Questions for Von Pein re Kellerman

Robert Harris

Jun 4, 2009, 10:35:18 AM6/4/09

Recently, you suggested that when Roy Kellerman heard a "flurry of
shells" come into the car, that he was referring to the sound of bullet
fragments from the head explosion striking the windshield.

Are you suggesting that the sound of a fragment glancing off the glass
is so similar to that of a gunshot, that Mr. Kellerman was fooled?

Or are you suggesting that he was actually referring to fragments and
knew very well what they were?

and...

We see Kellerman very clearly, ducking and shielding this face with his
left hand. Did he do that before or after the explosive head wound??

His reaction is highlighted in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql6VqZDiC6s

Robert Harris

Brokedad

Jun 4, 2009, 2:52:50 PM6/4/09

Appears quite clearly defined to me!

Notta word said about "fragments"!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kellerma.htm

Mr. SPECTER. Now, in your prior testimony you described a flurry of
shells into the car. How many shots did you hear after the first noise
which you described as sounding like a firecracker?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, these shells came in all together.
Mr. SPECTER. Are you able to say how many you heard?
Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say two, and it was like a double bang--
bang, bang.
Mr. SPECTER. You mean now two shots in addition to the first noise?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir; yes, sir; at least.
Mr. SPECTER. What is your best estimate of the time, in seconds, from
the first noise sounding like a firecracker until the second noise
which you heard?
Mr. KELLERMAN. This was instantaneous.
Mr. SPECTER. No; let me repeat the question so I am sure you
understand it. From the time you first heard the noise coming to your
right rear, which you described as sounding like a firecracker, until
you heard the flurry of shots?
Mr. KELLERMAN. This is about how long it took, sir. As I am viewing,
trying to determine this noise, I turned to my right and I heard the
voice and I came back and I verify it and speak to the driver, grab
the mike, these shots come in.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 4, 2009, 7:12:20 PM6/4/09

>>> "Recently, you suggested that when Roy Kellerman heard a "flurry of shells" come into the car, that he was referring to the sound of bullet fragments from the head explosion striking the windshield. Are you suggesting that the sound of a fragment glancing off the glass [AND THE CHROME TOPPING OF THE LIMO TOO] is so similar to that of a gunshot, that Mr. Kellerman was fooled?" <<<

Of course that's what I am suggesting. Exactly that.

From the totality of evidence that tells any reasonable person that
ONLY THREE GUNSHOTS WERE FIRED in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63, it's quite
obvious that Mr. Kellerman's "flurry of shells" and/or "flurry of
shots" were the sounds of the head-shot bullet fragments striking the
interior portions of the limousine (the windshield and the metal/
chrome near the windshield).

Are you, Robert Harris, suggesting that the sounds of bullet fragments
striking those objects RIGHT NEXT TO KELLERMAN IN THE CAR made NO
audible sound whatsoever?

Plus:

There's the fact that Secret Service Agent Kellerman is a witness who
is on record (at least twice) as having said he heard precisely THREE
shots fired in Dealey Plaza. No more. No less. Let's have a look:

========================

"We were still traveling at the normal rate of speed of from 12
to 15 miles per hour when I heard a noise, similar to a firecracker,
exploding in the area to the rear of the car, about 12:30 PM.
Immediately I heard what I firmly believe was the President's voice,
'My God, I'm hit!' I turned around to find out what happened when two
additional shots rang out, and the President slumped into Mrs.
Kennedy's lap and Governor Connally fell to Mrs. Connally's lap. I
heard Mrs. Kennedy shout, 'What are they doing to you?'" -- From Roy
Kellerman's 11/29/63 Secret Service Report

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/sa-kelle.htm

ARLEN SPECTER -- "You have drawn a conclusion, in effect, by saying
that there were four wounds for the President and three wounds for the
Governor; and from that, you say there must have been more than three
shots in your opinion or your view. But my question is: Do you have
any current recollection of having heard more than three shots?"

ROY H. KELLERMAN -- "No, I don't. I will have to say no."

SENATOR JOHN SHERMAN COOPER -- "Has that been your recollection from
the very time of the shooting?"

MR. KELLERMAN -- "No, sir. It has been my opinion."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kellerma.htm

========================

Side Note -- Mr. Kellerman is entirely wrong about hearing JFK say "My
God, I'm hit" after being struck by one of Lee Oswald's bullets, but
that's another discussion entirely (see links below):

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/94ee19be8c256e36

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/bba1f45db2f27558

But, common sense along with the known physical damage that was done
to the front portions of the limousine during the assassination (plus
the above "three shots" comments made by Kellerman himself, plus the
chart below) can easily "solve" Roy H. Kellerman's "flurry" testimony.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots3.jpg

David Von Pein

Jun 8, 2009, 9:43:16 PM6/8/09

ROBERT "Z285" HARRIS UTTERED:

>>> "David, you have two options here, whether you like it or not." <<<

DVP SAYS:

I love it when a conspiracy theorist ("Mister Z285" in this case)
tells me how many "options" I have.

You're a howl, Robert Harris.

>>> "You can make a major effort to resolve the question of a shot at 285..." <<<

I have. There was no shot at Z285. You're the only person on this
planet who apparently thinks there was.

It must be lonely being the only person (among billions) who knows the
full truth about the JFK assassination, eh Bob?

Thomas H. Purvis and John A. Canal are in the same type of boat,
though (although not in Bob Harris' lonely "Z285" canoe) -- because
Purvis and Canal have singularly unique theories relating to the
Kennedy murder case too. But their lonely theories are at least a
little bit better, because they both think Oswald acted alone in
killing JFK.

But Mr. Purvis' and Mr. Canal's theories, like Bob Harris', are also
destined to collapse, because each theory is based more on what each
theorist THINKS happened, instead of being based on the solid and firm
EVIDENCE which is proving to all reasonable people what actually DID
happen on November 22, 1963.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com