David Von Pein

Sep 5, 2009, 3:04:26 AM9/5/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/85fad2c67d9a5f2e

>>> "HBO Mini-series on LHO bit the dust? .... There have been no press releases about this once-touted show for about two years. It should have been in production by now if its intended release was 2010. Can't imagine what sorts of problems they must have run into -- like trying to figure out how to show all of LHO's actions while deleting all of the people he interacted with who had connections to intelligence? An heroic feat in itself. [~~LOL BREAK HERE; "PAM" HAS DECIDED TO INSERT SOME MAKE-BELIEVE SHIT IN HER COMMENTS HERE, QUITE OBVIOUSLY~~] Or is it that it has finally dawned on Tom Hanks and HBO that the Bug's [~~AKA: VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI'S~~] lugubrious tome, full of bullying and fallacies of logic, would simply lead everyone into a quagmire? [~~ADDITIONAL LOL BREAK REQUIRED HERE; I GET THE FEELING THAT "PAMELA" DOESN'T LIKE "RECLAIMING HISTORY" TOO MUCH. IMAGINE THAT--A CONSPIRACY THEORIST WHO WANTS TO ATTACK AND BERATE AN EXEMPLARY "LN" BOOK, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THE CONSPIRACIST NAMED "PAM" EVIDENTLY WANTS TO IGNORE ALL OF THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S LONE GUILT. WONDERS WILL NEVER CEASE, WILL THEY?~~]" <<<

Maybe "Pamela" McElwain-Brown should get up to speed on things.

Bill Paxton, who is working with Tom Hanks on the 10-part JFK
miniseries, said in the March 2009 video linked below that the
miniseries being based on Vince Bugliosi's book wouldn't be ready
until 2013 (and it's almost certainly being targeted for an initial
airing on HBO in November of 2013, to take advantage of the
assassination's 50th anniversary):

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=eU07-SUQv5Q

www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200903/20090316_paxton.html

aeffects

Sep 5, 2009, 3:23:29 AM9/5/09
On Sep 5, 12:04 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/85fad...

> Maybe "Pamela" McElwain-Brown should get up to speed on things.
>
> Bill Paxton, who is working with Tom Hanks on the 10-part JFK
> miniseries, said in the March 2009 video linked below that the
> miniseries being based on Vince Bugliosi's book wouldn't be ready
> until 2013 (and it's almost certainly being targeted for an initial
> airing on HBO in November of 2013, to take advantage of the
> assassination's 50th anniversary):

then there's Oliver Stone and James Douglass.... you sweating yet hon?
Is VINCE sweating yet, hon?

<snip the nutter-troll lunacy>

David Von Pein

Sep 5, 2009, 4:50:35 AM9/5/09

<snip the incoherent lunacy penned by Mr. Crackpipe>

David Von Pein

Sep 6, 2009, 1:06:35 AM9/6/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/85fad2c67d9a5f2e/76a77398b40f8d8d?#76a77398b40f8d8d

>>> "So it seems they may have grabbed a clue as to the morass they are intending to wade into..." <<<

What "morass"? There is none. You're making shit up again (as all
conspiracy theorists do, 24/7).

Lee Oswald took his own gun to work one day and shot the President
with it. He (Oswald) wasn't influenced by any other person or group.
He had it WITHIN HIMSELF to murder the President, and the evidence
shows that he did just that.

And Jack Ruby's killing of Oswald was certainly not a "group" effort.
Ruby was positively alone. And the timing of his actions on 11/24/63
certainly prove that fact to any reasonable person looking at Ruby's
movements and actions immediately preceding Oswald's murder.

www.Oswalds-Game.blogspot.com

tomnln

Sep 6, 2009, 1:34:45 AM9/6/09
The only thing you're offering is your "Opinion".

Then, for a Citation, you offer a "NOVEL".

You would get Laughed outta Court like you get Laughed outta HERE ! ! !

Just like the Warren Report got "Thrown Outta Court".

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

ShutterBun

Sep 6, 2009, 3:32:12 AM9/6/09
"trying to figure out how to show all of LHO's actions while deleting
all of the people he interacted with who had connections to
intelligence? "

Oh man...comedy.

I only wish Harold Weisberg had said on his death bed: "Tell all the
conspiracy kooks...after 40 years, I never found ANYTHING! Please get
a new hobby."

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2009, 8:52:20 PM9/11/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/85fad2c67d9a5f2e/43f5ff3582f81f46?#43f5ff3582f81f46

>>> "I can just imagine what excuses you will also come up with for how HBO is going to respin the Bug after his inflammatory and unpatriotic book accusing W of Murder." <<<

As if Vince Bugliosi's Bush book will even come up at all.

The fact that "Pam" actually thinks that HBO will need to "spin" (or
"respin") anything with respect to VB's Bush book is another of the
many reasons why nobody can possibly take "Pamela" seriously.

"Pam" seems to think (for some silly reason) that since Bugliosi wrote
a book bashing George Bush, this means that HBO needs to "respin"
something regarding that book.

Why would HBO feel the need to do that, "Pam"? Just....why?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2009, 9:58:00 PM9/11/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/85fad2c67d9a5f2e/7aeb4b7ea0417c3a?#7aeb4b7ea0417c3a

>>> "LHO had no connection to the M/C [Carcano rifle #C2766] after he left NOLA [New Orleans, Louisiana]. Nobody ever saw him with it." <<<

LOL. Is this the best you can do, "Pam"? Come now, my good "woman".

Seeing as how most of Oswald's possessions (including the Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle) were packed up and stored away in Ruth Paine's garage
in Irving during the entire time after LHO returned to Dallas from New
Orleans (from late September 1963 right through the day of the
assassination, which was only two months later), I wouldn't really
expect anyone to have seen Oswald with his rifle after he left New
Orleans in '63.

And this is a "so what?" type of thing anyway. Just because nobody
physically SAW Oswald with his Carcano after he departed New Orleans,
is that fact supposed to somehow ERASE the many pieces of evidence
that incriminate Lee Harvey Oswald in the murder of John F. Kennedy?

Come now, "Pam". You must be joking.

>>> "At the least, he [LHO] was enabled by hundreds if not over a thousand people who gave him a free pass. Many of those people had connections to intelligence. But don't let that bother you." <<<

Don't worry, I won't.

"Pam's" overactive imagination has been turned on (again).

>>> "Even the WCR couldn't find a motive. You, however, don't seem to have that problem, though you haven't shared with us just what you think a motive might have been." <<<

Better think (and look) again, "Pamela":

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S MOTIVE FOR KILLING PRESIDENT KENNEDY:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66803e710380d800

>>> "It took at the least a group of people to allow Ruby into the basement in the first place." <<<

You're silly.

Ruby merely had impeccable timing and some really good luck. That's
all. He simply walked down the ramp (or he used the side door to get
into the basement):

HOW DID JACK RUBY GET INTO THE DALLAS POLICE BASEMENT?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5bfb6bd1b771ed4d

>>> "Two lone-nut assassins? How convenient, "DVP". Too bad it isn't true." <<<

It most certainly is true. And all the evidence supports it.

But, then again, why do you really care, "Pam"? You've got your JFK
conspiracy fantasies that you can't come even close to proving (nor
can anybody else).

And those fantasies should comfort you nicely in your old age.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Sep 12, 2009, 3:43:41 AM9/12/09
On Sep 11, 6:58 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

can always tell when this Davey shithead Von Pein get nervous.... He
loves to take on women, gotta have something to do with his motha....
Have you evah dated son?

Keep coming back kiddo, it does get better.....