OSWALD'S MOVEMENTS VS. THE SECRET SERVICE RECONSTRUCTION OF LHO'S MOVEMENTS

David Von Pein

Feb 16, 2009, 4:02:18 AM2/16/09

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/e3b30aa24c22cd66/c2c2907a06d20d08?#c2c2907a06d20d08

>>> "I picked up a copy [of] the WCR at the flea market for a buck (not bad for the unvarnished truth), and I was reading that very passage last night. I liked where it said when Howell [sic; Howlett] was timed walking at 1 minute, 18 seconds, and at a fast walk he did it in 1 minute, 14 seconds. <snicker> He only shaved 4 seconds off by hurrying?" <<<

Yeah, Bud, I've thought about that whopping "4-second" differential
myself in the past.

But whether it be 1:14 or 1:18, the main point is -- either
reconstructed time STILL would be TIME ENOUGH to do what Lee Oswald
did do on 11/22/63 and be on the second floor in time to encounter
Marrion Baker and Roy Truly (when we base this event on the proverbial
"HE DID IT ALL WITHIN 90 SECONDS" timeline estimate, that is; and all
timelines are only estimates, of course).

But, in reality, my guess is that Oswald probably had MORE than just
the "90 seconds" that was estimated by Baker, et al. Because Officer
Baker stated that his March 1964 re-creations of his movements were to
be considered THE MINIMUM amount of time that it would have taken him
to get to the 2nd Floor. In all probability, per Baker's own
testimony, it took him longer on November 22 to get to the second
floor than it took during his re-created version of events the
following March.

>>> "There are no established times for these things. What the WC should have done is try to determine the fastest time a person could leave the window, dump the rifle, and get to the second floor lunchroom. This is the only real time needed, the bare minimum, to determine if it was doable. And the bare minimum was never determined by the WC as far as I can tell." <<<

That's for sure. Just take a look at the 1963 Secret Service
Reconstruction Film (which is available on DVD at the link below), and
watch the Secret Service agent, who is moving at a snail's pace while
walking across the sixth floor. It's hilarious.

Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, quite obviously and quite logically, would
have been moving much, much faster than we see the Secret Service
agent moving in the reconstruction film.

DVD LINK:
www.amazon.com/dp/B001201SAS

www.JFK-Audio-Video-Page.blogspot.com

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com