McADAMS' GENERALIZATIONS

tomnln

Jan 7, 2010, 8:46:15 PM1/7/10
In case McAdams don't post this one;

John Always has a LOTTA "Generalizations" for a man who does NOT have a
"Private" collection of the 26 volumes.

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message
> On 7 Jan 2010 16:03:12 -0500, "robcap...@netscape.com"
> <robc...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 7, 2:20=A0pm, john.mcad...@marquette.edu (John McAdams) wrote:

>>> No, it's not to the point. =A0It's based on what she's been told.
>>>
>>> She told Gerald Posner that, "There are just too many things, like how
>>> he could have fired the shots that fast."
>>>
>>> What she was told by buffs, and what she concluded from what she was
>>> told, isn't evidence.
>>
>>Neither are her claims against her husband without corroboration, but
>>that does NOT stop LNers from accepting them like they are the gospel.
>>
>>The vast majority of her claims would have been prevented in a real
>>court due to lack of corroboration,
>
> There is no rule that says witness testimony has to have
> "corroboration." Of course, opposition counsel can argue the witness
> is lying, but the jury decides.
>
>>hearsay, spousal privledge,
>

> That's irrelevant in an historical inquiry.
>
> A newsgroup, a book, and article, etc. are not a court proceeding.
>

>>leading the witness, and perjury. Also, a FULL cross would have
>>occured and many things could have been rebutted.
>>

> Which ones? That Oswald owned the rifle? There is plenty of
> independent evidence of that.
>
> That Oswald shot at Walker? Plenty of independent evidence of that
> too.
>
> That Oswald went to Mexico City? Ditto.
>
> .John
>
> --
> The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

timstter

Jan 8, 2010, 12:31:55 AM1/8/10
On Jan 8, 12:46 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one;
>
> John Always has a LOTTA "Generalizations" for a man who does NOT have a
> "Private" collection of the 26 volumes.

> "John McAdams" <john.mcad...@marquette.edu> wrote in message

> > On 7 Jan 2010 16:03:12 -0500, "robcap...@netscape.com"

McAdams works at a university, tomnln.

Presumably they have a large library with many JFK assassination
volumes available.

Besides which, all 27 items in question are available online, in at
least three different locations, in PDF format!

NOBODY needs to have an ACTUAL set of the WC volumes to debate the
facts of the matter anymore, tomnln; the world has moved on.

It's a pity you can't seem to...

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 8, 2010, 1:02:15 AM1/8/10
On Jan 7, 7:46 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one;
>
> John Always has a LOTTA "Generalizations" for a man who does NOT have a
> "Private" collection of the 26 volumes.

> "John McAdams" <john.mcad...@marquette.edu> wrote in message

> > On 7 Jan 2010 16:03:12 -0500, "robcap...@netscape.com"
> >http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you could be kind enough to deliver him a set of the "twenty-six
volumes" like you did for your good friend Marina Oswald-Porter and
her husband Ken.

aeffects

Jan 8, 2010, 4:35:00 AM1/8/10
> > >http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm-Hide quoted text -

> Maybe you could be kind enough to deliver him a set of the "twenty-six
> volumes" like you did for your good friend Marina Oswald-Porter and
> her husband Ken.

my goodness, did you get sued AGAIN? Such a rotten mood for the
reverse-mortgage queen for a day! Carry on, troglabyte!

mucher1

Jan 8, 2010, 8:14:20 AM1/8/10

> > Maybe you could be kind enough to deliver him a set of the "twenty-six
> > volumes" like you did for your good friend Marina Oswald-Porter and
> > her husband Ken.
>
> my goodness, did you get sued AGAIN? Such a rotten mood for the
> reverse-mortgage queen for a day! Carry on, troglabyte!

Troglodyte.

tomnln

Jan 8, 2010, 3:37:46 PM1/8/10

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

rob/tim/Azcue/justme/HUGO wrote;

McAdams works at a university, tomnln.

So did the guy who Murdered a collegue at Yale last summer ! ! !

Presumably they have a large library with many JFK assassination
volumes available.

McAdams didn't say they DID ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm
(I understand why you don't listen to McAdams)

Besides which, all 27 items in question are available online, in at
least three different locations, in PDF format!

NOBODY needs to have an ACTUAL set of the WC volumes to debate the
facts of the matter anymore, tomnln; the world has moved on.

LIMITING yout "time" to read them.
They have been on the internet for a few short years.
I had my set since 1969.

With/Without the 26 volumes, one needs the GUTS to debate.

I notice neither McAdams NOR you wanna go back to Anton Batey's radio show !
! !
Ort, even debate on my Live Audio Chat Room on Paltalk ! ! !

It's a pity you can't seem to...

As for "moving on";

Wanna compare Libraries?????

I never have seen YOUR website ! ! !

John McAdams

Jan 9, 2010, 8:08:33 PM1/9/10

I haven't gotten an invitation. Have you?

I don't think you will be invited.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

tomnln

Jan 9, 2010, 10:47:20 PM1/9/10
Listen to the debate John;

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

Three men of Honor Agreed to do a paart two.

I'm looking Forward to it, How about YOU?????

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message

John McAdams

Jan 9, 2010, 10:49:00 PM1/9/10
On 9 Jan 2010 22:47:20 -0500, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

>Listen to the debate John;

>Three men of Honor Agreed to do a paart two.
>
>I'm looking Forward to it, How about YOU?????

I don't think it's going to happen, Tom, because I don't think Anton
is going to invite you.

In fact, for all I know, he may just not do the issue again.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

cdddraftsman

Jan 10, 2010, 3:53:37 PM1/10/10

Seems tomnln loves either :

* To be punished by getting trounced again ....

Or

* Relying on the 7 out of 10 who have never read the WR ....

In order to claim a hollow victory ?

Odd .... When he couldn't substantiate one single item of his failed
agenda ?

We've seen this before in people like Saddam Hussein who after
suffering the quickest defeat (100 hrs.) recorded in the history of
land battles , claimed victory because he wasn't overthrown in the
process and minimally survived .

Well if tomnln thinks 'JFK Assassination Conspiracy' will survive as
part of some future political platform , resurrected from a dead
failed world view , I think he'd best take a closer look at the cards
he's been dealt , because :

* His poor choice in choosing sides , the side based upon no
investigative skills what so ever , has failed and failed
miserably ....

* IMO the people of this country are justifiably indignant that
researchers have led them down too many blind alleys ....

* Backed by too much cooked evidence ....

* Accused too many innocent people ....

* Made too many excuses to exonerate Oswald ....

And

* Failed to keep too many promises ....

* In order to catch perpetrators that don't and never did exist in the
first place .

Think about it .

tl

tomnln

Jan 10, 2010, 3:56:16 PM1/10/10

> On 9 Jan 2010 22:47:20 -0500, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>Listen to the debate John;

>>Three men of Honor Agreed to do a part two.

>>I'm looking Forward to it, How about YOU?????
>>

> I don't think it's going to happen, Tom, because I don't think Anton
> is going to invite you.
>
> In fact, for all I know, he may just not do the issue again.
>
> .John
> --------------
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

I don't know what would lead you to believe that John. Are you making
"Assumptions" Again?

Do you believe that a radio host would be opposed to a "Verbal Assassin?"

Considering that it was Anton who originated the idea of a debate between
both factions.

Well then, John;

ARE YOU UP TO BOTH OF US USING A DIFFERENT RADIO SHOW?

Bud

Jan 10, 2010, 6:49:12 PM1/10/10
On Jan 10, 3:56 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "John McAdams" <john.mcad...@marquette.edu> wrote in message

You do realize that radio programs have to have an audience in order
to sell advertising time, right?

Message has been deleted

davidemerling

Jan 11, 2010, 3:55:04 PM1/11/10
On Jan 10, 5:49 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

>   You do realize that radio programs have to have an audience in order
> to sell advertising time, right?

Tom loves to hear himself talk. I don't think he cares how ridiculous it
sounds to anybody who has actually availed themselves of the evidence in
this case. He's smart enough to know that his wild theories and
allegations tend to resonate with a very select and deluded cult of
conspiracy lovers, where no conspiracy is too far- fetched for them to
embrace. Basically, he speaks to the UFO crowd ... the type of people who
listen to radio stations like that.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN

aeffects

Jan 11, 2010, 3:59:52 PM1/11/10

moron, tomnin has you wrapped around his little finger! LMFAO!

David Von Pein

Jan 11, 2010, 4:02:35 PM1/11/10

>>> "tomnin [sic] has you wrapped around his little finger! LMFAO!" <<<

And he's also got Connally getting hit in the chest from the front.

Rossley should be wrapped in a certain kind of jacket. Healy too.