AND NOW, A QUIZ FOR THE NUTTERS

Gil Jesus

Jul 26, 2008, 8:59:02 PM7/26/08
need to ask the trolls about some questions regarding actual evidence
and testimony. More may be coming, depending on how much time I need
to spend on getting more videos online.

If any of my associates would like to add some, please feel free.

POP QUIZ, HOT-SHOTS:

1. What type of echo produces a "puff of smoke" ?

2. If RFK had accepted without question the WC findings with regard
to the murder of his brother, what would be the purpose of his
taking possession of his brother's brain and locking it away ?

3. Name another murder where there was a "jet effect".

4. Why is there no "jet effect" in any other REAL death videos ?

5. In what other murder case was the testimony of 51 sworn and many
other unheard witnesses dismissed so cavalierly as "no credible
evidence"?

6. Why do the autopsy photographs show the skull intact, when the
"Harper Bone Fragment" was missing from the skull at the time
of the autopsy ?

7. Why did the FBI withhold from the WC Jack Ruby's ties to Organized
Crime and his numerous phone calls to mobsters in the weeks prior
to the assassination ?

8. JFK was was breathing when they brought him in to Parkland
Hospital. He had a heartbeat. Proof that his brain stem WAS in
tact. Yet his brain stem was severed by the time his body was
seen in Bethesda for the autopsy.
How and when was it severed ?

9. The autopsy photograph of the rear of Kennedy's head does not
match the condition of the head as depicted in the
Humes-supervised Rydberg drawing.
Is the autopsy photo a fake, or did Humes lie ?

10. Can you name ONE TIME when Oswald threatened President Kennedy
specifically ?

11. What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald ever purchased any
6.5mm ammunition ?

MORE MAY BE FORTHCOMING, BUT THIS SHOULD KEEP YOU GOVERNMENT DRONES
BUSY FOR A WHILE.

Ben Holmes

Jul 26, 2008, 11:12:01 PM7/26/08
In article <achn84lqfdbvp4ot9...@4ax.com>, Gil Jesus says...

I've got a few questions too... but if they can't answer these simple 11
questions, what chance do they have with more detailed questions?

Bud

Jul 27, 2008, 6:28:04 AM7/27/08
On Jul 26, 8:59 pm, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> need to ask the trolls about some questions regarding actual evidence
> and testimony. More may be coming, depending on how much time I need
> to spend on getting more videos online.
>
> If any of my associates would like to add some, please feel free.
>
> POP QUIZ, HOT-SHOTS:
>
> 1. What type of echo produces a "puff of smoke" ?

Who thinks the echo and the smoke are connected?

> 2. If RFK had accepted without question the WC findings with regard
> to the murder of his brother, what would be the purpose of his
> taking possession of his brother's brain and locking it away ?

I read the brain was given to the Kennedy family, and likely buried
with his body.

> 3. Name another murder where there was a "jet effect".

Name another murder that was filmed, and the movements of the
victim`s body after being shot were an issue.

> 4. Why is there no "jet effect" in any other REAL death videos ?

You think all people who are shot should all react the same?

> 5. In what other murder case was the testimony of 51 sworn and many
> other unheard witnesses dismissed so cavalierly as "no credible
> evidence"?

What are you talking about?

> 6. Why do the autopsy photographs show the skull intact, when the
> "Harper Bone Fragment" was missing from the skull at the time
> of the autopsy ?

Because the x-rays show the skull shattered, with some plates
overlapping others. Paul Seaton`s site probably has a better
explanation for this.

> 7. Why did the FBI withhold from the WC Jack Ruby's ties to Organized
> Crime and his numerous phone calls to mobsters in the weeks prior
> to the assassination ?

Did they say?

> 8. JFK was was breathing when they brought him in to Parkland
> Hospital. He had a heartbeat. Proof that his brain stem WAS in
> tact. Yet his brain stem was severed by the time his body was
> seen in Bethesda for the autopsy.
> How and when was it severed ?

Probably the doctors were in on the conspiracy, and were ordered to
finish JFK off if he was alive when he got to their table.

> 9. The autopsy photograph of the rear of Kennedy's head does not
> match the condition of the head as depicted in the
> Humes-supervised Rydberg drawing.
> Is the autopsy photo a fake, or did Humes lie ?

Neither.

> 10. Can you name ONE TIME when Oswald threatened President Kennedy
> specifically ?

You mean besides shooting him?

> 11. What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald ever purchased any
> 6.5mm ammunition ?

The fact that he shot Kennedy with some indicates he bought some.
Possible he stole it, or someone gave it to him also.

> MORE MAY BE FORTHCOMING, BUT THIS SHOULD KEEP YOU GOVERNMENT DRONES
> BUSY FOR A WHILE.

Not even long enough for me to finish my coffee.

Gil Jesus

Jul 27, 2008, 11:09:01 AM7/27/08
Bud, when you answer questions with questions you show how impotent
your position really is.

Gil Jesus

Jul 27, 2008, 11:16:29 AM7/27/08
On 26 Jul 2008 20:12:01 -0700, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

>I've got a few questions too... but if they can't answer these simple 11
>questions, what chance do they have with more detailed questions?

Ben, I don't expect to get straightforward answers to these
straightforward questions. They're just out there to show the lurkers
what type of foolish responses will be offered by the foolish.

Either they'll run, answer the questions with questions, or respond to
the questions with insults.

That's all the ignorant have.

aeffects

Jul 27, 2008, 11:21:47 AM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 8:09 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bud, when you answer questions with questions you show how impotent
> your position really is.

it appears these day's that tin-foil beanie atop Dudster's head is a
heavy load...

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2008, 12:15:29 PM7/27/08

>>> "Bud, when you answer questions with questions you show how impotent your position really is." <<<

What good would lengthier and more drawn-out, detailed answers do you
kooks anyway? You're still going to believe in the make-believe
conspiracy you've always believed in -- no matter what any LNer says.

The above fact is obvious in the wake of Vincent Bugliosi's
magnificent and all-encompassing treatment of the JFK case and its
dozens upon dozens of idiotic conspiracy-flavored theories. Vince lays
out the case for Oswald's lone guilt in the JFK and J.D. Tippit
murders in very healthy doses....but what good does it do kooks like
the ones here at acj?

Answer: No good at all. The Kook Brigade will just sidestep all of the
pro-LN stuff in "Reclaiming History" and latch on to the very few
things that VB didn't cover the way a kook thinks it SHOULD have been
covered, and--Voila!--there's the CTers' loophole that they'll use to
disregard all of the other powerful evidence of LNism that DOES reside
within the pages of Mr. Bugliosi's fabulous tome.

Bud, of course, predicted that that very thing would, indeed,
occur....even long before VB's book was published.

I, on the other hand, like a fool I suppose (or maybe it was just
giving the CT-Kooks too much credit for being able to finally see the
obvious), actually stated my belief back in 2004 and 2005 that
Vincent's book would, indeed, turn a few CT-Kooks into reasonable-
thinking lone-assassin believers.

But around these parts, other than Vince Palamara*, I don't see any
signs of any CTers growing any brain cells as a result of VB's 21-year-
long effort. (Partly due to the fact, no doubt, that no CTer here has
even bothered to read all of VB's book.)

* = And as I've said before in other posts, I have my doubts that
Vince P. made the full-fledged turn toward 100% sanity and the LN
position, because I don't think he ever did....or ever will.

Anyway, LNers have provided lengthier answers to the questions that
the conspiracy kooks continue to recycle year after year....like my
two posts below. But, as VB has said in the past, talking to a CTer is
like talking to a man without ears. .....

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6db9ac1c27e26e32

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43b260d8af96ca00

Bud

Jul 27, 2008, 1:34:26 PM7/27/08
On Jul 27, 11:09 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bud, when you answer questions with questions you show how impotent
> your position really is.

Your questions presuppose information that is not established. Look
at the first question, "What kind of echo produces a "puff of smoke?".
Has anyone expressed the idea the idea that an echo will produce
smoke? A lot of things produce smoke, but rifles generally aren`t one
of them. Are there witnesses who say smoke emanated from the knoll
simultaneous to the shooting? Why didn`t all the people who rushed the
knoll note this smoke? To anyone with the ability to think, your
question show how bankrupt your position actually is.

muc...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 1:54:57 PM7/27/08
On 27 Jul., 17:16, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On 26 Jul 2008 20:12:01 -0700, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> >I've got a few questions too... but if they can't answer these simple 11
> >questions, what chance do they have with more detailed questions?
>
> Ben, I don't expect to get straightforward answers to these
> straightforward questions. They're just out there to show the lurkers
> what type of foolish responses will be offered by the foolish.

Straightforward? Your questions are so loaded and full of
misrepresentations it isn't even funny.

"1. What type of echo produces a 'puff of smoke' ?"

Here's a straightforward question for you:

"What type of weapon produces a 'puff of smoke' that remains lingering
in the autumn breeze seconds after the shooter has left?"

-Mark

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 27, 2008, 2:21:42 PM7/27/08
Top Post: Notice Gil how Dave DID NOT answer ONE question. He is a
chicken and knows he can't refute these questions so he skips them.
Some theory he has.

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2008, 4:34:52 PM7/27/08

You'll find every answer at the links below. Give the links a try, Mr.
Kook. Can't kill you (unless you're afraid of being embarrassed to
death):

http://DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Gil Jesus