Two Beers A Piece & A Pinched Titty & Lazuli's Panty's Are All In A Knott !

cdddraftsman

Feb 26, 2008, 8:40:40 PM2/26/08
How About That ? Hahahahhahhaha ! Excuses excuses for a fine
performance on 11/22/63 !
And some gratitude , with a noble LBJ , giving awards at the White
House afterwards for brave performances in the line of fire !

tl

PS : Lazuli ought to find some other line of conning , the JFK
assassination conspiracy hoaxing business just doesn't seem to fit his
pistol anymore .

Gil Jesus

Feb 27, 2008, 5:15:49 AM2/27/08
Lowry didn't know that the Secret Service removed the motorcycle
escorts from the sides of the limousine the night before the
assassination.

Lowry didn't know that the Secret Service reduced the number of
motorcycles and moved them back to the rear quarters of the limo.

Lowry didn't know that JOHNSON'S Secret Service detail told the Dallas
motorcycle cops while they were still at Love Field to hold their
positions "no matter what happened".

Lowry didn't know that the Secret Service removed the general from the
front seat of the limousine the morning of the assassination.

Lowry didn't know that when the shooting started, agents were ordered
not to move.

Lowry didn't know that when the shooting started, agents looked
"casually" around.

Lowry didn't know that when the shooting started, the driver slowed
the limo down.

Lowry didn't know that drinking while on travel was a violation of
Secret Service regulations.

What else does Lowry not know ?

He WOULD have known if he had gone here:

www.youtube.com/GJJdude

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2008, 7:21:05 AM2/27/08

Lowry knows your a lying, hypocritical bigot...there's nothing else
that need be said.

cdddraftsman

Feb 27, 2008, 10:57:03 AM2/27/08
On Feb 27, 2:15 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>(((((((((((((((Snipped))))))))))))))

Lying taco bender from wetback mountain mexico never brings up the
fact they where getting ready to enter the frwy on ramp and all agents
where in proper position for that task . With his faggot lover Vinny
Putzmyriad they've been in the darkened 99ct house of porno for too
long to know any better :

GOOD SHOT ROSSLEY ! :

http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4kx4hap

There all Such a Bunch Of Dunces !

tl

tomnln

Feb 27, 2008, 12:37:28 PM2/27/08

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Here's a request I received from tom lowery;

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Tom;

I have a proposition to offer you.

I know we have disagreed in the past but, we can let bygones be bygones.

I have a proposition that can benefit both of us.

I will pay for you to get an education in internal medicine.

I will even set you up in your own Medical Practice.

All I ask in return is that you give me 12 to 15 Prostrate Exams per week.

(My wife told me how Hung you are)

What do you say?

We can let bygones be bygones & Enjoy Mutual benefit.

Lovingly,Tom Lowery.