Outstanding Interview With Dr. Robert McClelland

1 view

David Von Pein

Dec 12, 2010, 5:32:50 AM12/12/10

In late 2009, Parkland Hospital physician Robert McClelland was
interviewed for 80 minutes on Canadian radio, and the result was a
really terrific and informative program, with all kinds of interesting
snippets of info being revealed by Dr. McClelland.

IMO, you can take McClelland's "The Mob Did It" conspiracy theories
about JFK's assassination and dump them in the nearest trash can, but
apart from the doctor's silly conspiracy talk, this interview is
extremely good. It is certainly one of the very best interviews that
I've ever heard with any of the Parkland doctors.

I've created both video and audio versions of the McClelland interview
(linked below):

---------------------------------

VIDEO VERSION:

http://YouTube.com/view_play_list?p=AD5061F3D87DB11F

---------------------------------

AUDIO VERSION:

http://Box.net/shared/hhximlr7z4

---------------------------------

lazu...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 4:00:28 PM12/13/10
We may have a first..grab yer socks..n' hose..n' pull..after thousands
and thousands of inane, insipid, and devious carpet bomb postings- Von
Pein actually posted something worth reading...Laz

Ben Holmes

Dec 13, 2010, 9:40:23 PM12/13/10
In article <29247-4D0...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

>We may have a first..grab yer socks..n' hose..n' pull..after thousands
>and thousands of inane, insipid, and devious carpet bomb postings- Von
>Pein actually posted something worth reading...Laz

What a shame... he's on my killfile list, and you didn't quote it.

I guess I'll have to be forever denied the wit & wisdom of 'DVP'...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

David Von Pein

Dec 14, 2010, 5:28:40 AM12/14/10

TONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "So do you agree with Dr. McClelland's observation that there was a wound in the left temple?" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I guess you must not have listened very carefully to the whole
interview, Tony.

McClelland, in the very same 2009 radio interview, later said that we
was pretty sure there was no wound at all in the "left temple".

The only reason he thought there might have been was because Dr.
Marion Jenkins had apparently made a motion to McClelland in the ER
that McClelland took to mean that Jenkins thought there was a wound
there in the left temple.

Unfortunately, Dr. McClelland wrote down that bogus "left temple"
observation in his notes that he wrote up right after the
assassination. But even McClelland himself now says there was "no
wound" in the left temple.

Didn't you hear him say those wounds ("There was no wound in the left
temple") during that 2009 interview, Tony?

http://Box.net/shared/hhximlr7z4

mucher1

Dec 14, 2010, 5:33:16 AM12/14/10
On 14 Dec., 03:40, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <29247-4D06896C-8...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>,
> lazuli...@webtv.net says...

> >We may have a first..grab yer socks..n' hose..n' pull..after thousands
> >and thousands of inane, insipid, and devious carpet bomb postings- Von
> >Pein actually posted something worth reading...Laz
>
> What a shame... he's on my killfile list, and you didn't quote it.
>
> I guess I'll have to be forever denied the wit & wisdom of 'DVP'...

Not necessarily. You could grow a pair and un-killfile your dreaded
opponents.

curtjester1

Dec 14, 2010, 8:57:48 AM12/14/10

Even LN'ers trip themselves up afterawhile if they keep on, Laz. The
MCaDamican Nut put the Bill Drenas articles on Car Number 10 Where Are
You? and the Top Ten Record Store articles on his website which are
quite good and beyond the normal CT research found in books.
And..it's a nice way to get a hold of witness testimony of individuals
by the WC....

CJ

lazu...@webtv.net

Dec 16, 2010, 4:00:40 PM12/16/10
Yup..that's true CJ-there are a few good articles over there-Lifton on
Dr. Grossman was excellent, Palamara on the SS likewise, maybe a couple
others...but not a high percentage...Laz