Re: Hany Farid - Oswald Backyard Photo claims

aeffects

Mar 2, 2010, 12:46:25 AM3/2/10
On Feb 27, 5:54 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 2/27/2010 12:48 AM, cdddraftsman wrote:
>

> > On Feb 26, 10:28 am, Thalia<thaliac...@hotmail.com>  wrote:
> >> Has anyone read the complete analysis Hany Farid from Dartmouth has
> >> completed on Oswald's backyard photos? The last I heard he popped up,
> >> told the people at the Huff Post the photos were genuine, then that's
> >> it. Here is a critique of this Professor and his "claims:"http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5611.shtml
>
> > On Feb 26, 10:28 am, Thalia<thaliac...@hotmail.com>  wrote:
> >> Has anyone read the complete analysis Hany Farid from Dartmouth has
> >> completed on Oswald's backyard photos? The last I heard he popped up,
> >> told the people at the Huff Post the photos were genuine, then that's
> >> it. Here is a critique of this Professor and his "claims:"http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5611.shtml
>
> > You know for a person that professes that she "Don't care" when a
> > retraction is posted blasting your premise on tenuous 'conspiracy
> > hypothesis' ..... you're so bright eyed and bushy tailed when one is
> > posted that blasts the 'lone gunman theory' .
>
> > If you had any knowledge about the difference between a 'hypothesis'
> > and a 'theory' you (like JFK) would show less 'profile' and more
> > 'courage' .
>
> > Typical past debunking efforts have all gone some what like this :
>
> > Start ....
>
> > The 1981 Committee on Ballistic Acoustics was charged with reviewing
> > the HSCA’s acoustic evidence , they concluded that the acoustic
> > evidence of conspiracy was invalid. Donald Thomas who reportedly
> > performed the first independent peer review of the HSCA’s work and who
> > people think was “an expert on acoustic testing” never read Thomas’own
> > report on his work with the acoustic evidence in which he acknowledges
> > that "he is not an acoustic expert" *.
>
> > * Dr. Donald B. Thomas, “Hear No Evil : The Acoustical Evidence in the
> > Kennedy Assassination,” November 17, 2001, p.1
>
> > Dale Myers :  http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/acoustics.htm
>
> Dale Myers is not an acoustics expert. He is a cover-up expert.
> Steve Barber is not an acoustics expert. He is a drummer.

damn.... second time I've agreed with Marsh in 24 hours

> > I count the minutes until this latest debunking is found to have
> > sprung more leaks than JFK in Dealey Plaza .
>
> > tl
>
> > There's more !
>
> > CIA planes did land in Poland, flight logs show :
> >http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2011157647_renditio...
>
> > Wow ! Here's a golden opportunity for the CIA to get themselves off
> > the hook (And tomnln off the trail of the assassins) ! All they have
> > to do is find Polands 'hanger 18' where JFK was reported to be alive ,
> > in a incubator , until technology allows him to recover , all reported
> > in the National Inquirer ..... This Nations Most Hallowed
> > Newspaper .....
>
> > Still more :
>
> > This looks interesting :
>
> > "THEORIES ON JFK ASSASSINATION" -- Monday, March 1, 6:30-8 p.m. --
> > instructor, Gene Dreyfus -- $10, $15 with guest.
> >http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100225/ENTERTAINME...
>
> > Muchmore : Riddle me this Batwomen ? :
>
> > If La Taco is a spoof of Taco Bell, and Taco Bell's famous "Run for the
> > Border" line is mentioned in "Jennifer Lopez"'s song, "Taco- Flavored
> > Kisses." La Taco should be El Taco, which would make it a spoof of Del
> > Taco .... Right ?

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2010, 4:10:04 AM3/2/10
This idiot's claims are pathetic-Jim Marrs and Jack White have undressed
this ass clown for all the world to see...Laz

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2010, 5:36:26 AM3/2/10
None so blind as those who don't wanna see-when they look at the ZFilm
they don't see the back and to the left motion, they see a neuromuscular
reaction, a jet effect even -when they look at the BY Photos- they don't
see photos that could change a ten in three's, their that queer, no
they see commie Oswald holding a rifle he used to kill the president and
the pistol he used to kill Officer Tippit-when they look at the magic
bullet-they don't see something that no one would accept in their own
family, but yes, it's not only possible Virginia...it makes perfect
sense... and, none of these jackasses from Bugliosi on down has the
balls to debate in a public forum without them setting the ground
rules...Laz

David Von Pein

Mar 2, 2010, 5:49:22 AM3/2/10

To all CTers,

Was Lawrence Schiller (in 1967) a fake and a fraud too when his
3/31/67 on-site re-creation at 214 Neely Street in Dallas established
as FACT that a STRAIGHT nose shadow is perfectly consistent with an
ANGLED body shadow when a person is photographed from the Neely St.
backyard?

Is the re-creation photo shown by Schiller in this 1967 video a fake
too?:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/oswald-backyard-photos.html

IOW -- When do conspiracy-happy kooks cease being conspiracy kooks
when it comes to the authenticity of the Backyard Photos?

David Von Pein

Mar 2, 2010, 6:31:14 AM3/2/10

RE: THE SHADOWS IN THE BACKYARD PHOTOGRAPHS.....

I've also always thought the "nose shadow" argument was a pretty silly
one for the following reason too:

Since the nose shadow is a very SHORT shadow (being seen only on Lee
Oswald's upper lip), I've always wondered why the conspiracy theorists
seemed to think the shadow should look any different than it does in
the backyard pictures.

IOW -- There isn't really ENOUGH OF A SHADOW there to be able to say
that the nose shadow is positively inconsistent with the much longer
and larger angled body shadow.

Plus, as Lawrence Schiller proved beyond all doubt via his re-creation
backyard photo taken on 3/31/67, the straight nose shadow is 100%
consistent with an angled body shadow.

Hence, the conspiracy promoters who continue to claim that the
differing shadow "angles" prove the backyard pictures are fakes are
just flat-out wrong.

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/045b.+BACKYARD+PHOTO+OF+LEE+HARVEY+OSWALD?gda=neFS-VsAAADQI8aFoPPpMPozfQ5vu_qQq-Uu3vYmwfQjaIblQ8gxXyJO4MrBzKsxuL0qUaUaULBJun-eeTZxrAIGfhDxMhVN7Zw0udZwXaxejA6zrV5xOgZF2vdCvKU-TDZpFtcP-AU&gsc=Egu_8xYAAADaJndnrZn_dQDhVvyVhihY0y0qQ47G1CE4MEOWPfQNyQ

mucher1

Mar 2, 2010, 6:42:05 AM3/2/10

Couple of recent recreations:

[CE 133A]

http://www.perceptionweb.com/abstract.cgi?id=p6580

(Farid H, 2009, "The Lee Harvey Oswald backyard photos: real or fake?"
Perception 38(11) 1731 – 1734)

[CE 133B]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_frm/thread/3c0ca56d1d1bedb/

(ShutterBun (pseudonym), 2009, "3D study of CE 133B"
alt.assassination.jfk newsgroup post)

Ben Holmes

Mar 2, 2010, 9:12:12 AM3/2/10
In article <c7f74da2-e5d2-4e2d...@q2g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Feb 27, 5:54=A0pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:

>ejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5611.shtml

>ejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5611.shtml
>>
>> > You know for a person that professes that she "Don't care" when a
>> > retraction is posted blasting your premise on tenuous 'conspiracy
>> > hypothesis' ..... you're so bright eyed and bushy tailed when one is
>> > posted that blasts the 'lone gunman theory' .
>>
>> > If you had any knowledge about the difference between a 'hypothesis'
>> > and a 'theory' you (like JFK) would show less 'profile' and more
>> > 'courage' .
>>
>> > Typical past debunking efforts have all gone some what like this :
>>
>> > Start ....
>>
>> > The 1981 Committee on Ballistic Acoustics was charged with reviewing
>> > the HSCA=92s acoustic evidence , they concluded that the acoustic

>> > evidence of conspiracy was invalid. Donald Thomas who reportedly
>> > performed the first independent peer review of the HSCA=92s work and wh=
>> > people think was =93an expert on acoustic testing=94 never read Thomas=
>=92own

>> > report on his work with the acoustic evidence in which he acknowledges
>> > that "he is not an acoustic expert" *.
>>
>> > * Dr. Donald B. Thomas, =93Hear No Evil : The Acoustical Evidence in th=
>> > Kennedy Assassination,=94 November 17, 2001, p.1
>>
>> > Dale Myers : =A0http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/acoustics.htm

>> Dale Myers is not an acoustics expert. He is a cover-up expert.
>> Steve Barber is not an acoustics expert. He is a drummer.
>
>damn.... second time I've agreed with Marsh in 24 hours

Unfortunately, that's how government shills work. They say things that you can
agree with, then lie about the evidence in order to support the government.

>> > I count the minutes until this latest debunking is found to have
>> > sprung more leaks than JFK in Dealey Plaza .
>>
>> > tl
>>
>> > There's more !
>>
>> > CIA planes did land in Poland, flight logs show :
>> >http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2011157647_renditio...
>>
>> > Wow ! Here's a golden opportunity for the CIA to get themselves off
>> > the hook (And tomnln off the trail of the assassins) ! All they have
>> > to do is find Polands 'hanger 18' where JFK was reported to be alive ,
>> > in a incubator , until technology allows him to recover , all reported
>> > in the National Inquirer ..... This Nations Most Hallowed
>> > Newspaper .....
>>
>> > Still more :
>>
>> > This looks interesting :
>>
>> > "THEORIES ON JFK ASSASSINATION" -- Monday, March 1, 6:30-8 p.m. --
>> > instructor, Gene Dreyfus -- $10, $15 with guest.

>> >http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=3D/20100225/ENTERTAINME.=

>..
>>
>> > Muchmore : Riddle me this Batwomen ? :
>>
>> > If La Taco is a spoof of Taco Bell, and Taco Bell's famous "Run for the
>> > Border" line is mentioned in "Jennifer Lopez"'s song, "Taco- Flavored
>> > Kisses." La Taco should be El Taco, which would make it a spoof of Del
>> > Taco .... Right ?

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Ben Holmes

Mar 2, 2010, 9:40:20 AM3/2/10
In article <9408-4B8...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>, lazu...@webtv.net
says...

That's because they'd get whacked upside the head with their own lies about the
evidence.

Look at the 'best' the LNT'ers have around here... a "Professor"... yet he runs
away from me within a post or two every time. He dares not support his stance,
he *CAN'T*. Much is simply indefensible.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 2, 2010, 11:38:58 AM3/2/10
On Mar 2, 9:12 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <c7f74da2-e5d2-4e2d-952d-9301b9ebe...@q2g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

I.E. Ben's "45 Questions" come to mind.

Ben is running from this claim that DEFINITELY SUPPORTS THE
GOVERNMENTS POINT OF VIEW!

“YOU are a liar. There is NO evidence showing LHO ever owned
CE-139.” (Robert)

“Untrue.” (Ben Holmes—2/4/10)

And:

“Yep... still untrue. There certainly *IS* evidence that shows that
LHO owned C-139.” (Ben Holmes—2/12/10)

> >..

> --
> Ben Holmes

> Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com- Hide quoted text -

Ben Holmes

Mar 2, 2010, 11:53:19 AM3/2/10
In article <ba9bf1b9-aa0a-4de8...@u9g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Mar 2, 9:12=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <c7f74da2-e5d2-4e2d-952d-9301b9ebe...@q2g2000pre.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>> aeffects says...

>p,
>'s
>lin=3D
>> >ejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5611.shtml

>p,
>'s
>lin=3D

>> >ejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5611.shtml

>nd wh=3D
>Thomas=3D
>> >=3D92own

>es

>in th=3D

>> >damn.... second time I've agreed with Marsh in 24 hours
>>
>> Unfortunately, that's how government shills work. They say things
>> that you can agree with, then lie about the evidence in order to
>> support the government.

<moderated>

(Stalkers stalk, that's what stalkers do...)

> ,

>ed

>IN...
>> >..

>the

Walt

Mar 2, 2010, 11:59:53 AM3/2/10
On Mar 2, 8:40 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <9408-4B8CEA2A-...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>, lazuli...@webtv.net

> says...
>

> >None so blind as those who don't wanna see-when they look at the ZFilm
> >they don't see the back and to the left motion, they see a neuromuscular
> >reaction, a jet effect even -when they look at the BY Photos- they don't
> >see  photos that could change a ten in three's, their that queer, no
> >they see commie Oswald holding a rifle he used to kill the president and
> >the pistol he used to kill Officer Tippit-when they look at the magic
> >bullet-they don't see something that no one would accept in their own
> >family, but yes, it's not only possible Virginia...it makes perfect
> >sense... and, none of these jackasses from Bugliosi on down has the
> >balls to debate in a public forum without them setting the ground
> >rules...Laz
>
> That's because they'd get whacked upside the head with their own lies about the
> evidence.
>
> Look at the 'best' the LNT'ers have around here... a "Professor"... yet he runs
> away from me within a post or two every time. He dares not support his stance,
> he *CAN'T*. Much is simply indefensible.

There's little doubt that CE 133B and 133c have been created from the
same negative. Oswald's figure has been inserted onto a common
background.

I believe that Oswald himself may have created the backyard photos CE
133A and CE 133B and there is a pile of evidence that indicates that
the DPD created 133c. They definately were working with a photo that
was unkown to the public until Roscoe Whites ex-Wife presented to the
public several years after the assassination. DPD detective Rusty
Livingston also had a copy of 133c.

Personally I don't place a great deal of importance on the BY photos
as evidence of anything but a silly amateur attempt to produce a
picture that would cause the viewer to think the person in the photo
is a radical communist revolutionary. The photo is so overdone that
it wouldn't fool any rational clear thinking person.

I know many want to claim that the photo is a fake because they
believe it shows Oswald with the TSBD rifle which they ...BELIEVE...is
the murder weapon. The TSBD rifle was NOT the murder weapon!! I'm 100%
sure that the TSBD rifle was not even fired that day, and therefore it
CANNOT be the murder weapon. That rifle was HIDDEN under boxes of
books at the time of the shooting. It had been prepared as a "throw
down" gun and placed beneath boxes of books BEFORE the shooting.

Message has been deleted

Bud

Mar 2, 2010, 12:07:53 PM3/2/10
On Mar 2, 4:10 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> This idiot's claims are pathetic-Jim Marrs and Jack White have undressed
> this ass clown for all the world to see...Laz

Why is it that all your heroes are retarded? Oh, thats right, so are
you.

Bud

Mar 2, 2010, 12:25:49 PM3/2/10
On Mar 2, 5:36 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> None so blind as those who don't wanna see-when they look at the ZFilm
> they don't see the back and to the left motion, they see a neuromuscular
> reaction, a jet effect even -

Whatever it might be, it is established fact that it could not be
the result of the force of a bullet throwing him back. Bullets just
can`t do what is seen in the z-film.

>when they look at the BY Photos- they don't
> see photos that could change a ten in three's, their that queer,

Interesting that the kooks who say we didn`t land on the moon makes
claims that the shadows are wrong in those photos also. Kooks of a
feather...

> no
> they see commie Oswald holding a rifle he used to kill the president and
> the pistol he used to kill Officer Tippit-

No, it couldn`t be that straightforward, where are the ninjas?

>when they look at the magic
> bullet-they don't see something that no one would accept in their own
> family, but yes, it's not only possible Virginia...it makes perfect
> sense...

Lets see, numerous people say there was someone shooting from a
particular location. The two shooting victims, who are shot at the
same time are lined up one in front of another at that time from that
location. The kook conclusion, the shots came from ANYWHERE BUT THERE.

>and, none of these jackasses from Bugliosi on down has the
> balls to debate in a public forum without them setting the ground
> rules..

You guys don`t want to debate, you aren`t even interested in an
honest discussion of the issues you bring up. You just want to mangle
information and present it in a dishonest manner so you can pretend
you are accomplishing something.

.Laz

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 2, 2010, 3:15:43 PM3/2/10
On Mar 2, 11:59 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 8:40 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>

> > In article <9408-4B8CEA2A-...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>, lazuli...@webtv.net
> > says...
>
> > >None so blind as those who don't wanna see-when they look at the ZFilm
> > >they don't see the back and to the left motion, they see a neuromuscular
> > >reaction, a jet effect even -when they look at the BY Photos- they don't
> > >see  photos that could change a ten in three's, their that queer, no
> > >they see commie Oswald holding a rifle he used to kill the president and
> > >the pistol he used to kill Officer Tippit-when they look at the magic
> > >bullet-they don't see something that no one would accept in their own
> > >family, but yes, it's not only possible Virginia...it makes perfect
> > >sense... and, none of these jackasses from Bugliosi on down has the
> > >balls to debate in a public forum without them setting the ground
> > >rules...Laz
>
> > That's because they'd get whacked upside the head with their own lies about the
> > evidence.
>
> > Look at the 'best' the LNT'ers have around here... a "Professor"... yet he runs
> > away from me within a post or two every time. He dares not support his stance,
> > he *CAN'T*. Much is simply indefensible.
>
> There's little doubt that CE 133B and 133c have been created from the
> same negative.   Oswald's figure has been inserted onto a common
> background.

There is??? Cite your evidence for this claim!

> I believe that Oswald himself may have created the backyard photos CE
> 133A and CE 133B and there is a pile of evidence that indicates that
> the DPD created 133c.

What makes you think LHO created his own photos?? Cite it for us.

> They definately were working with a photo that
> was unkown to the public until Roscoe Whites ex-Wife presented to the
> public several years after the assassination.  DPD detective Rusty
> Livingston also had a copy of 133c.

LHO did NOT produce any photos Walt, if you think otherwise simply
cite for it.

> Personally I don't place a great deal of importance on the BY photos
> as evidence of anything but a silly amateur attempt to produce a
> picture that would cause the viewer to think the person in the photo
> is a radical communist revolutionary.   The photo is so overdone that
> it wouldn't fool any rational clear thinking person.

And he gave HIMSELF a different chin, right??? LOL!!! I guess LHO was
an expert in sun shadow manipulation too, huh?

> I know many want to claim that the photo is a fake because they
> believe it shows Oswald with the TSBD rifle which they ...BELIEVE...is
> the murder weapon.

Cite one person who claims they are fake for this REASON! The only
ones on here claiming LHO owned the alleged murder weapon are YOUR pal
Ben and the other LNers. EVEN YOU have the common sense to know he
did NOT own C2766, yet we don't see a peep out of Walt. He would be
attacking anyone else for this claim, but Ben gets a free pass.

> The TSBD rifle was NOT the murder weapon!!

It was also NOT owned by LHO, but you seem quite mum on that topic
with Ben.

> I'm 100%
> sure that the TSBD rifle was not even fired that day, and therefore it
> CANNOT be the murder weapon.   That rifle was HIDDEN under boxes of
> books at the time of the shooting. It had been prepared as a "throw
> down" gun and placed beneath boxes of books BEFORE the shooting.

Given the state of disrepair it was in it is obvious to all it was not
the murder weapon, or at least obvious to everyone who is NOT a paid
LNer.

tomnln

Mar 2, 2010, 5:51:39 PM3/2/10
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rob is asking Walt for a Citation ! ! !

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

"robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Bud

Mar 2, 2010, 6:24:31 PM3/2/10
On Mar 2, 5:51 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Rob is asking Walt for a Citation ! ! !
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHA

This factional infighting has taken a turn for the worst for the
retards, they are calling on each other to support what they say.
Meanwhile, The Capper has driven Ben underground with his relentless
jihad. It`s getting near time to turn off the lights and shut this
motherfucker down...

mucher1

Mar 3, 2010, 3:40:25 AM3/3/10
On 3 Mar., 00:24, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 5:51 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> > Rob is asking Walt for a Citation ! ! !
>
> > HAHAHAHAHAHA

>   This factional infighting has taken a turn for the worst for the
> retards, they are calling on each other to support what they say.
> Meanwhile, The Capper has driven Ben underground with his relentless
> jihad. It`s getting near time to turn off the lights and shut this
> motherfucker down...

This is very confusing to me. It sounds like groupthink and/or eternal
bliss when Ben talks about his side having "won" already, so what is
all this infighting about? Why can't they celebrate their victory in a
dignified manner?

aeffects

Mar 3, 2010, 4:03:01 AM3/3/10
On Mar 3, 12:40 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 Mar., 00:24, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 2, 5:51 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> > > Rob is asking Walt for a Citation ! ! !
>
> > > HAHAHAHAHAHA

> >   This factional infighting has taken a turn for the worst for the
> > retards, they are calling on each other to support what they say.
> > Meanwhile, The Capper has driven Ben underground with his relentless
> > jihad. It`s getting near time to turn off the lights and shut this
> > motherfucker down...
>
> This is very confusing to me. It sounds like groupthink and/or eternal
> bliss when Ben talks about his side having "won" already, so what is
> all this infighting about? Why can't they celebrate their victory in a
> dignified manner?

nervous shithead? Hery, moron you'll lose your stipend.... back to
looking for work asshole!

Walt

Mar 3, 2010, 8:15:43 AM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 4:51 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Rob is asking Walt for a Citation ! ! !
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rob wants a citation?..... Ok.... I'll cite this lunatic laughter as
evidence that you're a laughing loonie......

> "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote in message

> LNer.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 3, 2010, 8:25:08 AM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 2:15 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Hey Stupid..... If you know that the Model 91/38, Mannlicher Carcano
that was found buried beneath boxes of books in the TSBD, was not the
murder weapon....then what the hell do you care if Oswald was
photographed holding a Model 91 / 38 Mannlicher Carcano??

All of this crap about the BY photos proving that Oswald was the
assassin is just plain STUPID..... Anybody with the IQ of a common
garden slug should be able to understand that If the rifle was buried
beneath boxes of books at the time of the shooting then it can't be
the murder weapon. AND.... MOREOVER.... Since it WAS buried beneath
boxes of books BEFORE the shooting, THEN that propves beyond a shadow
of doubt that there WAS a conspiracy to murder JFK, and blame it on
Oswald.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 3, 2010, 10:45:20 AM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 5:51 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Rob is asking Walt for a Citation ! ! !
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought I would be nice upfront, then when he fails to cite for his
claim, I can call him a liar in all good concious.

It is funny though, huh? Walt providing a cite is like it snowing in
Hades!

> "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote in message

> LNer.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 3, 2010, 10:54:59 AM3/3/10

The truth is important Walt, just because I know the TSBD rifle was
NOT the murder weapon does NOT mean I condone lies about him creating
photos with a simiilar rifle or that he owned the alleged murder
weapon!

IF you lie, like you and Ben do, expect it to be "pointed out!"

> All of this crap about the BY photos proving that Oswald was the
> assassin is just plain STUPID.....

Quote ME saying that liar.

> Anybody with the IQ of a common
> garden slug should be able to understand that If the rifle was buried
> beneath boxes of books at the time of the shooting then it can't be
> the murder weapon.

I think the FACT there is NO link showing LHO ever used or owned the
rifle is more important, but of course YOUR pal lies about this. Why
so mum, chum?

> AND.... MOREOVER.... Since it WAS buried beneath
> boxes of books BEFORE the shooting, THEN that propves beyond a shadow
> of doubt that there WAS a conspiracy to murder JFK, and blame it on
> Oswald.

YOUR lies about him "creating" the BY photos and Ben's various lies
(most especially the claim of him owning the alleged murder weapon)
are designed to FRAME HIM too!

Walt

Mar 3, 2010, 11:32:31 AM3/3/10
On Mar 3, 9:54 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Hey asshole.... Prove that Oswald, himself, did not create CE
133A .... I believe he did...While you believe it's a fake, created
by some sinister ethereal enity, who had the ability to make Marina
say that she took the photo, and this evil enity was also able to
forge Oswald's signature on a copy of CE 133A and then plant it among
De Morenschildt's belongings.

I can't prove that you are wrong nor can you prove I am wrong...( but
anybody who believes such nonsense isn't rational) ....but I don't
call you a liar for believing the BS you believe.......

> IF you lie, like you and Ben do, expect it to be "pointed out!"

A difference of opinion isn't a lie ...stupid!

> > All of this crap about the BY photos proving that Oswald was the
> > assassin is just plain STUPID.....
>
> Quote ME saying that liar.
>
> > Anybody with the IQ of a common
> > garden slug should be able to understand that If the rifle was buried
> > beneath boxes of books at the time of the shooting then it can't be
> > the murder weapon.
>
> I think the FACT there is NO link showing LHO ever used or owned the
> rifle is more important, but of course YOUR pal lies about this.  Why
> so mum, chum?
>
> > AND.... MOREOVER.... Since it WAS buried beneath
> > boxes of books BEFORE the shooting, THEN that propves beyond a shadow
> > of doubt that there WAS a conspiracy to murder JFK, and blame it on
> > Oswald.
>
> YOUR lies about him "creating" the BY photos and Ben's various lies
> (most especially the claim of him owning the alleged murder weapon)

> are designed to FRAME HIM too!- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 3, 2010, 11:46:11 AM3/3/10

Why would I waste time on things I never brought up???? It is YOUR
claim he made these photos himself, NOT mine, so about some cites for
your claims liar?

Remember what your best buddy in the world said about this!

“Naked assertions with no citations provided have as little to do with
the truth as LNT'ers... who do the same thing.” (Ben Holmes to Herbert
Blenner – 9/15/09)

> I believe he did...

See? And yet you have OFFERED NOTHING to show this claim is correct,
but I am supposed to waste time DISPROVING something you have NOT even
attempted to prove!

LOL!

> While you believe it's a fake, created
> by some sinister ethereal enity, who had the ability to make Marina
> say that she took the photo, and this evil enity was also able to
> forge Oswald's signature on  a copy of CE 133A and then plant it among
> De Morenschildt's belongings.

LOL!! Are you kidding me Walt? YOU make the same claims when it suits
you! What happened to your "lyin' LBJ" and Hoover now?

> I can't prove that you are wrong nor can you prove I am wrong...

I can prove you are wrong as the shadows (to name just one thing) show
they were faked AND SINCE LHO NEVER SAID HE KNEW OF THIS PHOTO why
would he have done it himself? He simply said his head was put on
someone else's body and that is the truth. IF he did it himself he
would NOT needed to give himself a SQUARE CHIN like the photos have
you liar!

> (but

> anybody who believes such nonsense isn't rational) ....but I don't
> call you a liar for believing the BS you believe.......

The actual evidence supports my view, NOT yours liar. YOU are simply
trying to FRAME LHO again!

> > IF you lie, like you and Ben do, expect it to be "pointed out!"
>
> A difference of opinion isn't a lie ...stupid!
>

> > > All of this crap about the BY photos proving that Oswald was the
> > > assassin is just plain STUPID.....
>
> > Quote ME saying that liar.
>
> > > Anybody with the IQ of a common
> > > garden slug should be able to understand that If the rifle was buried
> > > beneath boxes of books at the time of the shooting then it can't be
> > > the murder weapon.
>
> > I think the FACT there is NO link showing LHO ever used or owned the
> > rifle is more important, but of course YOUR pal lies about this.  Why
> > so mum, chum?
>
> > > AND.... MOREOVER.... Since it WAS buried beneath
> > > boxes of books BEFORE the shooting, THEN that propves beyond a shadow
> > > of doubt that there WAS a conspiracy to murder JFK, and blame it on
> > > Oswald.
>
> > YOUR lies about him "creating" the BY photos and Ben's various lies
> > (most especially the claim of him owning the alleged murder weapon)
> > are designed to FRAME HIM too!- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 3, 2010, 12:48:04 PM3/3/10
What the Hell would a "Porno Queen" know about "dignified" ? ? ? ?

"mucher1" <muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 3, 2010, 1:14:00 PM3/3/10

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 3, 2010, 5:10:25 PM3/3/10
When watching Oliver Stone's film there is a very brief segment showing
how the pictures could have been faked, didja notice the fake depicted
in the film of the famous life Magazine shot, looked a lot more real?

Has anyone ever taken an imperial reflex and tried to duplicate the
photos? I bet dollars to donuts they wouldn't look screwy...laz

aeffects

Mar 3, 2010, 6:05:45 PM3/3/10

Laz, that would require lone nut trolls to actually do something AND
conduct a bit of research..... hence, it'll NEVAH happen!

Bud

Mar 3, 2010, 7:35:49 PM3/3/10

<snicker> The photos have been proven to be authentic, why would we
run tests on them?

Walt

Mar 3, 2010, 8:05:11 PM3/3/10
On Mar 3, 10:46 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Rob, I've told you many times....You'll have to pull your head outta
your ass to see the evidence.... Marina testified that she took CE
133A.... Oswald's handler, George De Morhenschildt, had a copy of that
photo with Oswald's autograph on it, that was dated April 5, 1963.
Until you get your head out of your ass there's no hope for you.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 4, 2010, 9:25:58 AM3/4/10

Cite this "proof" for us Bud!

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 4, 2010, 9:29:45 AM3/4/10

As predicted Walt CAN'T cite for his claims. What else is new?

> Marina testified that she took CE
> 133A....

She also said he shot at Gen. Walker and there is NO proof for that.
OR that he was going to shoot Nixon. OR that he went to Mexico. OR
that he hit here repeatedly. Etc....

Taking the word of a woman sequestered and afraid is NOT a good idea
Walt when there is NO corroboration!

> Oswald's handler, George De Morhenschildt, had a copy of that
> photo with Oswald's autograph on it, that was dated April 5, 1963.

Didn't he also leave the country around this time???? I wonder why
old George (who had "Poppy" Bush's name and number in his address
book) ran at that particular time? Any ideas Walt?

Signatures can be faked quite easily Walt, that proves nothing. YOU
can't explain the PROBLEMS ALL the photos have so you prove to us you
are a liar.

> Until you get your head out of your ass there's no hope for you.

YOU are the one with his head up the government's butt!

Walt

Mar 4, 2010, 10:46:10 AM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 8:29 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

There is evidence that CE 133A is an authenic photo and Marina took
it. I've cited that evidence many times but you're simply too damned
dumb to open your eyes and see it....

Oswald told he shot at Walker.... I don't believe he did....But THAT
IS what hw wanted her to believe. He told her that so when the cops
came looking for him she would feed them just what he told her, and
the newspapers would pick it up and substantiate that Oswald really
was a rabid communist revolutionary, which is what he wanted Castro's
agents to believe.

There is a lot of evidence that Lee went to Mexico City in September
of 1963.....but just keep your head up your ass and ignore it like you
do with any evidence that you don't like.

> Taking the word of a woman sequestered and afraid is NOT a good idea
> Walt when there is NO corroboration!

Ther IS corroboration ..... stupid bastard!!

> > Oswald's handler, George De Morhenschildt, had a copy of that
> > photo with Oswald's autograph on it, that was dated April 5, 1963.
>
> Didn't he also leave the country around this time????  I wonder why
> old George (who had "Poppy" Bush's name and number in his address
> book) ran at that particular time? Any ideas Walt?

If you'd get your head out of your ass and LISTEN, you wouldn't have
to "wonder"..... If you know the case then you know that the De
Morhenschildt's fled from Dallas about a week after the Walker
incident....They first went to Washington DC ( Langley Virginia) and
then were given an assignment outside the country, in Haiti. George
was given the job of manager for a "sisal plantation" (marijuana) in
Haiti. Can you believe that the "sisal plantation" was a CIA farm??
Do you suppose that George and Jeanne fled dallas because they were
afraid that Oswald was about to be arrested and they would be
implicated in the Walker incident?? Why do you suppose they hid the
photo among some phonograph records, that Oswald have gave Jeanne to
give to George?

> Signatures can be faked quite easily Walt, that proves nothing.

You're simply too STUPID to be discussing this case.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 4, 2010, 10:57:52 AM3/4/10

Then cite it for us Walt/Ben! IF they aren't the same person they
sure like they are! Both of them claim there is evidence but then
NEVER cite any for us!

> I've cited that evidence many times but you're simply too damned
> dumb to open your eyes and see it....

YOU have NOT cited it Walt that is WHY I am asking to see it. ALL you
have given me is opinion and speculation!

> Oswald told he shot at Walker....

PER HER! He NEVER TOLD THE POLICE THIS!

> I don't believe he did....

Since when? YOU have claimed he did many times with me!

> But THAT
> IS what hw wanted her to believe.

This is PURE SPECULATION on YOUR part as there is NO way for any of us
to know what LHO wanted.

> He told her that so when the cops
> came looking for him she would feed them just what he told her, and
> the newspapers would pick it up and substantiate that Oswald really
> was a rabid communist revolutionary, which is what he wanted Castro's
> agents to believe.

YET the cops NEVER CAME AFTER HIM, did they?? IN fact, he was NEVER
linked to the shooting UNTIL AFTER he was accused of shooting JFK!

> There is a lot of evidence that Lee went to Mexico City in September
> of 1963.....but just keep your head up your ass and ignore it like you
> do with any evidence that you don't like.

Cite it then for us, but like your alter ego, Ben, YOU won't.

> > Taking the word of a woman sequestered and afraid is NOT a good idea
> > Walt when there is NO corroboration!
>
> Ther IS corroboration ..... stupid bastard!!

Cite it then! But he won't because he is lying.

> > > Oswald's handler, George De Morhenschildt, had a copy of that
> > > photo with Oswald's autograph on it, that was dated April 5, 1963.
>
> > Didn't he also leave the country around this time????  I wonder why
> > old George (who had "Poppy" Bush's name and number in his address
> > book) ran at that particular time? Any ideas Walt?
>
> If you'd get your head out of your ass and LISTEN, you wouldn't have
> to "wonder".....

Funny how I know things Walt doesn't, but I'm the one with my head up
my butt! LOL!!

> If you know the case then you know that the De
> Morhenschildt's fled from Dallas about a week after the Walker
> incident....They first went to Washington DC ( Langley Virginia)

What org resides in Langley Walt??

> and
> then were given an assignment outside the country, in Haiti.

That is pure speculation on YOUR part as most research into this, and
it is NOT voluminous, shows us George wanted out of the country
badly! He told others he felt he was being setup along with LHO to
take the fall!

> George
> was given the job of manager for a "sisal plantation"  (marijuana)  in
> Haiti. Can you believe that the "sisal plantation" was a CIA farm??

Why wouldn't I since he worked for the CIA??

> Do you suppose that George and Jeanne fled dallas because they were
> afraid that Oswald was about to be arrested and they would be
> implicated in the Walker incident??

He had bigger fears IF you had ever bothered to read anything the man
ever said! What about Jeanne being Zapruder's son's (who worked for
the DOJ) secretary?? Does that strike you as strange??

> Why do you suppose they hid the
> photo among some phonograph records, that Oswald have gave Jeanne to
> give to George?

We have NO evidence showing LHO gave them a photo, just claims. De
Mohrenschildt could have been in charge of making these fake photos
for all we know.

> > Signatures can be faked quite easily Walt, that proves nothing.
>
> You're simply too STUPID to be discussing this case.

YOU're simply too bad of a liar to be paid by our government with hard
earned tax money!

>  YOU
> > can't explain the PROBLEMS ALL the photos have so you prove to us you
> > are a liar.
>
> > > Until you get your head out of your ass there's no hope for you.
>
> > YOU are the one with his head up the government's butt!

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 4, 2010, 2:08:19 PM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 9:57 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

No they didn't..... And the reason they didn't was because Marina did
not react to the alarming list of instructions as lee had anticipated
she would. He had left a list of instuctions about what she should do
if he was in jail or was killed, and he had told her previously that
in the event of an emergency she should call Ruth Paine. (FBI)
Marina aparently didn't find the list of instructions until very late
in the evening and by that time Lee had become impatient and had
waited long enough for the cops to show up at his apartment and went
home..... to find that marina had found the note just minutes before
he came in. Had she found the list earlier she may have called Ruth
Paine, and that would have tripped the trigger on George and Lee's
plan.

IN fact, he was NEVER
> linked to the shooting UNTIL AFTER he was accused of shooting JFK!

That's apparently true.....But what does that prove??

> > There is a lot of evidence that Lee went to Mexico City in September
> > of 1963.....but just keep your head up your ass and ignore it like you
> > do with any evidence that you don't like.
>
> Cite it then for us, but like your alter ego, Ben, YOU won't.
>
> > > Taking the word of a woman sequestered and afraid is NOT a good idea
> > > Walt when there is NO corroboration!

There is a long list of evidence that shows that Lee went to Mexico
City in september of 63.... But just keep your head in your ass and
pretend it doesn't exist, or it's all just a lie.

> > Ther IS corroboration ..... stupid bastard!!
>
> Cite it then!  But he won't because he is lying.

> > > Didn't he also leave the country around this time????  I wonder why
> > > old George (who had "Poppy" Bush's name and number in his address
> > > book) ran at that particular time? Any ideas Walt?
>
> > If you'd get your head out of your ass and LISTEN, you wouldn't have
> > to "wonder".....
>
> Funny how I know things Walt doesn't, but I'm the one with my head up
> my butt!  LOL!!
>
> > If you know the case then you know that the De
> > Morhenschildt's fled from Dallas about a week after the Walker
> > incident....They first went to Washington DC ( Langley Virginia)
>
> What org resides in Langley Walt??

Langley City council??.......Disneyland??.........

> > and
> > then were given an assignment outside the country, in Haiti.
>
> That is pure speculation on YOUR part as most research into this, and
> it is NOT voluminous, shows us George wanted out of the country
> badly!  He told others he felt he was being setup along with LHO to
> take the fall!

RIGHT!!.... The De Morhenschildt's wanted desperately to be outside
the country in the event the stupid hick cops in Dallas managed to
trace the rare and unusal caliber bullet that was found in Walkers
house to Oswald. They were scared to death that Lee would be
arrested and he would implicate them in the silly scheme that lee and
George had invented to get Oswald into Cuba.

> > George
> > was given the job of manager for a "sisal plantation"  (marijuana)  in
> > Haiti. Can you believe that the "sisal plantation" was a CIA farm??
>
> Why wouldn't I since he worked for the CIA??
>
> > Do you suppose that George and Jeanne fled dallas because they were
> > afraid that Oswald was about to be arrested and they would be
> > implicated in the Walker incident??
>

> He had bigger fears IF you had ever bothered ...

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 4, 2010, 4:07:19 PM3/4/10
> > NEVER cite any for us!\

Dead silence!

> > > I've cited that evidence many times but you're simply too damned
> > > dumb to open your eyes and see it....
>
> > YOU have NOT cited it Walt that is WHY I am asking to see it.  ALL you
> > have given me is opinion and speculation!
>
> > > Oswald told he shot at Walker....
>
> > PER HER!  He NEVER TOLD THE POLICE THIS!
>
> > > I don't believe he did....
>
> > Since when?  YOU have claimed he did many times with me!
>
> > > But THAT
> > > IS what hw wanted her to believe.
>
> > This is PURE SPECULATION on YOUR part as there is NO way for any of us
> > to know what LHO wanted.
>
> > > He told her that so when the cops
> > > came looking for him she would feed them just what he told her, and
> > > the newspapers would pick it up and substantiate that Oswald really
> > > was a rabid communist revolutionary, which is what he wanted Castro's
> > > agents to believe.
>
> > YET the cops NEVER CAME AFTER HIM, did they??
>
> No they didn't.....

Why?? YOU claim he told Marina he did shoot at him??

> And the reason they didn't was because Marina did
> not react to the alarming list of instructions as lee had anticipated
> she would.

LOL!! So his actually doing it did not tip of the cops because Marina
did NOT react the way she was supposed to?

> He had left a list of instuctions about what she should do
> if he was in jail or was killed, and he had told her previously that
> in the event of an emergency she should call Ruth Paine. (FBI)

Ruth Paine has ties to the CIA. He wasn't jailed or killed so why do
you expect her to do anything/

> Marina aparently didn't find the list of instructions until very late
> in the evening and by that time Lee had become impatient and had
> waited long enough for the cops to show up at his apartment and went
> home..... to find that marina had found the note just minutes before
> he came in.

Boy, you sound just like the WC, a bunch of made up malarky with NO
supporting evidence!

> Had she found the list earlier she may have called Ruth
> Paine, and that would have tripped the trigger on George and Lee's
> plan.

LOL!!

>  IN fact, he was NEVER
>
> > linked to the shooting UNTIL AFTER he was accused of shooting JFK!
>
> That's apparently true.....But what does that prove??

It proves the WC's claim, and YOURS about Marina being told he shot at
Walker is a bunch of crap. IF he did they would have come for him.

> > > There is a lot of evidence that Lee went to Mexico City in September
> > > of 1963.....but just keep your head up your ass and ignore it like you
> > > do with any evidence that you don't like.
>
> > Cite it then for us, but like your alter ego, Ben, YOU won't.

> There is a long list of evidence that shows that Lee went to Mexico
> City in september of 63.... But just keep your head in your ass and
> pretend it doesn't exist, or it's all just a lie.

Keep telling yourself that WC shill, it won't make it true, but it
will let you sleep at night despite lying to everyone!

Walt

Mar 4, 2010, 5:28:10 PM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 3:07 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Duh!....Stupid....Have you ever heard of a man telling his wife that
he did something that he didn't actually do?? Especially if he wanted
the news to get around.... Theres an old song whose lyrics
are ...Don't telephone,...Don't telegraph,...Tell a woman and the news
will get around....... Well, Oswald told Marina what he wanted her
to tell the cops.... He wanted her to BELIEVE that he had tried to
kill Walker so that would become public information to add to his
"Bonafides" when he got to Cuba. Within a couple of days after the
Walker incident George De Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian
exile woman living in Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had
taken the shot at Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De
morhrenschildt's denial that he knew anything about the Walker
incident was simpply a lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she
claimed then they also were aware of Oswald's involvement in the
Walker incident.

> > And the reason they didn't was because Marina did
> > not react to the alarming list of instructions as lee had anticipated
> > she would.
>
> LOL!! So his actually doing it did not tip of the cops because Marina
> did NOT react the way she was supposed to?
>
> > He had left a list of instuctions about what she should do
> > if he was in jail or was killed, and he had told her previously that
> > in the event of an emergency she should call Ruth Paine. (FBI)
>
> Ruth Paine has ties to the CIA.  He wasn't jailed or killed so why do
> you expect her to do anything/
>
> > Marina aparently didn't find the list of instructions until very late
> > in the evening and by that time Lee had become impatient and had
> > waited long enough for the cops to show up at his apartment and went
> > home..... to find that marina had found the note just minutes before
> > he came in.
>
> Boy, you sound just like the WC, a bunch of made up malarky with NO
> supporting evidence!
>
> > Had she found the list earlier she may have called Ruth
> > Paine, and that would have tripped the trigger on George and Lee's
> > plan.
>
> LOL!!
>
> >  IN fact, he was NEVER
>
> > > linked to the shooting UNTIL AFTER he was accused of shooting JFK!
>
> > That's apparently true.....But what does that prove??
>

> It proves the WC's ...

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 4, 2010, 5:49:05 PM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 3:07 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Ruth Paine admitted that she was an FBI informant during the WC
hearing.

He wasn't jailed or killed so why do you expect her to do anything?

Duh ...Stupid ... If Marina had called Ruth Paine and in a hysterical
manner told Ruth that Lee had not come home and he had left the
alarming note, then Paine could have called the DPD and reported that
Lee Oswald had not come home and the news was reporting a shooting at
the Walker residence....Was there some connection between the two
events??

Walt

Mar 4, 2010, 8:17:39 PM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 3:07 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

I'm sure that you took no notice of the word "apparently"...... I
wrote that Lee Oswald was "apparently" not linked to the Walker
incident until after the assassination of JFK.

I said "apparently" because there is evidence that Hosty knew that
Oswald was involved in the Walker hoax BEFORE the murder of JFK. De
M told a woman that Lee Oswald had taken a shot at Walker and she in
turn called the FBI and reported what De M told her. And in addition,
on November 23, General Walker himself told a German newsman that
Oswald had taken a shot at him on April 19, 1963.

> It proves the WC's ...

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 5, 2010, 10:45:16 AM3/5/10

So you endorse and believe lying?

> Especially if he wanted
> the news to get around.... Theres an old song whose lyrics
> are ...Don't telephone,...Don't telegraph,...Tell a woman and the news
> will get around.......

LOL!! Does it mention the news will get around IF the woman is Russian
and can't speak English??

> Well, Oswald told Marina what he wanted her
> to tell the cops....

YOU are back to believing something there is no evidence for beyond
her uncorroborated word.

> He wanted her to BELIEVE that he had tried to
> kill Walker so that would become public information to add to his
> "Bonafides" when he got to Cuba.

Oh brother, more speculation without confirmation.

> Within a couple of days after the
> Walker incident George De Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian
> exile woman living in Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had
> taken the shot at Walker.

So everything that was said against LHO is true when there is NO
evidence to support it? Just how gullible are you?

> Mrs Meller notified the FBI....  So De
> morhrenschildt's denial that he knew anything about the Walker
> incident was simpply a lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she

> claimed then they also were aware of ...

Cite the FBI report that mentioned LHO before the assassination.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 5, 2010, 10:48:49 AM3/5/10

She had ties to the CIA, her brother and father had ties to the CIA.
The Quaker org has been used by the CIA for a long time as cover.

> He wasn't jailed or killed so why do you expect her to do anything?
>
> Duh ...Stupid ... If Marina had called Ruth Paine and in a hysterical
> manner told Ruth that Lee had not come home and he had left the
> alarming note, then Paine could have called the DPD and reported that
> Lee Oswald had not come home and the news was reporting a shooting at
> the Walker residence....Was there some connection between the two
> events??

So because Lee did NOT come home that makes him guilty of shooting at
Walker?? YOUR reasoning as is good as the WC's!! No wonder you are a
WC shill!

Walt

Mar 5, 2010, 11:36:21 AM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 9:48 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Hey Idiot.... Can you get your head out of your ass long enough to
understand that I have told you repeatedly that Oswald never shot at
Walker. "Someone" fired a bullet through Walker's window.....
THAT"S NOT THE SAME THING AS FIRING..." AT"... WALKER! Oswald told
Marina that he was the person who had fired the shot.... He may or
may not have fired that shot, but whether he did or not isn't the crux
of the matter.... The point is:.... Oswald lied to Marina IF IF IF
he told her he had tried to "KILL" Walker.... We know that IF IF IF
the man who fired the shot was Oswald and had tried
to .."KILL"...Walker he could not have missed. The range was nearly
point blank....and Walker claimed that he just sat there like a duck
in a shooting gallery after he heard the shot. If the person who
fired the shot had intended to kill Walker they could easily have
fired as many times as necessary to ensure they had succeeded.

IMO, I believe that Oswald did fire the bullet through Walker's
window, but I doubt that walker was even in the room at the time.

The next day ( April 11, 1963) Oswald read in the Dallas Times Herald
that the shooter had fired a 30.06 rifle and the police had recovered
a 30.06 bullet. ( this is silly because NOBODY can look at a 30
caliber bullet and KNOW what kind of cartridge it had been fired
from) ....Oswald laughed scornfully at the ineptitude of the DPD, and
said that they couldn't even get the caliber of the rifle correct.
Therefore what Oswald himself said was:.... The Walker bullet was NOT
a 30 caliber bullet.

Walt

Mar 5, 2010, 11:49:16 AM3/5/10

Walt

Mar 5, 2010, 11:52:24 AM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 9:45 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

You've got to be THE dumbest poster in this NG......Anybody who knows
anything about this case knows that Hosty was in contact with Oswald
many times between July of 1962 and November 1963.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 5, 2010, 11:58:20 AM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 11:52 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:45 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> wrote:

(snip old stuff)

Cite the part that mentions LHO being the shooter of Walker prior to
11/22/63!!

Walt

Mar 5, 2010, 1:11:36 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 10:58 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
> 11/22/63!!-

THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION YOU ASKED..... here's the smartass question
you asked...." Cite the FBI report that mentioned LHO before the
assassination."

Then when I point out that Hosty contacted Oswald many times you
change the question....asshole !

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 5, 2010, 4:02:49 PM3/5/10
> assassination."]

IN regards to the TOPIC YOU BROUGHT UP! YOU claimed the FBI knew LHO
fired at Walker BEFORE THE JFK ASSASSINATION LIAR! Ben and Walt do
this all the time!

> Then when I point out that Hosty contacted Oswald many times you
> change the question....asshole !

NO, you have changed the topic. YOU said this!

“Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De

Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at Walker.

***Mrs Meller notified the FBI***.... So De morhrenschildt's (sic)

denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply

(sic) a lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then
they also were aware of ...” (Walt—3/4/10)

Cite this "notification" report you liar!

Walt

Mar 5, 2010, 8:07:08 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 3:02 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> Cite this "notification" report you liar!-

Duh ...Stupid bastard...What pat of ..."IF" don't you understand?....I
clearly said... "IF".... if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed
then
they also were aware of Oswald's possible involvement in the Walker
hoax....”

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 6, 2010, 10:04:26 AM3/6/10

What part of..."***Mrs Meller notified the FBI***....", has an "IF" in
it liar?

Walt is typical of ALL liars on here as he says stuff and then RUNS
FROM HIS OWN WORDS!

> clearly said... "IF"....

Where is the if in this statement...***Mrs Meller notified the
FBI***.... "??

YOU then followed it up with "So De morhrenschildt's (sic) denial that

he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply(sic) a

lie....." infering since she REPORTED this incident to the FBI, VIA
HIM, he was lying.

YOUR own words will follow you Walt.

NOW, cite for your claim that she reported it and give us the document
that shows this liar.

Walt

Mar 6, 2010, 11:03:15 AM3/6/10
On Mar 6, 9:04 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Stupid lying bastard!......Here's exactly what I wrote:

Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De
Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at

Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De morhrenschildt's

denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply a
lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then they also

were aware of Oswald's involvement in the Walker incident.

I realize that you're to STUPID to understand so I'll Parse that
sentence for you.... But first I must make a correction....I was
mistaken about the identity of the woman. The Woman was NOT Anna
Meller who claimed that George De Morenschildt talked to and made the
remark....Quote... "Imagine, That scoundrel (Oswald) took a potshot
at General Walker. Of course Walker is a stinker, but stinkers have a
right to live"...unquote . The Woman's name was Natasha Voshinin.

During an interview on April 5, 1992, Mrs Natasha Voshinin told Dick
Russell that George De Morhenschildt had visited her and her husband
a few of days after the Walker incident, and made the remark .....
Quote... "Imagine, That scoundrel took a potshot at General Walker.
Of course Walker is a stinker, but stinkers have a right to
live"...unquote .

According to Dick Russell, Mrs Vosinin also said that G. De M. told
them about the rifle. She said ..."Igor, and I felt that Oswald had
some connection to the CIA, ....But, I immediately delivered this
information to the FBI"

Now get your head out of your ass and pay attention..... IF ...IF ....
De M told the Voshinin's that Oswald was the scoundrel who had taken a
"potshot" at Walker, then it's self evident that De M. KNEW details
of the Walker incident that only an insider would know. AND......
IF...IF... Mrs Voshinin reported De M's remark to the FBI then it's
obvious that the FBI (Hosty) was aware that Oswald may have been
involved in the Walker hoax.

In my opinion Mrs Voshinin did not invent this tale, nor would she
have had anything to gain by telling Dick Russell a lie. I believe
her statement is true.

I believe De M was involved with Lee Oswald in the Walker HOAX up to
his eyeballs.... I suspect despite all of De M's open vocal
denunciations of Walker he and Walker were friends... or at least
associates with the common goal of toppling Fidel Castro's regime.
I believe the 57 Chevy hidden behind Walker's house in the photo can
be conncted to G.De Morhenschildt.

> YOUR own words will follow you Walt.
>
> NOW, cite for your claim that she reported it and give us the document

> that shows this liar.- Hide quoted text -

curtjester1

Mar 6, 2010, 11:35:49 AM3/6/10

I don't know if it's in this here, Laz, but the way I heard it is,
that particular camera had to be viewed differently for the taking of
a pic, and it wasn't that easy. Here's some stuff I already posted
with Marina, and Oswald's cameras and the testimonies from Armstrong.

CJ

On November 22 and 23rd the Dallas Police confiscated Oswald's
possessions from his rooming house and the Paine's garage. They
obtained three cameras which were listed on the Dallas Police
inventory of November, 23, 1963. One of the cameras was an American-
made "Stereo Realist." A second camera was listed as a "Small
German
camera and black case on a chain." The Stereo Realist was a dual-
lens
camera which used 35mm film and took "3-D" photographs. The Russian-
made camera was a Cuera 2 that also used 35mm film. The small German
camera was a miniature Minox spy camera that used special cartridge
film that only could be processed through Minox Laboratories and
produced a photograph that was similar in size to a 35mm photo. None
of these cameras were capable of producing a finished print the size
and shape of the "backyard photos," which was developed from 620 roll
film.

On November 26, 1963 the Secret Service questioned Marina about two
of
the cameras found by Dallas Police, but said nothing about the "Small
German camera and black case on a chain" listed on the DPD
inventory. Marina said that her husband bought one camera in Russia
and a second one in the United States. She said that one of the
cameras was small and the other was a box camera. She added that
she
was not proficient with operating any cameras, as she never had the
opportunity to do so.

When Secret Service agents showed Marina the two backyard photos she
APPEARED TO BE MOMENTARILY STUNNED and began to cry. After
composing
herself Marina said she recognized the background of the pictures and
identified the location as the duplex where the lived on Neely
Street. Two weeks later, on December 8, 1963, Ruth Paine gave Robert
Oswald a gray-colored plastic Imperial Reflex camera. This camera
allegedly belonged to Lee Harvey Oswald, but instead of giving the
camera to the Dallas Police or the FBI, Mrs. Paine gave it to Robert
Oswald. Robert kept the camera for two months and finally turned it
over to the FBI in February 1964.

On February 1, 1964 FBI agents interviewed Marina and again
questioned
her about cameras owned by Oswald. Marina changed her story
slightly,
and told the agents her husband haD two cameras; one had been
purchased in Minsk, Russia in September 1961 (the Russian-made Cuera
2), and THE OTHER WAS PURCHASED BY OSWALD PRIOR TO HIS ENTRYINTO THE
US MARINE CORPS (A U.S.-made camera with his brother, Robert. When
Oswald and Marina moved to the US (June 1962) Robert returned the
camera. Marina was then shown a photograph of the two cameras
confiscated by Dallas Police (the Cuera 2 and the Stereo Realist).
She said the Cuera 2 appeared to be the Russian camera and the Stereo
Realist appeared to be the American-made camera.

On February 3, 1964 Marina testified before the Warren Commission in
Washington, D.C. The Commission had the two backyard photos
allegedly
found by the Dallas Police in Ruth Paine's garage (CE 133-A an 133-B)
and needed Marina to identify the camera used to take the photos.

Mr. Thorne. "Exhibit 136 is a camera within a leather case."
Marina. "This is a RUSSIAN CAMERA."
Mr. Rankin. "Is that the camera you used to take the pictures you
have referred to?"
Marina. "I DON'T REMEMBER exactly whether it was an American camera
or this."
Mr. Rankin. "I offer in evidence Exhibit 136."

Mr. Thorne. "Exhibit 137 is a camera in a leather case." (the
STEREO
REALIST camera)
Mr. Rankin "Have you ever seen that camera before?"
Marina. "NO."
Mr. Rankin. "do ou know what happened to the American camera that
you referred to?"
Marina. "I DON'T KNOW."

After telling the FBI that the Stereo Realist appeared to be Oswald's
American-made camera only two days earlier, Marina now told the
Commission she had never seen the Stereo Realist Camera. A
photograph
of Exhibit 137 was not published in the Warren Volumes nor was
Exhibit
137 identified on the WC's list of Exhibits (published as Exhibit No.
3154 in Volume 26).

On February 8, 1964 Marina left Washington, D.C. and returned to her
manager's home in Dallas (Jim Martin). The next day, after
conferring
with Robert Oswald, Marina and her two children moved into Robert's
home at 1009 Sierra Drive in Denton, Texas. During this time Robert
Oswald had possession of the Imperial Reflex camera that was given to
him on December 8, 1963 by Ruth Paine.

After living in Robert Oswald's home for only two days (February
10-11, 1964), Marina moved out and was interviewed a week later by
FBI
agents on February 18. When asked about her husband's cameras she
again said that Oswald owned two cameras and was shown photographs of
the Cuera 2 and the Stereo Realist for identification. Marina said
the Russian-made camera belonged to her husband, but the American-
made
STEREO REALIST CAMERA DID NOT. She then told the FBI agents,
WITHOUT
PROMPTING, that PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE WALKER HOUSE WERE TAKEN WITH AN
AMERICAN-MADE CAMERA. How did she know??

Six days later, on February 24, 1964, Robert Oswald gave a cheap,
plastic, Imperial Reflex camera to FBI agent Bardwell Odum. FBI
agents soon questioned DPD detectives who had searched the Paine's on
November 22 and 23rd (Stovall, Adameik, Rose, Moore). The
detectives
told the FBI agents that they had not seen the Imperial Reflex at
Ruth
Paine's, but said if they had seen it, they would have brought it
in. Curiously, Detective John McCabe of the Irving Police
Department
said that he saw the camera at Ruth Paine's, but thought it was of no
evidentiary value. *The FBI and the WC should have asked Robert
Oswald why he failed to give the camera to the FBI for 2 and a 1/2
months.

On February 27, only three days after Robert Oswald gave the Imperial
Reflex to the FBI, Marina was again questioned by FBI agents about
the
type of camera that she ALLEGEDLY used to take the backyard
photographs. MARINA WAS NOT SHOWN PHOTOGRAPHS NOR TOLD THE NAME OF
ANY CAMERA, yet speaking through FBI interpreter Anatole A. Boguslav,
MARINA VOLUNTEERED THAT SHE HAD TAKEN THE BACKYARD PHOTOGRAPHS WITH
AN
IMPERIAL REFLEX CAMERA.

After repeatedly failing to identify the camera used to take the
backyard photos during the previous three months, Russian-speaking
Marina suddenly remembered and provided the ENGLISH NAME of a little
known, cheap, plastic, Imperial Reflex that she supposedly used on
one
occasion a year earlier. Marina should have been asked why, after 3
months, she suddenly knew the English name of the camera. She also
should have been asked if she saw or discussed the Imperial Reflex
with Robert Oswald or anyone else during the two days she lived at
his
house.

On June 11, 1964, Marina was questioned by the WC about the Imperial
Reflex, but VERY,VERY, BRIEFLY:

Mr. Rankin. "Mrs. Oswald, will you examine the cameras of your
husband And tell us which one took the pictures what showed your
husband with the rifle and the pistol, as you will recall?"
Marina. "Yes."
Mr. Rankin. "With one of these cameras?"
Marina. "This is the FIRST AND LAST TIME IN MY LIFE I ever took a
photograph and it was done with this gray camera."

*Gray camera?? Marina had apparently alaready forgotten the name of
the camera.

Mr. Redlich. "Mr. Rankin, the Commission exhibit numbers of the two
cameras, one is CE No. 136 (Cuera 2) and one is CE No. 750 (Imperial
Reflex)."
Mr. McKenzie "And the gray camera she is referring to, Mr. Rankin,
for the purpose of the record is CE No. 750, isnt' that right, Mrs.
Oswald?"
Marina. "Yes."
Mr. Rankin. "That is the gray camera you just said you took
pictures
with, is that correct?"
Marina "Yes. The other camera also belonged to Lee but I don't use
it."
Mr. Rankin "TURNING TO ANOTHER SUBJECT NOW..."

A photograph of the Stereo Realist camera was not shown to Marina on
June 11, 1964. Two months later, on August 12, the Stereo Realist
was turned over to Ruth Paine, who claimed it was her camera. The
questions researchers ask are, "Why was there no communication
between
the Paines and Dallas Police, FBI, or WC requesting that the Stereo
Realist be returned before August, 1964? Why did neither Ruth nor
Michael Paine ask to have the Stereo Realist camera returned during
their numerous interviews by the Dallas Police, SS, or the FBI?? Why
were neither Ruth nor MIchael Paine shown the Stereo Realist camera
(CE 137) during their WC testimony and asked if this camera belonged
to them?"'

In 1978 Marina was questioned by the HSCA about the Imperial Reflex
(CE 750) and her answers were limited to, "I don't remember, I
believe
so, I can't answer, etc."

HSCA. "Mrs. Porter, I would like to show you five different
cameras
At the current time and ask you if you recognize any of them and if
so
which ones."
Marina. "I DON'T RECOGNIZE ANY OF THEM."
HSCA. "Well, have you ever used a camera similar to any of those?"
Marina. "Well, I used a camera once in my life when I took a
picture
of Lee but I don't know what the camera looks like?"
HSCA. "You don't remember what the camera looks like,"
Marina. "No."
HSCA. "Have you any memory?"
Marina. "I have been told what button to push and that is all I
recall."
HSCA. "Do you know if you haVe ever seen cameras like that before,
not if you have used them but if you have ever seen them before?"
Marina. "Well, I have seen some people wear a camera like that
around their neck, a tourist."
HSCA. "This camera here, does this look at all familiar to you?"
Marina. "No."
HSCA. "Which is identified as CE No. 750?"
Marina. "No, I DON'T RECALL."
HSCA. "Did you ever see any of the cameras before you in the
possession of Lee?"
Marina. I DO NOT RECALL now at all the camera we used to have.
The
camera could be here but I would not recognize it at all."
HSCA. You just don't remember?"
Marina. "No."
HSCA. "If I show you this camera which was CE No. 750 (Imperial
Reflex) and raise the top part so you can see there is a viewfinder
and ask you just to look at the camera, would that refresh your
recollection that was the camera you allegedly took the photographs
of
Lee with?"
Marina. "Well, I honestly do not remember if I look straight at the
object or look down."
HSCA. "Was it (the Imperial Reflex) the same one he had in Russia or
A different one, do you know?"
Marina. "I BELIEVE SO."
HSCA "To your knowledge, did he own-well, did he own a camera?"
Marina. "I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER."
HSCA. "When you lived in Texas did he own a camera?"
Marina. "I DON'T RECALL....I do believe he probably had. But I
would
not recognize the camera. If somebody said was that yours, I would
not claim it."
HSCA "Did he ever to your knowledge have any photography equipment
like developing or other photography equipment.?"
Marina. "I DON'T REMEMBER." Didn't he work once once with some kind
of photograph? He could use their equipment."
HSCA. "I can't answer that question, I have to ask you the
questions. Do you remember what color the camera was?"
Marina. "I think it was BLACK." (The Imperial Reflex was gray).

For 2 1/2 months Marina said that Oswald owned only two cameras
(Cuera
2 and Stereo Realist). But after Marina resided in Robert Oswald's
home for two days, and after Robert gave the camera to the FBI on
February 24, Marina changed her story. She told the FBI, through an
interpreter; that an Imperial Reflex camera had been used to take the
"backyard photos" and the Walker photos. How Russian-speaking
Marina
was able to remember the English name of the "Imperial Reflex" camera
she allegedly used only once in her life a year earlier, remains
unknown. It appears as though, Marina, after living at Robert
Oswald's was told the name of the "Imperial Reflex" camera and told
say that it was the camera she used to take the "Backyard" and
"Walker" photos.

492-6 H & L

Walt

Mar 6, 2010, 11:51:19 AM3/6/10

Where in the world did you get the idea that Marina took the "Walker
photos"?????

> 492-6 H & L

Walt

Mar 6, 2010, 12:27:57 PM3/6/10
On Mar 5, 10:58 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

4) J. Walter Moore, a CIA officer working in the CIA's Domestic
Contact Division in Dallas, according to De Mohrenschildt. De
Mohrenschildt told me that he had reported the Walker assassination
attempt and the telltale "Hunter of Fascists" photograph to Moore.
5)Eusebio Azque, the Cuban counsel in Mexico City. Marina testified
that Oswald brought photos of the Walker shooting to Mexico to support
his request for a visa to go to Cuba. According to witnesses at the
consulate, Oswald showed these photographs to Azque, and became
involved in a heated argument with him about his bona fides as a Pro-
Castro revolutionary.

Walt

Mar 6, 2010, 12:30:11 PM3/6/10

Jay Epstein wrote....." J. Walter Moore, a CIA officer working in the

CIA's Domestic Contact Division in Dallas, according to De
Mohrenschildt. De Mohrenschildt told me that he had reported the
Walker assassination attempt and the telltale "Hunter of Fascists"
photograph to Moore.

Eusebio Azque, the Cuban counsel in Mexico City. Marina testified that

Oswald brought photos of the Walker shooting to Mexico to support his
request for a visa to go to Cuba. According to witnesses at the
consulate, Oswald showed these photographs to Azque, and became
involved in a heated argument with him about his bona fides as a Pro-
Castro revolutionary. "

> > YOUR own words will follow you Walt.
>
> > NOW, cite for your claim that she reported it and give us the document
> > that shows this liar.- Hide quoted text -

curtjester1

Mar 6, 2010, 12:46:36 PM3/6/10
She "was told" to. Ya gotta read for content. It's not my opinion.

CJ

> > 492-6 H & L

Walt

Mar 6, 2010, 12:55:37 PM3/6/10

Ok, so it's not "your" opinion, Rob....but you did post it, so my
question for you is:...Do you believe that Marina took the photos of
Walker's house??

curtjester1

Mar 6, 2010, 1:26:00 PM3/6/10
No, but this is CJ's post, and this is CJ.

CJ

Walt

Mar 6, 2010, 3:53:13 PM3/6/10

I knew that, Rob...I was being faceious.... So you don't believe that
Marina took the Walker photos..... well at least you show a little
more commonsense than Rob.

Rob would argue til he's outta breath that if Armstrong said that
( and he did) then it's the truth.

tomnln

Mar 7, 2010, 10:24:37 AM3/7/10
Wally screws up again.

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> > > �Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De

> > > Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
> > > Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at Walker.
>
> > > ***Mrs Meller notified the FBI***.... So De morhrenschildt's (sic)
> > > denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply
> > > (sic) a lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then

> > > they also were aware of ...� (Walt�3/4/10)

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 12:41:01 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 9:24 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Wally screws up again.

You've never made as mistake??? Must be difficult to be perfect and
live in a world where every person has made mistakes.....

curtjester1

Mar 7, 2010, 12:52:23 PM3/7/10
Well, I have no real opinion on that. I doubt Marina's ability as a
picture taker, and doubt anyone can produce her having any proficiency
in taking pic from a camera.

> Rob would argue til he's outta breath that if Armstrong said that
> ( and he did) then it's the truth.

He hasn't read his book, according to him, even though he agrees with
some things, so you're off on that.

CJ

tomnln

Mar 7, 2010, 1:00:29 PM3/7/10
HERE is what you wrote Wally;

I posted SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/ANNA%20MELLER.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/MRS.%20VOSHININ.htm

AGAIN; Proving you FOL ! ! !

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 1:31:53 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 12:00 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HERE is what you wrote Wally;

On Mar 5 at 8:07am Walt wrote a correction to a previous post in which
I'd forgotten the Russian woman's name who told Dick Russell that De
Morhenschildy had told her and her Husband that Lee oswald was the
"scoundrel" who had taken a "potshot" at general Walker. I wrote in
response to Rob's post.......

"I realize that you're to STUPID to understand so I'll Parse that
sentence for you.... But first I must make a correction....I was
mistaken about the identity of the woman. The Woman was NOT Anna
Meller who claimed that George De Morenschildt talked to and made the
remark....Quote... "Imagine, That scoundrel (Oswald) took a potshot
at General Walker. Of course Walker is a stinker, but stinkers have
right to live"...unquote . The Woman's name was Natasha Voshinin. "

Nice try ya senile old pervert..... I realized my mistake and
corrected it before you even could comprehend what I'd
written......Stupid bastard!

> > Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De
> > Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
> > Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at
> > Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De morhrenschildt's
> > denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply a
> > lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then they also
> > were aware of Oswald's involvement in the Walker incident.

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 2:09:54 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 12:00 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HERE is what you wrote Wally;
>
> > Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De
> > Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
> > Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at
> > Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De morhrenschildt's
> > denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply a
> > lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then they also
> > were aware of Oswald's involvement in the Walker incident.
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> On Mar 7, 9:24 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Wally screws up again.
>
> You've never made as mistake???   Must be difficult to be perfect and
> live in a world where every person has made mistakes.....
>
> I posted SEE>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/ANNA%20MELLER.htm
>
>               SEE>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/MRS.%20VOSHININ.htm

What is this supposed to prove??..... That you're senile and FOS?
We don't need it, you've proved that point over and over.......

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 2:22:30 PM3/7/10

The POINT....My dear CJ is that, Rob is an idiot who can't admit he's
wrong about anything. It has nothing to do with what Rob might have
read.

curtjester1

Mar 7, 2010, 3:06:40 PM3/7/10

> > > I knew that, Rob...I was being faceious.... So you don't believe that
> > > Marina took the Walker photos..... well at least you show a little
> > > more commonsense than Rob.
>
> > Well, I have no real opinion on that.  I doubt Marina's ability as a
> > picture taker, and doubt anyone can produce her having any proficiency
> > in taking pic from a camera.
>
> > > Rob would argue til he's outta breath that if Armstrong said that
> > > ( and he did) then it's the truth.
>
> > He hasn't read his book, according to him, even though he agrees with
> > some things, so you're off on that.
>
> The POINT....My dear CJ is that, Rob is an idiot who can't admit he's
> wrong about anything.  It has nothing to do with what Rob might have
> read.

My Dearest Dumbarse. Why should I care when I already stated I have
no real opinion on Marina and what might have taken place with Walker,
anything Walker much less a photo? Take it up with Rob, I say. I
don't want to offer anything that gets me in hot water with a poster
on purpose, especially when I could give a rats arse about the issue
created, anyway.

CJ

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 3:26:20 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 2:06 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Well, I have no real opinion on that.  I doubt Marina's ability as a
> > > picture taker, and doubt anyone can produce her having any proficiency
> > > in taking pic from a camera.

> > > He hasn't read his book, according to him, even though he agrees with
> > > some things, so you're off on that.
>
> > The POINT....My dear CJ is that, Rob is an idiot who can't admit he's
> > wrong about anything.  It has nothing to do with what Rob might have
> > read.
>
> My Dearest Dumbarse.

Hey...aren't you the guy who believes that the government was creating
two Oswald's way back in 1945....so they could confuse the public when
they murdered the president in 1963?

Who's the Dumbass??

 Why should I care when I already stated I have
> no real opinion on Marina and what might have taken place with Walker,
> anything Walker much less a photo?  Take it up with Rob, I say.  I
> don't want to offer anything that gets me in hot water with a poster
> on purpose, especially when I could give a rats arse about the issue
> created, anyway.
>
> CJ

curtjester1

Mar 7, 2010, 3:43:51 PM3/7/10
Well for one it would be rather stupid to be planning an assassination
15 years before one was President, and if they did create a pair for
the governement it would be nothing new along sneaky government
lines. Confusion, obfuscation, getting out of hot water, while
getting what they want done, and having an excuse or alibi is why such
things happen, and usually the public is the last to know. Anymore
dumbass question, Dearest?

CJ

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 3:56:05 PM3/7/10

Yes.....Aren't you the guy who thinks that James Worrell had a neck
like a giraffe so he could have been standing on the sidewalk directly
below the so called "Sniper's Nest" window, but still have been able
to see into the sixth floor window which enabled him to see the barrel
of the rifle which would have had to have been INSIDE the the
window.???

Question simplified....Do you believe Worrell had a neck like a
giraffe??

tomnln

Mar 7, 2010, 3:57:58 PM3/7/10
HAHAHAHA

"GOTCHA Again" Wally.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/MRS.%20VOSHININ.htm

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 7, 2010, 3:59:07 PM3/7/10
It Proves that you're a LIAR Wally ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/ANNA%20MELLER.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/MRS.%20VOSHININ.htm

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 4:07:44 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 2:57 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHA
>
> "GOTCHA Again" Wally.

You clearly are confused..... The only "gotcha" you may have
accomplished is when you hooked another queer while trolling.

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 7, 2010, 8:05:45 PM3/7/10

Walt

Mar 7, 2010, 8:41:05 PM3/7/10
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> On Mar 7, 2:57 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > HAHAHAHA
>
> > "GOTCHA Again" Wally.

Why the hell don't you learn to write....... I have no idea what point
you're trying to make. Are you too damned stupid make your point??

> > read more �- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 7, 2010, 9:22:57 PM3/7/10
HERE is what you wrote Wally;

Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De
Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at
Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De morhrenschildt's
denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply a
lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then they also
were aware of Oswald's involvement in the Walker incident.

THIS testimony Proves that you're a LIAR Wally ! ! !

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 9:40:12 AM3/8/10

How is this DIFFERENT from what I quoted?

> I realize that you're to STUPID to understand so I'll Parse that
> sentence for you....  But first I must make a correction....I was
> mistaken about the identity of the woman. The Woman was NOT Anna
> Meller who claimed that George De Morenschildt talked to and made the
> remark....Quote... "Imagine, That scoundrel (Oswald)  took a potshot
> at General Walker.  Of course Walker is a stinker, but stinkers have a
> right to live"...unquote . The Woman's name was Natasha Voshinin.

YOU still said this woman notified the FBI, and NOW you are running
from that statement! Why?

> During an interview on April 5, 1992, Mrs Natasha Voshinin told Dick
> Russell that George De Morhenschildt  had visited her and her husband
> a few of days after the Walker incident, and made the remark  .....
> Quote... "Imagine, That scoundrel took a potshot at General Walker.
> Of course Walker is a stinker, but stinkers have a right to
> live"...unquote .
>
> According to Dick Russell, Mrs Vosinin also said that G. De M. told
> them about the rifle.  She said ..."Igor, and I felt that Oswald had
> some connection to the CIA, ....But, I immediately delivered this
> information to the FBI"

This is called hearsay and IF she did notify the FBI there should be a
report on this incident. Cite it!

IF she is full of crap YOU are responsible since YOU are passing on
her lie (IF indeed it is a lie).

> Now get your head out of your ass and pay attention..... IF ...IF ....
> De M told the Voshinin's that Oswald was the scoundrel who had taken a
> "potshot" at Walker,  then it's self evident that De M. KNEW  details
> of the Walker incident that only an insider would know.

Walt spends his whole life on IF's and then declares they are FACTS!
LOL!!
De Mohrenschildt never blamed LHO for JFKs murder, so why would he
lable him the shooter of Walker?

YOU once again make no sense and can't cite for your silly claims.
YOU need to learn to depend on yourself and NOT "silly, funny books!"

> AND......
> IF...IF... Mrs Voshinin reported De M's remark to the FBI then it's
> obvious that the FBI (Hosty) was aware that Oswald may have been
> involved in the Walker hoax.

Yet you can't cite a single report showing this, huh? What would that
tell an honest person?

> In my opinion Mrs Voshinin did not invent this tale, nor would she
> have had anything to gain by telling Dick Russell a lie.   I believe
> her statement is true.

NO one is here for YOUR opinion Walt!! YOU can't cite a report so this
story has to be a lie. I guess Walt doesn't think this could have
been said to continue to frame LHO, huh? This happened shortly after
"JFK" came out.

> I believe De M was involved with Lee Oswald in the Walker HOAX up to
> his eyeballs....

Yet you can offer NO proof as usual!

> I suspect despite all of  De M's open vocal
> denunciations of Walker he and Walker were friends... or at least
> associates with the common goal of toppling Fidel Castro's regime.
> I believe the 57 Chevy hidden behind Walker's house in the photo can
> be conncted to G.De Morhenschildt.

Who cares what YOU think without cites?? NO one comes here for that!

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 9:42:19 AM3/8/10

LOL!! Some cite, huh?? All hearsay and NO sources listed!

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 9:44:37 AM3/8/10

Walt has me confused WITH HIMSELF as he claims things and then claims
they are FACTS with NO cites! LOL!!

Walt is a liar and a WC shill sent here to frame LHO.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 9:49:33 AM3/8/10

I haven't, but I do agree with a lot of his research from what I have
read through articles and sites on the Web over the years. I am NOT
totally sold on the double part, and I do view his willingness to buy
some of the WC's conclusions to suit his needs (i.e. cab and bus
rides) rather skeptically, but overall he has contributed some good
things to this discussion (Especially in terms of the rifle ordering
area).

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 9:51:11 AM3/8/10

YOU are a liar Walt, but we alredy knew that! I have admitted
mistakes a couple of times with you! Furthermore, I am NOT wrong in
my discussions with you most of the time because YOU defend the WC's
point of view!

YOU are a WC shill!

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2010, 10:00:06 AM3/8/10
In article <ba2bbe0c-9fdb-436d...@g7g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>the

>ra she

>"Walker

>inion.

> of

>> > Well, I have no real opinion on that. =A0I doubt Marina's ability as a

>> > picture taker, and doubt anyone can produce her having any proficiency
>> > in taking pic from a camera.

But, of course, when confronted with the FACT that Armstrong said there was
evidence tying CE139 with Oswald, Robsie decided that Armstrong was lying...

>> > He hasn't read his book, according to him, even though he agrees with
>> > some things, so you're off on that.
>>
>> The POINT....My dear CJ is that, Rob is an idiot who can't admit he's

>> wrong about anything. =A0It has nothing to do with what Rob might have

>> read.
>
>YOU are a liar Walt, but we alredy knew that! I have admitted
>mistakes a couple of times with you!

Why can't you cite the Death Certificate that says what you claimed it said?

Why can't you admit that you *WERE* speaking of the Naval Death Certificate,
rather than the Texas one?

These are a couple of *obvious* "mistakes" that you refuse to admit to...

>Furthermore, I am NOT wrong in
>my discussions with you most of the time because YOU defend the WC's
>point of view!

They believed that there were multiple assassins?

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 10:10:32 AM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 8:40 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Is this forum a court of law??? Stupid bastard!

> IF she is full of crap YOU are responsible since YOU are passing on
> her lie (IF indeed it is a lie).
>
> > Now get your head out of your ass and pay attention..... IF ...IF ....
> > De M told the Voshinin's that Oswald was the scoundrel who had taken a
> > "potshot" at Walker,  then it's self evident that De M. KNEW  details
> > of the Walker incident that only an insider would know.
>
> Walt spends his whole life on IF's and then declares they are FACTS!
> LOL!!
>  De Mohrenschildt never blamed LHO for JFKs murder, so why would he
> lable him the shooter of Walker?

Shooter of Walker?? Walker was shot??..... I thought there was
merely a bullet hole in his window..........

> YOU once again make no sense and can't cite for your silly claims.
> YOU need to learn to depend on yourself and NOT "silly, funny books!"
>
> > AND......
> > IF...IF... Mrs Voshinin reported De M's remark to the FBI then it's
> > obvious that the FBI (Hosty) was aware that Oswald may have been
> > involved in the Walker hoax.
>
> Yet you can't cite a single report showing this, huh?  What would that
> tell an honest person?

Duh, Stupid bastard..... even though your brain is not much better
than the common garden slug...You may be able to remember that Hosty
destroyed a note that Oswald had left at the FBI office. That's often
called destroying evidence....Do you really believe that Hosty would
have admitted that he had been alerted that Oswald was the man who put
A BULLET HOLE in Walker's house?? I KNOW the FBI were covering up the
truth.....It's a shame that your brain doesn't function well nough to
understand this point.

> > In my opinion Mrs Voshinin did not invent this tale, nor would she
> > have had anything to gain by telling Dick Russell a lie.   I believe
> > her statement is true.
>
> NO one is here for YOUR opinion Walt!! YOU can't cite a report so this
> story has to be a lie.  I guess Walt doesn't think this could have
> been said to continue to frame LHO, huh?  This happened shortly after
> "JFK" came out.
>
> > I believe De M was involved with Lee Oswald in the Walker HOAX up to
> > his eyeballs....
>
> Yet you can offer NO proof as usual!
>
> > I suspect despite all of  De M's open vocal
> > denunciations of Walker he and Walker were friends... or at least
> > associates with the common goal of toppling Fidel Castro's regime.
> > I believe the 57 Chevy hidden behind Walker's house in the photo can
> > be conncted to G.De Morhenschildt.
>

> Who cares what YOU think without cites?? NO one comes here for that!- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 10:21:33 AM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 8:51 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Hey asshole...the only way that you'll admit being wrong is when you
are caught in an easily provable mistake, and then you'll only admit
the mistake after months of whining and crying and kicking and
biting.....

I learned this aspect of your character when you first appearred in
this NG. At that time you claimed that the Mannlicher Carcano
"EJECTED" the empty ammo clip just like the M-1 Garand. T informed you
that you were wrong, but to this day you have not admitted that you
were wrong nor have you apologized for calling me a liar. The simple
FACT that the clip merely FALS OUT of the rifle is a CRUCIAL FACT in
proving that the shyster lawyers for the Warren Commission framed
Oswald....but you're to stupid and arrogant to understand that. You
believe it's merely a matter of a difference of opinion....Stupid
bastard!

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 10:22:00 AM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 10:00 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <ba2bbe0c-9fdb-436d-8929-2f1097d7d...@g7g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,

IF he said that, and I doubt it since ONLY liars who support the lies
of the WC would say this, then he is a liar.

Quote him saying that and give the page number of his book.

But he won't because he is a liar. ONLY WC supporters claim LHO owned
the alleged murder weapon.

> >> The POINT....My dear CJ is that, Rob is an idiot who can't admit he's
> >> wrong about anything. =A0It has nothing to do with what Rob might have
> >> read.
>
> >YOU are a liar Walt, but we alredy knew that!  I have admitted
> >mistakes a couple of times with you!
>
> Why can't you cite the Death Certificate that says what you claimed it said?

Why don't you prove I meant the ONE you keep claiming I meant?? YOU
are trying to create a lie like you have done before.

> Why can't you admit that you *WERE* speaking of the Naval Death Certificate,
> rather than the Texas one?

Because I wasn't liar, and YOU can't prove otherwise McHolmes.

> These are a couple of *obvious* "mistakes" that you refuse to admit to...

LOL! They are "obvious mistakes" to a liar who supports the WC and
that is YOU!

> >Furthermore, I am NOT wrong in
> >my discussions with you most of the time because YOU defend the WC's
> >point of view!
>
> They believed that there were multiple assassins?

Nice try to McHolmes, but here is a look at SOME of his lies to save
the WC!

***New – Walt never proved his claim that George De Mohrenschildt told
Anna Meller/Mrs. Voshinin and that LHO took a “pot shot” at Gen.
Walker and that she reported it to the FBI!**
Walt never proved his claim that LHO used General Walkers’ “American
Rifleman” magazine to allegedly order the 40” Carcano.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO spent 30 minutes on the phone
with someone in Raleigh, NC (probably E. Howard Hunt) on 11/23/63.
Walt never proved his claim that George DeMohrenschildt told LHO to
order the rifle since they were “planning a ruse” with it.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO attempted to call E. Howard Hunt
on 11/23/63.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO “created” the photos of Walker’s
house & the area surrounding Walker’s house in the weeks before the
attempt on him on 4/10/63.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO “created” CE-133A by himself to
make himself look more like a “rabid Communist revolutionary!”
Walt never proved his claim that LHO worked for J. Edgar Hoover!
Walt never proved his claim that LHO posed with Mike Paine’s “MC” in
the one and only BY photo he claims is authentic! (Of course he NEVER
proved the photo is authentic either!)
Walt never proved his claim that Marina “folded a BY photo and put it
in her shoe to hide it!”
Walt never proved his claim that LHO was LBJ’s “puppet!”
Walt never proved his claim that LHO wanted the 40” Carcano because it
was “illustrated” in the ad when he made the money order out for the
36” Carbine w/scope. (The catalog number and the dollar amount matched
this weapon – NOT the 40” Carcano that Klein’s did NOT have in stock
at the time.)
Walt never proved his claim that the rifle in CE-133A had "Dual Sling
Mounts".
Walt never proved his claim that LHO worked for RFK.
Walt never proved his claim that General Walker called Germany.
Walt never proved his claim that Mike Paine gave the DPD a copy of the
CE-133A photo on 11/22/63.
Walt never proved his claim that the wallet was found "INSIDE" the
owner's car (allegedly LHO’s).
Walt never proved his claim that Michael Paine had the same model
rifle as LHO (Carcano 40”).
Walt never proved his claim that General Walker believed LHO shot at
him in 4/63.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO shot at General Walker on
4/10/63.
Walt never proved his claim that Capt. O A Jones said LHO shot AT
General Walker in 4/63.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO RECEIVED a 40” Carcano rifle.
Walt never proved his claim that the bill of lading proved a 40"
Carcano was ordered by LHO.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO ORDERED a 40” Carcano rifle.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO altered his OWN chin in CE-133A.
Walt never proved his claim that the CIA was going to "rescue LHO."
Walt never proved his claim that a 6.5mm was fired from a "sabot".
Walt never proved his claim that the weapon found on the roof was a
DPD shotgun.
Walt never proved his claim that Lt. Day performed a “lift” off of the
Carcano on 11/22/63.
Walt never proved his claim that there was a “smudged print” on the
wooden foregrip of CE139 when found.
Walt never proved his claim that there was a clip inside the Carcano
when it was found at the TSBD.
Walt never proved his claim that Marcello was a "payroll runner" for
RFK.
Walt never proved his claim that Truly held a “roll call” and LHO was
the ONLY one missing.
Walt never proved his claim that DeMohrenschildt actually owned the
40” Carcano allegedly ordered from Klein’s.
Walt never proved Marina did in fact take CE-133A (backyard photo),
and it is AUTHENTIC.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO went to Mexico City in Sept./Oct.
1963.
Walt never proved his claim that the DPD showed Weitzman a Mauser on
11/22/63.
Walt never proved his claim that the weight listed on the “Bill of
lading” was TARE weight.
Walt never proved his claim that the weight of the 40” Carcano is
7.5LBS when the ad the WC used says 7.0LBS.
Walt never proved his claim that the bullet recovered from Walker
shooting was copper-jacketed.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO ordered a rifle that was easily
traceable so he could shoot at Gen. Walker with it.
Walt never proved his claim that the casings found at the TSBD (6.5mm
ammo) came from a Marine Corps order for the CIA.
Walt never proved his claim that BY photo 133A (deMohrenschildt BY
photo) came from the SAME negative as CE-133A.
Walt never proved his claim that George DeMohrenschildt purchased the
money order used allegedly for the Carcano rifle order.
Walt never proved his claim Fritz was just sloppy when timing the
arrest report ELEVEN minutes BEFORE LHO was arrested.
Walt never proved his claim of a “signed affadavit with a notary seal”
signed by the LHO saying he was going to hijack a plane and make the
pilot fly him to Cuba EVER existed.
Walt never proved his claim that LHO was part of a plot to kill Castro
(probably claims he was going to be the “trigger man” too).
Walt never proved his claim that a reporter lied because he was “bent
on hyperbole”, and said the bullet found at Walker’s was a .30.06
caliber instead of a 6.5mm bullet as Walt and the WC claim.
Walt never proved his claim that CE573 was the bullet actually fired
at Gen. Walker on 4/10/63.
Walt never proved his claim that there was a “bullet pock mark on the
concrete ledge beneath the SE corner window on the sixth floor.”
Walt never proved his claim that Mausers are NOT stamped on the
receiver/barrel.

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 8, 2010, 10:26:27 AM3/8/10

No you lying sack of excrement, but this board has rules about CITING
FOR YOUR CLAIMS, and yet you never can!

Why?

> > IF she is full of crap YOU are responsible since YOU are passing on
> > her lie (IF indeed it is a lie).
>
> > > Now get your head out of your ass and pay attention..... IF ...IF ....
> > > De M told the Voshinin's that Oswald was the scoundrel who had taken a
> > > "potshot" at Walker,  then it's self evident that De M. KNEW  details
> > > of the Walker incident that only an insider would know.
>
> > Walt spends his whole life on IF's and then declares they are FACTS!
> > LOL!!
> >  De Mohrenschildt never blamed LHO for JFKs murder, so why would he
> > lable him the shooter of Walker?
>
> Shooter of Walker??   Walker was shot??..... I thought there was
> merely a bullet hole in his window..........

We all know that he wasn't shot Walt, buy you are claiming LHO fired
at him with NO evidence to support this claim that does NOT have any
issues with it!

YOU are a liar and a framer of LHO!

> > YOU once again make no sense and can't cite for your silly claims.
> > YOU need to learn to depend on yourself and NOT "silly, funny books!"
>
> > > AND......
> > > IF...IF... Mrs Voshinin reported De M's remark to the FBI then it's
> > > obvious that the FBI (Hosty) was aware that Oswald may have been
> > > involved in the Walker hoax.
>
> > Yet you can't cite a single report showing this, huh?  What would that
> > tell an honest person?
>
> Duh, Stupid bastard..... even though your brain is not much better
> than the common garden slug...You may be able to remember that Hosty
> destroyed a note that Oswald had left at the FBI office. That's often
> called destroying evidence...

LOL!! What an idiot this guy is, huh? Hosty destroyed the note because
it implicated folks they didn't want implicated! IF it said what they
claimed they would have kept it and broadcasted it to all of the
media. Ditto a report that said LHO fired at Walker!

Just how dumb are you?

>.Do you really believe that Hosty would
> have admitted that he had been alerted that Oswald was the man who put
> A BULLET HOLE in Walker's house??

Why not?? It would have showed LHO was a man with violent tendancies
and this could ONLY help their case!

> I KNOW the FBI were covering up the
> truth.....It's a shame that your brain doesn't function well nough to
> understand this point.

LOL!! YOU are the ONLY one with an addled brain Walt. YOUR lies are
like a 3 year old's!

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2010, 10:28:40 AM3/8/10
In article <3a946b8e-072e-472f...@q23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Mar 8, 10:00=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <ba2bbe0c-9fdb-436d-8929-2f1097d7d...@g7g2000yqe.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>> robcap...@netscape.com says...

>of =3D
>> >the
>ame=3D

>> >ra she

>he =3D
>> >"Walker

>my op=3D
>> >inion.

> my
>tos=3D

>> > of

>hat

>as a

>cy

>> But, of course, when confronted with the FACT that Armstrong said there w=
>as
>> evidence tying CE139 with Oswald, Robsie decided that Armstrong was lying=

>IF he said that, and I doubt it since ONLY liars who support the lies
>of the WC would say this, then he is a liar.

Yep... I've already commented that you believe him a liar.

>Quote him saying that and give the page number of his book.

Already did. Page 430, if I recall correctly.

<moderated>

>ve
>>
>> >YOU are a liar Walt, but we alredy knew that! =A0I have admitted

>> >mistakes a couple of times with you!
>>
>> Why can't you cite the Death Certificate that says what you claimed it said?
>
>Why don't you prove I meant the ONE you keep claiming I meant??

Already did. Quoted you on the topic extensively. Which Death Certificate did
Dr. Burkley write???

But, of course, *NEITHER* Death Certificate says what you claimed for it. You
lied.

<moderated>

>> Why can't you admit that you *WERE* speaking of the Naval Death Certificate,
>> rather than the Texas one?

<moderated>

>> These are a couple of *obvious* "mistakes" that you refuse to admit to...

<moderated>

>> >Furthermore, I am NOT wrong in
>> >my discussions with you most of the time because YOU defend the WC's
>> >point of view!
>>
>> They believed that there were multiple assassins?

<Walt paranoia snipped>

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 10:28:55 AM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 9:22 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Hey you stupid bastard.....Why don't you get your head out of your ass
and LISTEN..... I've told you over and over that the Mannlicher
Carcano was BURIED BENEATH BOXES OF BOOKS at the time of the
shooting...... Therefore it CANNOT be the murder weapon. So what if
the rifle appears to be linked to Oswald.... It was NOT the murder
weapon!!!

> receiver/barrel.- Hide quoted text -

curtjester1

Mar 8, 2010, 11:51:20 AM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 9:49 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
> area).- Hide quoted text -

I believe the thing to keep an open mind about is that Oswald has been
regarded as a definite CIA property. Exactly how he was manuvered is
of course of interest, but the main thing to ask is why and who was
manuvering and for how long, and how extensively. This obviously was
going on before even JFK became President. The fact that it was so
secret should at least give the notion that doubles would be used, as
it is used as a M.O. for subversive and secret operations, on a
'normal' basis. Doubling can just mean jumping sides for information
too, and can go further down the road as for Tripling, etc...even with
agents of other countries. Wilcott, who was the CIA Paymaster during
the assassination, even thought that Marina was in Atsugi before
Oswald even went to Russia! Here is a lot of extensive Oswald stuff
for ones to ponder on. I am sure Armstrong just used some of this,
and did quite a bit of independent research even beyond this.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofiversion/index.php/t5208.html
(Wilcotts, Project code for Latin America..etc.)

http://www.ajweberman.com/nodules2/nodulec5.htm (A.J. Weberman with
'Nodules' begining with 5 - Oswald Extensive Histories

CJ

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 11:52:43 AM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 9:26 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

No I can't show you an FBI report that Mrs Voshinin called Hosty and
reported that Oswald was the guy who fired a bullet THROUGH WALKER'S
WINDOW....Nor can I produce the note that Oswald left for Hosty.....
because the FBI destoyed anything that made them look incompetent, and
responsible for the murder of the President.

However, I can cite another source that George De Morhenschildt KNEW
that Oswald had fired a bullet THROUGH Walker's WINDOW.

Edward J. Epstein wrote:.....

J. Walter Moore, a CIA officer working in the CIA's Domestic Contact
Division in Dallas, according to De Mohrenschildt. De Mohrenschildt
told me that he had reported the Walker assassination
attempt and the telltale "Hunter of Fascists" photograph to Moore.

( Epstein )

Eusebio Azque, the Cuban counsel in Mexico City. Marina testified that
Oswald brought photos of the Walker shooting to Mexico to support his
request for a visa to go to Cuba. According to witnesses at the
consulate, Oswald showed these photographs to Azque, and became
involved in a heated argument with him about his bona fides as a Pro-

Castro revolutionary. ( Epstein)

So in addition to Dick Russell's quotation on Mrs Voshinin saying that
De M told her that Oswald was the scoundrel who "TOOK A POTSHOT" at
Walker, we also have Epstein claiming that De M told him ( Epstein)
that he (De M) had told J. Walter Moore that LHO had took a "potshot"
at Walker....and in addition De M had told Moore about the back yard
photo!!! ( this information is verrrrry interesting !)

> > Duh, Stupid bastard..... even though your brain is not much better
> > than the common garden slug...You may be able to remember that Hosty
> > destroyed a note that Oswald had left at the FBI office. That's often
> > called destroying evidence...
>
> LOL!! What an idiot this guy is, huh? Hosty destroyed the note because
> it implicated folks they didn't want implicated!  IF it said what they
> claimed they would have kept it and broadcasted it to all of the
> media.  Ditto a report that said LHO fired at Walker!
>
> Just how dumb are you?
>
> >.Do you really believe that Hosty would
> > have admitted that he had been alerted that Oswald was the man who put
> > A BULLET HOLE in Walker's house??
>
> Why not?? It would have showed LHO was a man with violent tendancies
> and this could ONLY help their case!

Duh....stupid bastard.... have you forgotten that the FBI denied that
they knew that Oswald was dangerous ( he wasn't) and had NO RECORD of
him being a threat to the president. (he wasn't a threat to the
president)

> > I KNOW the FBI were covering up the
> > truth.....It's a shame that your brain doesn't function well nough to
> > understand this point.
>
> LOL!! YOU are the ONLY one with an addled brain Walt.  YOUR lies are

> like a 3 year old's!- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 11:58:59 AM3/8/10
On Mar 7, 8:22 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>  HERE is what you wrote Wally;
>
>  Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De
>  Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
>  Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at
>  Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De morhrenschildt's
>  denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply a
>  lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then they also
>  were aware of Oswald's involvement in the Walker incident.
>
> THIS testimony Proves that you're a LIAR Wally ! ! !
>
>  SEE>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/ANNA%20MELLER.htm
>
>  SEE>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/MRS.%20VOSHININ.htm

Are you too senile to understand a simple request.... Why the hell
don't you learn to write, and make your point.

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Mar 8, 2010, 12:25:03 PM3/8/10

he did? LMFAO! what do we have here Walt, another armchair cyber-
warrior? I missed that one....

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 12:37:40 PM3/8/10
OOPS!.... T informed you. That should have been "I" informed
you.... But maybe "T" also told the dunbass that the clip merely
FALLS OUT of the bottom of a Mannlicher Carcano rifle. as i recall
there were several posters who told Rob he was FOS, and Mr. T could
have been one of them....... Quien sabe?...:)

> > that you were wrong, but to this day you have not admitted that you
> > were wrong nor have you apologized for calling me a liar.  The simple
> > FACT that the clip merely FALS OUT of the rifle is a CRUCIAL FACT in
> > proving that the shyster lawyers for the Warren Commission framed
> > Oswald....but you're to stupid and arrogant to understand that.  You
> > believe it's merely a matter of a difference of opinion....Stupid
> > bastard!

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 12:45:41 PM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 11:25 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, he did. Rob had read an article entitled .."The Gun That Didn't
Smoke" in which the author claimed that the clip was "EJECTED" just
like an M-1 garand ejects the clip. Rob believed that and refused to
listen to anybody with first hand experience with the Mannlicher
Carcano...and called me a liar for pointing out that the clip should
have been beneath the window IF THAT RIFLE HAD BEEN FIRED FROM THAT
LOCATION as the Warren Commission shyster lawyers claimed.

He's simply too egotistical and STUPID to LISTEN to reason. ( he's got
his head in his ass)

> T informed you
>

> > that you were wrong, but to this day you have not admitted that you
> > were wrong nor have you apologized for calling me a liar.  The simple
> > FACT that the clip merely FALS OUT of the rifle is a CRUCIAL FACT in
> > proving that the shyster lawyers for the Warren Commission framed
> > Oswald....but you're to stupid and arrogant to understand that.  You
> > believe it's merely a matter of a difference of opinion....Stupid
> > bastard!

tomnln

Mar 8, 2010, 12:52:04 PM3/8/10
BOTTOM POST;

"robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Here it comes.........

"I TOLD YOU SO"! ! ! !

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 12:56:00 PM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 11:52 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;
>
> "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Yes, you did...... Which indicates that you're just as STUPID as Rob.

tomnln

Mar 8, 2010, 12:58:20 PM3/8/10
WHO is Walt?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

> [...]

Walt

Mar 8, 2010, 1:19:25 PM3/8/10

De M said that Oswald "TOOK A POTSHOT" at Walker... Interesting
choice of words!! Because this is an AMERICAN expression, and
"POTSHOT" is a word that implies that the shot was intended to scare
the victim. Mrs Voshinin ( a Russian) would probably have not used
the term "POTSHOT", but she was quoting exactly what she she had heard
De Morhenschildt say....furthermore De M's choice of the term
"potshot" indicates that they ( he and Oswald) never intended to hit
Walker.

Although Epstein writes as if De M had "REPORTED" the backyard photo
to a government official...... when this information is reduced to a
simple FACT there is more than one way of looking at that FACT.
Suppose that the CIA agent, J Walter Moore, was in charge of creating
a believable dossier for Oswald as a radical communist revolutionary,
to infiltrate Cuba,and De M was working for Moore and told Moore that
he had gotten Oswald to pose for the back yard photo (CE 133A) and
they had "TOOK A POTSHOT" at Castro's most vocal and high profile
enemy.

IMO.... This seems to be the most logical reason that De
Morhenschildt would have talked to J Walter Moore about Oswald.

> > > Duh, Stupid bastard..... even though your brain is not much better
> > > than the common garden slug...You may be able to remember that Hosty
> > > destroyed a note that Oswald had left at the FBI office. That's often
> > > called destroying evidence...
>
> > LOL!! What an idiot this guy is, huh? Hosty destroyed the note because
> > it implicated folks they didn't want implicated!  IF it said what they
> > claimed they would have kept it and broadcasted it to all of the
> > media.  Ditto a report that said LHO fired at Walker!
>
> > Just how dumb are you?
>
> > >.Do you really believe that Hosty would
> > > have admitted that he had been alerted that Oswald was the man who put
> > > A BULLET HOLE in Walker's house??
>
> > Why not?? It would have showed LHO was a man with violent tendancies
> > and this could ONLY help their case!
>
> Duh....stupid bastard.... have you forgotten that the FBI denied that
> they knew that Oswald was dangerous ( he wasn't) and had NO RECORD of
> him being a threat to the president. (he wasn't a threat to the
> president)
>

> > > I KNOW the FBI were covering up the
> > > truth.....It's a shame that your brain doesn't function well nough to
> > > understand this point.
>
> > LOL!! YOU are the ONLY one with an addled brain Walt.  YOUR lies are
> > like a 3 year old's!- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 8, 2010, 1:28:15 PM3/8/10

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

HERE is what you wrote Wally;

Within a couple of days after the Walker incident George De
Morhenschildt told Mrs Anna Meller a Russian exile woman living in
Dallas that lee was the 'scoundrel" who had taken the shot at
Walker. Mrs Meller notified the FBI.... So De morhrenschildt's
denial that he knew anything about the Walker incident was simpply a
lie.....and if Mrs Meller told the FBI as she claimed then they also
were aware of Oswald's involvement in the Walker incident.

THIS testimony Proves that you're a LIAR Wally ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/ANNA%20MELLER.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/MRS.%20VOSHININ.htm
Wally World wrote;

Are you too senile to understand a simple request.... Why the hell
don't you learn to write, and make your point.

I write;

I post the actual testimony that you're alluding to, to Prove you LIED ! ! !

You're a Warren Commission SHILL ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

tomnln

Mar 8, 2010, 1:34:30 PM3/8/10
Actual testimony proves you're a LIAR>>>

On Mar 8, 10:52 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Mar 8, 9:26 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 8, 10:10 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote: