A JFK FORUM WHERE LN INSULTS ARE ALLOWED

Gil Jesus

Dec 4, 2009, 7:28:38 AM12/4/09
Finally, a forum where you can be insulted by the likes of Von Pein,
and Paul May !!!!!

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?board=1.0

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 4, 2009, 11:34:52 AM12/4/09

What's up with the "Finally" part of your post, Gil-Kook? Everybody's
free to insult you to their heart's content right here at acj. And
you, of course, are free to insult me and all other LNers here as
well.

Yawn.

Perhaps you should have added "moderated" to your thread-starter, Gil.

aeffects

Dec 4, 2009, 2:41:52 PM12/4/09

Paul May? That shithead? GAWD you tore him a new one.... and then
there's Lefty Von Pein, still looking for a writing gig... Hey Von
Pein, how many publisher reject notices do you have in your quiver
these day's?
ROTFLMFAO!

carry on moron, and remember NO advertising!

Gil Jesus

Dec 5, 2009, 6:56:30 AM12/5/09
On Dec 4, 2:41�pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 4:28�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Finally, a forum where you can be insulted by the likes of Von Pein,
> > and Paul May !!!!!
>
> >http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?board=1.0
>
> Paul May? That shithead? GAWD you tore him a new one.... and then
> there's Lefty Von Pein, still looking for a writing gig...

I got this e-mail from another former member of that forum:

Dear Gil,

I can relate to your frustration.

I left Duncan's forum due to Gary Mack.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 5, 2009, 7:16:16 AM12/5/09

>>> "I left Duncan's forum due to Gary Mack." <<<

How silly. Gary Mack has never once even posted at Duncan MacRae's
forum. And that fact is confirmed here:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=129

Mr. Mack reads the forum often and his name appears at the bottom of
the screen when he's logged in and is viewing the forum, but he's
never posted a message there.

So that CTer left a forum because of a person who never even posts at
that forum.

That's kinda goofy indeed.

Sam McClung

Dec 6, 2009, 4:00:35 PM12/6/09
gorey muck : noun ~ a marsh-like substance