More corroboration that Marcellos ordered the murder

Robert Harris

Aug 8, 2009, 7:37:50 PM8/8/09

Cruising the web this evening, I came across a 1992 article from Newsweek,
about Frank Ragano, the well known mafia attorney, which adds more
corroboration to Marcello's confession that he ordered the assassination.
This is from the article,

"Frank Ragano said he personally delivered a message from Teamsters head
Jimmy Hoffa to Mafia bosses Santos Trafficante and Carlos Marcello to
'kill the president.' He claims he thought it was a joke. But 'they didn't
laugh,' said Ragano. 'Their looks scared me.'"

and

"...Trafficante, the Florida boss who died in 1987, once told Cuban exile
leader Jose Aleman that JFK wouldn't be re-elected because 'He's going to
be hit'-a threat known at the time to the FBI. Ragano last week recalled
Marcello's 'cat who ate the canary' look after the killing. He said,
'Jimmy owes me and he owes me big' Ragano told Newfield"

You can read the entire article here,

http://www.newsweek.com/id/116992

Robert Harris

John McAdams

Aug 8, 2009, 8:19:08 PM8/8/09
On 8 Aug 2009 19:37:50 -0400, Robert Harris <reha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

That's been around for quite a while.

I assume this means you entirely reject the "Howard Hunt confession,"
since it flatly contradicts this "Marcello confession."

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 8, 2009, 10:27:34 PM8/8/09

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

>>> "I assume this means you entirely reject the "Howard Hunt confession," since it flatly contradicts this "Marcello confession"." <<<

DVP SAID:

Indeed, John. Good point.

It must be hard for conspiracy theorists these days. They don't know
which unsupportable "confession" from some blowhard mobster they
should believe on any given day. Should they believe Marcello or Hunt?
Or maybe Jimmy Files?

There are just too many cooks (and crooks) in the kitchen....and too
many unconnectable plotters in Dallas.

But, never fear -- the day is coming when some stalwart conspiracy
monger will author a new book that "connects" all of these people, in
the new tome entitled---

"THE JFK ASSASSINATION: THE KITCHEN SINK MURDER (STARRING CARLOS
MARCELLO, CLAY SHAW, DAVID FERRIE, GUY BANISTER, E. HOWARD HUNT, JAMES
FILES, LYNDON B. JOHNSON, JIMMY HOFFA, SANTO TRAFFICANTE, THE CIA, THE
FBI, MARILYN MONROE'S MAID, A PATSY PLOT THAT COULDN'T WORK EVEN IN A
DREAM, AND ONE GUY WITH AN UMBRELLA)" [©2018 "The More The Merrier"
Publishing House, Inc.]

Gil Jesus

Aug 9, 2009, 8:39:36 AM8/9/09
Did Marcello implore Kennedy to come to Texas ?

Did Marcello "arrange" Kennedy's motorcade security ?

Did Marcello fight for the Trade Mart as the scene for the luncheon ?

Did Marcello handle the evidence ?

Did Marcello control the transfer of the prisoner ?

Did Marcello interview witnesses and control which of those witnesses
appeared before the Warren Commission ?

The mafia didn't kill Kennedy.

The Russians didn't kill Kennedy.

The Cubans didn't kill Kennedy.

Kennedy was killed by Johnson's Texas pals in order to elevate Johnson
to the Presidency.
This Texas conspiracy had logistical assistance from like-minded
individuals from within the SS the DPD and the US Military. Hoover
covered up the crime and for protecting Johnson's pals, Johnson made
him "Director for life" of the FBI.

Dave Yandell

Aug 9, 2009, 11:58:25 AM8/9/09

And then Ragano, as an officer of the court, having relayed the
message and seen that it wasn't a joke, promptly reported to the FBI
and the Secret Service the threat on the President's life, preventing
the assassination.

This stuff was the crux of one of John Davis's books (I can't find my
copy at the moment and don't remember the title). The idea that Ragano
thought it was a joke but delivered to his clients such a suggestion
makes little sense The idea that Hoffa was in a position to tell the
mob to kill the president makes little sense (he was a tool of the mob
to a significant extent, but he wasn't in the mafia, let alone in a
position to issue an instruction like that). That Ragano came to
realize that it was serious and didn't do anything to stop it, not
even advise his clients against doing it, is remarkable to say the
least.

Davis tries to paint Ragano in a generally positive light, but if his
far-fetched story had been true, Ragano would have been just as guilty
as Trafficante, Hoffa, Marcello, and whoever else one throws in of
being a conspirator (and presumably an accessory before the fact) to
the assassination. I am open to correction from any practicing
criminal attorneys here, but I'm pretty confident that attorney-client
privilege doesn't extend to remaining silent about *future* criminal
plans of one's clients, let alone acting as a go-between for their
crimes.

Best,
Dave

bigdog

Aug 9, 2009, 12:14:34 PM8/9/09
On Aug 8, 10:01 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> since it flatly contradicts this "Marcello confession"." <<<
>
> Exactly, .John.
>
> It must be hard on conspiracy theorists these days. The CTers don't know

> which unsupportable "confession" from some blowhard mobster they should
> believe on any given day. Should they believe Marcello or Hunt? Or maybe
> Jimmy Files?
>
> There are just too many cooks in the kitchen (and too many unconnectable
> plotters in Dallas).

> But, never fear -- the day is coming when some stalwart conspiracy monger
> will author a new book that "connects" all of these people, in the new
> tome --- "THE JFK ASSASSINATION: THE KITCHEN SINK MURDER (STARRING
> MARCELLO, SHAW, FERRIE, BANISTER, HUNT, FILES, LBJ, HOFFA, TRAFFICANTE,

> THE CIA, THE FBI, MARILYN MONROE'S MAID, A PATSY PLOT THAT COULDN'T WORK
> EVEN IN A DREAM, AND ONE GUY WITH AN UMBRELLA)" [©2018 The More, The
> Merrier Publishing House, Inc.]

You forgot Castro, the anti Castro Cubans, the Secret Service, the
KGB, and rich Texas oilmen. That must have been one hell of a planning
session. Must have been at a barbeque on LBJ's ranch.

curtjester1

Aug 9, 2009, 12:14:56 PM8/9/09

Anyone could have ordered the hit, but the fact is it could have been
talked about by other before his 'ordering', or an ordering could have
been the catalyst to get approval from around and above. One thing,
for sure, it wasn't ordered by Marcello, and the whole assassination
of JFK revolved around that for the obvious reasons of investigation
control, complicity, and cover up outside of Mafia parameters. I do
believe, that Karen Carlin popped up briefly from hiding at this time
and corroborated the same thing with Gary Shaw. She was the gal that
agreed to the Ruby alibi and even told about the JFK conspiracy via
Ruby before she had to be quieted about the subject. I believe she
went right back in hiding after meeting with Shaw.

CJ

Robert Harris

Aug 9, 2009, 12:15:18 PM8/9/09
In article <be5s75thihi40nlss...@4ax.com>,
John McAdams <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:

> On 8 Aug 2009 19:37:50 -0400, Robert Harris <reha...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Cruising the web this evening, I came across a 1992 article from Newsweek,
> >about Frank Ragano, the well known mafia attorney, which adds more
> >corroboration to Marcello's confession that he ordered the assassination.
> >This is from the article,
> >
> >"Frank Ragano said he personally delivered a message from Teamsters head
> >Jimmy Hoffa to Mafia bosses Santos Trafficante and Carlos Marcello to
> >'kill the president.' He claims he thought it was a joke. But 'they didn't
> >laugh,' said Ragano. 'Their looks scared me.'"
> >
> >and
> >
> >"...Trafficante, the Florida boss who died in 1987, once told Cuban exile
> >leader Jose Aleman that JFK wouldn't be re-elected because 'He's going to
> >be hit'-a threat known at the time to the FBI. Ragano last week recalled
> >Marcello's 'cat who ate the canary' look after the killing. He said,
> >'Jimmy owes me and he owes me big' Ragano told Newfield"
> >
> >You can read the entire article here,
> >
> >http://www.newsweek.com/id/116992
> >

> That's been around for quite a while.

Yes, the 1992 date would seem to suggest that:-)

> I assume this means you entirely reject the "Howard Hunt confession,"
> since it flatly contradicts this "Marcello confession."

Howard Hunt never confessed to anything related to the assassination.

Robert Harris

> .John
> --------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Robert Harris

Aug 9, 2009, 12:24:50 PM8/9/09
In article
<dfd9d5bb-7c29-4c88...@e18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
Dave Yandell <dyan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 8, 6:37�pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Cruising the web this evening, I came across a 1992 article from Newsweek,
> > about Frank Ragano, the well known mafia attorney, which adds more
> > corroboration to Marcello's confession that he ordered the assassination.
> > This is from the article,
> >
> > "Frank Ragano said he personally delivered a message from Teamsters head
> > Jimmy Hoffa to Mafia bosses Santos Trafficante and Carlos Marcello to
> > 'kill the president.' He claims he thought it was a joke. But 'they didn't
> > laugh,' said Ragano. 'Their looks scared me.'"
> >
> > and
> >
> > "...Trafficante, the Florida boss who died in 1987, once told Cuban exile
> > leader Jose Aleman that JFK wouldn't be re-elected because 'He's going to
> > be hit'-a threat known at the time to the FBI. Ragano last week recalled
> > Marcello's 'cat who ate the canary' look after the killing. He said,
> > 'Jimmy owes me and he owes me big' Ragano told Newfield"
> >
> > You can read the entire article here,
> >
> > http://www.newsweek.com/id/116992
> >
> > Robert Harris
>
> And then Ragano, as an officer of the court, having relayed the
> message and seen that it wasn't a joke, promptly reported to the FBI
> and the Secret Service the threat on the President's life, preventing
> the assassination.

LOL!! Ragano was a thug just like his clients. He had lost his license
prior to that after he was convicted of tax evasion, but got it back.

He also stated in his book that Trafficante confessed, shortly before he
died, that he and Marcellos arranged the JFK assassination.

So, we have Marcellos admitting it, Trafficante admitting it, and their
lawyer admitting they admitted it.

If this was any other crime in history, nobody would doubt for a
millisecond that they did exactly what they said.

But look at the bright side. You guys can dis on Garrison for not being
bright enough to realize that his prime suspect, David Ferrie, worked
for Marcellos. Ferrie was the guy who brought Oswald into the picture.

Robert Harris

Ben Holmes

Aug 9, 2009, 12:27:28 PM8/9/09
In article <reharris1-C87D5...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>,
Robert Harris says...

Of course, none of this can explain the actual *facts* surrounding JFK's
murder... the Mafia simply did not have the capability to do what was known to
have been done.

Certainly it's a provable fact that they were involved at a low level, but
trying to claim that the Mafia did it all is just another red herring being
dragged across this case.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

jbarge

Aug 9, 2009, 2:47:17 PM8/9/09

> since it flatly contradicts this "Marcello confession"." <<<
>
> Exactly, .John.
>
> It must be hard on conspiracy theorists these days. The CTers don't know
> which unsupportable "confession" from some blowhard mobster they should
> believe on any given day. Should they believe Marcello or Hunt? Or maybe
> Jimmy Files?
>
> There are just too many cooks in the kitchen (and too many unconnectable
> plotters in Dallas).
>
> But, never fear -- the day is coming when some stalwart conspiracy monger
> will author a new book that "connects" all of these people, in the new
> tome --- "THE JFK ASSASSINATION: THE KITCHEN SINK MURDER (STARRING
> MARCELLO, SHAW, FERRIE, BANISTER, HUNT, FILES, LBJ, HOFFA, TRAFFICANTE,
> THE CIA, THE FBI, MARILYN MONROE'S MAID, A PATSY PLOT THAT COULDN'T WORK
> EVEN IN A DREAM, AND ONE GUY WITH AN UMBRELLA)" [©2018 The More, The
> Merrier Publishing House, Inc.]

If only the original investigation had been competent.
If only they had seriously investigated the Mafia as a suspect.
If only the autopsy photos matched what was in the autopsy report.
If only the Warren Commission hadn't relied upon the CIA to exonerate
the CIA.
If only the FBI hadn't destroyed evidence.
If only the Dallas police hadn't hid photographic evidence.
If only if Warren Commissioner Allen Dulles had been truthful about
CIA-Mafia plots to assassinate political leaders.
If only the WC had flown Ruby into Washington DC & taken his testimony
as per his request.
If only the Embassy photos and audio recordings hadn't gone missing.
If only the Warren Commission hadn't hid the Ruby FBI 1959 contacts.
So much of this turmoil could have been avoided.......

Rich DellaRosa

Aug 9, 2009, 10:35:56 PM8/9/09

The incident is being exaggerated. I met with Frank Ragano in 1994. What
he said was this: In some legal cases he had represented Hoffa and
Marcello in addition to his regular client Santo Trafficante. In 1963, he
had been with Hoffa and prior to leaving Hoffa asked Frank to carry a
message to Trafficante and Marcello. The message was that Hoffa did not
object to murdering JFK. Frank met with the two Dons and delivered the
message. The 2 Dons simply looked a each other and Frank immediately
realized that the plan to assassinate JFK was already well underway.

It is not accurate to say that Hoffa ordered the hit or that either or
both Dons ordered the hit. Ragano had no reason to believe that was the
case. But clearly both Dons were aware of the plot to kill Kennedy and
supported it. How exactly? Ragano said he didn't know. It might have been
financial support or perhaps they supplied "mechanics" to help pull it
off.

Ragano included this story in his book "Mob Lawyer" which he wrote with
Selwyn Raab.

Ragano told me personally that he believed that Trafficante and Marcello
supported the assassination but they did not and could not ** order ** it
done. Hoffa wished revenge on the Kennedys and went along with the plan
but he was not capable of ordering the hit. Hoffa may have used Teamster
pension money to support the assassination but indicating the he odered
the Dons to do anything is simply wrong.

BTW Ragano told me at our meeting that he had terminal cancer. He was
telling what he knew in the time he had left. He finally succumbed in
1998.

FWIW.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

Rich DellaRosa

Aug 9, 2009, 10:36:59 PM8/9/09
In article
<reharris1-2E41D...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>,
Robert Harris <reha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 8, 6:37?pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Cruising the web this evening, I came across a 1992 article from Newsweek,
> > > about Frank Ragano, the well known mafia attorney, which adds more
> > > corroboration to Marcello's confession that he ordered the assassination.
> > > This is from the article,
> > >
> > > "Frank Ragano said he personally delivered a message from Teamsters head
> > > Jimmy Hoffa to Mafia bosses Santos Trafficante and Carlos Marcello to
> > > 'kill the president.' He claims he thought it was a joke. But 'they didn't
> > > laugh,' said Ragano. 'Their looks scared me.'"
> > >
> > > and
> > >
> > > "...Trafficante, the Florida boss who died in 1987, once told Cuban exile
> > > leader Jose Aleman that JFK wouldn't be re-elected because 'He's going to
> > > be hit'-a threat known at the time to the FBI. Ragano last week recalled
> > > Marcello's 'cat who ate the canary' look after the killing. He said,
> > > 'Jimmy owes me and he owes me big' Ragano told Newfield"
> > >
> > > You can read the entire article here,
> > >
> > > http://www.newsweek.com/id/116992
> > >
> > > Robert Harris
> >
> > And then Ragano, as an officer of the court, having relayed the
> > message and seen that it wasn't a joke, promptly reported to the FBI
> > and the Secret Service the threat on the President's life, preventing
> > the assassination.
>
> LOL!! Ragano was a thug just like his clients. He had lost his license
> prior to that after he was convicted of tax evasion, but got it back.

Ragano was not a thug. I found him to be a soft spoken gentleman who came
to regret his association with Trafficante, et al. Trie, he was disbarred
in the late 80s but was reinstated.

> He also stated in his book that Trafficante confessed, shortly before he
> died, that he and Marcellos arranged the JFK assassination.

That is not what he said. He wrote of his final meeting with Trafficante
just before the Don travelled to Houston for surgery, from which he did
not survive. While driving along scenic Bayshore Drive here in Tampa
Trafficante remarked suddenly to Ragano they should have killed Bobby, not
Giovanni (John). Ragano's reaction was one of surprise as he never before
had heard Trafficante speak that way. Ragano repeated this story in our
face to face meeting in 1994.

> So, we have Marcellos admitting it, Trafficante admitting it, and their
> lawyer admitting they admitted it.

No such thing. Oh and it was MARCELLO without the S. He was born Calogero
Minacore.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

Robert Harris

Aug 10, 2009, 12:42:40 AM8/10/09
In article <richdell-B8DC05...@isp5.newshosting.com>,
Rich DellaRosa <rich...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Then you know that he understood Trafficante to mean that they should
have killed Bobby INSTEAD of JFK.

Did you ask him about that? What did he say?

> > So, we have Marcellos admitting it, Trafficante admitting it, and their
> > lawyer admitting they admitted it.
>
> No such thing. Oh and it was MARCELLO without the S. He was born Calogero
> Minacore.

You must know that Marcello confessed to a reliable FBI informant that he
ordered the assassination, and that even before the assassination, he
stated that he intended to assassinate JFK.

The evidence for mob involvement is overwhelming. James Braden who
undoubtedly, fired shots from the Daltex building was connected to the
mafia and Marcello. Johnny Roselli also told fellow mafioso that he was
involved in the assassination and was later murdered for talking about it.
Tosh Plumlee gullibly believed Roselli's story, that he wanted to be flown
to Dallas to help "protect" Kennedy. Roselli disappeared from FBI
surveillance on 11/22/63. Of course, Ruby was connected to the mafia as
well.

David Ferrie also worked for Marcello and was directly connected to
Oswald.

The ONLY people I see directly connected to the crime, are also connected
to the mafia.

Robert Harris

Rich DellaRosa

Aug 10, 2009, 8:52:08 AM8/10/09
In article
<reharris1-9C67D...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>,
Robert Harris <reha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, that was the implication. However, he didn't specify who "we"
referred to exactly.

> Did you ask him about that? What did he say?

I did indeed. Ragano said Trafficante never spoke about things like
murder before. He was quite surprised. Ragano did not deny Mob
involvement but he was adamant that the assassination was not *ordered*
by the Mob (i.e. they didn't have that kind of power). The Mob was only
too happy to help.

> > > So, we have Marcellos admitting it, Trafficante admitting it, and their
> > > lawyer admitting they admitted it.
> >
> > No such thing. Oh and it was MARCELLO without the S. He was born Calogero
> > Minacore.
>
> You must know that Marcello confessed to a reliable FBI informant that he
> ordered the assassination, and that even before the assassination, he
> stated that he intended to assassinate JFK.

I'm not sure if you're referring to Ed Becker. I don't find him to be
credible.

> The evidence for mob involvement is overwhelming.

I agree. The Mob assisted in the assassination. But the Mob did not
order the assassination. IOW the Mob was a willing partner.

>James Braden who
> undoubtedly, fired shots from the Daltex building was connected to the
> mafia and Marcello.

Perhaps, but I'm not convinced of that. If you have more info on that
I'd be very interested.

> Johnny Roselli also told fellow mafioso that he was
> involved in the assassination and was later murdered for talking about it.

I'm aware of that.

> Tosh Plumlee gullibly believed Roselli's story, that he wanted to be flown
> to Dallas to help "protect" Kennedy. Roselli disappeared from FBI
> surveillance on 11/22/63. Of course, Ruby was connected to the mafia as
> well.

Ruby was a low level grunt.

> David Ferrie also worked for Marcello and was directly connected to
> Oswald.

I agree. On 11/22/63 Ferrie was with Marcello in court.

> The ONLY people I see directly connected to the crime, are also connected
> to the mafia.

Well, I cannot agree with that. The Mob was involved but it wasn't their
operation.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

aeffects

Aug 10, 2009, 9:20:22 PM8/10/09
On Aug 8, 7:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> DVP SAID:
>
> Indeed, John. Good point.
>
> It must be hard for conspiracy theorists these days. They don't know
> which unsupportable "confession" from some blowhard mobster they
> should believe on any given day. Should they believe Marcello or Hunt?
> Or maybe Jimmy Files?
>
> There are just too many cooks (and crooks) in the kitchen....and too
> many unconnectable plotters in Dallas.
>
> But, never fear -- the day is coming when some stalwart conspiracy
> monger will author a new book that "connects" all of these people, in
> the new tome entitled---

I hope the hell not -- it's been way too much fun watching you do the
supremo nutter-alias dance....

Where would we be today without you making excuses for Lone Nut
retards that post to this board. You're so terrified of folks finding
out WHO you are you spend weeks even months slithering in the
darkness.

Only to surface as some Bugliosi USENET board, blog.... ROTFLMFAO....
Keep coming back, troll we NEED you!

Robert Harris

Aug 11, 2009, 12:03:48 AM8/11/09
In article <richdell-2D2300...@isp5.newshosting.com>,
Rich DellaRosa <rich...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

I really don't understand how anyone could think that they lacked the
power to carry out the assassination. It only required a few shooters.

The coverup was a different story. But the mob basically owned Hoover. To
the day he died, he never admitted that the mafia even existed. And
Waldron gives some pretty good reasons why Bobby and others did not pursue
the mob either.

> > > No such thing. Oh and it was MARCELLO without the S. He was born
> > > Calogero
> > > Minacore.
> >
> > You must know that Marcello confessed to a reliable FBI informant that he
> > ordered the assassination, and that even before the assassination, he
> > stated that he intended to assassinate JFK.
>
> I'm not sure if you're referring to Ed Becker. I don't find him to be
> credible.

I am talking about the FBI informant who was in a cell with Marcello
when he (marcello) admitted that he ordered the assassination.

> > The evidence for mob involvement is overwhelming.
>
> I agree. The Mob assisted in the assassination. But the Mob did not
> order the assassination. IOW the Mob was a willing partner.

That is not impossible. I realize that the mob was closely allied with
the CIA and the Cuban exiles at the time. But I would need to see the
evidence to be convinced that others were involved.

> >James Braden who
> > undoubtedly, fired shots from the Daltex building was connected to the
> > mafia and Marcello.
>
> Perhaps, but I'm not convinced of that. If you have more info on that
> I'd be very interested.

Check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eGupSng-Po

> > Johnny Roselli also told fellow mafioso that he was
> > involved in the assassination and was later murdered for talking about it.
>
> I'm aware of that.
>
> > Tosh Plumlee gullibly believed Roselli's story, that he wanted to be flown
> > to Dallas to help "protect" Kennedy. Roselli disappeared from FBI
> > surveillance on 11/22/63. Of course, Ruby was connected to the mafia as
> > well.
>
> Ruby was a low level grunt.
>

> > David Ferrie also worked for Marcello and was directly connected to
> > Oswald.
>
> I agree. On 11/22/63 Ferrie was with Marcello in court.

Of course he did not take part in the shooting. But he was the one who
was connected to Oswald and recruited him into the plot.

> > The ONLY people I see directly connected to the crime, are also connected
> > to the mafia.
>
> Well, I cannot agree with that. The Mob was involved but it wasn't their
> operation.

I only follow the evidence. And I haven't seen any yet, that solidly
connects anyone other than mob people and Oswald, to the attack.

Robert Harris

jbarge

Aug 11, 2009, 12:33:58 AM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 8:52 am, Rich DellaRosa <richd...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> > You must know that Marcello confessed to a reliable FBI informant that he
> > ordered the assassination, and that even before the assassination, he
> > stated that he intended to assassinate JFK.
>
> I'm not sure if you're referring to Ed Becker. I don't find him to be
> credible.

Why's that?

Robert Harris

Aug 11, 2009, 11:12:31 AM8/11/09
In article
<d73dfb31-f8ef-4a98...@g6g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus <gjj...@aol.com> wrote:

> Did Marcello implore Kennedy to come to Texas ?
>
> Did Marcello "arrange" Kennedy's motorcade security ?
>
> Did Marcello fight for the Trade Mart as the scene for the luncheon ?
>
> Did Marcello handle the evidence ?
>
> Did Marcello control the transfer of the prisoner ?
>
> Did Marcello interview witnesses and control which of those witnesses
> appeared before the Warren Commission ?

Your list of questions all carry presumptions that are either unproven,
or do not differentiate between coverup and actual participation in the
attack.

> The mafia didn't kill Kennedy.

Yes, they did. They not only said they did, but massive amounts of
evidence, point to them.

Watch my SBT video, Gil. The best argument against the SBT theory has
always been, that the angles didn't work for a shot from the alleged SN
in the depository.

But those angles become PERFECT if you consider a SBT shot from the
third floor of the Daltex building where the only professional criminal
in DP was discovered that day - the same guy who was with Ruby the night
before at the Cabana hotel and the same guy who worked out of the same
floor with Ferrie, in New Orleans.

Johnny Roselli disappeared from FBI surveillance on 11/22/63 and Tosh
Plumlee flew him into Dallas, believing his story that he was going
there to "protect" the President.

Roselli admitted his involvement to other mafioso and wound up, a
dismembered corpse after he began to talk too much.

Show me THAT kind of evidence of direct involvement by people outside of
the mafia, and you will have my undivided attention.

Robert Harris

Matt

Aug 12, 2009, 8:20:05 AM8/12/09
On Aug 11, 12:03 pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <richdell-2D2300.06503910082...@isp5.newshosting.com>,
>  Rich DellaRosa <richd...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > In article
> > <reharris1-9C67DC.00203410082...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>,
> >  Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Robert Harris- Hide quoted text -

That is pretty compelling video. There appears to me to be a figure
on that fire escape much more obvious than badgeman. Has anyone ever
blown up that shot showing the fire escape?

Gerry Simone

Aug 12, 2009, 1:29:59 PM8/12/09
Apart from Marcello's admission to an FBI informant.

BTW, those Mafia dons were smart enough to use solicitor-client privilege to
protect such incriminating communications.

"Robert Harris" <reha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Aug 12, 2009, 1:33:20 PM8/12/09
Calogero is a popular Sicilian name.

People refer to Santos and Carlos with an 's' at the end of their first
names from southern spanish influences, but weren't their legal names Santo
and Carlo of the Italian persuasion?

"Rich DellaRosa" <rich...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

ShutterBun

Aug 12, 2009, 3:31:19 PM8/12/09
On Aug 12, 5:20 am, Matt <mmattja...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> That is pretty compelling video.  There appears to me to be a figure
> on that fire escape much more obvious than badgeman.  Has anyone ever

> blown up that shot showing the fire escape?- Hide quoted text -

Groden devotes some space to it in "The Killing of a President" and
includes some grainy blow-ups. There were indeed a number of people
watching the parade from the fire escapes, though none were doing any
shooting.

Gerry Simone

Aug 12, 2009, 3:34:14 PM8/12/09
Thank you for that.

I have his book and only remember the part where Trafficante told him on his
death bed that 'they should have left Giovanni alone'.

Some other poster here wrote that Ragano advised the authorities of the
contents of that message relayed to those Dons. Is that true?

"Rich DellaRosa" <rich...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Gerry Simone

Aug 12, 2009, 3:34:35 PM8/12/09
Not ordered by Marcellos?

What about Marcellos admission in prison to a credible FBI informant that he
killed the 'SOB'?

"curtjester1" <curtj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Rich DellaRosa

Aug 12, 2009, 3:35:06 PM8/12/09
In article <4a82f300$1...@mcadams.posc.mu.edu>,
"Gerry Simone" <newdec...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Calogero is a popular Sicilian name.

Yes it is. A few of the questions I asked Ragano were in Sicilian.
My grandmother used to speak with me only in Sicilian.

> People refer to Santos and Carlos with an 's' at the end of their first
> names from southern spanish influences, but weren't their legal names Santo
> and Carlo of the Italian persuasion?

Ragano told me that neither he nor any of Trafficante's associates
called him Santos. It was Santo. Same for his father. Marcello changed
his name from Calogero Minacore to Carlos Marcello and claimed he was a
citizen of Guatemala, which he would regret later.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

Rich DellaRosa

Aug 12, 2009, 6:13:15 PM8/12/09
In article <4a830b43$1...@mcadams.posc.mu.edu>,
"Gerry Simone" <newdec...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for that.
>
> I have his book and only remember the part where Trafficante told him on his
> death bed that 'they should have left Giovanni alone'.
>
> Some other poster here wrote that Ragano advised the authorities of the
> contents of that message relayed to those Dons. Is that true?

Not to my knowledge

.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

Robert Harris

Aug 13, 2009, 10:56:09 AM8/13/09
In article
<cb4bb89c-5b5c-4980...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Matt <mmatt...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> On Aug 11, 12:03?pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > In article <richdell-2D2300.06503910082...@isp5.newshosting.com>,

> > ?Rich DellaRosa <richd...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> > > In article
> > > <reharris1-9C67DC.00203410082...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>,

> > > Yes, that was the implication. ?However, he didn't specify who "we"

> > > referred to exactly.

> > > I did indeed. Ragano said Trafficante never spoke about things like

> > > murder before. ?He was quite surprised. ?Ragano did not deny Mob

> > > involvement but he was adamant that the assassination was not *ordered*

> > > by the Mob (i.e. they didn't have that kind of power). ?The Mob was only

> > > too happy to help.
> >
> > I really don't understand how anyone could think that they lacked the
> > power to carry out the assassination. It only required a few shooters.
> >
> > The coverup was a different story. But the mob basically owned Hoover. To
> > the day he died, he never admitted that the mafia even existed. And
> > Waldron gives some pretty good reasons why Bobby and others did not pursue
> > the mob either.

> > > I'm not sure if you're referring to Ed Becker. I don't find him to be
> > > credible.
> >
> > I am talking about the FBI informant who was in a cell with Marcello
> > when he (marcello) admitted that he ordered the assassination.

> > > I agree. ?The Mob assisted in the assassination. But the Mob did not
> > > order the assassination. IOW the ?Mob was a willing partner.

> > That is not impossible. I realize that the mob was closely allied with
> > the CIA and the Cuban exiles at the time. But I would need to see the
> > evidence to be convinced that others were involved.

> > > Perhaps, but I'm not convinced of that. ?If you have more info on that

> > > I'd be very interested.
> >
> > Check out this video:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eGupSng-Po

> > > I'm aware of that. ?

Please watch the video again. In it, I suggest that the person or thing
behind the fire escape at the level of the second floor, is NOT a
shooter.

The angle from that position, does not work. The shooter was on the
third floor. Also, I need to make a correction. He was not behind the
fire escape, but almost certainly, in the southernmost window, looking
down Elm St.

I will be posting another video about that soon.

Robert Harris