How does Bugliosi rate on Amazon.com?

Richard

Jun 15, 2009, 6:41:51 PM6/15/09
Well, when I did a search using "jfk assassination" in the books category,
Reclaiming History was listed at number......236. Out of a total of
......351.

Mean anything? Hmmm, dunno......

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2009, 8:11:12 PM6/15/09

Sure does, it means that you idiots fall for and buy any fantasy CT
book on the market and thats why these "CT Authors" keep writing,
because the morons will buy buy buy and put money in the authors
pocket.

rwalker

Jun 15, 2009, 8:31:47 PM6/15/09

Interesting, when I search with "jfk assassination" in the books
category, sorted by relevance, Bugliosi comes in at no. 10 out of
2,446 results.

bigdog

Jun 15, 2009, 9:07:32 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 6:41 pm, "Richard" <richcole...@sysmatrix.net> wrote:

It doesn't matter. Bugliosi's book was written for the ages. It wasn't
written for today's market where bullshit will always trump substance.
Bugliosi's book will be an important work long after all the crap has
been long forgotten.

aeffects

Jun 15, 2009, 9:17:38 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 6:07 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 6:41 pm, "Richard" <richcole...@sysmatrix.net> wrote:
>
> > Well, when I did a search using "jfk assassination" in the books category,
> > Reclaiming History was listed at number......236. Out of a total of
> > ......351.
>
> > Mean anything? Hmmm, dunno......
>
> It doesn't matter. Bugliosi's book was written for the ages.

that was the WCR asshole..... get your liars straighened out, willya
shithead...... carry on

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 16, 2009, 12:20:42 AM6/16/09

FWIW, as of the writing of this post (at 12:12 AM EDT, 06/16/09)......

When using the search words "KENNEDY ASSASSINATION", Mr. Bugliosi's
"Four Days In November" shows up as #1, and "Reclaiming History" is #3
(out of 1,288 books):

www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_ys?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=kennedy+assassination&x=0&y=0

And when searching for books under the search paramaters of just
"ASSASSINATION", "RH" shows up as #12 (out of 5,048):

www.amazon.com/s/qid=1245125151/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&rs=&keywords=assassination&rh=n%3A!1000%2Ci%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3Aassassination&page=1

And when searching for "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY BOOK REVIEW", somebody we all know and love
very much occupies the #5 spot via such a Google Web search (as of
this minute): ~grin~

www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Reclaiming+History+The+Assassination+Of+President+John+F.+Kennedy+Book+Review&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

bigdog

Jun 16, 2009, 11:07:42 AM6/16/09
Unlike ALL conspiracy books, Bugliosi's work was not intended to
appeal to the pop culture. It was intended to be a serious historical
work that would be used as a reference for future historians. Hence
the meticulous research conducted over decades. The conspiracy books
get cranked out as if they were coming off an assembly line. It takes
just months, perhaps just weeks to throw one together. It doesn't
matter if the claims in them get thoroughly debunked. The cash cow of
conspiracy mythology will have spit out new earnings by then for the
charlatans, and next week, somebody else will come out with a new
theory, even loonier than the previous one. It's a brilliant business
model. As a firm believer in capitalism, I do not begrudge these folks
their right to separate the fools from their money.

Steve

Jun 16, 2009, 11:18:46 AM6/16/09

The writings of Einstein don't rank very highly on the Amazon hit list
either--does that mean that Einstein was wrong in his conclusions?
Incidentally, Twilight and Harry Potter rank VERY highly.

Mean anything....hmmmmm.....