Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite

in...@jfkmurdersolved.com

Jan 28, 2007, 12:34:52 PM1/28/07

bail...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2007, 2:39:35 PM1/28/07
For those who care, Wim Dankbaar posted this thread. Wim is marketing
again!!!
He's go a new dvd out! Guard your wallets!!!
in...@jfkmurdersolved.com wrote:
> http://jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm

Wim Dankbaar

Jan 30, 2007, 4:46:29 AM1/30/07
Thanks for posting.

Yep, guard your wallets, or spend 30 bucks if you want to learn what
happened.

Wim

On 28 jan, 20:39, bailey...@gmail.com wrote:
> For those who care, Wim Dankbaar posted this thread. Wim is marketing
> again!!!
> He's go a new dvd out! Guard your wallets!!!
>

> i...@jfkmurdersolved.com wrote:
> >http://jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 30, 2007, 4:59:49 AM1/30/07
>>> "Yep, guard your wallets, or spend 30 bucks if you want to learn what happened." <<<

I'd rather spend $2.97 more and find out what REALLY happened.
Wouldn't you?.....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0393045250

Wim Dankbaar

Jan 30, 2007, 8:03:02 AM1/30/07
But David, that's understandable, cause this DVD will show how full of
shit you are ;)

Wim

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 30, 2007, 4:29:48 PM1/30/07
Wim, the sewer rats can only regurgitate the lone nut filth they wallow
in. Thanx for posting-I was gonna mention this after my copy arrives.

David Von Pein

Jan 30, 2007, 5:27:04 PM1/30/07
Wim Dankbaar is a kook who resides in the "Mega-Kook" class.

As my astute LN cohort, Bud, has uttered many times (and rightly so)
on these Forums (paraphrasing).....

These conspiracy-loving kooks are exactly the type of nuts who should
not even be allowed to look into the JFK assassination...at all!

And Wim Dankbaar should certainly not be looking into this case. His
pro-CT bias is unmistakable.

Dank possibly might even out-kook Tom-Sack and Holmes. It's close
though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review for Dankbaar's piece-of-shit book "FILES ON JFK":

Reviewer: David R. Von Pein (Mooresville, Indiana; USA)(TOP 500
REVIEWER)

10 of 26 people found the following review helpful:

"Pro-Conspiracy Poppycock!" .... January 6, 2006:

"The following paragraph is a very astute and insightful quotation
from another author that I came across recently via the Internet. It's
a quote that goes to the very heart of the "James Files" matter, and
is certainly something that conspiracy theorists ought to consider
before swallowing (wholesale) the idea that a Mr. James E. Files fired
the fatal shot into President John Kennedy's head on November 22nd,
1963........

>> "JFK conspiracy believers don't care that the technical elements of their arguments are derisively rejected by almost all pathologists, criminalists, forensic scientists, ballistics experts, and historians who examine them." <<

In other words, except for perhaps Dr. Cyril Wecht, a conspiracy
theorist would be hard-pressed in finding a single pathologist
(including all three of the main autopsy doctors who examined
Kennedy's body on the night of 11/22/63 and concluded, to a man, that
JFK was struck in the head by only one shot from behind him), or a
single scientist, or any reputable researcher or historian who
believes that James Files (or anybody else for that matter) fired a
bullet into JFK's brain from the Grassy Knoll in Dallas, Texas.

In my opinion, that obviously-large list of Files non-believers is a
pretty big hurdle to overcome, even for the boldest of conspiracy
promoters. Even a goodly number of CTers regard the Files story as
pure hogwash. And yet this ridiculous book was published anyway. (And
604 pages of Files-related tripe, to boot.) Man, that takes someone
with some giant-sized gonads -- to place on the market something like
this book....I've got to give the author that much praise at least.
He's got guts. He's got no PROOF of any conspiracy, of course; but he
does own some industrial-sized family jewels.

In a recent Internet/Forum conversation with author Wim Dankbaar, I
was greeted with the following lovely, open-minded dialogue from Mr.
Dankbaar (which should give everybody an idea as to the strict
conspiracy-only agenda that Wim adheres to on a routine, daily basis):

"Hey Von Pein, another lying lone-nutter! Found an audience to deceive
here?" .... "I am never nice to lone-nutters, since I consider them
treacherous liars. Get used to it." -- Wim Dankbaar; January 2, 2006

A similarly-silly type of "All LNers Are Liars And/Or Crackpots"
comment was made by Wim after I asked him directly the following
question re. Mr. Vince Bugliosi:

"Can you tell me, Wim, what is your opinion of Vincent Bugliosi and
his pro-LN position (which equates, in essence, to an 'anti-Vary-
Baker' position)?"

Mr. Dankbaar responded with this infantile, knee-jerk, all-inclusive,
anti-LN remark:

"As you know, my opinion is that everyone who advocates a LN position
is either ignorant, talking out of his ass, or part of the cover-up."
-- Wim Dankbaar; July 23, 2005

And here's another brilliant comment (Not!) by Mr. Dankbaar (via his
own "JFKMurderSolved" Internet Forum):

"I have not substantiated two teams {of JFK assassins}. I believe
there was more than one team; probably three. ... But there were at
least 6 shooters." -- Wim Dankbaar; January 5, 2006

"At least 6 shooters". That deserves yet another replay -- "At least 6
shooters".

And yet (somehow) -- Where does EVERY SCRAP of ballistics evidence in
the "Real" JFK case lead? Right straight into the Mannlicher-Carcano
rifle owned by Lee H. Oswald -- that's where.

And, regardless of the evidence that plainly says otherwise, Wim
believes there were "at least 6 shooters" in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63
(one of which was the stealth-like Mr. Files, of course). What kind of
losers and blind-as-a-bat professional assassins made up this team of
"at least 6 shooters"? And, a better question still -- WHY in the
world would a "pro hit" like the JFK assassination possibly even
REQUIRE the use of so much extra firepower to eliminate just one
nearly-stationary target? Did they WANT to complicate their "plot"
needlessly and recklessly with so many shooters there would be
virtually no hope of having all these bullets and bullet holes in the
victim(s) funnel down to just their one "Patsy" (Oswald) in the
Depository? A "Six-Shooter Patsy Plan" is completely idiotic, and even
a lifetime CTer should be able to figure out why.

Therefore, via that theory of "at least six shooters", either EVERY
shooter other than a gunman using Oswald's #C2766 rifle totally missed
everything and everybody in Dealey Plaza. Or: A humongous amount of
trace evidence leading back to the OTHER FIVE-PLUS shooters' weapons
was all magically eradicated before a single Parkland Hospital witness
could gaze upon even ONE of these many non-Oswald bullets and/or
fragments.

Is the above a likely or reasonable scenario? -- Only on Wim's planet
of "Conspiracy" is it likely. But in the real world of sunrises in the
east and snow in Minneapolis in the wintertime? -- No. It's not
likely. Nor is it even remotely possible (not even on the luckiest of
days for these "six shooters" could that large-scale "Patsy" plan be
successfully achieved).

Here's another of Mr. Dankbaar's despicable and blatantly-false
theories (this one regarding the supposed non-Oswald killer of Dallas
police officer J.D. Tippit). .....

This is supposedly a photo of Tippit's "real killer":

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/tip.jpg

..... But a big problem anybody has in claiming this man in that
photograph was the "real killer" of J.D. Tippit (besides the
practically-endless wealth of evidence supporting the proof-positive
fact that Officer Tippit's murderer was Lee Harvey Oswald, to the
exclusion of every human being on the planet) is the physical HEIGHT
of this so-called "real Tippit killer".

I directly confronted Mr. Dankbaar with this height issue in 2005,
with Wim predictably skirting around the issue without providing any
reasonable kind of an explanation for it. That is to say, this so-
called "Real Killer" of Tippit is no doubt MUCH TALLER than Lee Harvey
Oswald, because James Files (standing next to this guy in the photo
above) is 5-feet-11.*

* = That 5'11" statistic can easily be confirmed by checking out James
Files' official "State Of Illinois Department Of Corrections" prison-
related documentation (link provided below). Files has been in prison
for years, serving time for attempting to murder a policeman. ......

www.idoc.state.il.us/subsections/search/inms_print.asp?idoc=N14006

So, since Files himself is 5-11, it means that this so-called "Tippit
Killer" is about 6-feet-4 (or perhaps even taller than that),
according to that picture of him.

Therefore, per this nutsville alternate-killer theory, not only did
all the Tippit murder witnesses identify the wrong person as J.D.
Tippit's murderer (via facial features, et al; and this other guy does
not look at all like Oswald, IMO) -- but the witnesses also (somehow)
positively IDed a man who was only 5'9" tall (Oswald) as the true
killer, when the "real killer", per Dankbaar and Files, was more than
HALF-A-FOOT taller than Oswald! A likely mass "mis-identification" (by
MANY different witnesses)? Hardly.

Plus: The conspirators have now DOUBLED the complexity of their "Frame
The Patsy" plot by making Oswald the unwitting Patsy in yet another
November 22nd murder (Tippit's). They now have to "frame" him for TWO
murders, instead of just one. And, what's more incredible than that --
these framers/plotters evidently convinced more than a dozen witnesses
(when combining the two killings) to FALSELY IMPLICATE OSWALD in both
the JFK and Tippit murders.

Conspiracy theorists would be much better off postulating that Howard
Brennan and each of the many Tippit witnesses were all "planted
witnesses", paid by the plotters/henchmen to point a finger at only
Oswald. Because to believe that ALL of these ordinary people (i.e.,
"non-plotters") lied about Lee Oswald being the person who killed both
Kennedy and Tippit is just plain lunacy and defies every aspect of
logical thinking. Not to mention how such conspiracy theories just
toss all the physical evidence against Oswald right into the nearest
trash bin, and for no real good reason whatsoever, other than one of
sheer "CT convenience".

In fact, the whole "Oswald Is Innocent Of Killing Tippit" hooey really
gets under my skin big-time. Because even if CTers want to make up an
excuse from whole cloth for Oswald not killing JFK, they still haven't
a single leg (or toe) to stand on re. Oswald's undeniable guilt in the
J.D. Tippit murder. None whatsoever.

And Wim's bold declaration of actually showing a PICTURE of the "Real
Tippit Killer" on his website is doubly insulting to the intelligence
of anyone who has even looked in a cursory fashion into the evidence
re. the Tippit murder.

Wim must have a poster of Lee Oswald hanging in his bedroom marked
with the words "I Love This Guy And Want To Help Him Get Away With
Murder". Why on Earth so many people seem to own that same poster of
Mr. Oswald, and regard this double-murderer so highly, is something
that is beyond my way of thinking. Way beyond it. Because conspiracy
theorists giving Oswald a SECOND free murder on November 22, 1963, is
utterly reprehensible! It stinks to high heaven. Always has; and
always will.

The conspiracy theorists have only the following items to bolster the
notion that someone other than Lee Oswald killed J.D. Tippit......

>> Twisted logic.
>> So-called "planted" evidence.
>> Tons of corrupt cops, who (for some stupid reason) WANT the real Tippit killer to go free.
>> Gobs of witnesses who either deliberately lied under oath (for absolutely no reason at all) or ALL of these witnesses somehow innocently misidentified the "real killer" as none other than Lee Harvey Oswald.
>> And Oswald-damning circumstantial evidence which -- in the hands of a CTer -- amazingly becomes EXCULPATORY evidence!

Boy, that's some fantastic pro-conspiracy case, huh? I'd sure love to
take that case into court some day. ~smirk~

And one very big reason (among others) to place Mr. Files' JFK
assassination story in the "unreliable" category is due to Files'
supposed "association" with someone who is purported to be the "real"
killer of Officer Tippit. Because as anyone with a brain can tell,
nobody murdered J.D. Tippit except the man who was charged with that
crime in 1963 (i.e., Lee Harvey Oswald).

Two additional huge reasons to know that Files is full of hot air are:
his claim of having seen Jack Ruby in Dealey Plaza during the shooting
of JFK .... and his silly boast about leaving a bullet shell with his
teeth marks on it on the Knoll fence as a "calling card".

The "I Saw Ruby" claim is easily debunked through various witnesses
who saw Ruby at a Dallas newspaper office at the precise time
President Kennedy was being assassinated. And the "calling card"
business is just too loopy and idiotic to even consider. Any
professional hit man who just shot the President in the temple and
then leaves behind his "calling card" in the form of a shell casing
with his potentially-identifiable teeth imprints on the thing must be
one of two things -- a suicidal nutcase or .... a liar.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/files.htm

Believe in the Jimmy Files nonsense if that's your bag. But I'll
choose, instead, to remain on the side of supportable "evidence" in
the case (and on the much-preferred side of "sanity" as well). And the
overwhelming majority of hard, supportable evidence in the JFK murder
case points the finger of guilt in just a single, solitary direction
-- toward a person named Lee Harvey Oswald."

David Von Pein
January 2006

bail...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2007, 5:57:56 PM1/30/07
On Jan 30, 4:29 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Wim, the sewer rats can only regurgitate the lone nut filth they wallow
> in. Thanx for posting-I was gonna mention this after my copy arrives.

Proxes the old axiom there's a sucker born every minute!!! :-)

bail...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2007, 6:03:07 PM1/30/07

Let's show a bit of pity for Wim Dankbaar. He's invested several
hundred thousand dollars in a story disproven by other researchers
(James Files Science Fiction Story) and he's trying to regroup some
profits! He's been asked to leave The Lancer Forum because he could
prove not a word of the Files fiasco and quite candidly, there isn't a
thing Dankbaar won't do for a dollar!! His Files book and dvd are not
selling in the states sooooooooooo he's trying something new! He's
come into this forum to market, market, market! Bear in mind, this is
an individual who believes in a minimum of 3 shooters in Dealey Plaza
firing anywhere from 8-11 shots. Yep, you heard it right....8-11
shots! Need I say more?

tomnln

Jan 30, 2007, 6:17:08 PM1/30/07
To make it Easier for Lurker's to determine who is Lying,
I always use my adversaries Own Words HERE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

THIS is why bailey/spiffyRefuses to address this one>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

CHOKE ON IT bailey/spiffy

<bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jan 30, 2007, 6:17:24 PM1/30/07
No, no, Bailey -- Dankbaar said on his own website last January that
he (Dank) believes in a MINIMUM of SIX gunmen! Minimum of half-a-
dozen!

Here's the quote:

"I have not substantiated two teams {of JFK assassins}. I believe

there was more than one team; probably three. But there were at least

6 shooters." -- Wim Dankbaar; January 5, 2006

(Does Dank consider a "spotter" or helper to = a "shooter". A curious
notion if he thinks that.)

And I see that Dank's crackpot and way-overpriced POS book on Files
($41.56 MSRP!) must not have been selling well at that full price at
Amazon...so it's been lowered by 34% (as of this writing on
01/30/2007).

I am very surprised to find that Dankbaar's fantasy book is ranked at
#64,379 among all books sold at Amazon as of this moment. That's not
really TOO bad...considering the tripe contained between those covers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/141206516X

Just goes to show.....if it's "On Special", some people will buy
anything.

If there was a 34%-off sale on burnt toast, people would probably be
clamoring for that too.

tomnln

Jan 30, 2007, 6:20:32 PM1/30/07
You didn'tcomplain about your Girlfriend Grizz spouting that Crap about SS
Agent Hickey
blowin JFK's head off?

Are you AFRAID Grizz would cut off your supply of Protein?

WHO is baileynme/spiffy?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

<bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

kees...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2007, 3:20:59 AM1/31/07
yep, a minimum of 3 shooters.

1 - grassy knoll
2 - Daltex
3 - 6 th floor east window
4 - 6th floor west window

possible other locations
5 - roof country records building
6 - junction triple underpass/ picket fence

Shots:

- JFK head from rear
- JFK head from front
- JFK back
- Main street curb
- windshield chrome
- Connally torso
- Connally wrist

possible other shots:

- Connally thigh
- Limo floor
- Windshield bullet hole
- Pavement Elm street
- bullet hole road sign

Ever heard of silencers?

Wim

kees...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2007, 3:34:01 AM1/31/07
Von Pain, you're shouting in a desert.

Opposite of your desperate bull is a multitude of opnions like these:

As a Kennedy researcher of over 30 years, and the forthcoming author
of a new book on John F. Kennedy, I say let the evidence speak for
itself. I highly recommend Dankbaar's masterpiece "I SHOT JFK." In my
professional opinion, this may be perhaps the finest evidence ever
bought to light on the Kennedy assassination.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 31, 2007, 5:07:49 AM1/31/07
Wim Dankbaar's brilliant Shot-By-Shot Assassination Shooting Scenario:

>>> "JFK head from front." <<<

Where's the LEFT-SIDE-OF-THE-HEAD fragments? And where's the LEFT-SIDE-
OF-THE-HEAD exit-hole damage? And where's the head spray to the rear
(exit) wound in the Z-Film?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

Magic Bullet #1. Missing Bullet #1.*

* = The "Missing Bullet" stats assume that the kook purporting this
nonsensical theory believes (as all kooks do) that CE399 was planted
at Parkland.

>>> "JFK back." <<<

Which goes into his back and through his neck and....then where? It
certainly didn't go into Connally via the rest of Dank's crazy shot
chart.**

** = Since Wim D. doesn't have a separate "JFK Throat" shot in his
fairy-tale shot chronology, then this "JFK Back" shot must either go
through Kennedy's neck and disappear into thin air....or it goes into
JFK's back just a little ways and then falls out and gets lost. (That
last option would mean that Dank-Kook has the throat wound being
caused by a fragment of one of his 2 head shots. Hard to tell with
this kook's scenario though.)

But, either way, this "back" bullet disappears too (as per the kook
norm; unless Wim believes that CE399 fell out of JFK and was then
moved to an area of Parkland where JFK's stretcher never was located
on 11/22).

Magic Bullet #2. Missing Bullet #2.

>>> "Connally torso." <<<

Where's this bullet? Where did it go after exiting his chest on a
downward path? And why did it enter JBC's back sideways after hitting
nothing but Dallas sky before hitting its victim?

Magic Bullet #3. Missing Bullet #3.

>>> "Connally wrist." <<<

Where's this bullet? Where did it go after exiting Connally's wrist?
And this shot is totally impossible too, per JBC's doctors' testimony
-- because a direct shot through his wrist would have caused much more
extensive damage than was caused.

Magic Bullet #4. Missing Bullet #4.

(Now awaiting Wim's retort of: "Ever hear of a dart shot, Davey-boy?
Or maybe a BB shot? Or some other type of wimpy-ass low-powered shot"
--- which, of course, makes no sense at all via a "We Want To Kill The
President At All Costs" type of mission...which I assume is the type
of mission these bumbling plotters/killers were on....right?)

>>> "Connally thigh." <<<

This kook has Connally hit up to THREE separate times. And yet the
amount of bullets left in JBC = Zero. And the TOTAL amount of lead
that went into JBC's body on 11/22/63 (including the fragments that
were removed by Dr. Gregory) weighed "less than a postage
stamp" (Gregory). And this separate "thigh" shot goes into Connally's
leg just a very short distance, causing barely any damage at all,
failing to break the femur just beneath this wound.

Magic Bullet #5. Missing Bullet #5.

>>> "Main street curb." <<<

Complete miss #1. Missing Bullet #6. (This shot really did occur,
wounding Tague. Hey, even a kook is bound to get one right once in a
while.)

>>> "Windshield chrome." <<<

Complete miss #2. Missing Bullet #7.

>>> "Limo floor." <<<

Complete miss #3. Missing Bullet #8.

(Boy what a lovely team of crackerjack, ace assassins we've got here.
They all must've blindfolded themselves...just to make the day's
activity more challenging.)

>>> "Windshield bullet hole." <<<

Complete miss #4. Missing Bullet #9.

I'm detecting a [kook] pattern here. Can he get the make-believe shots
up to a Baker's Dozen (Marrion's or Judyth's; matters not)? Let's wait
and see.

>>> "Pavement Elm street." <<<

Complete miss #5. Missing Bullet #10.

Now I KNOW these good-for-nothing assassins MUST have been blind (or
blindfolded)!

It would appear as though the SAFEST place to be on November 22, 1963,
at 12:30 PM was on Elm Street in Dealey Plaza. These bums couldn't hit
you on their best day.

>>> "Bullet hole road sign." <<<

Now we've got the losers mistaking a sign for John F. Kennedy! (Maybe
somebody pasted a picture of JFK on the sign, making Wyatt Earp in the
Dal-Tex think it was the Real McCoy.)

Complete miss #6. Missing Bullet #11.

>>> "JFK head from rear." <<<

Hey, lookie! Dank-Kook got one right! Somebody give him a Lorna Doone!

Well, 2 out of 12 ain't bad (for a kook).

>>> "Ever heard of silencers?" <<<

Did Files use a silencer?

Plus -- If you believe that the frontal shots were silenced, you must
totally abandon the CT argument that has many witnesses TRULY hearing
shots from the front (knoll).

So many theories....so very little (common) sense do they make.
(What's new?)

Congrats, Wimster -- you've earned your "Ultra-Mega Kook" stripe! Wear
it with pride.

David Von Pein

Jan 31, 2007, 5:18:15 AM1/31/07
Hey Dank-Kook --- How did you manage to persuade Amazon to delete my
review for your POS Files book after just a few hours of my re-posting
it here at Google??

It'll be re-posted to Amazon soon, however. You're not getting away
with that censorship shit.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 31, 2007, 5:55:57 AM1/31/07
Upon further investigation of Wim's Amazon book page....it's fairly
obvious that Wim D. has got himself a nice little niche marketing (pro-
Files propaganda) campaign going for himself there at Amazon, via the
reviews that currently reside on his book webpage there.

Out of 14 total reviews, EVERY single one is a perfect, unblemished "5-
Star" rating (as of this writing). And six of the 14 were written by
people in Wim's home territory of The Netherlands. That's no co-inky.

My review, that has been mysteriously deleted from the site, makes the
only non-5-star rating for Dank's book (even though the "Helpful"
votes for those 14 reviews are split about evenly, with approx. half
of the votes reflecting negatively toward the 5-Star reviews).

14-of-14 perfect ratings/reviews for the Files shit?? No way that's a
representative rating for a theory that even most CT-Kooks don't
embrace anymore (if they ever did at all). Ridiculous!

I fear somebody's tinkering with the reviews system there.

Talk about marketing propaganda. Geesh.

bail...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2007, 8:16:17 AM1/31/07

You CT's never cease to amaze. A con man like Dankbaar will get rich
on you idiots!
Dankbaar's scenario is so rediculous as to be plausible and yet you
people who NEED conspiracy in your lives jump all over it. Files,
Dankbaar, Shelton and the rest of that loopy crowd conspired to put
this BS story together and you people swallow it.
Despite the fact the originator of the Files story, Bob Vernon walked
away from it after realizing Files was an outright liar, and Dankbaar
KNOWS Files to be a liar, you still buy into it. People? Use the
brains you were born with. To Dankbaar, this is about MONEY.
Dankbaar is a foreigner. Do you really think he gives a damn about
America? The biggest market for his bullshit is AMERICA. Dankbaar is
the P.T. Barnum of JFK research. Those who know Dankbaar know him to
have serious emotional issues. In plain english, the guy is NUTS!
You want to help him? Forget the crap he's trying to sell you and
send him $20.00 for more prozac.

kees...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2007, 4:42:51 PM1/31/07
Bailey, Von Pain and other lone nutters:

You're losing more ground with every insult. Keep it up.

Go get Posner another 5 star "review".

Wim

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v3n2/v3n2holt.pdf