How far back to have I have to go to find a post from David G. Healy that is coherent?

Steve

May 11, 2009, 6:24:09 PM5/11/09
I am amazed that David Healy wastes as much time as he does on so many
JFK assassination related sites and yet I have never, EVER found a
single post of his that is even marginally lucid. Is there anyone,
including the lunatics enclosed in the conspiracy asylum, that knows
what in the hell he is ever talking about? Even a broken clock is
accurate twice a day, but David Healy is NEVER coherent on ANY site he
soils with his presence.

aeffects

May 11, 2009, 6:32:22 PM5/11/09

are you still in love with me, ya fucking trog-la-byte you...? C'mon
Steve-o-reno get with the damn program, shithead.... it's the 45
questions, hon. So gird those tender loins of yours and show us what a
nutter man/boto/creepo can do..... we're getting bored around here
with all that nutter hemming and hawing (AKA obfuscation) ....

Focus boyo, F-O-C-U-S

justm...@gmail.com

May 11, 2009, 6:37:14 PM5/11/09

Healy just proved your point Steve. He can't even spell a complete
sentence without errors, and you're correct...I have NEVER seen him
type anything coherent in the 2 years I've been here.

He also doesn't have a clue what the word IGNORE means, which is what
everyone is doing with those boring 45 questions of his master Ben
"Sadam" Holmes.

bigdog

May 11, 2009, 9:24:25 PM5/11/09

My guess is that if it happened, it predated the Big Bang.

bigdog

May 11, 2009, 9:25:15 PM5/11/09
On May 11, 6:37 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "Sadam" Holmes.- Hide quoted text -

Healy's so brain damaged, he couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him
the "C" and the "A".

aeffects

May 12, 2009, 12:52:31 AM5/12/09

is there ANY doubt as to why you lame dipshits are stuck in 1964?
ROTFLMFAO

We need you here shithead, if for no other reason than to display how
Kookey you lone nut/trolls are.... Man, keep coming back, the USENET
doesn't get any better than this!

tims...@gmail.com

May 12, 2009, 7:16:50 AM5/12/09

He soils with his presence?!! LOL! Classic!

Hey, Toots-E-Roll fella, Healy, how'd you like THEM apples?

Seen Gilly lately? Seems to post and run, these days.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

JLeyd...@aol.com

May 12, 2009, 12:45:15 PM5/12/09
On May 11, 6:24 pm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:

English may very well be healy/aeffects's second language. He writes
a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald -- unintelligible -- who reportedly
suffered from dyslexia. Not sure if healy/aeffect suffers from the
same condition. Let's not be too hard on him.

JGL

aeffects

May 12, 2009, 2:11:55 PM5/12/09

denial is your friend troll, I see about 10 recent posts.... seems
he's found another one of you shitheads.... you really have to do
something about taking your meals in a filthy gutter, shithead -- then
masquerading as a Catholic Priest, what's up with you shithead? You so
pathetic you can't deal wirth a simple 45 questions? You have to hide
under JGL akaJer aka Jerry Leyden skirt (must be really rank under
there, eh?) what is all THAT about?

RPTFLMFAO