Kook Quickie Quiz #3

Bud

Jul 26, 2008, 11:23:14 AM7/26/08

"Do you think Oswald killed Tippit?"

tomnln?

Ben Holmes?

Gil Jesus?

CJ?

Healy?

Walt?

robcap?

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 26, 2008, 1:37:40 PM7/26/08
>      robcap? (Robert)

The evidence says NO.

tomnln

Jul 26, 2008, 2:30:13 PM7/26/08
http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message
news:4d720cea-d3d3-4f8a...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Bud

Jul 26, 2008, 3:47:24 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 1:37 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

So, your answer is you don`t think Oswald killed Tippit.

Bud

Jul 26, 2008, 3:48:16 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 2:30 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Can`t ask answer a simple question without referring to your
retarded website?

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 26, 2008, 4:08:07 PM7/26/08

What part of NO don't you get?

Bud

Jul 26, 2008, 5:25:14 PM7/26/08
On Jul 26, 4:08 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

wrote:
> On Jul 26, 3:47 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 26, 1:37 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> > wrote:

> > > The evidence says NO.
>
> > So, your answer is you don`t think Oswald killed Tippit.
>
> What part of NO don't you get?

I understood the "no", I didn`t understand where you said "The
evidence says no". The evidence screams yes, unless you think the
witnesses indicated it wasn`t Oswald running around Oak Cliff with a
gun.

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 26, 2008, 6:56:24 PM7/26/08

LOL!!! The ONLY way the evidence screams YES is if it is asked does
the evidence show LHO to be innocent - then YES applies. But, what
should I expect from a man who can think of only three questions?

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2008, 12:06:19 AM7/27/08

>>> "The ONLY way the evidence screams YES is if it is asked: does the evidence show LHO to be innocent? Then YES applies." <<<

Black = White.
Rain = Snow.
Clear = Cloudy.
Up = Down.
Right = Wrong.
Guilty = Innocent.
Gobs of evidence = No evidence at all.

This is the topsy-turvy world in which a kook named Robert Caprio
resides.

And there's only one single word I can think of to describe it:

Un-be-liev-able.

Bud

Jul 27, 2008, 6:44:01 AM7/27/08

Yah, I suppose if the people in Oak Cliff said it definitely was NOT
Oswald they saw, that would be the evidence saying "yes, it was
Oswald". Or perhaps it doesn`t matter whether they said it was Oswald
or not.

Walt

Jul 27, 2008, 9:26:37 PM7/27/08
> or not.- Hide quoted text -

Bud why don't you get yer head outta yer ass and face the FACTS. The
FACTS indicate that Oswald could NOT have been Tippit's killer.

I know that leaves you with no villian to hiss and boo at but that's
TS.

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2008, 11:34:40 PM7/27/08

>>> "The FACTS indicate that Oswald could NOT have been Tippit's killer." <<<

Marie Tippit will be glad to know she's not a widow after all. Her
husband is still alive. Because if Oswald didn't kill him in 1963,
then nobody did.

Good job, Walt.

Now tell us where the real J.D. Tippit has been hiding all these years.

aeffects

Jul 28, 2008, 12:37:49 AM7/28/08

son why don't you take up drinking, you'll have an excuse.... what-a-
moron!

Gil Jesus

Jul 28, 2008, 6:29:26 AM7/28/08

>> Marie Tippit will be glad to know she's not a widow after all. Her
>> husband is still alive. Because if Oswald didn't kill him in 1963,
>> then nobody did.
>>
>> Good job, Walt.
>>
>> Now tell us where the real J.D. Tippit has been hiding all these years.

This is the idiocy we have to deal with:

Because Oswald didn't kill Tippit, then Tippit was not killed. This is
the reasoning of Von Pinhead.

This is the reasoning of TRUE kook sh*t.

Walt

Jul 28, 2008, 10:44:29 AM7/28/08

I'll make ya deal Pea Brain.....First .... You tell me how Lee could
have traveled, on foot, the mile from the rooming house to the Tippit
murder scene in just TWO MINUTES. Then I'll answer your question.

aeffects

Jul 28, 2008, 12:53:04 PM7/28/08

someone get Von Pein a glass of water... he's fainting (actually he's
seeing his 25,000 USENET posts concerning Reclaiming History go up in
literal smoke... Give him some air....

Gil Jesus

Jul 28, 2008, 1:52:32 PM7/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:53:04 -0700 (PDT), aeffects
<aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>someone get Von Pein a glass of water... he's fainting (actually he's
>seeing his 25,000 USENET posts concerning Reclaiming History go up in
>literal smoke... Give him some air....

First we have Bugliosi appearing before Congress calling Bush a
murderer. Can Von Pein be far behind with the proof that Bush murdered
JFK ?

Stay tuned, folks.

Neil Coburn

Jul 28, 2008, 1:55:41 PM7/28/08
Hey Ass, Put my name on the list. Oswald did not kill J.D.T.
Neil Coburn

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2008, 2:37:55 PM7/28/08

>>> "Because Oswald didn't kill Tippit, then Tippit was not killed. This is the reasoning of Von Pinhead." <<<

And it's perfectly-reasonable "reasoning" in this case, too (given the
evidence staring us in the face).

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2008, 2:46:54 PM7/28/08

>>> "You tell me how Lee could have traveled, on foot, the mile from the rooming house to the Tippit
murder scene in just TWO MINUTES." <<<

He didn't (of course). It probably took him about 12 minutes....maybe
11, maybe 10. We can never know how fast (or slow) Lee Harvey was
moving when he departed 1026 N. Beckley Avenue on November 22, 1963.

But you, being the incredibly-stupid conspiracy-loving kook you are,
want the times of witnesses to be rooted in granite, which they cannot
be (of course).

Oswald might very well have exited his roominghouse as early as 12:58
or 12:59. Nobody can know with 100% certainty.

But I'll always be of the opinion that Mrs. E. Roberts was incorrect
when she said that Lee was in his crackerbox of a room for "3 or 4
minutes". There was simply no reason under the moon for him to be in
that room for more than 1 minute--tops.

This testimony, also given by Mrs. Roberts, is probably much more
accurate than her "minutes" numbers:

"[Oswald stayed in his room] Just long enough, I guess, to go in
there and get a jacket and put it on." -- EARLENE ROBERTS; 04/08/64

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/robertse.htm

aeffects

Jul 28, 2008, 3:15:34 PM7/28/08
On Jul 28, 11:46 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> murder scene in just TWO MINUTES." <<<
>
> He didn't (of course). It probably took him about 12 minutes....maybe
> 11, maybe 10. We can never know how fast (or slow) Lee Harvey was
> moving when he departed 1026 N. Beckley Avenue on November 22, 1963.
>
> But you, being the incredibly-stupid conspiracy-loving kook you are,
> want the times of witnesses to be rooted in granite, which they cannot
> be (of course).

ya can aleways tell when Von Pein confidence in Vinnie daBug is
shaken, this time apparently to the core...... LMFAO! Keep Coming Back
Davie.... we need you and YOUR idiocy!

aeffects

Jul 28, 2008, 3:16:06 PM7/28/08

can't run around this one, ya moron!

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2008, 3:57:40 PM7/28/08

>>> "Someone get Von Pein a glass of water...he's fainting (actually he's seeing his 25,000 USENET posts concerning Reclaiming History go up in literal smoke. Give him some air." <<<

The nice thing about the Internet is that occasionally a person with
some common sense accesses the things being placed online by LNers
like myself, and (on occasion) a person who accesses these things will
be kind enough to write me an e-mail about it....like the one
excerpted below. It's kind of nice to know that there are other people
out there with good, basic common sense when it comes to the events of
November 1963:

Subj: Fan Letter
Date: 7/26/2008 8:50:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: XXXXXX
To: davev...@aol.com

"Hello David,

I am writing to compliment you on your blog and the excellent articles
and resources you have included. It is just addictive! I found my way
on there through John McAdams' website and got hooked. Excellent work,
sir. Very well done. Get the word out there and let people know that
they are being deceived--and not by the "official" version of
events. .... Keep up the good work."

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2008, 4:26:51 PM7/28/08

>>> "ya [sic] can aleways [sic] tell when Von Pein [sic] confidence in Vinnie daBug [sic] is shaken, this time apparently to the core." <<<

As if I need Vince to tell me who killed J.D. Tippit.

A blind mule could easily figure out who murdered Officer Tippit. But,
somehow, conspiracy kooks around here cannot.

Go figure.

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 28, 2008, 8:50:02 PM7/28/08

Dance, dance, dance, what does any of this gibberish have to do with
evidence? Why not discuss the evidence?

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 28, 2008, 8:51:19 PM7/28/08

More malarky from the king of it. I guess JFK is still alive and well
somewhere too if we use Dave's logic.

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2008, 11:42:12 PM7/28/08

>>> "I guess JFK is still alive and well somewhere too if we use Dave's logic." <<<

No, you moron, Lee Oswald killed JFK in 1963. Didn't you know that?

(Kook.)

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 29, 2008, 11:33:37 AM7/29/08

No, the EVIDENCE says he DIDN'T do it, so using your insane logic JFK
must still be alive.

(Nutcase)

dgri...@hotmail.com

Jul 31, 2008, 10:18:10 AM7/31/08
On Jul 29, 10:33 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
genuinely curious.

Gil Jesus

Jul 31, 2008, 10:41:25 AM7/31/08
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:18:10 -0700 (PDT), dgri...@hotmail.com wrote:

>The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
>genuinely curious.

Is that why you've never posted in this newsgroup before, because
you're "genuinely curious" ?

In fact, isn't this your very first post ?

Anyone who's "genuinely" on either side of this case is aware of the
controversies surrounding the inconsistencies with the evidence.

Looks like dgrillo68 is s new name for an old troll.

Ben Holmes

Jul 31, 2008, 10:53:01 AM7/31/08
In article <dd9d7c3e-5ea0-417a...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
dgri...@hotmail.com says...

>On Jul 29, 10:33=A0am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
>wrote:

> logic." <<<
>>
>> > No, you moron, Lee Oswald killed JFK in 1963. Didn't you know that?
>>
>> > (Kook.)
>>
>> No, the EVIDENCE says he DIDN'T do it, so using your insane logic JFK
>> must still be alive.
>>
>> (Nutcase)
>
>The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
>genuinely curious.

You could begin with the scientific evidence... the cheek caste that was
negative for any deposits from rifle blowback, despite a control test that
showed "heavy deposits" from others who'd fired a Mannlicher Carcano.

You can move to the timing issues, an assassin was seen in the TSBD window for a
short time *AFTER* the shots, yet this would have made it impossible for Baker
to meet up with him on the 2nd floor.

Then you could move to the fact that all the *medical* evidence showed the neck
wound to be a FRONTAL shot - and no-one in the TSBD could have fired such a shot
(although this goes to conspiracy more than the identity of the TSBD shooter.)

Sadly though, most LNT'ers simply don't know the evidence in this case, and rely
on the opinion of the Warren Commission Report - despite the obvious flaws,
misrepresentations, and outright lies contained within it.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2008, 12:22:08 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 10:41 am, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:

In steps "Detective Dufas" once again with his paranoia. He'll be
checking dgrill's ip address now and trying to pinpoint who this new
mystery person really is.
Get a job Jesus...you have to be the dumbest ass on 2 legs.

Gil Jesus

Jul 31, 2008, 12:36:29 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 12:22�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> In steps "Detective Dufas" once again with his paranoia. He'll be
> checking dgrill's ip address now and trying to pinpoint who this new
> mystery person really is.
> Get a job Jesus...you have to be the dumbest ass on 2 legs.

WOW BOBBY JOE:

3,578* posts and not one word about JFK.

2,769 posts reference Gil or "Chico"

1,390 posts reference Healy

793 posts reference Holmes

701 posts reference Rossley

So does that mean I'm your # 1 ?

* many refer to more than one person.

aeffects

Jul 31, 2008, 1:18:06 PM7/31/08

very interesting -- leaves no doubt what young Joey (aka justme1952,
aka 50 year old + IT lady -- ROTFLMFAO, aka lesbian impersonator
[admitted]) is up to posting to this board....

Quite frankly I think Justme1952 is a lonely crone looking for a
little strange and Samantha Brown turned her down and the fraud is
pissed at being scorned

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2008, 1:22:34 PM7/31/08
> pissed at being scorned- Hide quoted text -

Who gives a shit what you think LIAR??? How many more lies are you
going to add to that list hun junkie? Healy has an obsession with
lying...every one of his posts contains one.
As for you Chico...I wouldn't shit you, you're my favorite TURD!

Bud

Jul 31, 2008, 2:19:21 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 10:53 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <dd9d7c3e-5ea0-417a-8b11-34065b420...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> dgrill...@hotmail.com says...

> >On Jul 29, 10:33=A0am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> >wrote:

> > logic." <<<

> >> No, the EVIDENCE says he DIDN'T do it, so using your insane logic JFK
> >> must still be alive.
>
> >> (Nutcase)
>
> >The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
> >genuinely curious.
>
> You could begin with the scientific evidence... the cheek caste that was
> negative for any deposits from rifle blowback,

<snicker> Ben thinks Tippit was shot by a rifle.

>despite a control test that
> showed "heavy deposits" from others who'd fired a Mannlicher Carcano.

Produce those test results.

> You can move to the timing issues, an assassin was seen in the TSBD window for a
> short time *AFTER* the shots,

Brennan said "a moment".

>yet this would have made it impossible for Baker
> to meet up with him on the 2nd floor.

Ben is confused, the topic here was the Tippit murder. He is
bringing up aspects of the assassination he is wrong about.

> Then you could move to the fact that all the *medical* evidence showed the neck
> wound to be a FRONTAL shot -

What tests were performed to determine this?

>and no-one in the TSBD could have fired such a shot
> (although this goes to conspiracy more than the identity of the TSBD shooter.)
>
> Sadly though, most LNT'ers simply don't know the evidence in this case, and rely
> on the opinion of the Warren Commission Report - despite the obvious flaws,
> misrepresentations, and outright lies contained within it.

Maybe you kooks will someday put something up to compare it to.
Perhaps for the hundredth anniversary of the crime.

aeffects

Jul 31, 2008, 3:13:48 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 11:19 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Jul 31, 10:53 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>

> > In article <dd9d7c3e-5ea0-417a-8b11-34065b420...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> > dgrill...@hotmail.com says...

> > > logic." <<<

> > >The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
> > >genuinely curious.
>
> > You could begin with the scientific evidence... the cheek caste that was
> > negative for any deposits from rifle blowback,
>
> <snicker> Ben thinks Tippit was shot by a rifle.

follow the bouncing ball, moron..... <snicker>

[...]

aeffects

Jul 31, 2008, 3:14:40 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 10:22 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jul 31, 1:18 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 31, 9:36 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > WOW BOBBY JOE:
>
> > > 3,578* posts and not one word about JFK.
>
> > > 2,769 posts reference Gil or "Chico"
>
> > > 1,390 posts reference Healy
>
> > > 793 posts reference Holmes
>
> > > 701 posts reference Rossley
>
> > > So does that mean I'm your # 1 ?
>
> > > * many refer to more than one person.
>
> > very interesting -- leaves no doubt what young Joey (aka justme1952,
> > aka 50 year old + IT lady -- ROTFLMFAO, aka lesbian impersonator
> > [admitted]) is up to posting to this board....
>
> > Quite frankly I think Justme1952 is a lonely crone looking for a
> > little strange and Samantha Brown turned her down and the fraud is
> > pissed at being scorned- Hide quoted text -

> Who gives a shit what you think LIAR???

but you do, homey......

[...]

aeffects

Jul 31, 2008, 3:15:46 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 9:36 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

lil Joey da-SKANK is in lovvvvvveeeeeeeee.... oh-wee!

Ben Holmes

Jul 31, 2008, 5:23:05 PM7/31/08
In article <ec5b33d2-c649-49e2...@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

These kooks (or, as you refer to them, 'morons') can't follow the posting
thread, let alone a bouncing ball. JFK was the topic, not Tippit. The evidence
is *ALSO* extensive that LHO didn't kill Tippit, but different from the evidence
listed above, obviously.

Gil Jesus

Jul 31, 2008, 9:30:10 PM7/31/08
On 31 Jul 2008 14:23:05 -0700, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

>These kooks (or, as you refer to them, 'morons') can't follow the posting
>thread, let alone a bouncing ball.

Gee, my dog can follow a bouncing ball. Are you suggesting that my dog
is smarter than these morons ? :-)

Ben Holmes

Jul 31, 2008, 11:08:53 PM7/31/08
In article <bmp494lcmlkhp86oi...@4ax.com>, Gil Jesus says...

Well, I doubt if your dog is literate...

Hmmm... on the other hand, the topic of JFK was quite visible in this thread,
and Tippit non-existent... so maybe the kooks have the same literary problems as
your dog... but since your *dog* can follow the bouncing ball...

I guess we'll just have to follow where the facts tell us to go...

robcap...@netscape.com

Aug 5, 2008, 1:40:08 PM8/5/08

Read the WC and show me one piece that proves LHO shot JFK or JDT.
Just one.

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 5, 2008, 3:09:09 PM8/5/08
On Aug 5, 12:40 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

wrote:
> On Jul 31, 10:18 am, dgrill...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Jul 29, 10:33 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> > wrote:

> > > No, the EVIDENCE says he DIDN'T do it, so using your insane logic JFK
> > > must still be alive.
>
> > > (Nutcase)
>
> > The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
> > genuinely curious.
>
> Read the WC and show me one piece that proves LHO shot JFK or JDT.
> Just one.- Hide quoted text -

What would constitute 'proof' to you?

(chirp, chirp, chirp)

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Aug 15, 2008, 8:40:27 AM8/15/08

And change his shirt. And Tippitt was shot at 1:06.

Aaron Hirshberg