Bravo robcap! And he WAS shot at love field close-up with a pistol!! Good sense goes a long way! But don't let the macadams / von wimp boy fool you

Nobody

Oct 29, 2009, 11:30:27 AM10/29/09
The very first reports say before noon jfk has been shot in throat
which exited his neck on his way to parkland. Now where was he before
noon? At love field . Go to flickr sugarm and you can see the neck
blown out and the bullet still hanging over his shoulder thanks to
approx. 18 frames per second will stop a pistol shot in the air . And
no I doubt anybody will ever see a d. Certificate on ss . The
murderers had the power to fix that! Just go to sugarm flickr

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 29, 2009, 11:36:53 AM10/29/09

What reports are these??? Can you cite them for us?

aeffects

Oct 29, 2009, 2:25:25 PM10/29/09

sitdown Lowry you're making a lone nut fool out of yourself AGAIN!
Carry on!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 29, 2009, 5:41:37 PM10/29/09

>>> "[John F. Kennedy] WAS shot at Love Field close-up with a pistol!! Good sense goes a long way! But don't let McAdams/[Von Pein] fool you. The very first reports say before noon JFK has been shot in [the] throat, which exited his neck on his way to Parkland. Now where was he before noon? At Love Field." <<<

Holy Mary and Joseph! I thought that Brian David Andersen's "Incident
On Elm Street" garbage was the most preposterous theory currently
circulating amongst the conspiracy-loving nutjobs of Planet Earth.
But, I see I was mistaken.

Here we have a kook who thinks (evidently) that ALL of the amateur
films and photos that were taken of President Kennedy after he
departed Love Field at approximately 11:50 AM CST are fakes.

Mr. "Nobody" MUST believe that all of those various films (like the
Jefferies Film and the Hughes Film and the Jernigan Film, etc.) were
faked in some way, because if they are not fakes, then JFK was smiling
and waving to the large Dallas crowds WITH A BULLET HOLE IN HIS
THROAT!

That Jack Kennedy guy was made out of iron, wasn't he? He didn't want
to disappoint the thousands of people who lined the streets to see
him, so he just sucked up that bullet wound and pretended it wasn't
even there during the whole motorcade drive.

It just goes to prove one thing -- Never (ever) underestimate the
"retard gene" that is possessed by a large number of conspiracy
theorists.

Here's another instance of that gene flourishing brilliantly within
the strange mind of a conspiracist:

www.MyGodImHit.com

Walt

Oct 30, 2009, 12:43:22 PM10/30/09

Listen to this Lner.... Ya talk about the pot callin the kettle
black.... Von Pea Brain is the epitome that proves that old saw. DVP
calls Rob a lunatic for believing that JFK was shot before ever
leaving Love field, but fails to see that his own beliefs are equally
as absurd. SBT ....how utterly ridiculous!!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 30, 2009, 7:02:05 PM10/30/09

>>> "DVP calls Rob a lunatic for believing that JFK was shot before ever leaving Love [F]ield..." <<<

Anyone who could possibly believe such an insane thing IS a
"lunatic" (among other things).

And, as usual, Walt has things wrong (again). I never called Rob a
lunatic (or anything else) regarding this particular ridiculous topic.
I was aiming my remarks at this "Nobody" retard.

And this "Nobody" kook is almost certainly pulling everybody's
collective legs in this thread...and in other threads on these boards
as well, because nobody (not even "Nobody") could possibly
legitimately believe that JFK was shot at the airport. I doubt that
you could even get super-kooks like James H. Fetzer or Jack White to
believe in something THAT insane.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 2, 2009, 10:36:47 AM11/2/09

Don't put words into my mouth Wally, I NEVER said JFK was shot BEFORE
he left Love Field!

MY point was that if LHO did it by himself, and all by himself, why
wouldn't he pick the easiest way to do it??

The easiest way was to take a pistol to Love Field and get up front
and when JFK came up to the front of the crowd he could have shot him
at close range.

That was my point Wally, don't go making it sound like I said he was
shot at Love Field. Nobody said that and I asked him to cite the
reports that said this and he has not cited them!

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 2, 2009, 10:40:24 AM11/2/09
On Oct 30, 6:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Anyone who could possibly believe such an insane thing IS a
> "lunatic" (among other things).

I NEVER SAID JFK WAS SHOT WHEN HE LEFT LOVE FIELD! Nobody said that
and I asked him to cite for it!

> And, as usual, Walt has things wrong (again). I never called Rob a
> lunatic (or anything else) regarding this particular ridiculous topic.
> I was aiming my remarks at this "Nobody" retard.

At least DVP is coherent, but Wally is soooo full of hate he will lie
about something this simple.

> And this "Nobody" kook is almost certainly pulling everybody's
> collective legs in this thread...and in other threads on these boards
> as well, because nobody (not even "Nobody") could possibly
> legitimately believe that JFK was shot at the airport. I doubt that
> you could even get super-kooks like James H. Fetzer or Jack White to
> believe in something THAT insane.

There is no evidence that I am aware of that says JFK was shot while
at Love Field. Nobody is just another person making CTers look bad.

I rarely have the opportunity to cite LNers for being fair and
accurate, but in this case I have to point out DVP's good behavior.

IT was WALLY who lied and claimed I said things I never said, NOT DVP!

Some CTer Wally is, huh?

Walt

Nov 2, 2009, 5:51:52 PM11/2/09
On Nov 2, 9:40 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> > Anyone who could possibly believe such an insane thing IS a
> > "lunatic" (among other things).
>
> I NEVER SAID JFK WAS SHOT WHEN HE LEFT LOVE FIELD!  Nobody said that
> and I asked him to cite for it!
>
> > And, as usual, Walt has things wrong (again). I never called Rob a
> > lunatic (or anything else) regarding this particular ridiculous topic.
> > I was aiming my remarks at this "Nobody" retard.
>
> At least DVP is coherent, but Wally is soooo full of hate he will lie
> about something this simple.

At least DVP is coherent, but Wally is soooo full of hate he will lie
about something this simple.

My apologies.... I was mistaken....The idea that JFK was shot at love
field is so nutty that I thought it had to originate with you. As it
tirns out Mr. Nobody may have got the screwball idea from you.
Sooner or later you'l realize that i don't lie, Rob.... I do make
mistakes but even in your dementia you should be able to understand
how I came to the erroneous conclusion that you and Mr. Nobody are
virtually indistinguishable... So it was an honset mistake.

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 3, 2009, 11:30:04 AM11/3/09
On Nov 2, 5:51 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 9:40 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> wrote:

> > > Anyone who could possibly believe such an insane thing IS a
> > > "lunatic" (among other things).
>
> > I NEVER SAID JFK WAS SHOT WHEN HE LEFT LOVE FIELD!  Nobody said that
> > and I asked him to cite for it!
>
> > > And, as usual, Walt has things wrong (again). I never called Rob a
> > > lunatic (or anything else) regarding this particular ridiculous topic.
> > > I was aiming my remarks at this "Nobody" retard.
>
> > At least DVP is coherent, but Wally is soooo full of hate he will lie
> > about something this simple.
>
> At least DVP is coherent, but Wally is soooo full of hate he will lie
> about something this simple.
>
> My apologies.... I was mistaken....The idea that JFK was shot at love
> field is so nutty that I thought it had to originate with you.

So Wally is saying he lacks reading abilities, huh?

Save your apologies because you don't mean it anyway liar.

> As it
> tirns out Mr. Nobody may have got the screwball idea from you.

He is back to lying again. Prove it Wally. Show me where I have ever
said JFK was shot at Love Field!

But this slanderer won't.

> Sooner or later you'l realize that i don't lie, Rob....

LOL!! YOU just did liar!

> I do make
> mistakes but even in your dementia you should be able to understand
> how I came to the erroneous conclusion that you and Mr. Nobody are
> virtually indistinguishable...  So it was an honset mistake.

Sure it was, IF YOU CAN'T READ A SIMPLE SENTENCE!

Are you willing to admit you can't read Wally?? IF so, I'll accept
your apology, otherwise I'll chalk it up as just another slandering
lie by you!

I like how Wally "missed" my request to Mr. Nobody for a cite for his
claim, huh?

> > > And this "Nobody" kook is almost certainly pulling everybody's
> > > collective legs in this thread...and in other threads on these boards
> > > as well, because nobody (not even "Nobody") could possibly
> > > legitimately believe that JFK was shot at the airport. I doubt that
> > > you could even get super-kooks like James H. Fetzer or Jack White to
> > > believe in something THAT insane.
>
> > There is no evidence that I am aware of that says JFK was shot while
> > at Love Field.  Nobody is just another person making CTers look bad.
>
> > I rarely have the opportunity to cite LNers for being fair and
> > accurate, but in this case I have to point out DVP's good behavior.
>
> > IT was WALLY who lied and claimed I said things I never said, NOT DVP!
>

> > Some CTer Wally is, huh?- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Nov 3, 2009, 12:22:10 PM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 10:30 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Hey Crapio... Call me at (213) EAT- SHIT

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 3, 2009, 1:23:40 PM11/3/09

Why?? Is that your staple on your diet??

I don't hang out with losers and liars like you!