There coming out of the woodwork at YouTube ! : Listen to these MOMO's ! They all sound like Gil Judas !

cdddraftsman

Jul 4, 2007, 4:52:36 PM7/4/07
SonOfYoungWood :
Wow. Imagine if there are assassins at every motorcade back then,
hoping for an opening or something...?

Persinos :
The real terrorists are Bush and company. They have been doing it for
a long time. For a while before we joined the allies the u.s. was
considering joining Germany. Ford, Limberg, Prescott Bush all those
greedy fascists the Cockafellers all were pro German and Anti Semites.
America is the New Nazi Germany. And I say that on July 4th. I am a
patriot and I love this country but am sick of the fascists.  It's
only giong to get worse.

WarCrime911 :
I hate NAZIs and I HATE terrorists! Bush's grandfather funded the
NAZIs through the UNION BANK with Allen Dulles who oversaw the JFK
assassination investigation!! Look up the DAVID SANCHEZ MORALES
connection between JFK and RFK! fucking government LIARS! Stop Lying
for the Government! The CIA killed JFK because he was gonna spill the
beans on the CIA DRUG DEALING and the Roswell Incident! Go read
"Behold a Pale Horse"

Midgetbrains :
RIGHT ON WARCRIME911!!

WarCrime911 :
E. Howard Hunt admitted on his death bed to a conspiracy! He places
Lucien Sarti on the grassy knoll. He says David Sanchez Morales was
involved in the assassination conspiracy which is the same guy who
killed RFK!!! Other names involved in the JFK assassination
conspiracy: Lyndon B Johnson, Cord Meyer Jr, Richard Nixon, Clay Shaw,
George H. W. Bush, Frank Sturgis, and did I mention George H. W.
Bush??? Keep researching your conspiracy one day you'll know as much
as me!

WhlGrl8s542 :
Not bad. This website is pretty neat for lovable girls !

Joeclarlk :
Obviously, the agent was initally instructed to take his position in
the rear and was called off by an asshole that was in on it. The
secret service agents standing in the rear may not have stopped
Kennedy from being hit buy the first shot, but there would not have
been a second. They were trained to cover him. They were out of
position because they were put there.

Tomzen9 :
Kennedy was assasinated byt the Evil that runs the planet because he
spoke out against the Ruling Secret Socities and because he want to
give American Interest Free Money.
Who said Everything that happens in politics is meant to happen.
Including Assasinations? JFK himself ?.

Eyupyk :
Kennedy was peacemaker man.American war machine never like him.He must
killed by weapon dealers and bankers...CIA and US burokracy became
hitman for their president.Tis is dramatically tragedy for peacefull
humans...

2grigsm :
the body guards were be human sheilds

tanveers584 :
Not bad. There are a ton of nekkid girls at CAMZNOW DOT COM

Jefferya17 :
I think we all remember where we were on that grave November day in
1963, I was in the Texas Book depository building.

ZFlipDog :
spooky - how do I know that clip is from the same day??

Jasbcor :
Ok, so where's the continuing vid?

Wibblywobbly1 :
Within 2 years of the murder, everyone who had witnessed it at close
quarters was dead. Fact.The most revealing video has never been
released. Johnson's secretary said that Johnson admitted he arranged
it.There isn't a bat's chance in hell that a trained sniper would take
more than a single shot.There isn't a hope that LHO would have made
that shot, at that distance, at a moving target, with that accuracy,
several times.LHO was shot.JFK was murdered because he stood against
the NWO.

Iwasjusthinkn :
President Kennedy's Head flew off the back of the car. That is what
his wife was reaching to get on the trunk. That means he was shot from
the grassy knoll.

cdddraftsman
To : wibblywobblybrainsuphisbutt
Mrs.Kennedy died in 1993 , John Connally in 1994 and his wife in
2006 . It's been a while since I've heard a person talk with his head
that far up his asshole ! Do you hear echo's ? BTW , the rest of your
post was full of shit also ! Hahahahahah ! D U N C E !

The preceeding was in tribute to Gil Judas and his betrayal of the
country he loves to stab in the back . If anyone meets up with this
guy on the streets , pay him back in kind !

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2007, 6:19:52 PM7/4/07

Well Craftsman, looks like you've found all of Chico's and Riclands
fan club.
Another group of pickle brains on the loose

Gil Jesus

Jul 4, 2007, 8:26:40 PM7/4/07
More make-believe comments. Why don't you ever post the links so we
can see those comments for ourselves ?

You have the IQ of lint.

aeffects

Jul 4, 2007, 10:35:52 PM7/4/07

the illiterates need hope, Gil. Let us not step in their way on that
happy road to the BOTTOM...

David Von Pein

Jul 4, 2007, 10:49:08 PM7/4/07
<Peter, Paul, And Mary on>

"Where have all the bullets gone?
Long time loooook-ing....

Where have all the bullets gone?
Why have they gone awaaaaay?"

</PPM off>

http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B0009YA39U001005/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_005/105-4913190-2911629

Along the same lines:

THE JFK ASSASSINATION....IN VERSE:

A one-patsy plot featuring more than one gun?
Why would that plan be needed to get the job done?

Did the plotters get lucky when Oswald wouldn't crack?
Or could it be true that Lee really did kill Jack?

The Z-Film, the photos, the gun, and every shell...
Is there ANYTHING in this case that kooks think doesn't smell?

A plot of this size was a pretty big job...
How many were there -- an Army-sized mob?

Is there any coherence to any kook's plots?
I kinda doubt it -- they've got from 4 to 12 shots!

Did Badge Man really fire the head shot that day?
And if he did -- where's the BOH spray?

I have a feeling the conspiracy end is near...
Because Bugliosi is here -- and he's an LNer kooks should fear.

tomnln

Jul 4, 2007, 11:02:41 PM7/4/07
Look where they put the note Oswald delivered to the Dallas FBI office.
Look where they put the 4 fragments they took outta JBC's wrist.
Look where they put the Mauser.
Look where they put part 3 of the P O Box application.

There's MORE.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jul 4, 2007, 11:06:12 PM7/4/07
On Jul 4, 7:49 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> <Peter, Paul, And Mary on>
>
> "Where have all the bullets gone?
> Long time loooook-ing....
>
> Where have all the bullets gone?
> Why have they gone awaaaaay?"
>
> </PPM off>
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B0009YA39U001005/ref=mu_sam...

> Along the same lines:
>
> THE JFK ASSASSINATION....IN VERSE:
>
> A one-patsy plot featuring more than one gun?
> Why would that plan be needed to get the job done?
>
> Did the plotters get lucky when Oswald wouldn't crack?
> Or could it be true that Lee really did kill Jack?
>
> The Z-Film, the photos, the gun, and every shell...
> Is there ANYTHING in this case that kooks think doesn't smell?
>
> A plot of this size was a pretty big job...
> How many were there -- an Army-sized mob?
>
> Is there any coherence to any kook's plots?
> I kinda doubt it -- they've got from 4 to 12 shots!
>
> Did Badge Man really fire the head shot that day?
> And if he did -- where's the BOH spray?

where is the top of JFK'shead in Z-318-20, it shows backup in Z-321 --
amazing

cdddraftsman

Jul 5, 2007, 1:00:33 AM7/5/07