सन्देश मेटिएको छ

David Von Pein

नपढिएको,
२०१० जनवरी १७, ००:५२:१६१०/१/१७
प्रापक

"BATTLING A JFK CONSPIRACY KOOK [named Jim DiEugenio]: Part 7"
now available:

http://Battling-A-Conspiracy-Kook.blogspot.com

The following gems are among the batch of James DiEugenio's
featherbrained conspiracy nonsense that is on tap in Part 7 of this
series:

1.) Dallas Police Captain J. Will Fritz acting strangely in the DPD
basement on 11/24/63 as Lee Oswald was being killed by Jack Ruby,
including the possibility of Fritz giving "hand signals" to initiate
Ruby's murderous actions. (Is there no theory too ridiculous for some
conspiracy theorists? Evidently not.)

2.) The cloud of blood and debris coming out of President Kennedy's
head that is seen in the Zapruder Film looks "really weird" to Jimmy
DiEugenio.

3.) Jim D. thinks Ruth and Michael Paine were "up to their neck" in
something shady when it comes to JFK's assassination. (No surprise
here, though, since almost everybody is a "suspect" in this case to
people like DiEugenio -- except Lee H. Oswald, of course.)

4.) 19-year-old TSBD stock boy Wesley Frazier is once again accused of
being a liar. Apparently the Dallas police forced Wesley to invent the
"paper bag" and "curtain rod" stories. Of course, DiEugenio also has
to accuse the DPD of coercing Linnie Mae Randle into inventing a
"paper bag" tale too. But it doesn't seem to matter how many people
Jim needs to call liars, he's willing to do it in order to take that
paper bag out of Lee Harvey Oswald's hands. Of course, Jim has
forgotten one very important thing. Check out Part 7 and see.

5.) The "horn-honking" in the DPD basement just before Oswald was
murdered is treated as being very, very suspicious by Mr. DiEugenio.
And when this item is coupled with #1 above [re: the supposedly-odd
behavior of Captain Fritz], we've got the makings of another lengthy
28-page "I THINK THIS MEANS SOMETHING CONSPIRATORIAL" essay from the
desk of Jimmy D.

6.) DiEugenio boldly declares "I don't believe Oswald shot Tippit",
providing a healthy laugh for every reasonable person who was
listening to the January 14, 2010, "Black Op Radio" broadcast when
James chose to utter such an absurd comment.

7.) DiEugenio hints that Texas Governor John Connally wasn't hit in
the wrist until sometime AFTER frame #274 of the Zapruder Film. (As
you might have suspected by this time, Jim is bonkers.)

8.) Jim thinks the film that was shot by the unknown "Babushka Lady"
was "confiscated" by somebody (as part of a plot to kill the President
and/or cover up the murder). As I said, Jim D. is bonkers.

Those are some of the highlights of DiEugenio's conspiracy-flavored
silliness that be found in Part 7 of "BATTLING A JFK CONSPIRACY KOOK"
-- available now on "The DVP Channel" (at either the link above or the
link below):

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/dvp-vs-dieugenio.html

================================

Complete 01/14/2010 "Black Op" program here:

http://www.Box.net/shared/n89c91dub6

================================

http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f

http://www.Box.net//static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widget_hash=88cm88qq0r

================================

François Carlier

नपढिएको,
२०१० जनवरी १७, ०४:३२:२७१०/१/१७
प्रापक
Very good, David, thank you.

But this leads to a CRUCIAL question :

Mister DiEugenio, do you believe that Jackie Kennedy was part of the plot ?

(If he says "yes", I wouldn't be surprised !!!).

/Fran�ois Carlier/

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de

Ben Holmes

नपढिएको,
२०१० जनवरी १७, १०:२६:४७१०/१/१७
प्रापक
In article <4b52d929$0$17498$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_Carlier?= says...

>Very good, David, thank you.
>
>But this leads to a CRUCIAL question :
>
>Mister DiEugenio, do you believe that Jackie Kennedy was part of the plot ?
>
>(If he says "yes", I wouldn't be surprised !!!).
>

>/Fran�ois Carlier/

If you had any courage, you'd ask questions of those not only perfectly willing
and capable of answering them right here in this forum, but also quite capable
of asking questions *YOU* can't answer.

And are not even willing to try...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

François Carlier

नपढिएको,
२०१० जनवरी १७, ११:०१:४४१०/१/१७
प्रापक
Sir,

I promise that whenever you prove yourself capable of asking any question
that's interesting and worth answering, I'll be your man.

But it won't happen.

All you have is useless.

Let me give you an example. I shall hereby ask you a question that sounds
just like yours :

"What is the difference between a duck ?"

Go ahead, Ben Holmes, answer me !!!!

/Fran�ois Carlier/

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@burningknife.com> a �crit dans le message de

Ben Holmes

नपढिएको,
२०१० जनवरी १७, १२:५५:२६१०/१/१७
प्रापक
In article <4b533464$0$915$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_Carlier?= says...

>Sir,
>
>I promise that whenever you prove yourself capable of asking any question
>that's interesting and worth answering, I'll be your man.

They are *ALL* worth answering if you want to try convincing the 90% or so of
Americans who believe that you're wrong.

>But it won't happen.

Of course not... you *can't* answer them. As currently being demonstrated by
John McAdams, who's favorite ploys appear to be either denying the evidence,
changing the topic, or asserting that he *has* answered the question.

>All you have is useless.

And yet, all of them relate DIRECTLY to the evidence in this case, and have thus
far been incapable of being answered in a reasonable, and non-conspiratorial
way.

So indeed, they *are* useless... useless to someone of your faith.

>Let me give you an example. I shall hereby ask you a question that sounds
>just like yours :
>
>"What is the difference between a duck ?"

Three oranges.

Feel free to cite otherwise, moron!

>Go ahead, Ben Holmes, answer me !!!!

I did. Unfortunately for you, readers aren't stupid.

David Von Pein

नपढिएको,
२०१० जनवरी १८, ०५:२५:३८१०/१/१८
प्रापक

LINKS TO ADDITIONAL JFK-RELATED VIDEO AND AUDIO MATERIAL:

"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD":
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-trial-lee-harvey-oswald-1986.html

KENNEDY PHOTO ALBUM:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/kennedy-photo-album.html

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 1963; 1:30 PM (EST); CBS-TV:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/as-world-turns-11-22-63.html

JFK'S ASSASSINATION: THE FIRST CBS-TV BULLETINS:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/jfk-assassination-first-bulletin.html

CONFIRMING THE DEATH OF JFK (CBS-TV):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/confirming-death-of-jfk.html

WLW-RADIO COVERAGE OF JFK'S ASSASSINATION:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/wlw-radio-11-22-63.html

MORE TELEVISION & RADIO BULLETINS FROM NOVEMBER 22, 1963:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/jfk-assassination-bulletin-montage.html

"THE DAY THE PRESIDENT WAS SHOT" (ABC-RADIO SPECIAL PROGRAM):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-president-was-shot.html

SIX 1963 INTERVIEWS WITH DALLAS POLICE CHIEF JESSE CURRY:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/jesse-curry-interviews.html

ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/zapruder.html

RUTH PAINE:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/ruth-paine.html

DAN RATHER IN DEALEY PLAZA ON NOVEMBER 23, 1963:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/dan-rather-in-dealey-plaza-11-23-63.html

RON REILAND'S 11/22/63 WFAA-TV FILM:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/reiland-film-november-22-1963.html

"ROLL CALL OF PRESIDENTS" (CBS-TV EXCERPT FROM 11/23/63):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/roll-call-of-presidents-cbs-tv-11-23-63.html

LEE HARVEY OSWALD ON THE RADIO:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/oswald-on-radio.html

LEE HARVEY OSWALD HAS BEEN SHOT!:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/lee-harvey-oswald-has-been-shot.html

THE ROBERT HUGHES FILM:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/robert-hughes-film.html

5/24/64 JFK ASSASSINATION RE-ENACTMENT FILM:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/jfk-assassination-reenactment-film.html

THE "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY":
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/single-bullet-theory.html

RE-CREATING THE BACKYARD PHOTOS OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/oswald-backyard-photos.html

JFK'S PARKING LOT SPEECH IN FORT WORTH ON 11/22/63:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/jfk-parking-lot-speech-fort-worth.html

DEBUNKING JFK CONSPIRACY MYTHS:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/debunking-jfk-conspiracy-myths.html

2009 BILL PAXTON INTERVIEW: