Lattimer

1 view

tomnln

Dec 19, 2006, 1:18:02 AM12/19/06
In case McAdams don't post this one

http://whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm

Lattimer Destroys himself with the Bullshit in his book.

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>> > 45-degree angle of incidence.
>>
>> 3cm wrist? Mine is about 4.5-5cm in thickness.
>>
>> Coincidentally the ignored 7 by 4
>> > millimeter dimensions of Kennedy's oval back wound also infers an
>> > approximate 45-degree angle of incidence.
>>
>> Or not. Nobody has actually bothered to test the effect of abrasion
>> collars
>> on curved surfaces at different angles to the rifle. This is still an
>> oft-repeated
>> hypothesis.
>>
>> In both cases Lattimer failed
>> > to provide details to disclose that tangential strikes produced these
>> > wounds.
>>
>> Tangential strike? Is this the 'anything that isn't perfectly
>> perpendicular'
>> must
>> be tangential argument again?
>>

>> > Lattimer shaved 25 percent from the reported 2.5 centimeter length of
>> > the linear wound on the back of Connally's wrist and true to form
>> > omitted the 0.5 centimeter smaller dimension.
>>
>> Gregory's report lists the wound at 2.0cm in length.
>>
>> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/app8.htm
>>
>> >By doing so he concealed
>> > the problem of a tangential strike with yaw producing a wound whose
>> > smaller dimension was less than the diameter of the bullet. This
>> > occurrence requires an angular coincidence of yaw and incidence on both
>> > sides of Connally's wrist since the transverse wound on the front side
>> > also had a smaller dimension of 0.5 centimeter.
>>
>> Actually, it doesn't require your interpretation.
>>

>> > Undaunted by the facts, Lattimer asserts that the bullet was still
>> > turning upon exit from the front side of the wrist.
>>
>> Which it could've been...
>>
>> So in reality the
>> > physically necessary angular coincidence of yaw and incidence now
>> > requires a deflection of the bullet in proper direction and magnitude
>> > to cancel the assumed change in yaw. Lattimer should have heeded the
>> > advice of Mark Twain. Fiction must make sense.
>>
>> Sometimes, your intepretations, while steeped with a healthy portion of
>> scientific *lingo*...don't make sense.
>>

>> > Wisely, Lattimer evaded the contradictory descriptions of Connally's
>> > thigh wound. This maneuver spared him the difficulty of apologizing for
>> > Dr. Gregory who called the wound almost round a centimeter in diameter
>> > and also described it as about equal to a pencil eraser, about 6 mm.
>> >
>> > In fairness to Doctor Lattimer, I am compelled to acknowledge the value
>> > of his description of the seven wounds on two victims. He has produced
>> > a foolproof test of pig handedness. Just find anyone who praises or
>> > even accepts his nonsense and you have identified someone whose mind is
>> > made up and will not be changed by the facts.
>>
>> Actually, Lattimer's ballistics work is, and remains, unparalleled in the
>> annals
>> of JFK research. He made some mistakes here and there, but if looked upon
>> as a whole, he did a good job with much of it.

David Von Pein

Dec 19, 2006, 2:01:49 AM12/19/06
>>> "Lattimer destroys himself with the bullshit in his book." <<<

I love the CT-Kook (aka Tom-Kook) mindset re. Dr. Lattimer....

It would seem that the mere fact that Lattimer misspoke re. using
"C2766", Oswald's exact rifle (CE139), completely negates EVERY SINGLE
THING that Lattimer did re. his JFK experiments in a certain kook's
mind.

Just because JKL misspoke re. "C2766", NOTHING he ever does again is to
ever be trusted or believed by a nut named "Sack"! Amazing
short-sidedness.

And Lattimer's mention of C2766 was obviously an innocent error. Why?
Because he proves it was merely an innocent error in the very same book
("Kennedy And Lincoln"). This is proven by way of several other
mentions of the rifle he used in his tests NOT being the same rifle as
CE139! That's brought out multiple times in that same publication. I
guess Tom-Sack doesn't realize that, huh?

Or The Sack just ignores those additional rifle references because JKL
said, ONE time, that he used "C2766", which, btw, was during a passage
re. the rifle's other detailed "specs" too -- e.g., "MC; Model 91-38;
Italian; 6.5mm; bolt-action; etc.". Lattimer obviously put in the specs
for LHO's weapon without realizing the exact serial number was being
mentioned too.

But it's obvious from other mentions that Lattimer did not mean he was
shooting with Oswald's exact gun, CE139.

But, let's just assume for the sake of kooky argument that Lattimer WAS
using CE139, LHO's C2766 rifle. What real difference would THAT fact
have made ANYWAY?!

Would using Oswald's exact weapon have suddenly CHANGED any of the
WC-favoring experiments that Dr. Lattimer performed with said weapon
(or any other similar MC weapon)?

So, as can be seen, Tom-Kook is arguing just for the sake of arguing
(about nothing, really).

Because REGARDLESS OF EXACT CARCANO BEING USED -- Lattimer's tests WERE
conducted WITH A CARCANO RIFLE, and ALL of those tests favored the
"single-assassin-firing-from-the-rear" scenario. Period.

So, get a new "Lattimer Line", Mr. Tom-Kook. The stupid one you're
using now is just too flimsy to hold an ounce of H20.

(Can this nutcase GET any nuttier, btw?)

tomnln

Dec 19, 2006, 2:17:39 AM12/19/06
I know you support Assassins.
I know you support Felons.
I know you support Liars.
I know you support Murderers.

Kook Suckers are prone to ALL that.

How about Lattimer's Dishonesty when he used an 1940's type jacket with a
Gigantic
Lapel to Bolster the Lapel Flap "Theory"?

See JBC's jacket Lapel from the official Record.

http://whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 19, 2006, 2:58:42 AM12/19/06
Don't ya just love conspiracy kooks?

ALL of Lattimer's tests are to be dismissed due to the two weak-sister
excuses posted on Tom-Kook's "website" -- the "C2766" mistake and the
fact that Lattimer didn't check with a kook named Tom R. to see just
exactly what type of suit he should have used for his jacket test.
(Assuming that he really did that lapel test, because it's not in his
book, K&L, even though Tom-Kook says it is...but it's not.)

Ya gotta love KL (Kook Logic)....it's like no other logic around (thank
heavens).

BTW...I sure don't see any huge difference in lapel size there either.
Another mountain out of a mole hill I see.

tomnln

Dec 19, 2006, 12:02:48 PM12/19/06
Lattimer's own book Proves Both of you as Kook-Suckers.