"The Texas Theater Plot"

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2007, 4:46:56 AM10/19/07
>>> "Just because it {Bullet CE399} was from Oswald's gun doesn't mean Oswald pulled the trigger. That is what you guys don't get." <<<

Yeah, we silly LNers have NOTHING else to go on except CE399, right?
Nothing. I guess everything should be turned upside-down (that usually
makes a CTer happy and giddy). Let's try that now, and add some "Texas
Theater Theatrics" to the mix as well. Let's see where it takes
us......

Lee Oswald wasn't in the Depository Building at the same time CE399
was exiting the barrel of Oswald's own gun.

And an Oswald-like man wasn't seen in the same window from where
bullet shells from Oswald's own gun were discovered and where Oz's
prints were plastered in many places, including that empty bag in the
corner (which apparently wasn't there or recovered either).

And Oswald's own gun wasn't found on that very same floor from where
the Oz-like guy was seen shooting.

And Oswald didn't really leave the building within minutes of a
Presidential assassination that he WASN'T involved in, and he must not
have walked several blocks east to catch a bus that he could have
caught right there at the corner of Elm & Houston.

And Mr. Miser (Oswald) must not have transferred to a taxi cab after
spending only about 4 minutes on that bus.

He was in such a hurry to watch Van Heflin at the Texas Theater that
he does something he probably never did in Texas prior to Nov. 22 --
he spent a buck on a cab ride, when he could have made the same trip
for the 25-cent bus fare. (Or should I say he DIDN'T do those things,
since I'm currently in a reverse-check-your-mate gambit ploy here?
Don't stop me, I'm on an Oz roll here.)

Oswald then didn't go PAST his roominghouse with Whaley. He actually
told Whaley to stop the damn cab at 1026 Beckley, but the old fart was
hard of hearing (plus he was babbling so much about the "uproar and
those sireeeens that was criss-crossin' one another as we crossed the
viaduct") that he didn't hear the soft-spoken, pure-as-the-virgin-snow
Oswald screaming "Stop Here, Ya Old Coot! I live Here!"

So, Oswald has to backtrack three blocks because of Whaley's error
(which doesn't make Saint Oz very happy, because he's dying to see
"War Is Hell"). And, btw, the reason Oz has to sneak into the theater
without buying the cheap ticket is because he blew $1.00 on the cab
ride with Old Coot Whaley. Oswald wasn't about to blow another 80
cents or so on a movie ticket!

Oswald now runs into his room (or maybe he DIDN'T; maybe Earlene
Roberts is a lying hussy who just made the whole thing up about Ozzie
coming home "in a hurry" and zipping up a "short coat" as he left).

Earlene, in point of actual fact, was probably the Grand Poobah of the
whole plot if you ask me. (NEVER place any faith in a woman named
"Earlene". They're all born liars!)

The movie-hungry LHO now sprints toward the Texas Theater, taking a
round-about course to get there, however, as he decides to make
several "Charlie Brown"-type turns (you know how Chuck always 'turned'
in the Charles Schulz cartoons on TV; always turning at a rigid 90-
degree angle; same with Lucy and Linus and the rest of them).

Anyway, that's off-topic here....but I'm not discounting Linus Van
Pelt as a Grassy Knoll shooter either, by God. Because his aim when
utilizing that blanket of his as a rock-thrower was deadly! So keep
Linus in your basket of suspects for now.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh yeah....Oz was taking the odd, meandering
route to the Texas Theater by way of 10th & Patton....so, then he
encounters Police Officer J.D. Tippit (or does he?), and Tippit asks
the Oz-man to step over to the car. But, being in the big hurry he is
to get to Heflin & Co. at the movie house, and to keep from being
delayed by this nosy cop any further, Oswald decides he'll shoot
Tippit four times. (After all, nobody's got a right to slow down a man
who's running late for a picture show! I'd have shot Tippit too under
such dire circumstances.)

And the reason Helen Markham and the other Oak Cliff witnesses lived
to see the November 23rd sunrise is because they weren't delaying
theater-bound Lee Harvey that day. You see, he was a nice, easy-going
guy until you stepped between him and his war flicks (or his Fidel).

But, even though many CTers think Ozzie was bound for that theater as
soon as he left the TSBD on Friday, for some unknown reason, Lee
decides to mill around the alley behind Jefferson Boulevard for about
25 minutes before popping out onto the Jefferson thoroughfare once
again, where he is noticed acting "funny" and "scared" at Johnny
Brewer's shoe-store entrance.

But should we really believe anything a shoe clerk has to say? Oswald
probably wasn't acting suspiciously at all. He was just excited and
sweaty-palmed about getting really close to that theater which was
showing those war movies.

And he wasn't really "avoiding" the loud police cars on Jefferson. He
was just very engrossed in Brewer's selection of kids' shoes in the
window, so he couldn't pry his face out of the display cases. (Junie
DID need shoes remember; I'm sure that's why he went into the Hardy's
lobby. There's little doubt of that fact. You can't tell me it's just
a "coincidence" that he reminds Marina about Junie needing shoes that
very same Friday morning, and then he just HAPPENS to be lurking in a
shoe-store entrance the same afternoon.)

Finally, Oz reaches his hoped-for November 22nd destination -- the
Texas Theater at last! (And a FREEBIE for Lee too!)

Utopia engulfs Lee Harvey as he slips past Julia Postal and Butch
Burroughs and into his seat near the back of the theater.

Suddenly, the joint is crawling with the fuzz. Blue uniforms
everywhere. And somebody has done the unthinkable (from Oswald's
POV)....they've stopped the movie and turned up the damned house
lights!!

Oswald can feel his blood beginning to boil! He's only been in his
(stolen) movie-theater seat for about 9 or 10 minutes, and was just
getting into "War Is Hell", when some bastard upstairs cut the juice
on the projector!

This was the last straw! Lee can take a lot from people, but this is
too much for even sweet, level-headed, non-violent Mr. Oswald. Cutting
off the movie was the back-breaker. Some heads were gonna roll.

Out came the .38 (and you know them Texas boys, "When you've got a
gun, you just carry it")...."This is it!", shouts the irate Lee.
(Under his breath he no doubt screamed "Kill the movie, will ya?!")

A wild struggle ensues (or did it? maybe it was staged too; who can
tell?), with Nick McDonald suffering a nice-sized gash on his left
cheek as he fights wildly for the loaded pistol that is being waved
around by this movie-mad crazy person named Lee.

Alek James Hidell (aka D.F. Drittal; aka O.H. Lee) is finally subdued
by several DPD officers and dragged out of the cinema. Mrs. Postal
didn't even offer Lee a rain check for the second performance. That
damn bitch! And don't think Lee Harvey wasn't bitter about THAT
oversight too.

You think those pursed, tight lips and that "Why Are You Doing This To
Me?" attitude were JUST because of the two murders he had just
committed, do you? Come now! It was all about "the theater". That's
all Lee gave a damn about that day. Nothing else mattered.

But.....it's hard to really find fault with Lee Harvey Oswald's
actions on November 22, 1963. In hindsight, I think I might have acted
in the exact same ways Lee did that Friday in Dallas.

You see, I like my war films too. And nobody has any right to keep a
person from getting to the theater on time. Not even the President of
the United States.

In the final analysis, a new theory emerges brighter than the Texas
sun --- OSWALD DID IT ALL FOR VAN HEFLIN AND A FRIDAY-AFTERNOON
MATINEE!

See how simple it is to figure out, once a little logic is applied to
the known evidence?

BTW, I'm not really drunk. (I never drink anything stronger than Saint
Oswald's favorite beverage, Dr. Pepper.) I'm just sick of conspiracy
theorists who love to try and clear a guilty double-murderer. And, in
my view, sarcasm is one of the best CT destroyers there is.

Say hi to Badge Man and Jimmy Files on the Knoll. And Linus too.

I'll see ya.

DVP

Lone

Oct 19, 2007, 5:08:49 AM10/19/07

That's 100 percent baloney!!!!

Oswald knew very well where he had to go after the shooting: Neely
street, where his contact was waiting for him. Thats why he told
Wahley to put him to Beckley 500!!
Wahley testified, Oswald went away from his taxi in a SOUTHERN
DIRECTION.
Why? He entered Neely Street. There (maybe in his old apartment, where
the famous-faked-backyard fotos were taken)he met his contact. And
after that he went back to 1026 Beckley. With the instruction to go to
the Texas Theater.
He did it- and was cought in the trap.

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2007, 5:18:57 AM10/19/07
Thank you, Lone, for jumping into the quicksand....and thank you for
proving my point when I said this (which your post above so boldly and
hilariously illustrates):

"I guess everything should be turned upside-down (that usually makes a

CTer happy and giddy)." -- DVP; 10/19/07 AD

Of course, it's possible the Lone-ster had his tongue in his cheek
when he posted his last silly paragraph of completely-unsupportable
nonsense/speculation.

It's very difficult to tell when a CT-Kook is "serious" vs.
"deliberately silly". That line is, in fact, literally impossible to
discern with kooks like Walt (to name just one), because nothing he
writes could possibly be taken seriously by anybody...even other
CTers.

But, I'll assume Lone was serious when he said this crap above:

"Oswald knew very well where he had to go after the shooting: Neely

Street, where his contact was waiting for him. .... And after that he

went back to 1026 Beckley. With the instruction to go to the Texas

Theater. He did it--and was cought [sic] in the trap."

Lone

Oct 19, 2007, 8:44:11 AM10/19/07

214 Neely street was a save house.

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2007, 4:48:04 PM10/19/07
>>> "214 Neely street was a save house." <<<

A house used to "save" guilty Presidential assassins, ya mean?

thali...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2007, 12:29:49 PM10/20/07

Being sarcastic and dramatic does not make your fairytale any more
real than it was more 30 mins before your elaborate post was written.
Strange, but yet again you fail to silence the Cters with your simple-
minded ramblings. I am sure the "evidence" you cite would impress a
naive 12 year old. Keep it up, who knows how many people you will end
up convincing. After all, lots of people believe in the immaculate
conception (which seems as likely as the magic bullet)

curtjester1

Oct 20, 2007, 12:39:52 PM10/20/07
On 19 Oct, 04:46, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, we silly LNers have NOTHING else to go on except CE399, right?
> Nothing. I guess everything should be turned upside-down (that usually
> makes a CTer happy and giddy). Let's try that now, and add some "Texas
> Theater Theatrics" to the mix as well. Let's see where it takes
> us......
>
> Lee Oswald wasn't in the Depository Building at the same time CE399
> was exiting the barrel of Oswald's own gun.
>
> And an Oswald-like man wasn't seen in the same window from where
> bullet shells from Oswald's own gun were discovered and where Oz's
> prints were plastered in many places, including that empty bag in the
> corner (which apparently wasn't there or recovered either).
>
> And Oswald's own gun wasn't found on that very same floor from where
> the Oz-like guy was seen shooting.
>
> And Oswald didn't really leave the building within minutes of a
> Presidential assassination that he WASN'T involved in, and he must not
> have walked several blocks east to catch a bus that he could have
> caught right there at the corner of Elm & Houston.

Nobody would consider traffic.--:O

> And Mr. Miser (Oswald) must not have transferred to a taxi cab after
> spending only about 4 minutes on that bus.

Why be stuck and traffic? He could have caught another bus when he
got out of traffic, saving the whole cab fare if he was that cheap.

> He was in such a hurry to watch Van Heflin at the Texas Theater that
> he does something he probably never did in Texas prior to Nov. 22 --

If he was in such a hurry he could have taken the cab ride to the
theater, right?

> he spent a buck on a cab ride, when he could have made the same trip
> for the 25-cent bus fare. (Or should I say he DIDN'T do those things,
> since I'm currently in a reverse-check-your-mate gambit ploy here?
> Don't stop me, I'm on an Oz roll here.)

Oh, you are on a roll alright.

> Oswald then didn't go PAST his roominghouse with Whaley. He actually
> told Whaley to stop the damn cab at 1026 Beckley, but the old fart was
> hard of hearing (plus he was babbling so much about the "uproar and
> those sireeeens that was criss-crossin' one another as we crossed the
> viaduct") that he didn't hear the soft-spoken, pure-as-the-virgin-snow
> Oswald screaming "Stop Here, Ya Old Coot! I live Here!"

Maybe he thought he was a good candidate for implication.

> So, Oswald has to backtrack three blocks because of Whaley's error
> (which doesn't make Saint Oz very happy, because he's dying to see
> "War Is Hell"). And, btw, the reason Oz has to sneak into the theater
> without buying the cheap ticket is because he blew $1.00 on the cab
> ride with Old Coot Whaley. Oswald wasn't about to blow another 80
> cents or so on a movie ticket!

Actually it was about a half mile.

> Oswald now runs into his room (or maybe he DIDN'T; maybe Earlene
> Roberts is a lying hussy who just made the whole thing up about Ozzie
> coming home "in a hurry" and zipping up a "short coat" as he left).
>
> Earlene, in point of actual fact, was probably the Grand Poobah of the
> whole plot if you ask me. (NEVER place any faith in a woman named
> "Earlene". They're all born liars!)
>
> The movie-hungry LHO now sprints toward the Texas Theater, taking a
> round-about course to get there, however, as he decides to make
> several "Charlie Brown"-type turns (you know how Chuck always 'turned'
> in the Charles Schulz cartoons on TV; always turning at a rigid 90-
> degree angle; same with Lucy and Linus and the rest of them).

And you know Tippit didn't drive him there?

David Von Pein

Oct 20, 2007, 4:47:54 PM10/20/07
>>> "Nobody would consider traffic." <<<

Oswald has just decided to spring himself for the day...with only a
half-day's work done. So what's the big hurry, if he's not running
from something?

Why is he worried about a little snarled traffic at 12:33 PM on
Friday? He's got all day, right? (Or do you REALLY want to believe my
tongue-in-cheek "He's Got To Get To The Movies At All Costs To See Van
Heflin" scenario above?)

>>> "And you know Tippit didn't drive him there?" <<<

I don't personally "know" this. .... But Helen Markham does. And
William Scoggins does. And Domingo Benavides does.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 21, 2007, 1:29:54 PM10/21/07
On Oct 19, 4:46 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Say hi to Badge Man and Jimmy Files on the Knoll. And Linus too.
>
> I'll see ya.
>
> DVP

P.S. Say hi to the second Oswald at the Texas Theater too!

http://scribblguy.50megs.com/intrigue.htm

Robert

curtjester1

Oct 21, 2007, 3:44:44 PM10/21/07

I am well aware of the two arrests of 'Oswalds' at the Texas Theater.
The pictures here at your site of the suggested two at DPD are
intriguing.

The differences even though they are strikingly alike, are the clothes
worn. The one other than the one were used to seeing with the tee
shirt has brown looking long sleeve shirt/sweater, and underneath
there is a white looking material for a shirt, that is totally
different from the LHO were used to seeing. The white shirt goes all
the way up to the neck area where the LHO were used to seeing has a
low neckline exposing the contrasting color of his skin. Also the
shirt the 'new Oz' has on has it opened quite a bit toward the chest
area and closed at the waist, where it narrows very quickly, looking
more like a zippered product.

Now for some speculation. We have an Oz going to the boarding house,
and changing clothes, and according to E. Roberts, he "zipped up".

Could it be that the other Oz at the Texas Theater around oneish, got
a ride from the TSBD directly to the theater, and the other one, (the
set up one), got the cab, and busride to the boarding house? Remember
Roger Craig who 'ID'd' Oswald getting in the light green Rambler.
That Rambler could have dropped Oswald off at the theater, and as
Martino said, was waiting there for his contact. If so, it would jive
with him jumping around in his seats, and it also would jive with Ruby
giving Oswald a gun outside the TSBD from the FBI's Lopez Report.

It has been speculated that the Oz in the boarding house was seen
walking the streets by a Russo witness in his book By The Sword, and
peeing and stuff, and acting crazily, by his walking, and was in a
line to be going down Denver which would have brought him out of E.
10th well down the street. If so, maybe Tippit was looking for this
set up guy when he honked, and 'caught up with him a few minutes
later'.

CJ

curtjester1

Oct 21, 2007, 3:49:51 PM10/21/07

You mean THE William Scoggins who picked the wrong Oswald out when
taken down to DPD and shown two pictures and said 'the other one' is
Oz? And THE Helen Markham who was standing on the other side of
Patton when the murder took place on the other side of it down about 3
houses? The Helen who covered her eyes? And THE Domingo Benavides
who was slumped down in his car, and took awhile to arise?

And maybe if Markham did say she saw some one with Bushy Hair, it
would jive more with the other one that might have been taken down to
DPD, that looked very similar to the Oz were used to seeing?

http://scribblguy.50megs.com/intrigue.htm

CJ

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 21, 2007, 9:04:00 PM10/21/07

CJ - Check this one out as he goes into alot of detail. He writes
there was a "Lee Oswald" (the one in the white t-shirt) and "Harvey
Oswald" (long brown shirt). Lee is the one that may have been seen in
the window of the TSBD and shot Tippit. He also mentions things I
haven't heard before (women seeing Ruby handing a gun to Oswald
outside of the TBSD shortly after the shooting and that the firing pin
on .38 revolver Harvey had at the time of his arrest was bent/not
working. Therefore, he couldn't have shot anyone with it.

http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.html

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 6:31:14 AM10/22/07
> http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.html- Hide quoted text -

Another crackpot making up a fairy tale or is it Gil Jesus again using
another name? ROFLMAO...now we have 2 of everything...will this
nonsense ever stop??? Someone contact the "DoubleMint Twins" they
might have some input for you too Robcap. You'll believe anything you
read, try some comic books instead. They seem to be more your speed....
(Has Gil Jesus really gone off the deep end this time?) LMFAO

curtjester1

Oct 22, 2007, 10:19:23 AM10/22/07
> http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.html- Hide quoted text -

One of my favorite pieces. Hopefully I can get a hold of Armstrong's
book one of these days.

Thanks, CJ

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 22, 2007, 12:44:29 PM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 6:31 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Another crackpot making up a fairy tale or is it Gil Jesus again using
> another name? ROFLMAO...now we have 2 of everything...will this
> nonsense ever stop??? Someone contact the "DoubleMint Twins" they
> might have some input for you too Robcap. You'll believe anything you
> read, try some comic books instead. They seem to be more your speed....
> (Has Gil Jesus really gone off the deep end this time?) LMFAO

Ahh, another graduate of the Academy of the dumb has checked in. All
you LNers are so sure of your beliefs, is that why most of you hide
behind e-mails that don't tell your names? Justme1952, boy that gives
you good cover. I went to buy some comic books but the guy at the
store said all the LNers purchased them before I got there. Obviously
you don't believe anything you read except one out-of-date,
innaccurate piece of junk called the WCR. Waste of tax money. Your
as brain dead as YoHarvey (another one hiding behind a cover e-mail)
as for the 101st time I'm not Gil.

Ben Holmes

Oct 22, 2007, 1:05:42 PM10/22/07
In article <1193071469....@k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
robc...@netscape.com says...

My crystal ball is telling me that you, Rob, will discover the delights of the
killfilter sooner rather than later...

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 22, 2007, 1:21:32 PM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 1:05 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote:

> My crystal ball is telling me that you, Rob, will discover the delights of the

> killfilter sooner rather than later...- Hide quoted text -

Ben, sooner sounds good. It is a shame we can't really have a good
discussion on the topics for the most part, but as you have said they
really don't have an evidence leg to stand on.

tomnln

Oct 22, 2007, 1:31:39 PM10/22/07
Retaliation is Much more FUN.

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message

Ben Holmes

Oct 22, 2007, 1:47:28 PM10/22/07
In article <1193073692.8...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
robc...@netscape.com says...

>On Oct 22, 1:05 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote:
>
>> My crystal ball is telling me that you, Rob, will discover the delights
>> of the killfilter sooner rather than later...
>
>Ben, sooner sounds good. It is a shame we can't really have a good
>discussion on the topics for the most part, but as you have said they
>really don't have an evidence leg to stand on.

And they realize it as well... otherwise, they'd be interested in providing a
rebuttal to the 45 questions, for example... or the "Provable Lies of the Warren
Commission", or the "16 Smoking Guns".

Note: not even Bugliosi dared to touch the "16 Smoking Guns" - although DVP was
willing to lie and say that he had... yet can't cite or quote Bugliosi doing so.

Life is too short to worry about those who never discuss evidential matters,
such as "Sam Brown", those who are jokes, such as "justme", or those who admit
that they are clowns, and refuse to address the evidence, such as "Bud"...
Speculation and ad hominem are raised to an art form with these trolls, and I
really *do* have other things to do ... I keep wishing for at least one more
day in the week... :)

bigdog

Oct 22, 2007, 4:01:45 PM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 12:44 pm, robcap...@netscape.com wrote:
> Ahh, another graduate of the Academy of the dumb has checked in. All
> you LNers are so sure of your beliefs...

Of course we are. Our beliefs are base on the evidence which leads to
only one conclusion. LHO shot and killed JFK and JDT. You CTers on the
other hand are free to spin one crazy yarn after another, sometimes
contradicting a previous one. You don't need no stinking evidence.

David Von Pein

Oct 22, 2007, 6:40:01 PM10/22/07
>>> "I keep wishing for at least one more day in the week." <<<

Ben's wishing for the wrong things.

He should be wishing for one (provable) assassin on the Knoll.

Or, better still, Ben needs to rub his magic lamp and wish for just
ONE single non-Oswald bullet. That would certainly help to bolster the
multi-gun 11/22 plot he advocates.

Alas, we shall never see those things (even if Ben DOES rub his lamp).

tomnln

Oct 22, 2007, 8:15:22 PM10/22/07
You Stupid Putz;

All you quote is the WC's "Conclusions".

The evidence/testimony REFUTE those conclusions.

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 22, 2007, 8:16:26 PM10/22/07
David;
You sound like you've been Rubbing lowery's "Magic Lamp".

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

curtjester1

Oct 24, 2007, 12:36:00 PM10/24/07

Hey, check out the site above, and see when 'Oz' is being escorted by
the officers. Where is the gash on his forehead?

CJ

curtjester1

Oct 24, 2007, 6:51:18 PM10/24/07
On 21 Oct, 15:44, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 Oct, 13:29, robcap...@netscape.com wrote:
>
> > On Oct 19, 4:46 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > Say hi to Badge Man and Jimmy Files on the Knoll. And Linus too.
>
> > > I'll see ya.
>
> > > DVP
>
> > P.S. Say hi to the second Oswald at theTexasTheatertoo!
>
> >http://scribblguy.50megs.com/intrigue.htm
>
> > Robert
>
> I am well aware of the two arrests of 'Oswalds' at theTexasTheater.
> The pictures here at your site of the suggested two at DPD are
> intriguing.
>
> The differences even though they are strikingly alike, are the clothes
> worn. The one other than the one were used to seeing with the tee
> shirt has brown looking long sleeve shirt/sweater, and underneath
> there is a white looking material for a shirt, that is totally
> different from the LHO were used to seeing. The white shirt goes all
> the way up to the neck area where the LHO were used to seeing has a
> low neckline exposing the contrasting color of his skin. Also the
> shirt the 'new Oz' has on has it opened quite a bit toward the chest
> area and closed at the waist, where it narrows very quickly, looking
> more like a zippered product.

In this site of Oz pics I can see the close up of inside the DPD is
the same as the arrested Oz in front of the Texas Theater, so I was on
a wrong course, BUT in the arrest photo at the site, at the Texas
Theater, there is a blowup also, and it shows the arrestee, that has a
white shirt that does not match the white tee shirt of Oz at DPD!
That white shirt is almost a turtleneck which was described by Bernard
Haire at his viewing in the alley. Also there is no apparent mark/
gash on the forehead I can see, but the cap of the officer just about
touches that would be area. The pic in the site above (scribble) has
the mark/gash definitely within the eye and not outside of it. The
site below, you can see the blowup of the pic that is in (scribble0
with 'Oz' being arrested outside the theater? In the alley? (because
it's dark)

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/LHO30.htm

CJ

> Now for some speculation. We have an Oz going to the boarding house,
> and changing clothes, and according to E. Roberts, he "zipped up".
>

> Could it be that the other Oz at theTexasTheateraround oneish, got
> a ride from the TSBD directly to thetheater, and the other one, (the

> set up one), got the cab, and busride to the boarding house? Remember
> Roger Craig who 'ID'd' Oswald getting in the light green Rambler.

> That Rambler could have dropped Oswald off at thetheater, and as

tomnln

Nov 19, 2007, 11:39:03 PM11/19/07
Retaliation is Much more FUN.

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote in message

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 21, 2007, 11:09:56 PM11/21/07
On Oct 19, 3:46 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, we silly LNers have NOTHING else to go on except CE399, right?
> Nothing. I guess everything should be turned upside-down (that usually
> makes a CTer happy and giddy). Let's try that now, and add some "Texas
> Theater Theatrics" to the mix as well. Let's see where it takes
> us......

You finally got one thing right, although I prefer nutjob over silly
myself. You have nothing at all for the most part. I know where it
will take you and it begins in BELLE and end in VUE!

> Lee Oswald wasn't in the Depository Building at the same time CE399
> was exiting the barrel of Oswald's own gun.
>

> And an Oswald-like man wasn't seen in the same window from where
> bullet shells from Oswald's own gun were discovered and where Oz's
> prints were plastered in many places, including that empty bag in the
> corner (which apparently wasn't there or recovered either).

And like who saw LHO in the window? Blind as a bat Brennan? Like of
course his prints were there as he worked there!! The bag is not
definitive as several witnesses said it was a lunch type bag. A
blonde woman was seen leaving the TBSD with a similar bag by a
witness. Let's say it is the gun bag for fun, what prints of LHO were
found on the bag? How do you know the gun was LHO's? No real prints
were found and it was larger than the gun he would have ordered from
the February issue of The American Rifleman. No one was ever able to
say they saw LHO pick up the package at the post office and no aliases
were on his application.

> And Oswald's own gun wasn't found on that very same floor from where
> the Oz-like guy was seen shooting.
>
> And Oswald didn't really leave the building within minutes of a
> Presidential assassination that he WASN'T involved in, and he must not
> have walked several blocks east to catch a bus that he could have
> caught right there at the corner of Elm & Houston.

He did leave the building, but so did Frazier and no one seems to care
about that. Exactly, why walk several blocks east to catch a bus
going west? That bus headed back towards the TBSD. No one besides
Bledsoe could say they saw LHO on the boss. McWatters said his ID was
of a 16 year old kid. Several people on the bus remember a blonde
woman with a bag and man get on together and when they hit the traffic
jam (the one that supposedly made LHO take a cab and the one he would
have missed if he took a bus going east) they both got off. Could this
be the same blonde woman with a bag seen leaving the TBSD shortly
after the shooting?

> And Mr. Miser (Oswald) must not have transferred to a taxi cab after
> spending only about 4 minutes on that bus.
>

> He was in such a hurry to watch Van Heflin at the Texas Theater that
> he does something he probably never did in Texas prior to Nov. 22 --

> he spent a buck on a cab ride, when he could have made the same trip
> for the 25-cent bus fare. (Or should I say he DIDN'T do those things,
> since I'm currently in a reverse-check-your-mate gambit ploy here?
> Don't stop me, I'm on an Oz roll here.)

Well he messed up by taking a bus headed back in the direction he just
walked from!! If he had headed east or south he would have been
okay.

> Oswald then didn't go PAST his roominghouse with Whaley. He actually
> told Whaley to stop the damn cab at 1026 Beckley, but the old fart was
> hard of hearing (plus he was babbling so much about the "uproar and
> those sireeeens that was criss-crossin' one another as we crossed the
> viaduct") that he didn't hear the soft-spoken, pure-as-the-virgin-snow
> Oswald screaming "Stop Here, Ya Old Coot! I live Here!"
>

> So, Oswald has to backtrack three blocks because of Whaley's error
> (which doesn't make Saint Oz very happy, because he's dying to see
> "War Is Hell"). And, btw, the reason Oz has to sneak into the theater
> without buying the cheap ticket is because he blew $1.00 on the cab
> ride with Old Coot Whaley. Oswald wasn't about to blow another 80
> cents or so on a movie ticket!

You are really babbling here. Take another hit my friend! Toke on!

> Oswald now runs into his room (or maybe he DIDN'T; maybe Earlene
> Roberts is a lying hussy who just made the whole thing up about Ozzie
> coming home "in a hurry" and zipping up a "short coat" as he left).

No one said he didn't do this, the debate is over the shirt and jacket
he may have changed into. It still doesn't preclude Lee, the other
Oswald.

> Earlene, in point of actual fact, was probably the Grand Poobah of the
> whole plot if you ask me. (NEVER place any faith in a woman named
> "Earlene". They're all born liars!)

Smoke on! Take a big hit for me. You are a nutjob!

> The movie-hungry LHO now sprints toward the Texas Theater, taking a
> round-about course to get there, however, as he decides to make
> several "Charlie Brown"-type turns (you know how Chuck always 'turned'
> in the Charles Schulz cartoons on TV; always turning at a rigid 90-
> degree angle; same with Lucy and Linus and the rest of them).

I call this "Flash" type movement in honor of the comic book hero as
the WC has LHO walking at unbelievable speeds.

> Anyway, that's off-topic here....but I'm not discounting Linus Van
> Pelt as a Grassy Knoll shooter either, by God. Because his aim when
> utilizing that blanket of his as a rock-thrower was deadly! So keep
> Linus in your basket of suspects for now.

The deep end is fast approaching. You are certifiable!

> Anyhow, where was I? Oh yeah....Oz was taking the odd, meandering
> route to the Texas Theater by way of 10th & Patton....so, then he
> encounters Police Officer J.D. Tippit (or does he?), and Tippit asks
> the Oz-man to step over to the car. But, being in the big hurry he is
> to get to Heflin & Co. at the movie house, and to keep from being
> delayed by this nosy cop any further, Oswald decides he'll shoot
> Tippit four times. (After all, nobody's got a right to slow down a man
> who's running late for a picture show! I'd have shot Tippit too under
> such dire circumstances.)

He shoots JDT four times according to you but is found with a full gun
and had no spare ammo. How did he fill up the gun? Why did he throw
away a jacket that could not be traced to him? You know the drill.

> And the reason Helen Markham and the other Oak Cliff witnesses lived
> to see the November 23rd sunrise is because they weren't delaying
> theater-bound Lee Harvey that day. You see, he was a nice, easy-going
> guy until you stepped between him and his war flicks (or his Fidel).

You are really of your rocker.

> But, even though many CTers think Ozzie was bound for that theater as
> soon as he left the TSBD on Friday, for some unknown reason, Lee
> decides to mill around the alley behind Jefferson Boulevard for about
> 25 minutes before popping out onto the Jefferson thoroughfare once
> again, where he is noticed acting "funny" and "scared" at Johnny
> Brewer's shoe-store entrance.
>
> But should we really believe anything a shoe clerk has to say? Oswald
> probably wasn't acting suspiciously at all. He was just excited and
> sweaty-palmed about getting really close to that theater which was
> showing those war movies.

I want to know why the shoe clerk was so worried about what was going
on in the theater. He leaves his store and starts looking for this
guy he said snuck in, why is he so interested? If the guy is armed
why is he running after him? Would Dave of Dumb do this?

> And he wasn't really "avoiding" the loud police cars on Jefferson. He
> was just very engrossed in Brewer's selection of kids' shoes in the
> window, so he couldn't pry his face out of the display cases. (Junie
> DID need shoes remember; I'm sure that's why he went into the Hardy's
> lobby. There's little doubt of that fact. You can't tell me it's just
> a "coincidence" that he reminds Marina about Junie needing shoes that
> very same Friday morning, and then he just HAPPENS to be lurking in a
> shoe-store entrance the same afternoon.)
>
> Finally, Oz reaches his hoped-for November 22nd destination -- the
> Texas Theater at last! (And a FREEBIE for Lee too!)
>
> Utopia engulfs Lee Harvey as he slips past Julia Postal and Butch
> Burroughs and into his seat near the back of the theater.

Yeah the police lied about this as they act like they picked out LHO
right away when in fact, they had checked a few people before they got
to him.

In Dave's world it is common to find someone guilty of murder shortly
after the crime and no evidence! It's amazing you like the police
think he is guilty this fast. How could the DPD know?

> But.....it's hard to really find fault with Lee Harvey Oswald's
> actions on November 22, 1963. In hindsight, I think I might have acted
> in the exact same ways Lee did that Friday in Dallas.

You need to brush up on the Lee and Harvey story. You have it all
wrong.

> You see, I like my war films too. And nobody has any right to keep a
> person from getting to the theater on time. Not even the President of
> the United States.

Dave is making a mockery of the crime again.

> In the final analysis, a new theory emerges brighter than the Texas
> sun --- OSWALD DID IT ALL FOR VAN HEFLIN AND A FRIDAY-AFTERNOON
> MATINEE!
>
> See how simple it is to figure out, once a little logic is applied to
> the known evidence?

You haven't presented any evidence in this post, nothing unusual
there.

> BTW, I'm not really drunk. (I never drink anything stronger than Saint
> Oswald's favorite beverage, Dr. Pepper.) I'm just sick of conspiracy
> theorists who love to try and clear a guilty double-murderer. And, in
> my view, sarcasm is one of the best CT destroyers there is.

No, you are not drunk, just as whacky as normal.

David Von Pein

Nov 21, 2007, 11:43:07 PM11/21/07
I see that I now need to teach Robcap the meaning of a few more
words.....

http://webster.com/dictionary/satire

http://webster.com/dictionary/tongue%20in%20cheek

Rob The Mega-Kook must've missed these words at the top of my "Texas
Theater Plot" thread.....

"I guess everything should be turned upside-down (that usually
makes a CTer happy and giddy). Let's try that now, and add some "Texas
Theater Theatrics" to the mix as well. Let's see where it takes

us....." -- DVP

Well, like VB has always said, a jury usually needs "spoonfed". And,
apparently, so do kooks named R. Caprio.