Speaking of HBO, Bug and the Lone Nut wannabes

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 12:58:36 PM4/11/08
some of the latest....

David Von Pein has promoted Bugliosi's Reclaiming History subject
matter (primarily on this board, only - which I find highly amusing),
Is this David Von Pein's mea culpa? Dave persists, perhaps in the hope
of clarifying the very weak WCR evidence and witness points concerning
LHO/SBT.

Presently the Bugliosi/HBO team is sending up flags (on this board in
particular) looking for program material that resonates and addresses
CT concerns re the case... and more importantly, what they, the
Bugliosi-HBO prodcuers frankly need to address if they ever have hopes
for a successful JFK/Bug/Hanks program. Frankly, they've no place else
to test their *dumb* theories. This is their incubator..... They need
to float specific LHO topics, questions and areas of concern re JFK's
assassination and following cover-up.

**as witnessed by the current Ruth Paine threads. Von Pein is drowning
this board. And Ruth Paine is a problem, a REAL problem for Lone
Nut's**

David of course has his own agenda (whatever happened to baseball,
Dave?), its not hard to believe why DVP is posting his nonsense. Why?
Because the public simply rejected Bugliosi's latest book! They aren't
buying -- so DVP is bound and determined to get Bug's entire book
posted to this board, its simply David's mea culpa (unless he's being
handsomely paid of course) eh, Dave?

aside: Chad Zimmerman (the aaj chiro-proctor), a somewhat new alt-
assassination.jfk show-biz, Lone-Nut KOOK hopeful, made a more
ridiculous request on .john's. Old Chad is trolling for new (is there
anything new in this investigation?), SBT,LHO did it all by his
lonesome assassination related subject material. He ran THAT flag up
last month. Evidently, an alleged History Channel "producer" [sic] is
looking for subject matter re another JFK tv program, some took the
bait, Lone Nutters and Lone Nutters draped in CT clothing....

So David Von Pein, accept the failure... the longer you deny it, the
less likely you'll get that on-camera role you desire in the next
Bugliosi soap opera installment...

Bug doesn't need you Dave, he needs Dale Myer's....

Heaven forbid a CT should remind you: simpleton, run-of-the-mill Lone
Nut disinfo agent/shills are a dime-a-dozen on this board (and have
been since 1992)

Maestro.... the music; up 10db....it's pah-tay time....

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 1:14:40 PM4/11/08

Mr Healy,

Correct me if I am wrong, ( as I may very well be) but it is my
understanding that you have background in animation, so, may I ask why
it is that with your knowledge in this field that you have not
produced an animation similar to what Dale Myers has done, that could
shed light on the claim that Lee Harvey Oswald is innocent since you
think he *is* innocent? It seems that this would be something you
could do, if I am understanding your background correctly. Thanks.

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 1:45:01 PM4/11/08

son, apparently DMyers is not into peers reviewing his "quote
animation" (NOT animation) work. As in, utilizing his project files to
verify his work, perhaps?When it comes to the JFK assassination DMyers
is no longer a animator[sic]. He's p[ositioned himself as a expert
witness.... And I say, bullshit... where are your project files Dale,
as in Lightwave project files...

If you do run across Myers in your travels ask him, what he used for
his projects source Z-frames, and where they came from...

It may come as a shock to you Scab, as with most CT's here, if LHO
didsome of the shooting, fine. Be prepared though, Lone Nuts have John
Armstrong book to climb over... and frankly, I don't think you, or any
other Lone Nutter here or anywhere else for that matter has the nads
or the time....

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 2:40:59 PM4/11/08
> or the time....- Hide quoted text -

Why is this stopping you from putting together your own animation, Mr.
Healy? That was my question.

Furthermore, sir, I don't believe Mr. Myers *has* to share with me or
anyone else "what he used for his project source Z-frames and where
they came from." I asked you why you haven't done anything similar to
what Mr. Myers has done, given your background, and, as I suspected, I
get a reponse full of insults and an obvious avoidance to answering my
question. Go figure.

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 4:55:37 PM4/11/08

son, in a court of law Myer's copughs (pardon the pun) up the files.
And frankly I don't give a fuck what a full-fledged Lone Nut KOOK-ster
such as your self think. You're irrelevant, troll...

David Von Pein

Apr 11, 2008, 6:02:35 PM4/11/08
>>> "Presently the Bugliosi/HBO team is sending up flags (on this board in particular) looking for program material that resonates and addresses CT concerns re the case...and more importantly, what they, the Bugliosi-HBO prodcuers [sic] frankly need to address if they ever have hopes for a successful JFK/Bug/Hanks program. Frankly, they've noplace else to test their *dumb* theories. This is their incubator." <<<

<large-sized barrel laugh here>

Healy thinks that VB & HBO actually give a rat's ass about the stupid
things that are being uttered by a bunch of evidence-mangling Super-
Kooks at a nearly-deserted JFK forum that doubles as a padded cell for
conspiracy-thirsty idiots who think they've somehow "cracked the case
wide open!" as they race to their keyboards whenever they discover
"bold, new evidence of conspiracy!" in JFK's murder.

The only POSSIBLE reason for Mr. Hanks or Mr. Paxton or Mr. Bugliosi
to ever want to check out the goings-on in this CT evidence-skewing
factory (which probably never happens at all) would be to laugh
themselves silly. (That's certainly the main attraction for me
anyway.)

>>> "They need to float specific LHO topics, questions and areas of concern re JFK's assassination and following cover-up--as witnessed by the current Ruth Paine threads. Von Pein is drowning this board. And Ruth Paine is a problem, a REAL problem for Lone Nut's [sic]." <<<

As if VB or anybody else has the slightest control over the things I
choose to write about on the Internet. Healy's back in his imagined
little dream world again I see -- a world that comes complete with a
handy crystal ball, with which the kook knows exactly what's going on
in everybody's head, including Tom Hanks' and Vince Bugliosi's. (I
love it! I ask you--who WOULDN'T love the hobby of making fun of a
kook like Mr. Healy on a regular basis?)

<Damn, that weak bladder's acting up again....bad!>

INSTANT REPLAY (just for the inevitable huge laughs that will follow):

>>> "They [meaning: the evil and dastardly VB, T. Hanks, and HBO] need to float specific LHO topics...as witnessed by the current Ruth Paine threads. Von Pein is drowning this board. And Ruth Paine is a problem, a REAL problem for Lone Nut's [sic]." <<<

As if VB said the following to me the other day----

"You know, Dave, I think we're going to have a really big
problem getting the HBO viewers to believe anything that that lying
vixen named Ruth Paine said. Her story, as you know Dave, just reeks
with lies and phoniness and underhanded conspiracy-flavored plots
underneath the surface. So Tommy Hanks and I want you to write up a
series of articles on Ruth Paine and her WC testimony at the Google
place where you post all the time....and let's see what kind of
reaction you get from those ever-so-smart and all-knowing CTers in
there.

"Remember, Dave, don't tip your hand or anything....let 'em
think you really believe Mrs. Paine's hogwash that she testified to in
'64. Prop up Ruth as a really good LN witness and all that kind of LN
bullshit that you're so good at doing....just like you did with your
William Whaley essay a while back. And then we'll be able to get the
REAL scoop about Mrs. Paine from the likes of Benji Holmes, Walter
Cakebread, Lazuli what's-his-name, Robby "LHO Shot No One" Cap-
something (he's one of the TOP brains of that CT outfit for sure!),
Donny Willis, and Gilberto Jesus.

"And if we get really lucky, we'll get a lot of great anti-Ruth
stuff out of Davey G. Healy and (let's hope and pray) Tony Marsh! If
that happens, we've got it made, DVP my boy! Because those guys know
it ALL when it comes to Ruth "Vixen" Paine...and any other sub-topic
we choose to throw at them!

"So get to work on that right away Dave. And then after the
CTers/mega-brains at the asylum give us the whole true story about
Paine, we'll sound 'em out on all of those other rotten liars
connected with the case -- like that little tramp Marina, and that "so-
called" Oswald eyewitness Roy S. Truly [spit!], and his partner in
lies Marrion L. Baker.

"And then, Dave, we'll get the real story on Will Fritz [no tape
recorder available, my ass!]. And Buell Frazier [no lunch bag, my rear
end!]. And Howard Brennan [positive ID on LHO, my spleen!]. Remember
to seek out "Walt Duncan-Hines" on the Brennan thing, Dave. That guy's
got the REAL story on Howard for sure. I've already seen some of the
excellent, EXCELLENT stuff Walter's written on Brennan...and it looks
great. I mean, who'd have thunk?--Howard REALLY was "DESCRIBING" the
WEST end of the Depository all that time he was testifying! I'd never
thought of that before. [slaps forehead.] But, thank God there are
alert students of the case like Mr. Duncan-Hines around.

"And just think, Dave, we don't even have to PAY a single
freakin' cent to get the real story of the assassination! All we have
to do is "plant" a schnook like you--DVP--into the asylum (which is
disguised as a forum) and we can pick the brains of geniuses like
Walter and Robby and David "Zapruder Wasn't Even There" Healy FOR
FREE! Can it GET any better than that?!"

>>> "Dave persists, perhaps in the hope of clarifying the very weak WCR evidence and witness points concerning LHO/SBT." <<<

If you've got ANY pity in you at all, Mr. Kook, you'll stop before my
bladder bursts (again). Ten-Four?

>>> "David [V.P.], of course, has his own agenda." <<<

Yes, I do. And I thought I made that agenda clear long ago. My
"asylum" agenda is (as is quite evident by way of my fictitious VB
conversation shown above) --- To ridicule the likes of CT-Kooks like
Mr. Healy as much as possible.

>>> "So David Von Pein, accept the failure...the longer you deny it, the less likely you'll get that on-camera role you desire in the next Bugliosi soap opera installment." <<<

There is nothing I desire less than that.

But one of the things I enjoy MOST is watching David G. Healy make his
weekly fool of himself (as he just did with his incredibly-silly
thread-starting post above).

>>> "Bug doesn't need you Dave, he needs Dale Myer's [sic]." <<<

And the one person that the CT brigade certainly does NOT need is:
David G. Healy. His foolishness has done more for the "LN" cause than
it's done for the "CT" one.

CTers, if they have even a single brain cell left working in their
craniums, desperately should want to put as much distance between
themselves and this mega-kook named Healy as is humanly possible.

YoHarvey

Apr 11, 2008, 6:54:36 PM4/11/08

Healy is a drug infested narcissist. He actually believes he's
important roflmao. He might be if Hanks et al need their bathrooms,
floor or windows cleaned while making their miniseries.

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 3:35:19 AM4/12/08

YoHavey is Tom Lowry..... we have the proof..... ROTFLMFAO!

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 4:06:22 AM4/12/08
On Apr 11, 3:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> <large-sized barrel laugh here>
>
> Healy thinks that VB & HBO actually give a rat's ass about the stupid
> things that are being uttered by a bunch of evidence-mangling Super-
> Kooks at a nearly-deserted JFK forum that doubles as a padded cell for
> conspiracy-thirsty idiots who think they've somehow "cracked the case
> wide open!" as they race to their keyboards whenever they discover
> "bold, new evidence of conspiracy!" in JFK's murder.

David your like a bad *dime* novel.... of course the Bug cares.... his
ego is on the line... while you protect his rearend you might want to
tell us your rather obsessive interest in this case.... after all,
you went from selling baseball and oldtime TV DVD's on the internet to
fulltime Bugliosi and the WCR.....

Fill us in Dave?

> The only POSSIBLE reason for Mr. Hanks or Mr. Paxton or Mr. Bugliosi
> to ever want to check out the goings-on in this CT evidence-skewing
> factory (which probably never happens at all) would be to laugh
> themselves silly. (That's certainly the main attraction for me
> anyway.)

Mr. Von Pein, you are a two-bit liar... Mr. Hanks, Mr. Paxton?
ROTFLMFAO.... shall I give you their asgent[s] email address for
confirmation... They aren't laughing son.... millions of dollars are
at stake.... this is the big's dip-stick, rare air for neophytes like
yourself

> As if VB or anybody else has the slightest control over the things I
> choose to write about on the Internet. Healy's back in his imagined
> little dream world again I see -- a world that comes complete with a
> handy crystal ball, with which the kook knows exactly what's going on
> in everybody's head, including Tom Hanks' and Vince Bugliosi's. (I
> love it! I ask you--who WOULDN'T love the hobby of making fun of a
> kook like Mr. Healy on a regular basis?)

good gosh 7 lines and not ONE word about Ruth Paine.... there it is
lurkers! Jesus, where is the varsity?

> <Damn, that weak bladder's acting up again....bad!>
>
> INSTANT REPLAY (just for the inevitable huge laughs that will follow):

its called the prostrate Dave, your's is enlarged, check your
doctor....

> As if VB said the following to me the other day----
>
> "You know, Dave, I think we're going to have a really big
> problem getting the HBO viewers to believe anything that that lying
> vixen named Ruth Paine said. Her story, as you know Dave, just reeks
> with lies and phoniness and underhanded conspiracy-flavored plots
> underneath the surface. So Tommy Hanks and I want you to write up a
> series of articles on Ruth Paine and her WC testimony at the Google
> place where you post all the time....and let's see what kind of
> reaction you get from those ever-so-smart and all-knowing CTers in
> there.

and up to 90% of those knowledgable regarding the case believe it was
"conspiracy", 70% of the rest believe it so.....

How many books did this colossal publishing failure sell again, Mr.
Bugliosi?

> "Remember, Dave, don't tip your hand or anything....let 'em
> think you really believe Mrs. Paine's hogwash that she testified to in
> '64. Prop up Ruth as a really good LN witness and all that kind of LN
> bullshit that you're so good at doing....just like you did with your
> William Whaley essay a while back. And then we'll be able to get the
> REAL scoop about Mrs. Paine from the likes of Benji Holmes, Walter
> Cakebread, Lazuli what's-his-name, Robby "LHO Shot No One" Cap-
> something (he's one of the TOP brains of that CT outfit for sure!),
> Donny Willis, and Gilberto Jesus.

David, your hand it tipped, HBO is saddled with the WCR! You THAT
fucking stupid

> "And if we get really lucky, we'll get a lot of great anti-Ruth
> stuff out of Davey G. Healy and (let's hope and pray) Tony Marsh! If
> that happens, we've got it made, DVP my boy! Because those guys know
> it ALL when it comes to Ruth "Vixen" Paine...and any other sub-topic
> we choose to throw at them!

ahh, Dave still loves me.... and here I thought there was only room
for Tim, sigh....

> "So get to work on that right away Dave. And then after the
> CTers/mega-brains at the asylum give us the whole true story about
> Paine, we'll sound 'em out on all of those other rotten liars
> connected with the case -- like that little tramp Marina, and that "so-
> called" Oswald eyewitness Roy S. Truly [spit!], and his partner in
> lies Marrion L. Baker.

your going on and on and on, showing great concern about
something[one] as dumb as Ruthie Paine

> "And then, Dave, we'll get the real story on Will Fritz [no tape
> recorder available, my ass!]. And Buell Frazier [no lunch bag, my rear
> end!]. And Howard Brennan [positive ID on LHO, my spleen!]. Remember
> to seek out "Walt Duncan-Hines" on the Brennan thing, Dave. That guy's
> got the REAL story on Howard for sure. I've already seen some of the
> excellent, EXCELLENT stuff Walter's written on Brennan...and it looks
> great. I mean, who'd have thunk?--Howard REALLY was "DESCRIBING" the
> WEST end of the Depository all that time he was testifying! I'd never
> thought of that before. [slaps forehead.] But, thank God there are
> alert students of the case like Mr. Duncan-Hines around.

no fair digging Dave, this isn't a pre-production script writers
meeting. Of course for 85 grand I can be hired to show you the way,
but that offer is only good for two weeks.... and of course you'll
have to get rid of Dale Myers.... sorry

> "And just think, Dave, we don't even have to PAY a single
> freakin' cent to get the real story of the assassination! All we have
> to do is "plant" a schnook like you--DVP--into the asylum (which is
> disguised as a forum) and we can pick the brains of geniuses like
> Walter and Robby and David "Zapruder Wasn't Even There" Healy FOR
> FREE! Can it GET any better than that?!"

now your anger is showing David, its deep seated for getting fucked
over, not receiving a cent for all the effort (actually your internet
PR Reclaiming History support was horrible) you expanded only to find
out Vince didn't do the book himself, according to David Lifton ghost
writers all over the place, some paid to keep quiet...... I'd be
pissed too, after all how many Vince followers trolled internet
boards, day on day out?

> If you've got ANY pity in you at all, Mr. Kook, you'll stop before my
> bladder bursts (again). Ten-Four?

> Yes, I do. And I thought I made that agenda clear long ago. My
> "asylum" agenda is (as is quite evident by way of my fictitious VB
> conversation shown above) --- To ridicule the likes of CT-Kooks like
> Mr. Healy as much as possible.

consider it therapy Dave, get it ALL out son...... it'll make you feel
better while your standing in line at your local Wal-Mart purchasing
those DEPENDS you need for that leaky pipe....

> There is nothing I desire less than that.
>
> But one of the things I enjoy MOST is watching David G. Healy make his
> weekly fool of himself (as he just did with his incredibly-silly
> thread-starting post above).

son, I'll find a way to cover the costs....btw the truth is like a
good woman (you ever have/had one of those?) the closer you hold it to
you, more comfort and protection you get from it.....

> And the one person that the CT brigade certainly does NOT need is:
> David G. Healy. His foolishness has done more for the "LN" cause than
> it's done for the "CT" one.

last time I counted son, up to 90% believe your side is full of
shit.... ahh, Lone Nut LOSER copmes to mind

> CTers, if they have even a single brain cell left working in their
> craniums, desperately should want to put as much distance between
> themselves and this mega-kook named Healy as is humanly possible.

ah, maybe were to modest to admit, what-the-hell.... we managed to get
together 45 questions and 16 smoking guns. Now, we understand why you
run from them David, you're a no nothing moron... Your hero is a
coward Dave, your headed right over the edge after him

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 4:07:16 AM4/12/08
On Apr 11, 3:54 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

oh Tom, you say that about all you're fearful of..... sitdown before
your sister cuts you off

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 9:28:33 AM4/12/08
> such as your self think. You're irrelevant, troll...- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. You have, once again, proven yourself inept at answering a
simple question put to you, Mr. Healy.

> And frankly I don't give a fuck what a full-fledged Lone Nut KOOK-ster
> such as your self think. You're irrelevant, troll...

But apparently relevant enough for you to respond to with your
profanity and insult filled response. Real men don't use profanity,
Mr. Healy. Profanity in speech shows nothing but a lack of education
on the users part.

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 1:55:38 PM4/12/08

enough to care that you can't do anything, go anywhere without my
permission. This board is YOUR home SCAB. When I post here you hop
too....... That is power, pukester

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 2:05:56 PM4/12/08
> too....... That is power, pukester- Hide quoted text -

You flatter yourself.

Looks to me like this is *your* home, Mr. H. I scarcely post here,
compared to your numbers! On top of this, you don't even have the
mental capacity to answer a question, with dignity.

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 2:13:22 PM4/12/08

tell your aliases they need to do a better job vcovering their
tracks.... how's this for diginity, SUCK a big one, just for America,
will ya?

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 2:19:29 PM4/12/08
> will ya?- Hide quoted text -

Thank you, no, Mr. Healy. Genitalia isn't part of my diet, but, now
that you've mentioned it, it is clearly a part of yours, as it is all
you talk about.

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 2:27:36 PM4/12/08

SCAB we have to keep you focused, the 45 questions and 16 smoking
guns, you avoid at all costs. So naturally we drift into your great
obsession, foreskins.... Fear not, there are others on this board in
the same dilemma, Mahty for instance... perhaps you and he can trade,
tradecraft if you will.....

Let you hair down, puke.... it's pah-tay time

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 2:29:18 PM4/12/08
> Let you hair down, puke.... it's pah-tay time- Hide quoted text -

You desperately and very definitely need to seek professional help,
Mr. Healy.

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 3:28:15 PM4/12/08
> Mr. Healy.- Hide quoted text -

Couldn't agree with you more Burly....I can't believe that let him
walk the streets. Healy is certifiably insane.

tomnln

Apr 12, 2008, 5:15:27 PM4/12/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Burly;

It's YOUR Tesammate tom lowery(cdddraftsman) that is FIXATED on the male
genitalia.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 8:01:49 PM4/12/08

put it to music, SCAB.... I can't hear you.... ROTFLMFAO

Todd W. Vaughan

Apr 13, 2008, 10:06:56 AM4/13/08
On Apr 11, 12:58 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

He needs Dale Myer's what, Tort-boy?

aeffects

Apr 13, 2008, 2:10:23 PM4/13/08

watch the show here, son.... this is way beyond your expertise, unless
your looking for a bit part, eh? LMFAO!

So if you want to get DMyer's to bring by his project files, we've
something to talk about..... of which, did DMyer's pay you for any
work you've done on his projects? Or were ypou on beneded knee in the
hopes of getting something on that resume of yours that never goes
anywhere...

you're running in circles, son... kinda reminding me of Davey Von Pein
(amongst all his aliases)... You guys have the WCR yet your so easy to
rile.... you losing faith, son?

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2008, 3:26:26 PM4/13/08
> > > Maestro.... the music; up 10db....it's pah-tay time....- Hide quoted text -

You're pathetic, simply pathetic. Beyond any psychiatric help. Totally
gone, finished, useless, washed up on shore like a dead carp. Go have
another drink and smoke some crack. That's all you have left in your
life. What a lying loser LOL

aeffects

Apr 14, 2008, 1:21:36 AM4/14/08

my goodness son, where are't thou?