CHRISTCHURCH STAR

tomnln

Aug 27, 2008, 8:29:07 PM8/27/08

Bud

Aug 27, 2008, 8:44:52 PM8/27/08
On Aug 27, 8:29 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> NEW PAGE.
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/christchurch_star.htm

<snicker> The kooks seem to think that the Conspiracy alerted the
Australian media (if you can`t trust the media, who can you trust?) of
things before they unfolded. Why the Conspiracy would feel it
important to jump the gun to tell a whole continent of events ahead of
time isn`t even the most telling indicator that this is another kook
fantasy, there is a dozen other contenders. But the kooks have so
little, they must grasp anything that comes along. "Explain this to
me, or I will believe stupid shit" they will demand, as if LN have the
power to stop them from believing stupid shit.

Harry

Aug 27, 2008, 9:39:24 PM8/27/08

I'll die of old age before you post anything positive.

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Aug 27, 2008, 11:20:34 PM8/27/08

"Chuck Schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message
chuck wrote;

Reading the newspaper Tom linked to, I noticed that one witness
reported that JFK and Jackie were supposedly looking at a little dog
"in the street" when the shots rang out.

Whaddya think, Tom...was there a dog in the middle of the street, or
is it more likely a misinterpretation of Jean Hill's misinterpretation
of a "little white dog" in the limo?

Or is this just more proof that the Zfilm being altered, since we
don't see the dog in the Zfilm today.

More stuff for kooks to knock around for the next four decades.

I write;

Looks like chuck MISSED the part stating that JFK was shot "IN THE RIGHT
TEMPLE"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message has been deleted

muc...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2008, 8:38:25 AM8/28/08

(Salivating in anticipation) Great post, Harry!

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2008, 8:52:26 AM8/28/08
I thought the controversy about this newspaper was the fact that the
newspaper named LHO as the killer before he was even charged back in
the USA. I can understand why the newspaper would have information on
LHO in their library as he was probably a news item when he defected
to the USSR, but how did they publish stories saying that he was
charged with the killing before the was?

Aaron Hirshberg

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2008, 8:54:56 AM8/28/08
> Looks like chuck MISSED the part stating that JFK was shot "IN THE RIGHT
> TEMPLE"

This is good. Another example of the truth being told spontaneously
at the time of the crime, and recorded for posterity, before the
government whitewashed the whole thing.

Another example of this is Castro's speech on 11/22/63. Castro says
that the murder weapon was a Mauser. How did he know this? The US
government says that they always had an MC that was originally
misidentified as a Mauser. Some authority figure in the USA must have
publicly stated that it was a Mauser. How else would Castro know
this?

Aaron Hirshberg

Harry

Aug 28, 2008, 10:36:54 AM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 6:54 am, "aaronhirshb...@yahoo.com"

Off topic, but since you brought up the MC vs. Mauser subject, does
anyone know if the FBI radio log for 11/22/63 was ever released?
Specifically, the call made by FBI agent Odum when he supposedly gave
Lt. Day of the DPD a ride to police headquarters with rifle. Day
stated that Odum described what the rifle was "over the air."

Thanks

Harry Stud-Muffin

Bud

Aug 28, 2008, 3:34:37 PM8/28/08
On Aug 27, 9:39 pm, Harry <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I`m positive you are an idiot.

Bud

Aug 28, 2008, 3:55:12 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 8:54 am, "aaronhirshb...@yahoo.com"

<aaronhirshb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Looks like chuck MISSED the part stating that JFK was shot "IN THE RIGHT
> > TEMPLE"

> This is good. Another example of the truth being told spontaneously
> at the time of the crime, and recorded for posterity, before the
> government whitewashed the whole thing.

Also on the same page, it says that Tippit and MacDonald received a
tip that the Presidents killer was in the Texas Theater, and that
"Tippit was shot dead as he entered the cinema." It`s good, as it is
further illustration of why kooks should not even be looking into this
case, as they are unable to process information correctly. The source
for the "RIGHT TEMPLE" wound was "a White House medical officer".
Maybe this is Burkley, or maybe someone who never saw Kennedy`s body,
and wasn`t present at the assassination. In other words, to give any
weight to this information, you need where it came from. Kooks could
care less, if it sounds good to them, they have no need for background
information, they just charge ahead making stupid claims. Bullets go
really, really fast, so that no one saw the bullet enter one side of
Kennedy`s head, and exit the other. That is why autopsies are
performed, to determine this, instead of just immediately gathering
confused reports from unnamed sources, and trying to piece it together
(the retard kook method).

> Another example of this is Castro's speech on 11/22/63. Castro says
> that the murder weapon was a Mauser. How did he know this? The US
> government says that they always had an MC that was originally
> misidentified as a Mauser.

There were members of the media present in the building when the
rifle was misidentified.

> Some authority figure in the USA must have
> publicly stated that it was a Mauser. How else would Castro know
> this?

Likely, he read it somewhere.

> Aaron Hirshberg

Harry

Aug 28, 2008, 4:03:37 PM8/28/08
>       I`m positive you are an idiot.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, Bud, you sure put me in MY place, didn't you?

Lameass.

Harry

Aug 28, 2008, 4:07:46 PM8/28/08
> > Aaron Hirshberg- Hide quoted text -

For someone who claims to be knowledgable about the JFK murder you
display your complete and utter ignorance. For that I thank you, in
that it proves what deleiberate liars and total nut-jobs you LONE-NUT
nose-pickers really are.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Harry S. Stud

tomnln

Aug 28, 2008, 4:36:05 PM8/28/08
Bud thinks Christchurch Star is published in Australia.

The Christchurch Star is published in Christchurch "New Zealand".

Looks like Bud is "The ASSHOLE".

Wanna Bet that Bud doesn't address the report that JFK was sghot in the
"right temple"?

http://whokilledjfk.net/christchurch_star.htm

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Aug 28, 2008, 5:15:53 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 4:36 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Budthinks Christchurch Star is published in Australia.

It isn`t?

> The Christchurch Star is published in Christchurch "New Zealand".

New Zealand isn`t in Australia?

> Looks likeBudis "The ASSHOLE".

He certainly is well below the curve on recognizing newspapers
around the globe. Or even land masses around the globe.

> Wanna Bet thatBuddoesn't address the report that JFK was sghot in the
> "right temple"?

What was the source? A "White House medical officer"? What was his
view of the shooting? How closely did he examine the wound? They may
as well have gone to the outback of New Zealand and found an aborigine
and asked his opinion about the wound.

> http://whokilledjfk.net/christchurch_star.htm

David Von Pein

Aug 28, 2008, 5:43:16 PM8/28/08

>>> "New Zealand isn`t in Australia?" <<<

No, Bud. But that's a common error made by many people:

http://www.welt-atlas.de/datenbank/karten/en/karte-0-9024-en.gif

David Von Pein

Aug 28, 2008, 5:49:23 PM8/28/08

Geography Addendum.....

I was just thinking, though.....Since Australia is really a continent
(as well as a country), then what "continent" does New Zealand
officially fall into? Wouldn't it be Australia, as far as the
"continent" ranking?

Or is NZ just floating around without a continent to cling to? <grin>

Bud

Aug 28, 2008, 6:24:03 PM8/28/08

<snicker> I was poking fun at my own ignorance of geometry.

Bud

Aug 28, 2008, 6:30:16 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 5:49 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Geography Addendum.....
>
> I was just thinking, though.....Since Australia is really a continent
> (as well as a country), then what "continent" does New Zealand
> officially fall into? Wouldn't it be Australia, as far as the
> "continent" ranking?

I remember in the board game "RISK", Indonesia, New Guinea, New
Zealand and Australia were all grouped into the continent
"Australia". If you can`t trust Parker Brothers, who can you trust?

> Or is NZ just floating around without a continent to cling to? <grin>

Perhaps thats why it was chosen by the Conspiracy to divulge inside
information to.

David Von Pein

Aug 28, 2008, 7:36:18 PM8/28/08

>>> "I was poking fun at my own ignorance of geometry." <<<

Geometry?? Did you mean "geography"? <g>

David Von Pein

Aug 28, 2008, 7:45:51 PM8/28/08

>>> "I remember in the board game "RISK"..." <<<

Now you're bringing back some old memories for me here. I remember
playing "Risk". (They have a computer version now; my nephew was
trying to get me to play it recently, but it didn't look like the same
game I recall playing as a mere lad. ~shrug~)

One of my favorite board games was "Stratego". Anybody remember that
one?:

http://retrothing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/22/stratego.jpg

And this one too (from 1969): <g>

http://www.yourdustymemories.com/8-10-08/IMG_5572.JPG

Bud

Aug 28, 2008, 8:12:02 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 7:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Geometry?? Did you mean "geography"? <g>

Yah, I was having fun with it. Always keep them guessing...

tomnln

Aug 28, 2008, 9:08:50 PM8/28/08
Bud thinks the Christchurch Star got bogus information from Oswald ! ! ! !

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Aug 29, 2008, 6:37:48 AM8/29/08
On Aug 28, 9:08 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Budthinks the Christchurch Star got bogus information from Oswald ! ! ! !

No he doesn`t, I`d say everything they got came off the AP news
wire, including the erroneous stuff. But it is funny that although the
front page of that newspaper contains at least a dozen verifiable
factual errors, the kooks still take information from it and say "AH-
HA, look at this, it says Kennedy was shot in the temple!".

Gil Jesus

Aug 29, 2008, 7:44:20 AM8/29/08
On Aug 28, 5:49�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Geography Addendum.....
>
> I was just thinking, though.....Since Australia is really a continent
> (as well as a country), then what "continent" does New Zealand
> officially fall into? Wouldn't it be Australia, as far as the
> "continent" ranking?

Looks like Davey boy is grasping at straws to in a humorous attempt to
explain the gaffe of his LN associate, Bud.

No one was talking continents, were they ?

One could say that Brazil is in the same hemisphere as Australia, so
what's your point ?

New Zealand is no more a part of Australia than Brazil is.

David Von Pein

Aug 29, 2008, 10:39:01 AM8/29/08

Which of the seven continents is New Zealand in, Gil-Kook? If not
Australia...then which one?

tomnln

Aug 29, 2008, 12:43:10 PM8/29/08

> On Aug 28, 9:08 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>> Budthinks the Christchurch Star got bogus information from Oswald ! ! ! !
>
> No he doesn`t, I`d say everything they got came off the AP news
> wire, including the erroneous stuff. But it is funny that although the
> front page of that newspaper contains at least a dozen verifiable
> factual errors, the kooks still take information from it and say "AH-
> HA, look at this, it says Kennedy was shot in the temple!".

ALL info comes from the Authorities Bud.