More evidence of a frontal throat wound

Gil Jesus

Apr 7, 2007, 9:45:13 AM4/7/07
A close examination of Ce 398, JFK's tie, reveals a nick INWARD AND
FORWARD of the rear edge of the tie.

http://jfkconspiracy.googlegroups.com/web/jfk_tie.JPG?gda=lk7cOTwAAAC6J9_8ed62la14MU3oXlABS6CcXLNVRcICENJao03h-mG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSiGmsb4sTWFMBcJFMP2Svb&hl=en

Given the position of this nick, it is impossible that it could have
been made by a bullet exiting and thus only could have been made by a
bullet's entry.

cdddraftsman

Apr 7, 2007, 9:50:42 AM4/7/07
Hey daft shit head ! You do realise the tie was cut off
from his neck at Parkland hospital don't you ?
Wow ! What a nerd .....................ml

On Apr 7, 6:45 am, "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> A close examination of Ce 398, JFK's tie, reveals a nick INWARD AND
> FORWARD of the rear edge of the tie.
>

> http://jfkconspiracy.googlegroups.com/web/jfk_tie.JPG?gda=lk7cOTwAAAC...

Gil Jesus

Apr 7, 2007, 10:02:43 AM4/7/07
On Apr 7, 9:50 am, "cdddraftsman" <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey daft shit head ! You do realise the tie was cut off
> from his neck at Parkland hospital don't you ?
> Wow ! What a nerd .....................ml

hey shithead, the nick is on the KNOT, nowhere near where they cut the
tie. If you looked at a picture of the tie you'd know that.

asshole

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 7, 2007, 1:08:48 PM4/7/07
Right, Gil, the nick in the tie was not caused by an exiting bullet. But
I wonder if it were really caused by an entering missile. Isn't it more
likely that this nick was caused by a scalpel in the hurried removal of
the tie in the Parkland E.R?
Old Laz

Gil Jesus

Apr 7, 2007, 2:22:41 PM4/7/07

I thought of that, but let me tell you why I don't believe that. First
of all ,as I mentioned earlier the nick is in the lower part of the
knot. The tie was cut at the top of the knot where it meets the part
that goes around the neck. I have a picture at JFKconspiracy of the
tie and a blow-up of the knot.

http://jfkconspiracy.googlegroups.com/web/jfk_tie.JPG?gda=33OpujwAAAC6J9_8ed62la14MU3oXlABhO1TkAulRoL7tVwB82cLmGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSiGmsb4sTWFMBcJFMP2Svb&hl=en

(anyone not a member of JFKconspiracy, send me your e-mail address and
I'll send you a copy of the picture)

As you can see by looking at the picture, the nick was nowhere near
where the tie was cut. That tells me that it wasn't done accidently
as a consequence of cutting the tie off. It's hard for me to imagine
that experienced medical personnel would purposely try to cut through
the thick knot, rather than the thinner part where they ultimately did
cut it. So if it wasn't done by accident and it wasn't done on
purpose, it wasn't done..not by the medical staff at least.

And I think that no matter what side of the conspiracy issue you
stand, you must admit that ANY missile, whether it entered or exited
the throat in the area shown in the autopsy photographs HAD to come in
contact with the tie. There's absolutely NO WAY that a bullet could
have travelled through the soft part of the throat under the Adam's
apple and not have contacted the tie.

And yet this "magic bullet" that went on to nearly kill Governor
Connally and went through eight layer of his clothing, never made a
hole in JFK's tie upon exit.

So where did the nick come from ? Let me give you my take on it.

The nick was made from a bullet that travelled through the windshield
and nicked his tie upon entering his throat. The piercing of the
windshield slowed the bullet down enough so that it became lodged in
the President's throat. His actions in Zapruder 225 -237 show the
President reacting to an airway obstruction by trying to force the
obstruction out the only way he could, by coughing it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSov5IA4N8A

I believe that when you put all of this information together, it does
make sense.

Trolls: Don't bother rebutting this with Warren Commision "facts",
these are my opinions based on my observations and I really don't give
a shit what the Warren Commission said.

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 7, 2007, 4:32:46 PM4/7/07
Gil, your argument for the nick in the tie being due to an entering
missile is most convincing. I had (perhaps mistakenly) assumed the
missile had entered the throat just above the tie, as I believe to which
at least one Parkland doctor testified. But your analysis is hard to
dispute.Keep up the great work!--- Thanx, Old Laz

Walt

Apr 7, 2007, 5:34:43 PM4/7/07

Laz....... It's been my experience that clothing is generally cut off
a trauma victim with a scissors. I'm not sure but I seem to remember
the nurse (Henslee or Bell?) said she cut JFK's clothing away with a
scissors.

Walt

Walt

Apr 7, 2007, 5:43:56 PM4/7/07

Laz.... your post is like a breath of fresh air after being in a
tallow plant.

It's pretty rare when a poster will admit that they might have been
mistaken. Hell, we're all human a bonudy's prefect.

I think it's a damned shame that a CT dare not admit a simple error to
a LNer because the bastard will capitalize on the error, and keep
slapping the CT in the face with his error.

Walt

YoHarvey

Apr 7, 2007, 7:56:39 PM4/7/07

The nick was made from a bullet that travelled through the windshield

and nicked his tie upon entering his throat. The piercing of the
windshield slowed the bullet down enough so that it became lodged in
the President's throat. His actions in Zapruder 225 -237 show the
President reacting to an airway obstruction by trying to force the
obstruction out the only way he could, by coughing it up.

What??????????????????????????????? What fuckin
planet does Gil Jesus come from?????????????????

Bud

Apr 7, 2007, 8:45:44 PM4/7/07

Gil Jesus wrote:
> On Apr 7, 1:08 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Right, Gil, the nick in the tie was not caused by an exiting bullet. But
> > I wonder if it were really caused by an entering missile. Isn't it more
> > likely that this nick was caused by a scalpel in the hurried removal of
> > the tie in the Parkland E.R?
> > Old Laz
>
> I thought of that, but let me tell you why I don't believe that. First
> of all ,as I mentioned earlier the nick is in the lower part of the
> knot. The tie was cut at the top of the knot where it meets the part
> that goes around the neck. I have a picture at JFKconspiracy of the
> tie and a blow-up of the knot.
>
> http://jfkconspiracy.googlegroups.com/web/jfk_tie.JPG?gda=33OpujwAAAC6J9_8ed62la14MU3oXlABhO1TkAulRoL7tVwB82cLmGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSiGmsb4sTWFMBcJFMP2Svb&hl=en
>
> (anyone not a member of JFKconspiracy, send me your e-mail address and
> I'll send you a copy of the picture)
>
> As you can see by looking at the picture, the nick was nowhere near
> where the tie was cut. That tells me that it wasn't done accidently
> as a consequence of cutting the tie off.

<snicker> You kooks kill me. You pretend to be able to speak
intelligently on things you have no idea about, like how far away an
accidental slice can appear on Kennedy`s tie from the actual cut.

> It's hard for me to imagine
> that experienced medical personnel would purposely try to cut through
> the thick knot,

Thats strange, I felt you had an oversupply of imagination.
Suddenly the well is dry?

> rather than the thinner part where they ultimately did
> cut it. So if it wasn't done by accident and it wasn't done on
> purpose, it wasn't done..not by the medical staff at least.

Gil crosses the stream by first imagining stepping stones, and then
imagining himself on the other side. Of course, a skeptical person
might take note of his complete failure to rule out the medical
personel as being responsible for that nick.

> And I think that no matter what side of the conspiracy issue you
> stand, you must admit that ANY missile, whether it entered or exited
> the throat in the area shown in the autopsy photographs HAD to come in
> contact with the tie. There's absolutely NO WAY that a bullet could
> have travelled through the soft part of the throat under the Adam's
> apple and not have contacted the tie.
>
> And yet this "magic bullet" that went on to nearly kill Governor
> Connally and went through eight layer of his clothing, never made a
> hole in JFK's tie upon exit.

Are you making the case that Kennedy wasn`t shot in the throat? And
how is that nick possible to be made on entrance, and not exit?

> So where did the nick come from ? Let me give you my take on it.
>
> The nick was made from a bullet that travelled through the windshield
> and nicked his tie upon entering his throat.

Can you show a bullet hole in the windshield?

> The piercing of the
> windshield slowed the bullet down enough so that it became lodged in
> the President's throat.

You think a standard windshield can take away almost all of a
bullet`s momentum, leaving just enough for it to break skin and burrow
a short distance into soft tissue?

> His actions in Zapruder 225 -237 show the
> President reacting to an airway obstruction by trying to force the
> obstruction out the only way he could, by coughing it up.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSov5IA4N8A
>
> I believe that when you put all of this information together, it does
> make sense.

Nonsense. You replace the magic bullet with the magic windshield.

> Trolls: Don't bother rebutting this with Warren Commision "facts",
> these are my opinions based on my observations and I really don't give
> a shit what the Warren Commission said.

Yah, you wouldn`t want reality to dampen your parade. You are
having way too much fun winging it, spouting unsupportable crap off
the top of your head.

David Von Pein

Apr 7, 2007, 10:15:35 PM4/7/07
>>> "You are having way too much fun winging it, spouting unsupportable crap off the top of your head." <<<

Which is what all CT-Kooks do, 24/7.

Kook Rule #4 spells it out nicely --- "If the official evidence isn't
to your liking, just make up your own. Because CT evidence is always
better than something 'official'."

cdddraftsman

Apr 8, 2007, 12:01:47 AM4/8/07
Ricland :
" I tell interesting yarns and you don't " !
.......humph ! ..............................ml

Phil Ossofee

Apr 8, 2007, 12:05:56 AM4/8/07
Sometimes the official evidence is wrong or planted DVP.

David Von Pein

Apr 8, 2007, 12:45:54 AM4/8/07
>>> "Sometimes the official evidence is wrong or planted, DVP." <<<

Yep. The FBI proved that via its 12/9/63 initial report, didn't
they?.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7835a5f11f2d5dcd

tomnln

Apr 8, 2007, 12:57:14 AM4/8/07
Hey Spiffy;

What's your next Alias gonna be? Jeffrey Dahmer?

Which is your day off from the I-95?

How many truckers rest their NUTSACKS on your chin on an average day?

When are you gonna visit me like you said?
When are you gonna address evidence/testimony like you said?"

HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Apr 8, 2007, 12:59:14 AM4/8/07
You're the one how Refuses to address evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2007, 12:44:19 PM4/8/07
Bud wrote:
> Gil Jesus wrote:
>> On Apr 7, 1:08 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>>> Right, Gil, the nick in the tie was not caused by an exiting bullet. But
>>> I wonder if it were really caused by an entering missile. Isn't it more
>>> likely that this nick was caused by a scalpel in the hurried removal of
>>> the tie in the Parkland E.R?
>>> Old Laz
>> I thought of that, but let me tell you why I don't believe that. First
>> of all ,as I mentioned earlier the nick is in the lower part of the
>> knot. The tie was cut at the top of the knot where it meets the part
>> that goes around the neck. I have a picture at JFKconspiracy of the
>> tie and a blow-up of the knot.
>>
>> http://jfkconspiracy.googlegroups.com/web/jfk_tie.JPG?gda=33OpujwAAAC6J9_8ed62la14MU3oXlABhO1TkAulRoL7tVwB82cLmGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSiGmsb4sTWFMBcJFMP2Svb&hl=en
>>
>> (anyone not a member of JFKconspiracy, send me your e-mail address and
>> I'll send you a copy of the picture)
>>
>> As you can see by looking at the picture, the nick was nowhere near
>> where the tie was cut. That tells me that it wasn't done accidently
>> as a consequence of cutting the tie off.
>
> <snicker> You kooks kill me. You pretend to be able to speak
> intelligently on things you have no idea about, like how far away an
> accidental slice can appear on Kennedy`s tie from the actual cut.

The nick and the cut are two different things in two different places.
The cut was all the way through and cut the tie into two pieces. The
nick only cut the outer layer of the tie. It did not go all the way
through. You have a hard time demonstrating how a bullet exits and cuts
only the outer lay of the tie on the knot.

Depends on the bullet. One can produce a bullet to do that. Like a
magician's trick or Mythbusters. But don't try this at home.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2007, 1:17:07 PM4/8/07
YoHarvey wrote:
> On Apr 7, 5:43 pm, "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>> On 7 Apr, 15:32, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>>
>>> Gil, your argument for the nick in the tie being due to an entering
>>> missile is most convincing. I had (perhaps mistakenly) assumed the
>>> missile had entered the throat just above the tie, as I believe to which
>>> at least one Parkland doctor testified. But your analysis is hard to
>>> dispute.Keep up the great work!--- Thanx, Old Laz
>> Laz.... your post is like a breath of fresh air after being in a
>> tallow plant.
>>
>> It's pretty rare when a poster will admit that they might have been
>> mistaken. Hell, we're all human a bonudy's prefect.
>>
>> I think it's a damned shame that a CT dare not admit a simple error to
>> a LNer because the bastard will capitalize on the error, and keep
>> slapping the CT in the face with his error.
>>
>> Walt
>
> The nick was made from a bullet that travelled through the windshield
> and nicked his tie upon entering his throat. The piercing of the

A bullet going through the windshield would leave a hole. There was no
hole in the windshield. Only a crack.

Ben Holmes

Apr 8, 2007, 1:19:37 PM4/8/07
In article <672dnZSFC9s9voTb...@comcast.com>, Anthony Marsh says...

>YoHarvey wrote:

>>> Laz.... your post is like a breath of fresh air after being in a
>>> tallow plant.
>>>
>>> It's pretty rare when a poster will admit that they might have been
>>> mistaken. Hell, we're all human a bonudy's prefect.
>>>
>>> I think it's a damned shame that a CT dare not admit a simple error to
>>> a LNer because the bastard will capitalize on the error, and keep
>>> slapping the CT in the face with his error.
>>>
>>> Walt
>>
>> The nick was made from a bullet that travelled through the windshield
>> and nicked his tie upon entering his throat. The piercing of the
>
>A bullet going through the windshield would leave a hole. There was no
>hole in the windshield. Only a crack.

This *is* the Warren Commission's stance. Tony is once again supporting the
official stance.

Unfortunately, you won't hear from Tony the numerous eyewitnesses who *saw* the
hole.

Anthony Marsh

Apr 8, 2007, 1:53:31 PM4/8/07
Gil Jesus wrote:
> On Apr 7, 1:08 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>> Right, Gil, the nick in the tie was not caused by an exiting bullet. But
>> I wonder if it were really caused by an entering missile. Isn't it more
>> likely that this nick was caused by a scalpel in the hurried removal of
>> the tie in the Parkland E.R?
>> Old Laz
>
> I thought of that, but let me tell you why I don't believe that. First
> of all ,as I mentioned earlier the nick is in the lower part of the
> knot. The tie was cut at the top of the knot where it meets the part
> that goes around the neck. I have a picture at JFKconspiracy of the
> tie and a blow-up of the knot.
>
> http://jfkconspiracy.googlegroups.com/web/jfk_tie.JPG?gda=33OpujwAAAC6J9_8ed62la14MU3oXlABhO1TkAulRoL7tVwB82cLmGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSiGmsb4sTWFMBcJFMP2Svb&hl=en
>
> (anyone not a member of JFKconspiracy, send me your e-mail address and
> I'll send you a copy of the picture)
>
> As you can see by looking at the picture, the nick was nowhere near
> where the tie was cut. That tells me that it wasn't done accidently
> as a consequence of cutting the tie off. It's hard for me to imagine
> that experienced medical personnel would purposely try to cut through
> the thick knot, rather than the thinner part where they ultimately did
> cut it. So if it wasn't done by accident and it wasn't done on
> purpose, it wasn't done..not by the medical staff at least.

The intent was never to cut through the knot. That was only a nick.

> And I think that no matter what side of the conspiracy issue you
> stand, you must admit that ANY missile, whether it entered or exited
> the throat in the area shown in the autopsy photographs HAD to come in
> contact with the tie. There's absolutely NO WAY that a bullet could
> have travelled through the soft part of the throat under the Adam's
> apple and not have contacted the tie.
>
> And yet this "magic bullet" that went on to nearly kill Governor
> Connally and went through eight layer of his clothing, never made a
> hole in JFK's tie upon exit.
>
> So where did the nick come from ? Let me give you my take on it.
>
> The nick was made from a bullet that travelled through the windshield
> and nicked his tie upon entering his throat. The piercing of the
> windshield slowed the bullet down enough so that it became lodged in
> the President's throat. His actions in Zapruder 225 -237 show the
> President reacting to an airway obstruction by trying to force the
> obstruction out the only way he could, by coughing it up.

No hole in the windshield.

tomnln

Apr 8, 2007, 7:10:34 PM4/8/07
THAT DARNED WINDSHIELD below