJ
>

> <SNIP>

tomnln

Jan 28, 2007, 6:30:53 PM1/28/07
Another Backwards Asshole;
No wonder you came Outta the WRONG HOLE s a piece of Feces.

It is You LN's who BASH Markham because she Destroys the Oswald did it
Scenario.

She was supported by T F Bowley.
Even Benevides said the only thing missing was>>>>THE TIME THE TIME THE
TIME
From the end of Benevides Testimony in Volume VI page 454.

Mr. BELIN. Is there anything you said before the court reporter got here
that is different in anyway that you said after the court reporter started
taking your testimony?
Mr. BENAVIDES. Maybe now only in the change of time, or I imagine I
added a little bit since she was here.
Mr. BELIN. Is there anything that would be at variance with what you
told me before the court reporter got here?
Mr. BENAVIDES. Well, I don't understand.

STOP BASHING THE WITNESSES

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bud

Jan 28, 2007, 6:35:21 PM1/28/07

She said she saw your hero kill Tippit. She didn`t say when she saw
your hero kill Tippit.

> >> CJ
> >

> > <SNIP>

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 28, 2007, 6:59:23 PM1/28/07
On Jan 28, 12:39 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WELL NUTSACK-SUCKER;
>
> NOT an answer to the question.

Yes, it is. If it's hearsay, it can't be considered. That's the rule
that you laid down.

> Further, my site contains Official Records.

Still hearsay.

> THAT's why you Refuse to address them.

Because it's hearsay. If it's hearsay, it can't be considered.
That's the rule that you laid down.

> NOW, address these official Records>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

They're hearsay. If they're hearsay, they can't be considered.
That's the rule that you laid down.

> WHY are you So afraid of your own Sources?

If it's hearsay, it can't be considered. That's the rule that you
laid down.

> "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1170014780.9...@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

> > On Jan 28, 11:56 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> >> How long are you gonna Dodge this
> >> one?>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
>
> > Everything on your website is HEARSAY, Nutsack, and would be

> > disallowed under "Adversary Procedure".- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

curtjester1

Jan 29, 2007, 1:08:15 PM1/29/07

On 28 Jan, 18:35, "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> tomnln wrote:

> > BOTTOM POST;
>
> > "Bud" <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote in message

Even if she left then, it was only one block. She would have just
kept walking if there was no murder or something that was getting the
murder in progress going. The Nutters will always have four minutes
and a whole host of other problems to deal with.

CJ

> > =====================================================================

> > > <SNIP>- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Bud

Jan 29, 2007, 6:13:08 PM1/29/07

Exactly right. We don`t know when she left her house. Kooks want to
pretend they do, though.

> it was only one block. She would have just
> kept walking if there was no murder or something that was getting the
> murder in progress going. The Nutters will always have four minutes
> and a whole host of other problems to deal with.

We don`t have the problem, we don`t claim to have established
times for these things, other than the call into the Dallas police.

tomnln

Jan 29, 2007, 8:36:20 PM1/29/07
As of 9:00 p.m. tonight it will be on my "You Asker For it" Page>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm