Re: "Everyone will know who I am now."

tomnln

Sep 6, 2009, 8:23:30 PM9/6/09
In case McAdams don't post this one;

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message
news:5vj8a5tf0vfjhrss9...@4ax.com...
> On 6 Sep 2009 20:11:36 -0400, WBurg...@aol.com wrote:
>
>>When did Oswald say this? As far as I can determine it came from Hosty's
>>book, citing a night after the assassination, when the Mexico City tapes
>>were brought to Dallas. I am looking for a primary source on this quote.
>>

> The testimony of Roger Craig.
>
> It's almost certainly bogus. Did Hosty quote it?
>
> .John
> --------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

I don't think you're Qualified to determine what's Bogus & what's NOT Bogus
based on your Inability to offer Official citations.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

Roger Craig was named "Deputy of the Year" in 1962.

tomnln

Sep 7, 2009, 1:17:49 AM9/7/09
In case McAdams don't post this one;
BOTTOM POST;

> On 7 Sep 2009 00:04:36 -0400, WBurg...@aol.com wrote:

>>I read it somewhere as being in Hosty's book, and I'm chasing that down
>>but it seems like a very weird thing to "make up", you know? Oswald said
>>"Now everyone will know who I am." It's just odd. It's like Major
>>Pitcairn's horse being shot at the battle of Lexington Green...it's so out
>>there, it has to be true. At least three witnesses said his horse got
>>shot. How could they all make that up? This sounds like the same thing to
>>me. And if he did say it.... assume for a minute he did say it.... what
>>could you make of it. What could it mean if he said it?
>>

> It was only one witness: Roger Craig. And his story has all kinds of
> problems.
>
> Now . . . it's possible Craig picked that up someplace that I don't
> know about. If so, maybe somebody here knows where.
>
> .John
> --------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Oswald made the remark when Craig Identified him as the man that Craig saw
Oswald run down the hill from the TSBD
and get into a station wagon on Elm Street.

LN's claimed Craig was never in Fritz's office until we showed a photo of
Craig there.

It's not possible to believe these are all "Mistakes" from someone who
claims to be "well read" on the subject !

SEE>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myi5aifMFzs

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 9:47:35 AM9/7/09

>>> "LN's claimed Craig was never in Fritz's office until we showed a photo of Craig there." <<<

Of course, no such picture exists. The picture Tom-Kook refers to
shows Craig in the outer office of the Homicide-Robbery Bureau at
DPD....not Fritz' private office (which is where Oswald was located).

So, once again, a CTer named Rossley is attempting to pull the wool
over the eyes of anyone he can, as he makes inaccurate claims...time
and time again.

To repeat.......

Tom Rossley is one of the LAST people in the world who should be
talking about the JFK case.

tomnln

Sep 7, 2009, 11:42:55 AM9/7/09
FROM A "KOOK-SUCKER"

Also too Chickenshit to participate in a radio debate.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message