Healy on DVP

Spiffy_one

Jan 22, 2009, 11:29:54 PM1/22/09
On the UN-Educated forum, a thread about David Von Pein was
originated.

Leave it to David (I clean latrines) Healy to add the following
incoherent thought:

yes, exactly the place..... Every chance Lone Nut-Wing Nut Von Pein
gets to promote Vinnie Bugliosis' tome Reclaiming History, Von Pein
blathers on.

His foolishness, and his minions can be found on alt.conspiracy.jfk
too! DVP never announced at any public funcvtion that he is
indeedDavid Von Pein. Never participated in a public JFKassassination
forum, seminar, symposium, anniversary and/or function as David Von
Pein. Some speculate David Von Pein and David Reitzes are one in the
same, as was recently discussed on Black Op Radio with Jim DeEugenio.

Frankly I'm surprised anyone cares who the hell he is, or what he
does.... concerning the JFK assassination case, Von Pein is nothing
more than a glorified copy & paste artist with zilch to offer.

David Von Pein

Jan 23, 2009, 1:14:31 AM1/23/09

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=8a59d171ebb25c0f3d321356c632dc60&showtopic=13965

I knew (without a shred of a doubt) that Healy would be one of the
conspiracists to quickly respond to that particular thread (linked
above). And I also knew beyond doubt that something idiotic would come
out of his mouth when he did reply to that thread.

And, right on cue, my prediction proved to be 100% accurate, when I
saw these words coming from the e-lips of Mr. Crackpipe himself:

"Some speculate David Von Pein and David Reitzes are one in the
same, as was recently discussed on Black Op Radio with Jim DeEugenio

[sic]. .... Von Pein is nothing more than a glorified copy & paste
artist with zilch to offer." -- David "Zapruder Wasn't On The Pedestal
At All" Healy; 01/22/09

The instant I saw that thread with my name on it at The Education
Forum, I knew I was going to be in for a treat and a healthy laugh
from the likes of our resident Super-Retard, David G. Healy. And Mr.
Crackpipe didn't disappoint me.

Thank you, Healy. I'm loving it! Truly loving it!

==============================

For a look at my "zilch to offer", go here:

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

==============================

Dave Reitzes

Jan 23, 2009, 2:31:25 AM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 1:14�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=8a59d171ebb25c0f3d32135...

Say what you will about Dave Healy, but he almost always spells my
name right.

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com

aeffects

Jan 23, 2009, 3:57:30 AM1/23/09

who was that "researcher" that wanted to know who David Von Pein
was....?

Your famous Studley, now all ya have to do is show your face in
public..... Prove the folks at BlackOp Radio and Jim D. in particular
and me specifically wrong. C'mon ya gutless wonder.....

Ya got 50,000+ USENET posts concerning the JFK assassination and
you're a friggin ghost.... Put the drugs down, get a newspaper
reporter to take your pic and post on the 100 blogs you participate
at.....Ya alias mangler you,,,, ya gotta hide behind all these aliases
Davey-me-boyo why shopuld anyone believe a damn thing you have to say,
eh? Speak to us son! ROTFLMFAO...

GAWD you Lone Nut twerps are PR misfits...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 23, 2009, 5:11:35 AM1/23/09

>>> "Your [sic; as per usual] famous Studley, now all ya have to do is show your face in public. Prove the folks at BlackOp Radio and Jim D. in particular and me specifically wrong." <<<

The usual backward thinking of a conspiracy kook is on full display
once more.

I.E.,

Per the kook, it is up to ME to "prove" that I am not using any
"aliases", instead of having the kook who started the baseless rumor
proving that I am using them.

That's akin to a retarded JFK "researcher" (we'll call him "Groden",
just to pick a name out of a hat) declaring that 8 to 10 shots were
fired in Dealey Plaza (with none of those shots likely coming from
Oswald's window in the TSBD, per the researcher)....and then having
that researcher challenging every LNer to "prove me wrong" with
respect to his insane theory, instead of the researcher having to
prove that his theory is correct.

Nice rules you play by, Healy. Of course, those are the rules you are
forced to play by every day. Otherwise, your patsy is guilty of 2
murders in '63.

You're a hoot, Healy.

Disinformationally Yours,
David A. Reitzes *

http://www.jfk-online.com/home.html
http://www.jfk-online.com/about.html
http://www.jfk-online.com/davejfksm2.jpg

* = That ought to confuse Mr. Crackpipe for a few days. If his latest
drug injection hasn't worn off yet, maybe he'll even race over to
Retard Forum #2 (The Education Forum) and boldly proclaim: "He IS
Reitzes! He IS Reitzes! I told ya, hon! Gird them loins!"

Dave Reitzes

Jan 23, 2009, 5:11:54 AM1/23/09

The great thing about citing actual evidence is that it completely
eliminates the need to ask anyone to believe anything. That's why
everything I say at my website has the precise sources cited -- often
with links to the actual sources.

Everyone, please check out my site for feature articles, book reviews,
documents, and loads of useful links:

http://www.jfk-online.com

See what all the fuss is about. \:^)

Dave

David Von Pein

Jan 23, 2009, 5:19:02 AM1/23/09

Oh my! Talk about confounding the kook named Healy! -- Dave Reitzes
and I posted at the exact same minute in this thread (at 5:11 AM ET).

I love it.

Maybe that's the "proof" Healy seeks. For, how could we be the SAME
person/entity, and post at the exact same minute?

(Let me guess -- Healy will probably think that I opened 2 windows/
tabs, using 2 different names, and then deliberately clicked the
"Send" button at exactly 5:11. Right, DGH?)

Dave Reitzes

Jan 23, 2009, 5:28:58 AM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 5:11�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> The usual backward thinking of a conspiracy kook is on full display
> once more.
>
> I.E.,
>
> Per the kook, it is up to ME to "prove" that I am not using any
> "aliases", instead of having the kook who started the baseless rumor
> proving that I am using them.

You noticed that, too, eh?

Great minds think alike. \:^)

> That's akin to a retarded JFK "researcher" (we'll call him "Groden",
> just to pick a name out of a hat) declaring that 8 to 10 shots were
> fired in Dealey Plaza (with none of those shots likely coming from
> Oswald's window in the TSBD, per the researcher)....and then having
> that researcher challenging every LNer to "prove me wrong" with
> respect to his insane theory, instead of the researcher having to
> prove that his theory is correct.

Now, now, there's no need to drag Mr. Groden into this or descend into
namecalling.

> Nice rules you play by, Healy. Of course, those are the rules you are
> forced to play by every day. Otherwise, your patsy is guilty of 2
> murders in '63.
>
> You're a hoot, Healy.
>
> Disinformationally Yours,
> David A. Reitzes *
>
> http://www.jfk-online.com/home.html
http://www.jfk-online.com/about.html
http://www.jfk-online.com/davejfksm2.jpg

> * = That ought to confuse Mr. Crackpipe for a few days. If his latest
> drug injection hasn't worn off yet, maybe he'll even race over to
> Retard Forum #2 (The Education Forum) and boldly proclaim: "He IS
> Reitzes! He IS Reitzes! I told ya, hon! Gird them loins!"

I knew it!

Gil Jesus
http://whokilledjfk.net/gil_jesus_page.htm

Dave Reitzes

Jan 23, 2009, 5:30:53 AM1/23/09

What a transparent ploy!

Dave

Dave Reitzes

Jan 23, 2009, 5:35:10 AM1/23/09

Actually, even I find it a little hard to believe we didn't plan that.

Dave \:^)

David Von Pein

Jan 23, 2009, 6:22:03 AM1/23/09

>>> "Now, now, there's no need to drag Mr. Groden into this or descend into namecalling." <<<

I didn't. I just picked a name out of my hat, like I said. It happened
to be the name "Groden". Just a co-inky. ;)

David Von Pein

Jan 23, 2009, 6:27:25 AM1/23/09

>>> "Actually, even I find it a little hard to believe we didn't plan that." <<<

Shall I hold a seance and try to contact Mr. Serling? Maybe we're in
the T-Zone.

Here's another "T-Zone"-like oddity to add to the "5:11"
coincidence.....

Right after I posted that message at 5:11, I went back into the
forum's main page (lobby), and I took note of the last message
posted...which said "5:11" by you (Dave Reitzes). But when I clicked
on the thread, the last message was mine (DVP's), but also at exactly
5:11.

It was as if the forum itself was playing a game, by making it look as
if your 5:11 post was mine.

I just happened to check the thread at the precise 30-second (approx.)
period where your post was registering in the "lobby"/main page, but
the message was not yet visible in the thread itself. That type of
delay or lag often happens right after a post has been made. But this
time it was kind of weird and T-Zone-like, considering the "alias"
discussion.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2009, 6:31:23 AM1/23/09

It's so obvious Healy is green with evny (and probably mildew) of
anyone that is well known on the internet. He thinks because of his
one article and symposium (which was later laughed at) he's some big
name in Hollywood. You would think that a 60 yr old male that wants to
be recognized as more then just a junkie in the world, would take a
look at the incoherent ramblings he posts and go into hiding for good.
Instead Healy has it in his feeble mind that he is in control of all
the LN's . Now that deserves a big
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YoHarvey

Jan 23, 2009, 7:30:19 AM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 6:31 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- Hide quoted text -

Healy? If you learn nothing else about research, learn this: The
burden of proof rests with the one alleging another had done something
wrong. K toots?

Bud

Jan 23, 2009, 4:06:49 PM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 1:14 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=8a59d171ebb25c0f3d32135...

> I knew (without a shred of a doubt) that Healy would be one of the
> conspiracists to quickly respond to that particular thread (linked
> above). And I also knew beyond doubt that something idiotic would come
> out of his mouth when he did reply to that thread.

You should be proud that anywhere kooks congregate, your name is on
their lips.

And it seems the Education Forum is becoming a place for people to
go to showcase their lack of education.

aeffects

Jan 23, 2009, 5:04:23 PM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 1:06 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 1:14 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=8a59d171ebb25c0f3d32135...
>
> > I knew (without a shred of a doubt) that Healy would be one of the
> > conspiracists to quickly respond to that particular thread (linked
> > above). And I also knew beyond doubt that something idiotic would come
> > out of his mouth when he did reply to that thread.
>
>   You should be proud that anywhere kooks congregate, your name is on
> their lips.

penis envy gets you no where, troll!

>   And it seems the Education Forum is becoming a place for people to
> go to showcase their lack of education.

get educated then ya moron. Then, the next time you apply at the
Education Forum you might be allowed to participate... Not rocket
science, dolt!

YoHarvey

Jan 23, 2009, 6:08:26 PM1/23/09

Healy? Understand this. It's not even the fact that you're a CT.
That can happen. It's simply with each incoherent posting you make,
it validates your lack of education. It validates your inability to
think. It validates your inability to rationalize. Quite simply
Healy, it proves what we all believe about you. Why you would want to
continue proving these things one can only guess at. Perhaps it's the
drugs. Perhaps it's the failure you've been all of your life. You
sit behind a keyboard believing in your sick mind you're getting
"even" with all those that have wronged you. Doesn't really matter.
You'll always be a latrine cleaner. Accept it. Move on.

Bud

Jan 23, 2009, 7:38:33 PM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 5:04 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 1:06 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 23, 1:14 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=8a59d171ebb25c0f3d32135...
>
> > > I knew (without a shred of a doubt) that Healy would be one of the
> > > conspiracists to quickly respond to that particular thread (linked
> > > above). And I also knew beyond doubt that something idiotic would come
> > > out of his mouth when he did reply to that thread.
>
> > You should be proud that anywhere kooks congregate, your name is on
> > their lips.
>
> penis envy gets you no where, troll!

I am envious of DVP`s ability to get under the skin of the kooks.
Just posting the truth in kook havens have gotten kooks in many
quarters abuzz with concern. Even to the point of mentioning him on
paranoid retard radio. It`s quite an accomplishment.

> > And it seems the Education Forum is becoming a place for people to
> > go to showcase their lack of education.
>
> get educated then ya moron. Then, the next time you apply at the
> Education Forum you might be allowed to participate... Not rocket
> science, dolt!

What makes you think I applied to the Education Forum, stoner?

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 3:50:18 AM1/24/09

>>> "I am envious of DVP's ability to get under the skin of the kooks. Just posting the truth in kook havens have gotten kooks in many quarters abuzz with concern. Even to the point of mentioning him on paranoid retard radio. It's quite an accomplishment." <<<

"Paranoid Retard Radio". I love it! Love it! Thanks, Bud. That is the
funniest thing I've read in a long time (well, since you last called
Walt a "retard", that is; when you do that, I always burst out
laughing as well, because the moniker fits him so nicely).

Maybe we could change the name of "Black Op Radio" to "The PRR
Network" (The Paranoid Retard Radio Network). Seems to fits very well,
in fact.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13965

As I perused "The Education Forum" today (which could also easily be
renamed "The Paranoid Research Center" [PRC]), I took note (as
expected) of the many errors that popped up in the posts within the
thread that I've linked above.

One of the "PRC's" conspiracy theorists said:

"I'm curious to find out who Von Pein actually is [I'm assuming
it's a nom de plume]..."

Now, I ask a logical question after seeing the above CTer's comment:
Why in the world would that CTer automatically "assume" that my name
is a pen name or a fake name of some kind?

Just....why? I truly do not understand such a CTer mindset.

Another CTer couldn't help but bellow:

"Yea, even though he's a nitwit, there's no need to be insulting
him by implying he's one and the same as David Reitzes, as I can
attest they are two different nitwits who don't have the gonads to
sign on here and talk honestly about the assassination of President
Kennedy. And indeed, instead of rising above mere debunkers and
generating new and usefull [sic] knowledge and research, they decided
they liked being nitwit schmucks and distractions. They could have
been contenders though...if they only had the gonads."

Maybe that CTer (William Kelly), who joined the PRC (aka "The
Education Forum") on October 20, 2005, doesn't recall the fact that I
did, indeed, "sign on" and "talk[ed] honestly about the assassination"
at that forum (in July 2006)....and I posted more than 70 messages
filled with the evidence and basic common sense about the murder of
John Kennedy.

BONUS LINK:

BATTLING THE "PRR" KOOKS (A MULTI-PART SERIES OF SHEER ENTERTAINMENT):

www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=27B8F8BC48764EF9

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 3:58:21 AM1/24/09

BTW, unless I'm mistaken, it appears that Mr. Simkin might have found
a reason for expelling Dave Reitzes from The Edu. Forum in the last
few days. Either that, or Mr. Reitzes voluntarily cancelled his
membership.

The reason I say that is: I'm nearly positive that I saw a thread at
The Edu. Forum that was started by Dave Reitzes within the last week
to 10 days. But now that thread is gone. And Dave's name isn't in the
"Members" registry now either.

Am I mistaken, Dave R.? Or am I back in The Twilight Zone again? I
know you posted the same type of thread at JFK-Lancer too. But I could
have sworn I saw a thread of yours at The Edu. Forum as well. Now it
has disappeared.

aeffects

Jan 24, 2009, 4:18:21 AM1/24/09

your whining is reaching fever pitch, troll! You prancing around in
those golf shoes again? Even the dumbest of the dumb understand after
10 years of stepping on your balls with gold shoes, might want to take
them off.....

Carry on dipshit!

aeffects

Jan 24, 2009, 4:25:05 AM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 12:50 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

getting shitcanned off of the Education Forum was a blow you have yet
to recover from. It's in your every post. I bet your nads shrivel up
every time your name is mentioned over there.... btw a guy named mark
is looking for you, he can't seem to find you, I suggested he try that
new fangled thing called GOOGLE....

Don't worry son, I told him to donate a pair of kneepads to your
cause, I said you'd be overjoyed by the gesture as you go through them
by the gross...

Perk up troll, another 100,000 USENET posts might buy your way out of
Moline......

~~ rollin, rollin, rollin, keep those doggies rollin Rawhide......~~

Dave Reitzes

Jan 24, 2009, 4:51:32 AM1/24/09

I'm not a member of the Simkin forum. Why join a forum to get called a
bunch of names when I've already got Robert Harris and David Healy
working overtime?

A post of mine did get booted from the Lancer forum not too long ago,
however. Debra Conway was upset that I reposted an e-mail authored by
her late friend Mary Ferrell.

Dave

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 4:57:44 AM1/24/09

>>> "I'm not a member of the Simkin forum. Why join a forum to get called a bunch of names when I've already got Robert Harris and David Healy working overtime?" <<<

You were never a member at Simkin's?

You didn't post this same thread (below) at Simkin's a few days ago?:

www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=78865

Dave Reitzes

Jan 24, 2009, 5:05:46 AM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 3:50�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> One of the "PRC's" conspiracy theorists said:
>
> � � � "I'm curious to find out who Von Pein actually is [I'm assuming
> it's a nom de plume]..."
>
> Now, I ask a logical question after seeing the above CTer's comment:
> Why in the world would that CTer automatically "assume" that my name
> is a pen name or a fake name of some kind?
>
> Just....why? I truly do not understand such a CTer mindset.

I'm more intrigued by your mysterious brother, George De Pein.

Dave

Dave Reitzes

Jan 24, 2009, 5:08:12 AM1/24/09
> www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=...

Nope, CIA Disinformation Scout's honor.

Dave

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 5:19:07 AM1/24/09

>>> "Nope, CIA Disinformation Scout's honor." <<<

I was wondering why in the heck I couldn't dig up that thread at
Simkin's.

I must've confused your Lancer thread with a similar one that I
thought I saw at Simkin's. Sorry about that. My fault.

I guess I really should consult Mr. Serling. Because I seem to enter
the Twilight Zone of mystery a lot around these here parts. (The
"mysterious disappearing dialogue" on the archived "Black Op Radio"
programs are still quite baffling to me.)

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 5:29:13 AM1/24/09

>>> "I'm more intrigued by your mysterious brother, George De Pein." <<<

I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with ol' George.

But when I want to cause additional confusion amongst the CTers, I
enjoy dragging out this link:

www.themeterman.com.au/about_us.php

The Australian farm-implement salesman isn't me, btw. (The "V" in my
last name is capitalized. His is not.)

But it's fun to throw that link out there every now and again.

Dave Reitzes

Jan 24, 2009, 5:29:12 AM1/24/09
On Jan 24, 5:12�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with ol' George.

It's an obscure George De Mohrenschildt joke.

Don't get me wrong, though -- nothing gets people laughing like a GOOD
George De Mohrenschildt joke.

George De Mohrenschildt and George Herbert Walker Bush walk into a
bar . . .

> But when I want to cause additional confusion amongst the CTers, I
> enjoy dragging out this link:
>
> www.themeterman.com.au/about_us.php
>
> The Australian farm-implement salesman isn't me, btw. (The "V" in my

> name is capitalized. His is not.)
>
> But it's fun to throw that link out there every now and again.

There's a musician named Dave Reitzas whose name is frequently
misspelled Reitzes, so Google searches for my name can turn up his.

Actually, I think there's every reason to believe that Reitzas and von
Pein are the same guy. You should e-mail Len Osanic and tell him.

Dave

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 5:37:46 AM1/24/09

>>> "You should e-mail Len Osanic and tell him." <<<

Nah. Lenny doesn't like me too well. (Or maybe it's you he doesn't
like, since I'm supposedly you.)

I e-mailed him not too long ago, inviting him to look at an article I
had written debunking some of the incredibly-stupid and blatantly-
incorrect stuff that one his top guests (James DiEugenio) was spouting
on his radio show....and here's the short response I received in
return:

"Are you kidding me? Not interested at all." -- L. Osanic;
11/29/08

BTW, we both posted at the exact same minute again (5:29 AM EST).

Do you believe in fate? (Or poltergeists?)

:-)

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 5:44:22 AM1/24/09

>>> "Actually, I think there's every reason to believe that Reitzas [the musician] and von Pein [the organic farmer down under] are the same guy. You should e-mail Len Osanic and tell him." <<<

I think you're on to something there, Dave R.!

Reitzas/von Pein (lower-case V) must be a combination musician and
Australian "Meter Man", posing as two different people. It's gotta be!

I can't tell you how many times I've had an uncontrollable desire to
go out and buy a piece of farming equipment (tractors and plows
mostly) whenever I hear a good instrumental solo! I could never figure
out why I had that inkling....until now.

Thanks, Dave.

Dave Reitzes

Jan 24, 2009, 6:19:31 AM1/24/09

Whatever happened to Osanic's Black Op co-host Anita Langley (surely
her real name)? She's sister-in-law to an astounding wackjob named
Michael Riconosciuto, a.k.a. Martin Shackelford's Alien Autopsy
Witness:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7058cf87a9ec94ef?hl=en&dmode=source

Dave

David Von Pein

Jan 24, 2009, 6:24:46 AM1/24/09

>>> "Whatever happened to Osanic's Black Op co-host Anita Langley?" <<<

I have no idea.

Sent to Area 51 perhaps?

aeffects

Jan 24, 2009, 2:17:26 PM1/24/09

the gathering of *two*, the "wanting".... 20 more years guys [sic]!
Tough talking to yourself these days, Dave?

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 3:00:42 AM1/25/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ecfe599fc1affbb1

>>> "To be fair, Von Pein does sound like the name of someone who used to work for the East German Security and Intelligence Service." <<<

Well, it's the name I was born with on Wednesday, 12/27/61 (while JFK
was serving as President, btw). So, I guess I'm stuck with it--German
Intel Service jokes and all. ;)

I considered changing my name to "Vincent Moore Posnerelli", but I
figured that such a moniker would be too "obvious".

Dave Reitzes

Jan 25, 2009, 4:10:02 AM1/25/09
On Jan 25, 3:00�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ecfe5...

> Well, it's the name I was born with on Wednesday, 12/27/61 (while JFK
> was serving as President, btw).

So, theoretically, you could have been part of the conspiracy.

So, I guess I'm stuck with it--German
> Intel Service jokes and all. ;)
>
> I considered changing my name to "Vincent Moore Posnerelli", but I
> figured that such a moniker would be too "obvious".

I considered changing my name to Frank Sinatra, but it was already
taken.

Dave

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 5:35:08 AM1/25/09

>>> "So, theoretically, you [DVP, aka Vincent Moore Posnerelli] could have been part of the conspiracy." <<<

Indeed.

In fact, I was born at 12:33 PM. And that's the exact minute of the
day on 11/22/63 that Lee Oswald probably exited the TSBD.

Don't tell me THAT'S just a coincidence!

And then there's my Ruth Paine "connection":

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f7fb7fe29bedd69d

"Perhaps some crackerjack conspiracy theorist can now link me
(as a "conspirator") to the Kennedy assassination, by way of Ruth
Paine's visit to my hometown just two months (approximately) before
the President was killed." -- DVP; April 2008

Dave Reitzes

Jan 25, 2009, 5:49:49 AM1/25/09

That pretty much blows your cover. That's why the CIA made sure I
wasn't born until a little later.

Dave

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2009, 12:42:12 PM1/25/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ecfe599fc1affbb1/7a72a56bf5acb2fe?hl=en%07a72a56bf5acb2fe

>>> "So Dick Van Dyke was already on TV when you were born?" <<<

Yep. That CBS-TV program was, indeed, on the air at that time. It
debuted 2+ months before I was hatched. :)

BTW -- For trivia buffs, the premiere episode of "The Dick Van Dyke
Show" was filmed on the same day JFK was inaugurated (1/20/61).

>>> "And here I thought you watched the original airings. Maybe you did as a babe!" <<<

Nah. I don't remember the original '61-'66 airings.

>>> "Of course, nothing wrong with slipping a DVD disc into your player and chuckling at the antics of Dick and Mary." <<<

Dang straight. Here are some rare unaired clips with the "JFK &
Jackie" of TV's 1960s:

www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=56A9360F179D050D

>>> "Blu-Ray version available yet?" <<<

No. But I really don't care. The standard DVDs are just fine. I
haven't gotten "into" the Blu-Ray thing (yet anyway). Have you? Is the
1080p picture really that much better (even on 4x3 programming)?

DVP
www.youtube.com/user/dvp1122

aeffects

Jan 25, 2009, 2:23:05 PM1/25/09
On Jan 25, 9:42 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

dronning on back-n-forth with yourself (David Von pein aka Dave
Reitzes) is a sure indication of illness, ya need help troll. Perhaps
a bit of thorazine is in order :)

p.s. you're drawing more attention to yourselves [sic]. Any third rate
USENET moron knows how to sign on with two computers and separate
aliases...

David Von Pein

Jan 26, 2009, 3:08:41 AM1/26/09

What episode?.....

"Would Sally call and tell ME that?"

Winner receives a 2-week vacation to the planet Twilo, courtesy of
Kolak.

www.DVP-Reviews.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 26, 2009, 5:51:19 AM1/26/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ecfe599fc1affbb1/d13fd581b162066d?#d13fd581b162066d

>>> "Where were you born, since you brought it up? What's your alma mater? Where do you live? Whom among the research community have you met? Where have you presented? Why don't you have a photo of yourself at your blog?" <<<

Gee, I didn't realize a grueling examination was going to be required
in order to battle some conspiracy theorists on a series of JFK
Internet forums/(fora).

But, even though it's none of your business, what the heck, I have
nothing to hide:

>>> "Where were you born?" <<<

You can find that answer here (might as well make you do a little leg
work for your answers, right?):

www.youtube.com/user/dvp1122

>>> "What's your alma mater?" <<<

Baxter Elementary School. ;)

REPLAY:

>>> "What's your alma mater?" <<<

Don't have one. In fact, I never even graduated high school. Dropped
out in the 10th grade. (I did attend Baxter though.)

>>> "Where do you live?" <<<

You can find that answer here (on full display):

www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1FDW1SPYKB354

>>> "Whom among the research community have you met?" <<<

Do e-mail conversations with Dale Myers, Gary Mack, John McAdams, Ken
Rahn, Richard Trask, Steve Barber, Hugh Aynesworth, Robert Huffaker,
T. Mack Durham, David Lifton, James Fetzer, Wallace Milam, and Vincent
Bugliosi's secretary count? (Prob'ly not, huh?)

If those e-mails don't count, then my answer is: Not a living soul.

I do have a collection of Cincinnati Reds' baseball player autographs,
though (from 1972 and 1973)....including All-Star greats Johnny Bench,
Joe Morgan, and Tony Perez.

www.amazon.com/review/R2PS4G6C1B0NMX

And I've also got a copy of the best and most comprehensive JFK-
assassination book ever written ("Reclaiming History") that has been
inscribed by the book's author, Vince Bugliosi, with some very nice
comments to me.

Does any of that stuff gain me any points? (Most likely not, I'm
guessing.)

~shrug~

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

>>> "Where have you presented?" <<<

Do alt.assassination.jfk and Amazon.com and www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com
count? ;) (Prob'ly not, huh?)

So....my answer, then, would have to be: Nowhere.

I did receive this e-mail from a fan of my JFK Blog last year, though.
Will this help me pass this nerve-racking test?:

"Good day to you, David. Yes, my e-mail address is new to you,
but you might remember some messages we recently exchanged through
YouTube. .... Regarding your BlogSpot Web page re the JFK
assassination -- several adjectives come to mind: "Amazing,
comprehensive, overwhelming, thorough, extensive, high-quality," and
how about just "Wow!" No, I guess you won't let me liken your Web
page to the Warren Commission Report, but your efforts are beyond my
comprehension, David.

"Let me just say that this apparently represents a life-long
devotion to thoroughly documenting a tremendous wealth of information
pertaining to the events of that terrible day. It's much more than a
mere collection of photos, newspaper clippings, and media broadcasts.

"While my review of your BlogSpot page hasn't even begun to
scratch the surface, I will dare to say that short of the Warren
Commission's library of assassination-related evidence, your BlogSpot
page has GOT TO BE the most comprehensive collection of assassination-
related material available on the Web.

"This is obviously not the product of a weekend- or months-long
whim. Even if you could work on a full-time basis toward achieving
this, I suspect that just the research, not to mention all the other
work required to produce this Web Page, at the very least must have
taken the better part of a year. And if there were other things in
your life that consumed part of your time, no one would blame you for
taking much, much longer, if necessary, to complete such a formidable
project in such fine fashion as you did.

"I should take a moment to explain something, David. If you're a
skeptical person as I am, or if someone you don't know (me) seems to
be heaping large amounts of praise upon you, it could seem like a "set-
up" or the person who's so generous with all the compliments could be
getting ready to ask for a favor. No, not here, David. You can rest
certain that I won't be asking any nosy questions and won't be trying
to get copies of anything either. ....

"When I see something that's wonderful and worthy of praise, I
want to take a little time to say how grateful I am for having
experienced something I so much enjoyed. And if it wouldn't take too
much of my time, then why shouldn't I take a moment to say something
nice to the person(s) responsible?" -- Tony M.; September 4, 2008

>>> "Why don't you have a photo of yourself at your blog?" <<<

Because I don't want a photo of myself at my blog. Way too ugly. My
"JFK Official Portrait" signature photo is my trademark. I like that a
lot better.

[END OF DVP GRILLING SESSION.]

Addendum Questionnaire for "jfk2...@gmail.com":

Okay, Mr./Mrs. "jfk2...@gmail.com", it's time to turn the tables. I've
answered your series of nosy questions. Now, it's your turn to do the
answering. Don't hold back now. Spill your guts.....

Where were you born? _________
What's your alma mater? _________
Where do you live? _________
Whom among the research community have you met? _________
Where have you presented? _________
What is your shoe size? _________
What is your favorite hot food? _________
What is your least favorite cold food? _________
Can you explain what "Anamorphic Widescreen" means? _________
Who did you vote for in the 1972 Presidential election? _________
Do you say "to-MAY-to" or "to-MAH-to"? _________
What year did Alfred Hitchcock make "Dial M For Murder"? _________
What was your 2nd-grade teacher's name? _________
Do you like cheese on your hamburgers? _________
Do you agree with me that James H. Fetzer is a kook? _________
Was Gordon Arnold really in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63? _________
Do you agree with me that it's foolish to ever pay for shipping &
handling via an online purchase when the option for Free Shipping is
also available? _________
Have you ever seen a UFO? _________
Does the name Larry Biittner mean anything to you? _________

[END QUIZ.]

I'll tally up your score after reviewing your exam answers. A score of
less than 85 will result in your being expelled from class for the
remainder of the 2009 conspiracy-seeking season.

Good luck.

[Jeopardy music commencing...]

www.youtube.com/profile?user=dvp1122&view=playlists

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Jan 27, 2009, 2:29:43 PM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 11:23 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> So, no, I have no real desire to "clear that up" anytime soon. If the
> silly CTers who think I'm really several other people want to think
> that....let them. Heck, a CTer or two in the past actually alleged
> that I was Vincent Bugliosi in disguise. And what's not to like about
> that?!
>
> There's probably nothing I could do to make those people stop
> believing that fantasy anyway. After all, most of those same kooks
> actually think that a THREE-BULLET substitute for the Single-Bullet
> Theory is a MORE REASONABLE and accurate explanation for the wounding
> of JFK and JBC than is the SBT.
>
> So, as you can see, that's the type of conspiratorial mentality I'm up
> against here. And who can fight imagination? It almost always trumps
> reality in a conspiracist's world.

> LOL. Yeah, I've been "evasive" by forthrightly answering every single
> question that was asked of me. LOL.
>
> See what I mean? I can't win even when I answer everything that's put
> to me. I love it!

> are not an alias." <<<
>
> Another "LOL" needs to go here (for sure).
>
> And just exactly what kind of "documentation" do you (or anyone)
> possess to show that the "He's Using Multiple Aliases" and "DVP Is
> Reitzes" rumors are correct? Anything at all?
>
> IOW -- Is the burden of proof on ME here? Or should it be on the ill-
> informed people who make the accusations?
>
> I guess nothing short of a birth certificate will suffice here, huh?
>
> Oops. No, that won't be good enough either. Because some kook could
> say that all I did was swipe this guy's birth certificate:
>
> www.themeterman.com.au/about_us.php
>
> ALIAS ADDENDUM:
>
> BTW, I want to fill people in on how I think this whole hilarious "DVP
> Is Dave Reitzes" thing got started (and it's a real howl too):
>
> As far as I am aware, the one and only person (i.e., kook) who
> apparently got it into his head a while back that Mr. Reitzes and I
> might be the same person is David G. Healy. Nobody else that I know of
> is responsible for spreading such a rumor. Now, I admit, I could be
> wrong about that. But based on my knowledge here at these forums,
> Healy The Crackpipe is the seed that sprouted the idiocy.
>
> And do you know what it was that caused Healy to initially "suspect"
> such a thing? Here's the answer: He looked at this stats page for the
> alt.conspiracy.jfk forum:
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/about
>
> ....And Healy came to the conclusion that DVP and Reitzes were the
> same entity because the total number of posts is similar for each of
> those names; plus the fact that Reitzes is listed as the #7 all-time
> acj contributor, while I'm listed directly underneath him in the #8
> slot.
>
> Therefore, per Mr. Healy, Reitzes and myself MUST be the very same
> person.
>
> Great detective work, huh?
>
> (Basil Rathbone just turned over in his grave after reading that.)

son we KNOW what USENET Lone Nutters are trying to do, you in
particular -- you're a fool son, an utter fool.... carry on

(pssst this USENET board will never become a clone for
alt.assassination.jfk, despite .john's fondest wet-dream.... we KNOW,
hon!

David Von Pein

Jan 27, 2009, 2:32:46 PM1/27/09

aeffects

Jan 27, 2009, 4:02:07 PM1/27/09

bump

Dave Reitzes

Jan 27, 2009, 6:12:29 PM1/27/09

Oh, how I loathe the attention. \:^)

Newcomers, lurkers, curious people of all kinds, please check out my
website for feature articles, book reviews, documents, and loads of
useful links:

http://www.jfk-online.com

Dave

Dave Reitzes

Jan 27, 2009, 6:15:06 PM1/27/09
On Jan 26, 5:51�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ecfe5...

You forgot one question:

Which assassination-related argument of David Von Pein's have you
refuted?

Be specific and cite your sources.

Dave

YoHarvey

Jan 27, 2009, 7:02:08 PM1/27/09
> Dave- Hide quoted text -

DVP - Dave Reitzes - A NEW CONSPIRACY......brought to you by the LN's
of America!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 1, 2009, 5:53:16 PM2/1/09

Here's a little something that indicates that certain people at The
Education Forum can't even follow the progression of a simple forum
thread, and are unable to identify the people who are making the
posts. (It's either that explanation, or Bill Kelly just simply cannot
read....or he thinks that Mr. Slattery [aka "slats"] is another one of
the many fake names I'm supposed to be using on the Internet, per the
conspiracy kooks.)

William Kelly of The Education Forum said this in the post linked
below:

"Apparently Von Pein is not his real name and he's so afraid of
the truth he won't post a picture of himself, so he's disqualified on
two points. He's concerned about his "privacy"? He calls Simkin a
crackpot and me a flying monkey but doesn't have the balls to join the
debate?" -- William Kelly; 02/01/09

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13965&view=findpost&p=162299

Kelly (as well as Pat Speer) seem to think that I wrote the post
linked below:

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/912fbc1f4e9aa1f7

Somebody should teach William Kelly how to read forum posts. Because
it's quite obvious that the post which Kelly/Speer credit as being
mine was written by "slats", who used to post common-sense stuff at
The Edu. Forum, which is why the kooks hated his guts there too.

Another interesting (and deceptive) thing that Kelly did in the above
Education Forum post was to add in the web address to my JFK Blog at
the bottom of that message. Kelly added that weblink HIMSELF. Because
that link does not appear in either my original post to which "slats"
was responding or in the post "slats" made.

Seems to me as though Mr. Kelly is trying to pull the wool over
somebody's eyes there at the Edu. Forum by ADDING IN something that
never appeared in the aaj posts he was quoting from, making it look as
if I (DVP), myself, had "signed" that post with my blog address.
That's pretty darn deceptive, IMO.

Anyway, maybe I should thank Mr. Kelly for the free advertising, since
I have no way of posting a link to my JFK Blog on that Edu. Forum
myself.

BTW/FYI:

I did not refuse to post a picture of myself during my short-lived
stay at The Education Forum in July of 2006. I told Mr. Simkin that I
did not have any picture to post (which was the absolute truth; I had
none at all available).

I was in the process of trying to work out some kind of a compromise
regarding my adhering to the Forum rule about all members being
required to put a picture in their profiles (even though, as I pointed
out to Mr. Simkin at that time, there were several long-time forum
members in mid-2006 who were not fulfilling that requirement as well),
when Mr. Simkin decided to cut off my membership after only four days
of posting. Therefore, no such "photo compromise" could be worked out.

aeffects

Feb 1, 2009, 5:54:33 PM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 2:37 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Here's a little something that indicates that certain people at The
> Education Forum can't even follow the progression of a simple forum
> thread, and are unable to identify the people who are making the
> posts. (It's either that explanation, or Bill Kelly just simply cannot
> read....or he thinks that Mr. Slattery [aka "slats"] is another one of
> the many fake names I'm supposed to be using on the Internet, per the
> conspiracy kooks.)
>
> William Kelly of The Education Forum said this in the post linked
> below:
>
>       "Apparently Von Pein is not his real name and he's so afraid of
> the truth he won't post a picture of himself, so he's disqualified on
> two points. He's concerned about his "privacy"? He calls Simkin a
> crackpot and me a flying monkey but doesn't have the balls to join the
> debate?" -- William Kelly; 02/01/09
>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13965&view=find...
> regarding my adhering to the Forum rule about all members must place a

> picture in their profiles (even though, as I pointed out to Mr. Simkin
> at that time in 2006, there were several long-time members in mid-'06

> who were not fulfilling that requirement as well), when Mr. Simkin
> decided to cut off my membership after only four days of posting.
> Therefore, no such "photo compromise" could be worked out.

you're lieing and denial is your only weapon, hon..... you're
defeated.... nad-up, troll!

David Von Pein

Feb 1, 2009, 6:16:29 PM2/1/09

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b36952c6d1927688

REPEATED PASSAGE FROM THE ABOVE LONGER POST (JUST FOR EMPHASIS,
BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS REALLY QUITE INTERESTING):

Seems to me as though Mr. [William] Kelly is trying to pull the wool

aeffects

Feb 1, 2009, 6:29:33 PM2/1/09

son, you've answered your own post 3 times now, are you feeling faint?
An episode coming on perhaps? Perk up, we ALL know your a liar and a
ghost. Ya don't dance for shit, either.... Carry on, troll!

psmi...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 9:53:00 AM2/11/09
On Jan 24, 11:24 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I have no idea.
>
> Sent to Area 51 perhaps?

I've been concerned about her disappearance also. I sure hope they
didn't get at/to her.

David Von Pein

Feb 16, 2009, 4:13:45 AM2/16/09

>>> "I am envious of DVP's ability to get under the skin of the kooks. Just posting the truth in kook havens have gotten kooks in many quarters abuzz with concern. Even to the point of mentioning him on paranoid retard radio. It's quite an accomplishment." <<<

"Paranoid Retard Radio". I love it! Love it! Thanks, Bud. That is the
funniest thing I've read in a long time (well, since you last called
Walt a "retard", that is; when you do that, I always burst out
laughing as well, because the moniker fits him so nicely).

Maybe we could change the name of "Black Op Radio" to "The PRR
Network" (The Paranoid Retard Radio Network). Seems to fits very well,
in fact.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13965

As I perused "The Education Forum" today (which could also easily be
renamed "The Paranoid Research Center" [PRC]), I took note (as
expected) of the many errors that popped up in the posts within the
thread that I've linked above.

One of the "PRC's" conspiracy theorists said:

"I'm curious to find out who Von Pein actually is [I'm assuming
it's a nom de plume]..."

Now, I ask a logical question after seeing the above CTer's comment:
Why in the world would that CTer automatically "assume" that my name
is a pen name or a fake name of some kind?

Just....why? I truly do not understand such a CTer mindset.

Another CTer couldn't help but bellow:

"Yea, even though he's a nitwit, there's no need to be insulting
him by implying he's one and the same as David Reitzes, as I can
attest they are two different nitwits who don't have the gonads to
sign on here and talk honestly about the assassination of President
Kennedy. And indeed, instead of rising above mere debunkers and
generating new and usefull [sic] knowledge and research, they decided
they liked being nitwit schmucks and distractions. They could have
been contenders though...if they only had the gonads."

Maybe that CTer (William Kelly), who joined the PRC (aka "The
Education Forum") on October 20, 2005, doesn't recall the fact that I
did, indeed, "sign on" and "talk[ed] honestly about the assassination"
at that forum (in July 2006)....and I posted more than 70 messages
filled with the evidence and basic common sense about the murder of
John Kennedy.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.blogger.com/profile/12501570830179992520

David Von Pein

Feb 16, 2009, 4:25:09 AM2/16/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ecfe599fc1affbb1/d13fd581b162066d?#d13fd581b162066d

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26fc1d9cb8fafc3f

>>> "Where were you born, since you brought it up? What's your alma mater? Where do you live? Whom among the research community have you met? Where have you presented? Why don't you have a photo of yourself at your blog?" <<<

Gee, I didn't realize a grueling examination was going to be required
in order to battle some conspiracy theorists on a series of JFK
Internet forums/(fora).

But, even though it's none of your business, what the heck, I have
nothing to hide:

>>> "Where were you born?" <<<

Richmond, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_Indiana

Baxter Elementary School. ;)

REPLAY:

>>> "Where do you live?" <<<

www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1FDW1SPYKB354

www.amazon.com/review/R2PS4G6C1B0NMX

~shrug~

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

>>> "Where have you presented?" <<<

Addendum Questionnaire for Pamela:

Okay, Pam, it's time to turn the tables. I've answered your series of

[END QUIZ.]

Good luck.

[Jeopardy music commencing...]

www.blogger.com/profile/12501570830179992520

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 16, 2009, 4:33:47 AM2/16/09
Black Op Radio and the Simkin Board have no use for know it all
smartypants that aren't mentally open to conspiracy-who just whine! and
whine! and whine! Who aren't fulfilled unless they are arguing. Laz...

Bud

Feb 16, 2009, 7:13:20 PM2/16/09

Do you ever wake up to a dry bed?