Near Death Confessions

Sam McClung

Oct 18, 2008, 8:41:53 AM10/18/08
Chauncey Holt

E. H. Hunt

Sam McClung

Oct 18, 2008, 9:10:11 AM10/18/08
George Whitaker, Sr. re: bullethole through windshield

> Chauncey Holt re: probably the major Dealey Plaza witness so far

> E. H. Hunt re: LBJ - Cord Meyer - Bill Harvey - David Morales - French
> Gunman Grassy Knoll

curtjester1

Oct 18, 2008, 12:58:06 PM10/18/08
On Oct 18, 5:41 am, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> Chauncey Holt
>
> E. H. Hunt

I bet they're are a few that had stuff bottled up all those years and
knew of all the problems that would arise for themselves and maybe for
their familes, and yet would know that there was no future in their
life for further existence time-wise and would perhaps do that.

I know David Atlee Phillips would be on that list, and I was
wondering and hoping if Harrelson who died in jail not too long ago
might come up with something? I would understand why if he wouldn't
because of Woody.

CJ

Walt

Oct 18, 2008, 5:32:35 PM10/18/08

Curt...yer dreamin..and not being realistic. Isn't it clear to you
by now that even if one of the killers left a signed and notarized
affidavit that he was one of the gunmen, that confession would be
discredited in the blink of an eye. Why do you keep looking for easy
solutions like this?? There IS good solid evidence to be had right
there in the Warren Repoprt and the 26 volumes. You simply have to
OPEN YOUR EYES.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 18, 2008, 5:41:45 PM10/18/08
>>> "There IS good solid evidence to be had right there in the Warren Report and the 26 volumes. You simply have to OPEN YOUR EYES." <<<

And misrepresent, skew, twist, and mangle all of the testimony and
evidence.

That's Walt's specialty.

Walt

Oct 18, 2008, 5:56:26 PM10/18/08
On 18 Oct, 16:41, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And misrepresent, skew, twist, and mangle all of the testimony and
> evidence.

OK Pea Brain....Let's see who misrepresents and twists the
evidence .....

All you have to do is cite your gospel ( the Warren Report ) Just
present the page number that your rebuttal comes from

Let's review the Official Warren Commission's THEORY about what
happened in the 85 seconds after the last shot and the confrontation
between Lee Oswald and Officer Marrion Baker in the second floor lunch
room. I know that you've got the official story right there in your
files, so just put it up, and I'll use only the testimony of people
who were on the sixth floor at the time the rifle was discovered.

Let's see which of our postions is untrue and twisted??

Are ya up to the challenge?... or are ya gonna wiggle and squirm like
a maggot?

David Von Pein

Oct 18, 2008, 7:52:09 PM10/18/08

This is rather hilarious (as per the norm when reading the non-stop
idiocy espoused by Walt).....

Walt The Kook seems to think that the Weitzman/Boone discovery of the
rifle on the sixth floor of the Book Depository can somehow prove that
Oswald couldn't have encountered Baker on the second floor within
approximately 90 seconds of Oswald's last rifle shot being fired. And
all because of the way the boxes were stacked around the rifle.

See, this is the kind of shit that a kook like Walt loves to delve
into constantly -- i.e., the subjective (and always-unprovable) nature
of things relating to the assassination....like this "timing" issue,
for instance.

Walt doesn't care that the Oswald/Baker/Truly encounter has been
established seven ways to Sunday and beyond all doubt.

Walt doesn't care that Oswald's rifle was positively found on the 6th
Floor with Oswald's prints on it (let's watch him go wild arguing
against that last statement about the prints).

Walt doesn't care that Oswald was seen by a witness firing a rifle
from the southeast corner window of the sixth floor.

Walt doesn't care that Oswald's actions and provable lies after the
assassination (all by themselves) spell out his guilt (including, of
course, the murder of Tippit by Oswald).

The only thing Walt cares about is being a bona fide, 100%, conspiracy-
seeking, ABO nutjob/kook/idiot/evidence-mangler.

That's all he wants to be.

And he has succeeded in that endeavor.

Hats off to the Mega-Kook.

=================

Rifle-Hiding Addendum:

It is my guess that Oswald possibly pre-arranged his rifle-stashing
location near the stairwell on the sixth floor in advance of 12:30 PM.
More on that below....

NOVEMBER 22, 1963 -- A LEE HARVEY OSWALD "TIMELINE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3a3d654f3c43ed16
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/679eb16f02238b52

Walt

Oct 18, 2008, 8:06:39 PM10/18/08
On 18 Oct, 18:52, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> This is rather hilarious (as per the norm when reading the non-stop
> idiocy espoused by Walt).....
>
> Walt The Kook seems to think that the Weitzman/Boone discovery of the
> rifle on the sixth floor of the Book Depository can somehow prove that
> Oswald couldn't have encountered Baker on the second floor within
> approximately 90 seconds of Oswald's last rifle shot being fired. And
> all because of the way the boxes were stacked around the rifle.
>
> See, this is the kind of shit that a kook like Walt loves to delve
> into constantly -- i.e., the subjective (and always-unprovable) nature
> of things relating to the assassination....like this "timing" issue,
> for instance.
>
> Walt doesn't care that the Oswald/Baker/Truly encounter has been
> established seven ways to Sunday and beyond all doubt.

OK Maggot..... stop squirmin.... And present the Warren Commission's
theory

David Von Pein

Oct 18, 2008, 8:10:26 PM10/18/08

Fuck off, Cakebread.

Walt

Oct 18, 2008, 8:11:05 PM10/18/08

OK maggot.... If I want to be a Mega-Kook and you'd love to show that
I am a Mega-kook, why don't you accept my challenge??? Is it because
maggots lack the balls to stand by their theories??

Walt

Oct 18, 2008, 8:17:22 PM10/18/08

The Pea Brain Maggot wrote:

Quote:..." It is my guess that Oswald possibly pre-arranged his rifle-
stashing location near the stairwell on the sixth floor in advance of
12:30 PM."

Whatta Stupid Bastard!.... That statement is an open admission that
the rifle was HIDDEN BENEATH boxes of books, and NOT simply tossed
down as the sniper ran by.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,he..... ROTFLMAO...... Are you related to Rob
Caprio?

This one's a keeper, Maggot.

David Von Pein

Oct 18, 2008, 8:34:19 PM10/18/08

LOL on that last tidbit from Walt.

To Walt, "pre-arranging" a rifle-stashing area equals --- It will take
much MORE time to hide the rifle after the shooting due to this pre-
arrangement of boxes.

Hilarity at its finest, Walt. How do you do it? Are you kin to Jackie
Gleason?

Sam McClung

Oct 18, 2008, 10:07:41 PM10/18/08
"curtjester1" <curtj...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

harrelson once acknowledhed to a fellow inmate that he was arrested in the
boxcar

in the film here:
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=8250980122157253214
holt indicates harrelson may have been smiling in the tramp pics because he
and montoya (rogers) smoked some marijuana, reminescent of woody's interest

Walt

Oct 18, 2008, 11:28:04 PM10/18/08

OK Maggot..... stop squirmin.... And present the Warren Commission's
theory

David Von Pein

Oct 18, 2008, 11:38:24 PM10/18/08

>>> "And present the Warren Commission's theory." <<<

You don't know what it is, huh? That's curious.

Here....have a look then:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0087a.htm

Anything there you care to skew beyond all human tolerance? (Silly me.
Of course there is. Because you're an ABO kook.)

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 12:33:12 AM10/19/08

Page 152.......

Baker's movements were timed with a stopwatch. On the first test, the
elapsed time between the simulated first shot and Baker's arrival on
the second-floor stair landing was 1 minute and 30 seconds. The second
test run required 1 minute and 15 seconds.

Ist Bullshit test---90 seconds ....2nd Bullshit test --- 75
seconds... For Baker to reach the lunchroom

Which means that Oswald would have had to reach the lunchroom in LESS
than 75 seconds because Marrion Baker was NOT walking....he was
running.

A test was also conducted to determine the time required to walk from
the southeast corner of the sixth floor to the second-floor lunchroom
by stairway. Special Agent John Howlett of the Secret Service carried
a rifle from the southeast corner of the sixth floor along the east
aisle to the northeast corner. He placed the rifle on the floor near
the site where Oswald's rifle was actually found after the shooting.
Then Howlett walked down the stairway to the second-floor landing and
entered the lunchroom. The first test, run at normal walking pace,
required 1 minute, 18 seconds; the second test, at a "fast walk" took
1 minute, 14 seconds.

He placed the rifle on the floor near the site where Oswald's rifle
was actually found after the shooting.

Notice that Howlett did NOT place any boxes of books around and over
the rifle. He merely placed the rifle on the floor and then "walked
" (riiiiiight!) to the lunchroom. It took him 74 seconds to reach the
lunchroom.

Even if the Warren Commission was being honest in the re-enactment
Oswald would have reached the lunchroom only 1 second before Baker
appeared IN THE Lunchroom. BUT it probably took Baker 10 to 15
seconds to travel from the stairs to the lunchroom which means he
would have seen Oswald cross the floor just ahead of him and enter
the lunchroom. But that's not the main point of this rebuttal of Pea
Brains gospel.....

The real problem arises with the rifle being BURIED beneath Boxes of
books. Howlet never took the two or three minutes it would have taken
a man to place the rifle on the floor and COMPLETELY surrund it anf
cover it with heavy boxes of books.

Here's the testimony of the cops who were there at the time....

BOONE:

Mr. Ball.
What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?
Mr. Boone.
Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I guess, and
started working our way across the building to the west wall, looking
in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and what-have-you
that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I got to the
west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight space
between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the
floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two
rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I
hollered that the rifle was here.
Mr. Ball.
What happened then?
Mr. Boone.
Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told them to
stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take prints of
some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle.

MOONEY

Mr. Ball.
Were you there when it was found?
Mr. Mooney.
Yes, sir. I was searching under these books and between them and up on
the ledges and the joists, we was just looking everywhere. And I was
about 10 or 15 steps at the most from Officer Boone when he hollered,
"Here is the gun."
Mr. Ball.
Did you go over there?
Mr. Mooney.
I stepped over there.
Mr. Ball.
What did you see?
Mr. Mooney.
I had to look twice before I actually saw the gun laying in there. I
had to get around to the right angle before I could see it. And there
the gun lay, stuck between these cartons in an upright position. The
scope was up.
Mr. Ball.
Do you see the picture which is 514? Does it look like anything like
that?
Mr. Mooney.
Yes, sir; with the exception there was more cartons around it than
that. In other words, the way it looked to me, when I walked over
there of course these may have been disturbed at a later date.
Mr. Ball.
It looks like there are more cartons?
Mr. Mooney.
No; there is less cartons around it right now. Of course that is
looking straight down. Now, there are some more boxes here.
Mr. Ball.
I show you a picture which we will mark as 515.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 515 for
identification.)
Mr. Mooney.
But that is in the position the gun was laying.
Mr. Ball.
That is about the position of the gun?
Mr. Mooney.
Yes, sir.

There ya go Maggot..... Now... Would like a little salt with yer
crow??

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 11:07:16 AM10/19/08
On 18 Oct, 23:33, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

Hey Big mouth..... are ya all mouth and no brain??

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 11:32:53 AM10/19/08

> > You don't know what it is, huh? That's curious.
>
> > Here....have a look then:
>
> >http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0087a.htm
>
> > Anything there you care to skew beyond all human tolerance? (Silly me.
> > Of course there is. Because you're an ABO kook.)

Pea Brain the asshole thought he was being cute by presenting pages
and pages of irrelevant tripe, with the pertinent information mixed in
with the tripe. I've pulled that information from page 152 /

> a man to place the rifle on the floor and COMPLETELY surround it and

> cover it with heavy boxes of books.
>
> Here's the testimony of the cops who were there at the time....
>
> BOONE:
>
> Mr. Ball.
> What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?
> Mr. Boone.
> Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I guess, and
> started working our way across the building to the west wall, looking
> in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and what-have-you
> that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I got to the
> west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight space
> between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.

Dud this bit's for you....

"And as I got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and
a slight space
between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them."

Dud you'll notice that Boone had to squeeze through an opening between
the west wall a the boxes that were concealing the rifle. Since
photos of the rifle show that the muzzle end is poined east that means
the rifle would have had to have been "SLID INTO" a hole in the boxes
from west to east. So your proposal that Oswald could have simply
slid the rifle into a opening in the boxes is totally invalid.
Because Boone said he had to squeeze beteen the wall and the boxes,
there would not have been room enough to "slide" that rifle into
place.

> When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the
> floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two
> rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I
> hollered that the rifle was here.
> Mr. Ball.
> What happened then?
> Mr. Boone.
> Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told them to
> stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take prints of
> some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle.

Notice that Deputy Boone recognized that somebody had buried that
rifle by placing heavy boxes of books over it, and he correctly
surmised that whoever had placed those boxes of books there had
probably left fingerprints on the boxes.
Boones observation is proof that Oswald did NOT dash by and throw that
rifle down behind some boxes. That rifle was well hidden and it was
hidden in manner that took a few minutes to hide.

Bud

Oct 19, 2008, 1:02:22 PM10/19/08

No it isn`t. It is unknown what approach Oswald took to the place
the rifle was hidden.

> Because Boone said he had to squeeze beteen the wall and the boxes,
> there would not have been room enough to "slide" that rifle into
> place.

How far away is the nearest wall from where the rifle was found? How
Boone got there is irrelevant. How Oswald got there, and how he placed
the rifle is unknown. It`s possible it was slid under the boxes it was
found under.

> > When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the
> > floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two
> > rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I
> > hollered that the rifle was here.
> > Mr. Ball.
> > What happened then?
> > Mr. Boone.
> > Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told them to
> > stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take prints of
> > some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle.
>
> Notice that Deputy Boone recognized that somebody had buried that
> rifle by placing heavy boxes of books over it,

He wasn`t there when it was placed.

>and he correctly
> surmised that whoever had placed those boxes of books there had
> probably left fingerprints on the boxes.
> Boones observation is proof that Oswald did NOT dash by and throw that
> rifle down behind some boxes.

Could have been slid under without touching the boxes above it.

> That rifle was well hidden and it was
> hidden in manner that took a few minutes to hide.

Or seconds, if it was slid under.

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 1:56:53 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 10:32, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> > crow??-

Hey Von Pea Brain..... Are you completely devoid of intellectual
honesty and moral integrity??

Are you the bastard who's always on a CT to present his side of an
arument?? Did I turn the tables on you,maggot??

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 2:20:41 PM10/19/08

Oh but dud....Here's what the liars on LBJ's warren Commission said:

"Special Agent John Howlett of the Secret Service carried a rifle the
east aislefrom the southeast corner of the sixth floor along to the

northeast corner. He placed the rifle on the floor near the site where
Oswald's rifle was actually found after the shooting."

Are you too stupid to understand that there was no direct path through
the stacks of boxes to the NW corner of the sixth floor?? Since you
obviously are too obtuse to understnd, I explain what Howlett did in
re-tracing the IMAGINED foot steps of Oswald. ..." from the southeast
corner of the sixth floor along the east wall in an
aisle to the northeast corner." He then turned LEFT and travel WEST
toward the NW corner stairway. He placed the rifle on the floor near

the site where Oswald's rifle was actually found after the shooting.

Accoring to your heroes ( The WC lawyers) Oswald was NEVER near that
WEST wall with the rifle. According to yer liar buddies he tossed the
rifled behind a stack of boxes ("PLACED THE RIFLE ON THE
FLOOR ...BEFORE... continuing toward the stairs in the NW corner.

Of course the imagined scenario NEVER happened but they were FORCED to
use that IMAGINED THEORY because if Oswald had stopped to conceal the
rifle IN ANY MANNER.....The Bullshit time table they had craeted would
not work.

Perhaps you think LHO was actually Superman ?
Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee...ROTFLMAO!

> > > crow??- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 3:05:20 PM10/19/08
Hey Dud.... are you speechless??

tomnln

Oct 19, 2008, 3:19:20 PM10/19/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

Hey Dud.... are you speechless??

Looks like Wally is the one who's "Speechless" ! ! !

When are you gonna give official citations for your "Lying Bastard"
Speculations"???

Quite a scorecard Walt;

So far you have 3 Cheer leaders from the LN Side.
Chuck
DVP
Mucher
Timmy
justme
(you LN's sure do stick together.)

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.
You never proved Walker believed LHO shot at him.
You never proved that Capt O A Jones said LHO shot AT Walker.
You never proved that the bullet recovered from Walker shooting was copper
jacketed.
You never proved LHO received a 40 minch rifle.
You never proved your claim that LHO shot at Walker.
You never proved that LHO ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved your claim that LHOI altered the chin in CE-133-a.
You never proved your claim that a 6.5 was fired from a "sabot".
You never proved your claim that the CIA was gonna "rescue Oswald".
You never proved your claim that the DPD showed Weitzman a Mauser on
11/22/63.

You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 3:52:08 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 14:19, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> Hey Dud.... are you speechless??
>
> Looks like Wally is the one who's "Speechless" ! ! !

Hey you sick, old, senile, homosexual, pervert..... Go take yer
meds....I want yer head clear for the piece of advice I'm gonna offer
you.

Yer method of calling everybody nasty names is just sick.... They
simply reflect on you NOT the people that you're aiming your
adolescents insults at.

You are without a doubt the most despicable creature whose ever posted
in this NG. Yer not only an embassment to yourself....you're an
embarrassment to mankind. Don't you know that your posts are going to
live on long after yer polluting the good earth.... Do you think your
heirs are gonna be proud of you??

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 4:52:09 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 13:20, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

Oh, BTW... Where's yer wigglin , squirmin, maggot buddy? Did he lose
his voice or his guts?

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2008, 5:06:55 PM10/19/08

I enjoy watching a CT-Kook (Walt) foam at the mouth as he blathers his
nonsense, 24/7.

Walt's theory about the rifle-stashing boxes is totally absurd...and
totally-unprovable (naturally), since we cannot possibly know with
100% certainty the exact steps that Oswald took to conceal his weapon
right after he shot JFK.

But the totality of evidence shows the following things to be true for
certain -- Oswald DID stash that rifle behind some boxes near the 6th-
Floor stairway, and Oswald DID take those stairs to the 2nd Floor, and
Oswald then DID encounter Baker and Truly in the lunchroom shortly
after 12:30 on November 22nd.

As mentioned, the exact second-by-second manner in which all of the
above things were accomplished can never be known with total
certainty. And my "Oswald Timeline" articles that I re-posted earlier
are, indeed, just my own opinion regarding various "unknowables"
concerning many of Lee Oswald's movements and actions (both before the
assassination and afterward).

Other people, even other LNers (like Dale Myers, to name one such
person), might have a different view about exactly how and when Oswald
did certain things on 11/22/63.

I happen to think, though, that my "timeline" is a fairly decent one.
Not everything "lines up" with 100% precision and timing, that's true.
But, then again, how COULD everything be perfectly blended together
seamlessly in a case like this -- i.e., in a case where we must
consider the observations of several different witnesses (who
certainly didn't have stopwatches on Oswald to time his actions) and
weave together the truth about LHO's movements?

Some discrepancies are bound to occur. And they do. But such
discrepancies couldn't be more normal....in almost ANY murder
investigation.

Bud

Oct 19, 2008, 5:40:40 PM10/19/08

Funny, I picked up a copy at the WCR at the flea market for a buck
(not bad for the unvarnished truth), and I was reading that very
passage last night. I liked where it said when Howell was timed
walking at 1 minute, 18 seconds, and at a fast walk he did it in 1
minute, 14 seconds. <snicker> He only shaved 4 seconds off by
hurrying?

> Are you too stupid to understand that there was no direct path through
> the stacks of boxes to the NW corner of the sixth floor??

Where did they say Howell took a "direct path", idiot?

> Since you
> obviously are too obtuse to understnd, I explain what Howlett did in
> re-tracing the IMAGINED foot steps of Oswald. ..." from the southeast
> corner of the sixth floor along the east wall in an
> aisle to the northeast corner." He then turned LEFT and travel WEST
> toward the NW corner stairway. He placed the rifle on the floor near
> the site where Oswald's rifle was actually found after the shooting.

I wouldn`t get too hung up on this, Walt. the WC was in a bad
position, if they didn`t do a reenactment, idiots such as yourself
would be claiming they didn`t because they knew such a re-enactment
would prove it couldn`t be done. So, they do the re-enactment, and
kooks gripe anyway. It`s all pretty meaningless, there were no
witnesses to Oswald actions during this time. What is known is he used
that rifle to shoot from the eastern window, the rifle was found
behind some boxes, and he was confronted by a Dallas cop on the second
floor. Don`t know whether he took the steps going down one at a time,
two at a time, or three, don`t know if he slid the rifle under the
boxes with his left hand or his right.

> Accoring to your heroes ( The WC lawyers) Oswald was NEVER near that
> WEST wall with the rifle. According to yer liar buddies he tossed the
> rifled behind a stack of boxes ("PLACED THE RIFLE ON THE
> FLOOR ...BEFORE... continuing toward the stairs in the NW corner.

Where the rifle was found is not really near a wall.

> Of course the imagined scenario NEVER happened but they were FORCED to
> use that IMAGINED THEORY because if Oswald had stopped to conceal the
> rifle IN ANY MANNER.....The Bullshit time table they had craeted would
> not work.

It`s bullshit that there is a timetable. There are no established
times for these things. What the WC should have done is try to
determine the fastest time a person could leave the window, dump the
rifle, and get to the second floor lunchroom. This is the only real
time needed, the bare minimum, to determine if it was doable. And the
bare minimum was never determined by the WC as far as I can tell.

> Perhaps you think LHO was actually Superman ?
> Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee...ROTFLMAO!

Hell, when I was Oswals`s age, I could have left that window, slid
that rifle under those boxes, and been in that lunchroom on my second
coke before Baker arrived.

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 5:59:25 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 16:06, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I enjoy watching a CT-Kook (Walt) foam at the mouth as he blathers his
> nonsense, 24/7.
>
> Walt's theory about the rifle-stashing boxes is totally absurd...and
> totally-unprovable (naturally), since we cannot possibly know with
> 100% certainty the exact steps that Oswald took to conceal his weapon
> right after he shot JFK.

Hey Asshole don't you even know what's in your own bible?? Your
fellow conspirators said that Oswald dashed away from the SE corner
window and then north along the east wal to the north est corner of
the TSBD where he alledgedly made a left turn and headed west toward
the stairs in the NW corner of the sixth floor, but before he reached
the stairs he tossed his rifle over the top of a stack of boxes and
then ran down the stairs to the 2nd floor lunch room. Nowthat the
shoe's on the other foot you want to discredit your own bible ( the
WR)

Ha,ha,ha,..... Wiggle and squirm ya little maggot.

> But the totality of evidence shows the following things to be true for
> certain -- Oswald DID stash that rifle behind some boxes near the 6th-
> Floor stairway, and Oswald DID take those stairs to the 2nd Floor, and
> Oswald then DID encounter Baker and Truly in the lunchroom shortly
> after 12:30 on November 22nd.

Ya want ta know a secret.... I believe go could be PARTLY right....

Oswald "COULD" have BURIED that rifle beneath those boxes where Deputy
Boone found it....But IF IF he is the person who buried it there
beneath those boxes he buried it BEFORE the motorcade ever attived in
Dealey Plaza.

> As mentioned, the exact second-by-second manner in which all of the
> above things were accomplished can never be known with total
> certainty.

Lyin sack-o-shit..... You've always acted like the Warren Commissions
THEORIES are cast in stone....But now you want to wiggly and squirm
away..from their words.

And my "Oswald Timeline" articles that I re-posted earlier
> are, indeed, just my own opinion regarding various "unknowables"
> concerning many of Lee Oswald's movements and actions (both before the
> assassination and afterward).

If you've got another scenario . it's probably juast as big of lie as
the Warren Commission's.

> Other people, even other LNers (like Dale Myers, to name one such
> person), might have a different view about exactly how and when Oswald
> did certain things on 11/22/63.

I could care less what You or Myers or any other liar says.... Stick
to your bible you squirmin maggot.

> I happen to think, though, that my "timeline" is a fairly decent one.
> Not everything "lines up" with 100% precision and timing, that's true.
> But, then again, how COULD everything be perfectly blended together
> seamlessly in a case like this -- i.e., in a case where we must
> consider the observations of several different witnesses (who
> certainly didn't have stopwatches on Oswald to time his actions) and
> weave together the truth about LHO's movements?
>
> Some discrepancies are bound to occur. And they do. But such
> discrepancies couldn't be more normal....in almost ANY murder
> investigation.

You better go see a shink...cuz yer hallucinating. There ain't no
way Oswald could have BURIED that rifle in those boxes of books AFTER
the shooting, and been in that Lunchroom drinking a coke just 75
seconds after the shooting.... Unless you think LHO was Superman...
Do you think LHO was Superman Maggot??

Ha,ha,ha, hee,hee,hee,hee... ROTFLMAO

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2008, 6:11:14 PM10/19/08

>>> "I picked up a copy [of] the WCR at the flea market for a buck (not bad for the unvarnished truth), and I was reading that very passage last night. I liked where it said when Howell [sic; Howlett] was timed walking at 1 minute, 18 seconds, and at a fast walk he did it in 1 minute, 14 seconds. <snicker> He only shaved 4 seconds off by hurrying?" <<<

Yeah, Bud, I've thought about that whopping "4-second" differential
myself in the past.

But whether it be 1:14 or 1:18, the main point is -- either
reconstructed time STILL would be TIME ENOUGH to do what Lee Oswald
did do on 11/22/63 and be on the second floor in time to encounter
Marrion Baker and Roy Truly (when we base this event on the proverbial
"HE DID IT ALL WITHIN 90 SECONDS" timeline estimate, that is; and all
timelines are only estimates, of course).

But, in reality, my guess is that Oswald probably had MORE than just
the "90 seconds" that was estimated by Baker, et al. Because Officer
Baker stated that his March 1964 re-creations of his movements were to
be considered THE MINIMUM amount of time that it would have taken him
to get to the 2nd Floor. In all probability, per Baker's own
testimony, it took him longer on November 22 to get to the second
floor than it took during his re-created version of events the
following March.

>>> "There are no established times for these things. What the WC should have done is try to determine the fastest time a person could leave the window, dump the rifle, and get to the second floor lunchroom. This is the only real time needed, the bare minimum, to determine if it was doable. And the bare minimum was never determined by the WC as far as I can tell." <<<

That's for sure. Just take a look at the 1963 Secret Service
Reconstruction Film (which I recently posted at YouTube), and watch
the SS agent (I think this is John J. Howlett, the same agent who
performed the same type of re-creation for the WC later, in 1964; this
film, however, represents the SS reconstruction, which was filmed
either on 11/27/63 or 12/5/63; there's some debate and confusion on
the exact date it was filmed, but that's not important).

In this Secret Service film, Agent Howlett is moving at a snail's pace
while walking across the sixth floor. It's hilarious.

Lee Oswald, quite obviously and quite logically, would have been
moving much, much faster than we see Agent Howlett moving in the film
linked below (skip to the 5:50 mark):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xEn63X61fRo&fmt=18

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2008, 6:21:13 PM10/19/08

>>> "There ain't no way Oswald could have BURIED that rifle in those boxes of books AFTER the shooting, and been in that Lunchroom drinking a coke just 75 seconds after the shooting.... Unless you think LHO was Superman..." <<<

All kinds of incorrect statements in that paragraph, Walt.

But, of course, you know they are incorrect and unsupportable. But
you'll spew them anyway....like all good mega-kooks do. Right, maggot?

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 6:29:48 PM10/19/08

Yup...ya got that right..... Because if they couldn't get Oswald in
that lunchroom ahead Baker ......
They would have had to admit that Oswald was not the man who was
dressed in light colored clothing who was STANDING behind the WIDE
OPEN wndow at the WEST end of the sixth floor who was firing a
HUNTING rifle with a LARGE and powerful scope on it.

if they didn`t do a reenactment, idiots such as yourself
> would be claiming they didn`t because they knew such a re-enactment
> would prove it couldn`t be done.

We KNOW it couldn't be done.... Because your heroes had to ALTER the
facts by making it appear that Oswald tossed the rifle behind a stack
of boxes. Of course they also had to ignore what Deputy Boone had
told them about the rifle being BURIED among boxes of heavy books. If
Oswald was guilty the FACTS should have supported that contention, and
it would have been unnecessary for those lying bastards to alter the
facts.

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Oct 19, 2008, 7:14:55 PM10/19/08

On 19 Oct, 14:19, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> Hey Dud.... are you speechless??
>
> Looks like Wally is the one who's "Speechless" ! ! !
Wally wrote;

Hey you sick, old, senile, homosexual, pervert..... Go take yer
meds....I want yer head clear for the piece of advice I'm gonna offer
you.

Yer method of calling everybody nasty names is just sick.... They
simply reflect on you NOT the people that you're aiming your
adolescents insults at.

You are without a doubt the most despicable creature whose ever posted
in this NG. Yer not only an embassment to yourself....you're an
embarrassment to mankind. Don't you know that your posts are going to
live on long after yer polluting the good earth.... Do you think your
heirs are gonna be proud of you??

I write;

It's you who are infested with AIDS who are on "meds" Wally.

Very HAPPY to see you CRY at my Besting you with insults.
Especially after it was YOU who Started the insult war.

Like Sinatra sang....."You've got me under your skin"
(or, something like that)

YOUR Lies are be remembered "Forever". SEE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 8:58:32 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 18:14, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> On 19 Oct, 14:19, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> > Hey Dud.... are you speechless??
>
> > Looks like Wally is the one who's "Speechless" ! ! !
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Wally wrote;
>
> Hey you sick, old, senile, homosexual, pervert..... Go take yer
> meds....I want yer head clear for the piece of advice I'm gonna offer
> you.
>
> Yer method of calling everybody nasty names is just sick.... They
> simply reflect on you NOT the people that you're aiming your
> adolescents insults at.
>
> You are without a doubt the most despicable creature whose ever posted
> in this NG.   Yer not only an embassment to yourself....you're an
> embarrassment to mankind.  Don't you know that your posts are going to
> live on long after yer polluting the good earth.... Do you think your
> heirs are gonna be proud of you??
>
> I write;
>
> It's you who are infested with AIDS who are on "meds" Wally.
>
> Very HAPPY to see you CRY at my Besting you with insults.
> Especially after it was YOU who Started the insult war.

You are seriously sick....Seek psychiatric help ASAP.... Tell him
that your current meds arn't cuttin it.

> Like Sinatra sang....."You've got me under your skin"
> (or, something like that)
>
> YOUR Lies are be remembered "Forever".  SEE>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------

> > You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 9:03:43 PM10/19/08

Oh you think there are there are incorrect and unsupportable
statements in that paragraph??

What do you think isn't correct? and what isn't supportable?

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 10:55:31 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 17:29, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 19 Oct, 16:40, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

>    I wouldn`t get too hung up on this,Walt. the WC was in a bad

Well, perhaps you should google Studebaker's scale drawing which shows
where the rifle was found with the dimension from the wall to the gun
shown.... As I recall it was only a few feet from the east wall.

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 11:01:45 PM10/19/08

So you recognize and admit that the Warren Commission was altering
information and presenting a ridiculous scenario ....

(Agent Howlett is moving at a snail's pace while walking across the
sixth floor. It's hilarious.)

......and yet you believe the lies.... Go figure.

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=xEn63X61fRo&fmt=18

Walt

Oct 19, 2008, 11:07:42 PM10/19/08
On 19 Oct, 17:11, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, Bud, I've thought about that whopping "4-second" differential
> myself in the past.
>
> But whether it be 1:14 or 1:18, the main point is -- either
> reconstructed time STILL would be TIME ENOUGH to do what Lee Oswald
> did do on 11/22/63 and be on the second floor in time to encounter
> Marrion Baker and Roy Truly (when we base this event on the proverbial
> "HE DID IT ALL WITHIN 90 SECONDS" timeline estimate, that is; and all
> timelines are only estimates, of course).

The ONLY way it was do-able was by ALTERING the evidence and IGNORING
the witnesses.Boone and Mooney.

Boone said the rifle was Burried beneath boxes of books and Mooney
corroborated Boones testimony.

I've posted their testimonies but you gutless maggots are to scared to
accept the FACT that Powerful evil men framed Oswald by altering the
evidence.... What's the matter with you gutless maggots, are you so
paranoid that you think they'll come and get you it you admit the
truth??

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2008, 11:10:41 PM10/19/08

Learn to read, Walt. I said Howlett was walking at a snail's pace in
the SS FILM -- not the WC/FBI re-creation.

Two different re-creations entirely.

Plus, it's quite likely that the '63 SS re-creation STILL enabled the
SS agent to reach the 2nd Floor within about 90 seconds. I'm not sure
of that, since it's a silent film with no annotations or captions on
it. I suppose that info is available SOMEWHERE...probably in the
official SS report on the assassination.

tomnln

Oct 20, 2008, 12:38:47 AM10/20/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that the best you can do???

Folks; Meet Wally, LN'r Extrordinaire! ! ! !>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

Walt

Oct 20, 2008, 9:00:09 AM10/20/08
On 19 Oct, 22:10, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Learn to read, Walt. I said Howlett was walking at a snail's pace in
> the SS FILM -- not the WC/FBI re-creation.
>
> Two different re-creations entirely.

One Bullshit "test" is as good as another....

> Plus, it's quite likely that the '63 SS re-creation STILL enabled the
> SS agent to reach the 2nd Floor within about 90 seconds. I'm not sure
> of that, since it's a silent film with no annotations or captions on
> it. I suppose that info is available SOMEWHERE...probably in the
> official SS report on the assassination.

Even back in 63 they could have placed a "stopwatch" right there on
the film. An honest attempt to prove a theory would have done that.

But the liars were NOT interested in accuracy....they were interested
in Framing Oswald. So they altered the evidence and ignored wittness
testimony. ....And YOU can't HONESTLY deny it.

You can (and have ) lied in your attempt to wiggly and squirm away
from the FACTS, but anybody with an iota of commonsense will see
through your lies.

Walt

Oct 20, 2008, 11:39:20 AM10/20/08

Well how about it maggot...... Are you gonna be man enough to stand
up and admit that you lied?? Hells Bells you might just as well save a
little face by admiting you lied because everybody knows it anyway.

Continuing to lie will only serve to show that you're not only a
liar, but a gutless coward as well.

Bud

Oct 20, 2008, 3:50:18 PM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 6:29 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> On 19 Oct, 16:40,Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 19, 2:20 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

Oh, I`m sure Oswald managed that without their help.

> They would have had to admit that Oswald was not the man who was
> dressed in light colored clothing who was STANDING behind the WIDE
> OPEN wndow at the WEST end of the sixth floor who was firing a
> HUNTING rifle with a LARGE and powerful scope on it.

Yah, Oswald was the man firing his rifle from his place of work,
like a witness said he saw him do.

> if they didn`t do a reenactment, idiots such as yourself
>
> > would be claiming they didn`t because they knew such a re-enactment
> > would prove it couldn`t be done.
>
> We KNOW it couldn't be done....

<snicker> Most of what you claim to KNOW is wrong.

>Because your heroes had to ALTER the
> facts by making it appear that Oswald tossed the rifle behind a stack
> of boxes.

You can`t even understand what they are saying, you`ve already
proven that. You leave words they used out, and put words in, until it
reads how you want it to. It`s you brain that is the culprit, I`ve
told you that.

> Of course they also had to ignore what Deputy Boone had
> told them about the rifle being BURIED among boxes of heavy books.

Nothing Boone said rules out the possibility that Oswald hid the
rifle by sliding it under the boxes, without touching a box.

> If
> Oswald was guilty the FACTS should have supported that contention,

They do. You are just retarded.

>and
> it would have been unnecessary for those lying bastards to alter the
> facts.

It`s unknown how long these things took. It`s unknown exactly how
somethings occurred (due to lack of witnesses). What is know is that
Oz fired the rifle found from that window, the rifle was found on that
floor in the place show, and Baker confronted Oz in the second floor
lunchroom. Certain portions aren`t positively known because of lack of
information, although kooks will make positive assertions in these
areas the evidence does not support.

> read more »

Walt

Oct 20, 2008, 4:05:12 PM10/20/08

Only partly true.... While it's true that they couldn't determine
exactly how long it would have taken for a man to perform the chores
they IMAGINED. There IS a MINIMUM amount of time that was established
by the elapsed time between the last shot and the Baker Oswald
encounter in the lunch room. Try as they might the bastards could
not stretch that time beyond 90 seconds. It would have been
IMPOSSIBLE for Oswald to have taken the two or three minutes necessary
ti HIDE that rifle BENEATH stacks of boxes AFTER the shooting and
BEFORE his encounter with Baker in the lunchroom.

Bud

Oct 20, 2008, 4:28:08 PM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 10:55 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 19 Oct, 17:29, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > On 19 Oct, 16:40,Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 19, 2:20 pm,Walt<papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

A bit more than that, I think...

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=146185

The rifle was hidden near the steps he had to go down anyway. He
goes a little out of his way, leans over the boxes, slides it under,
continues on his way. Not the insurmountable obstacle idiots want to
pretend it is.

Bud

Oct 20, 2008, 4:32:18 PM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 11:07 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> > Yeah,Bud, I've thought about that whopping "4-second" differential

> > myself in the past.
>
> > But whether it be 1:14 or 1:18, the main point is -- either
> > reconstructed time STILL would be TIME ENOUGH to do what Lee Oswald
> > did do on 11/22/63 and be on the second floor in time to encounter
> > Marrion Baker and Roy Truly (when we base this event on the proverbial
> > "HE DID IT ALL WITHIN 90 SECONDS" timeline estimate, that is; and all
> > timelines are only estimates, of course).
>
> The ONLY way it was do-able was by ALTERING the evidence and IGNORING
> the witnesses.Boone and Mooney.
>
> Boone said the rifle was Burried beneath boxes of books and Mooney
> corroborated Boones testimony.
>
> I've posted their testimonies

And nothing you`ve produced rules out the possibility of Oswald
sliding the rifle under those boxes from the side. Nothing.

> but you gutless maggots are to scared to
> accept the FACT that Powerful evil men framed Oswald by altering the
> evidence....

C`mon, Walt, be realistic, even it that were true, what are the
chances an idiot like you could figure it out?

> What's the matter with you gutless maggots, are you so
> paranoid that you think they'll come and get you it you admit the
> truth??

Well, it looks like Walt has officially lost it. "I am the keeper
of the Truth, why can`t these fools see?'

Bud

Oct 20, 2008, 4:50:27 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 4:05 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

That is not an established time. There is no way to say for certain
that Baker and Truly`s ascent could not have taken longer than that.
Its really just a case of kooks trying to present GIGO as carved in
stone data. The is no firm, known amount of time for Baker to get to
the second, and there was no attempt to ascertain the shortest amount
of time it would have taken Oswald to get down to the second. Without
firm numbers, what you have is kooks pretending Oswald had an alibi,
when in fact you have no firm data to support that claim.

> It would have been
> IMPOSSIBLE for Oswald to have taken the two or three minutes necessary
> ti HIDE that rifle BENEATH stacks of boxes AFTER the shooting and
> BEFORE his encounter with Baker in the lunchroom.

You can`t show the WC making any effort to establish the shortest
amount of time possible to do the chores and get to the second floor
in time for the confrontation with Baker. That is the only meaningful
amount of time, and they had a real chance of determining it
accurately, and they didn`t even try to determine it. Let me explain
in a way even an idiot can understand. In order to determine if it was
doable, they need only one time, the minimum time it takes to do the
tasks necessary and get to the lunchroom. And you just can`t show the
WC making an effort to determine this minimum time. In order to
determine a minimum time (or at least get a working estimate), you
would need a person of Oz`s age and build and physical shape, and have
them go as fast as possible in the shortest route available. That
would give you a working estimate of the minimum amount of time
needed, something that doesn`t exist in the evidence now.

> What is know is that
>
> > Oz fired the rifle found from that window, the rifle was found on that
> > floor in the place show, and Baker confronted Oz in the second floor
> > lunchroom. Certain portions aren`t positively known because of lack of
> > information, although kooks will make positive assertions in these
> > areas the evidence does not support.
>
> > > So, they do the re-enactment, and

> read more »

David Von Pein

Oct 20, 2008, 5:32:16 PM10/20/08

>>> "Nothing Boone said rules out the possibility that Oswald hid the rifle by sliding it under the boxes, without touching a box." <<<

And even if he didn't slide the rifle between boxes and had to
maneuver a few boxes into place after secreting the rifle....so what?

Adding 10 more seconds (or even 20) to Oswald's route to the 2nd Floor
to move a few boxes is no big deal.

Why?

Because ALL TIMELINES and re-creations are merely estimates (i.e.,
Best Guesses).

Plus: Walt totally ignores Marrion Baker's testimony that his 85-to-90-
second re-creation in March '64 was the MINIMUM time, by his estimate,
it took him to get to Floor #2. It was almost assuredly LONGER than
that 85 to 90 seconds on Nov. 22nd itself.

But, once more, a kook named Walt wants to slap concrete times on
things that can never be timed with total certainty and accuracy.

Why?

Because nobody but Oswald was on the 6th Floor doing the things he did
on Nov. 22.

And, unfortunately, Oswald wasn't kind enough to time his own
movements in order to tell the world how long it took him afterward.

Walt

Oct 20, 2008, 10:40:57 PM10/20/08
On 20 Oct, 16:32, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And even if he didn't slide the rifle between boxes and had to
> maneuver a few boxes into place after secreting the rifle....so what?
>
> Adding 10 more seconds (or even 20) to Oswald's route to the 2nd Floor
> to move a few boxes is no big deal.
>
> Why?
>
> Because ALL TIMELINES and re-creations are merely estimates (i.e.,
> Best Guesses).
>
> Plus: Walt totally ignores Marrion Baker's testimony that his 85-to-90-
> second re-creation in March '64 was the MINIMUM time, by his estimate,
> it took him to get to Floor #2. It was almost assuredly LONGER than
> that 85 to 90 seconds on Nov. 22nd itself.

Who cares what you say Baker said... Why don't we just stick what's
written in your bible, by your gods.

THEY timed Baker on a couple of different tests and established that
it took Baker 75 seconds to reach the lunchroom.

> But, once more, a kook named Walt wants to slap concrete times on
> things that can never be timed with total certainty and accuracy.

On the contrary It was you lying bastards who tried to pin the
assassination on Oswald by running "tests" on your IMAGINED scenario
of LHO fleeing from th SE corner window to the 2nd floor lunchroom.
You assholes attempted to use those time to frame Oswald. But you
couldn't do it without ALTERING the evidence and Ignoring the
testimony of Boone and Mooney.

> Why?
>
> Because nobody but Oswald was on the 6th Floor doing the things he did
> on Nov. 22.

Oh yes there was someone up there on the sixth floor that was NOT
Oswald .... Witnesses described the man as in his early thirties,
dressed in LIGHT colored clothing, and weighing about 165 to 175 lbs.
(None of which match Oswald.) Furthermore witnesses said the man was
STANDING behind the WIDE OPEN window at the WEST end of the sixth
floor. (not sitting on a box behind a partly open window at the SE
corner of the sixth floor) Two of the witnesses said the man was
firing a HUNTING rifle, and one of those two said the HUNTING rifle
had a LARGE and powerful scope on it.

Walt

Oct 21, 2008, 8:53:15 AM10/21/08
Hey maggot...... Did you lose your place in your bible.... I'll help
ya find yer place again..It's in the Fourth Chapter of lies page
152.... About halfway down ..... It begins ....... And there were
evil men in the city, saw the new young leader as a threat to them,
and they conspired to kill him.......and it came to pass.

> > And, unfortunately, Oswald wasn't kind enough to time his own

> > movements in order to tell the world how long it took him afterward.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Oct 23, 2008, 9:25:28 AM10/23/08
On Oct 20, 10:40 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> > And even if he didn't slide the rifle between boxes and had to
> > maneuver a few boxes into place after secreting the rifle....so what?
>
> > Adding 10 more seconds (or even 20) to Oswald's route to the 2nd Floor
> > to move a few boxes is no big deal.
>
> > Why?
>
> > Because ALL TIMELINES and re-creations are merely estimates (i.e.,
> > Best Guesses).
>
> > Plus: Walt totally ignores Marrion Baker's testimony that his 85-to-90-
> > second re-creation in March '64 was the MINIMUM time, by his estimate,
> > it took him to get to Floor #2. It was almost assuredly LONGER than
> > that 85 to 90 seconds on Nov. 22nd itself.
>
> Who cares what you say Baker said...

Yah, who cares what the person who actually originally made the
trip said? Not Walt.

> Why don't we just stick what's
> written in your bible, by your gods.

Estimates.

> THEY timed Baker on a couple of different tests and established that
> it took Baker 75 seconds to reach the lunchroom.

They established no such thing, idiot, nor could they. The data they
got was an estimate, and there is nothing to confirm how accurate this
estimate was. There is nothing in the evidence that rules out that
Baker took longer than 75 seconds to get to the second floor on the
day of the assassination.

> > But, once more, a kook named Walt wants to slap concrete times on
> > things that can never be timed with total certainty and accuracy.
>
> On the contrary It was you lying bastards who tried to pin the
> assassination on Oswald by running "tests" on your IMAGINED scenario
> of LHO fleeing from th SE corner window to the 2nd floor lunchroom.

It doesn`t seem that they tried to determine the fastest time such a
trip could be completed. Certainly a time faster than they estimated
could be attained.

> You assholes attempted to use those time to frame Oswald.

You idiots want to pretend these imes provide some sort of alibi for
Oswald.

> But you
> couldn't do it without ALTERING the evidence and Ignoring the
> testimony of Boone and Mooney.

Neither Boone nor Mooney were on the sixth floor of the TSBD when
Oswald crossed that floor.

> > Why?

Are you such an idiot?

> > Because nobody but Oswald was on the 6th Floor doing the things he did
> > on Nov. 22.
>
> Oh yes there was someone up there on the sixth floor that was NOT
> Oswald ....

Obviously it was.

>Witnesses described the man as in his early thirties,

One witness did. Other witnesses placed the age at early or mid
twenties.

> dressed in LIGHT colored clothing,

There is evidence Oswald was wearing a white t-shirt at the time.

>and weighing about 165 to 175 lbs.

Many witnesses said the man was slender. Oswald was slender. More
hits, more indications it actually was Oswald on that floor.

> (None of which match Oswald.) Furthermore witnesses said the man was
> STANDING behind the WIDE OPEN window at the WEST end of the sixth
> floor.

He probably was when Rowland saw him.

> (not sitting on a box behind a partly open window at the SE
> corner of the sixth floor) Two of the witnesses said the man was
> firing a HUNTING rifle,

Quote two witnesses saying it was a hunting rifle, liar.

> and one of those two said the HUNTING rifle
> had a LARGE and powerful scope on it.

Yah, that witness was familiar with hunting rifles (so he would
think in terms of what he was familiar with), and was over 200 feet
away. Rowland is good for putting a man with a rifle on that floor,
and not much else, although kooks like Walt will try to read volumes
into every little detail he supplied.

Walt

Oct 23, 2008, 9:51:50 AM10/23/08
On 19 Oct, 16:06, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I enjoy watching a CT-Kook (Walt) foam at the mouth as he blathers his
> nonsense, 24/7.
>
> Walt's theory about the rifle-stashing boxes is totally absurd...and
> totally-unprovable (naturally), since we cannot possibly know with
> 100% certainty the exact steps that Oswald took to conceal his weapon
> right after he shot JFK.

Back peddle,.... back peddle,.... wiggle and squirm you little
maggot.

Always in the past you've endorsed everything in your bible ( The
Warren Report) But now that I've shown you the testimony of Deputy
Boone which clearly says the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with HEAVY
boxes of books, you want to wiggle away from that Testimony. You
squirmin little maggot.

Bud

Oct 23, 2008, 3:51:56 PM10/23/08
On Oct 23, 9:51 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 19 Oct, 16:06, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I enjoy watching a CT-Kook (Walt) foam at the mouth as he blathers his
> > nonsense, 24/7.
>
> >Walt'stheory about the rifle-stashing boxes is totally absurd...and

> > totally-unprovable (naturally), since we cannot possibly know with
> > 100% certainty the exact steps that Oswald took to conceal his weapon
> > right after he shot JFK.
>
> Back peddle,.... back peddle,.... wiggle and squirm you little
> maggot.
>
> Always in the past you've endorsed everything in your bible ( The
> Warren Report) But now that I've shown you the testimony ofDeputyBoonewhich clearly says the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with HEAVY

> boxes of books, you want to wiggle away from that Testimony. You
> squirmin little maggot.

<snicker> Walt has a tendency to use upper case when he is lying
about what a witness said. Of course, Boone NEVER said the rifle was
COMPLETELY COVERED with boxes, nor can Waly quote his saying this. The
fact is, if the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with boxes, Boone could
not have seen it without moving boxes, something he didn`t say he did
to find the rifle. Walt is just another lying kook.

Walt

Oct 23, 2008, 6:01:55 PM10/23/08
On 23 Oct, 14:51, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Oct 23, 9:51 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > On 19 Oct, 16:06, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I enjoy watching a CT-Kook (Walt) foam at the mouth as he blathers his
> > > nonsense, 24/7.
>
> > >Walt'stheory about the rifle-stashing boxes is totally absurd...and
> > > totally-unprovable (naturally), since we cannot possibly know with
> > > 100% certainty the exact steps that Oswald took to conceal his weapon
> > > right after he shot JFK.
>
> > Back peddle,.... back peddle,.... wiggle and squirm you little
> > maggot.
>
> > Always in the past you've endorsed everything in your bible ( The
> > Warren Report) But now that I've shown you the testimony ofDeputyBoonewhich clearly says the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with HEAVY
> > boxes of books, you want to wiggle away from that Testimony.   You
> > squirmin little maggot.
>
>   <snicker> Walt has a tendency to use upper case when he is lying
> about what a witness said. Of course, Boone NEVER said the rifle was
> COMPLETELY COVERED with boxes, nor can Waly quote his saying this. The
> fact is, if the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with boxes, Boone could
> not have seen it without moving boxes, something he didn`t say he did
> to find the rifle. Walt is just another lying kook.

My name is not Walt Weitzman.....

Mr Weitzman testified:.....

Mr. Weitzman.
After that, we entered the building and started to search floor to
floor and we started on the first floor, second floor, third floor and
on up, when we got up to the fifth or sixth floor, I forget, I believe
it was the sixth floor, the chief deputy or whoever was in charge of
the floor, I forget the officer's name, from the sheriff's office,
said he wanted that floor torn apart. He wanted that gun and it was
there somewhere, so myself and another officer from the sheriff's
department, I can't remember his name, he and I proceeded until
we----
Mr. Ball.
Was his name Boone?
Mr. Weitzman.
That is correct, Boone and I, and as he was looking over the rear
section of the building, I would say the northwest corner, I was on
the floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on
the top side and we saw the gun, I would say, simultaneously and I
said, "There it is" and he started hollering, "We got it." It was
covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as the naked eye
because I would venture to say eight or nine of us stumbled over that
gun a couple times before we thoroughly searched the building.

It the rifle was covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as
the naked eye

Mr Boone.
That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had
a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the
boxes.

Kneel down .....(and look.)..... underneath the boxes

> > > But the totality of evidence shows the following things to be true for
> > > certain -- Oswald DID stash that rifle behind some boxes near the 6th-
> > > Floor stairway, and Oswald DID take those stairs to the 2nd Floor, and
> > > Oswald then DID encounter Baker and Truly in the lunchroom shortly
> > > after 12:30 on November 22nd.
>
> > > As mentioned, the exact second-by-second manner in which all of the
> > > above things were accomplished can never be known with total
> > > certainty. And my "Oswald Timeline" articles that I re-posted earlier
> > > are, indeed, just my own opinion regarding various "unknowables"
> > > concerning many of Lee Oswald's movements and actions (both before the
> > > assassination and afterward).
>
> > > Other people, even other LNers (like Dale Myers, to name one such
> > > person), might have a different view about exactly how and when Oswald
> > > did certain things on 11/22/63.
>
> > > I happen to think, though, that my "timeline" is a fairly decent one.
> > > Not everything "lines up" with 100% precision and timing, that's true.
> > > But, then again, how COULD everything be perfectly blended together
> > > seamlessly in a case like this -- i.e., in a case where we must
> > > consider the observations of several different witnesses (who
> > > certainly didn't have stopwatches on Oswald to time his actions) and
> > > weave together the truth about LHO's movements?
>
> > > Some discrepancies are bound to occur. And they do. But such
> > > discrepancies couldn't be more normal....in almost ANY murder

> > > investigation.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Oct 23, 2008, 7:42:16 PM10/23/08
On Oct 23, 6:01 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> On 23 Oct, 14:51,Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > > Back peddle,.... back peddle,.... wiggle and squirm you little
> > > maggot.
>
> > > Always in the past you've endorsed everything in your bible ( The
> > > Warren Report) But now that I've shown you the testimony ofDeputyBoonewhich clearly says the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with HEAVY
> > > boxes of books, you want to wiggle away from that Testimony. You
> > > squirmin little maggot.
>
> > <snicker> Walt has a tendency to use upper case when he is lying
> > about what a witness said. Of course, Boone NEVER said the rifle was
> > COMPLETELY COVERED with boxes, nor can Waly quote his saying this. The
> > fact is, if the rifle was COMPLETELY COVERED with boxes, Boone could
> > not have seen it without moving boxes, something he didn`t say he did
> > to find the rifle. Walt is just another lying kook.
>
> My name is not Walt Weitzman.....

Why are you quoting Weitzman? You claimed Boone said the rifle was
"COMPLETELY COVERED", you need to quote him saying this.

> Mr Weitzman testified:.....
>
> Mr. Weitzman.
> After that, we entered the building and started to search floor to
> floor and we started on the first floor, second floor, third floor and
> on up, when we got up to the fifth or sixth floor, I forget, I believe
> it was the sixth floor, the chief deputy or whoever was in charge of
> the floor, I forget the officer's name, from the sheriff's office,
> said he wanted that floor torn apart. He wanted that gun and it was
> there somewhere, so myself and another officer from the sheriff's
> department, I can't remember his name, he and I proceeded until
> we----
> Mr. Ball.
> Was his name Boone?
> Mr. Weitzman.
> That is correct, Boone and I, and as he was looking over the rear
> section of the building, I would say the northwest corner, I was on
> the floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on
> the top side and we saw the gun, I would say, simultaneously and I
> said, "There it is" and he started hollering, "We got it." It was
> covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as the naked eye
> because I would venture to say eight or nine of us stumbled over that
> gun a couple times before we thoroughly searched the building.
>
> It the rifle was covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as
> the naked eye

But they could see it without moving any boxes. therefore it could
not have been "COMPLETELY COVERED". That was the lie you told.

> Mr Boone.
> That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had
> a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the
> boxes.
>
> Kneel down .....(and look.)..... underneath the boxes

All you are doing is quoting testimony that proves my point, that
you lied when you said the rifle was "COMPLETELY COVERED".

And there is nothing that they said about how the rifle was found
that rules out that the rifle was merely slid in under the boxes.

Walt

Oct 23, 2008, 8:00:53 PM10/23/08

No dud.... What I'm doing is showing that the rifle was not merely
tossed down behind the boxes as you assholes have claimed. It was
buried beneath boxes that had to be removed before it was completely
exposed.

And since it was buried ..... Oswald could NOT have put it there AFTER
the shooting.

It was put there BEFORE the shooting, to be found after the shooting,
to make it appear that Oswald had fired the rifle and killed JFK .

Bud

Oct 23, 2008, 8:16:20 PM10/23/08

You haven`t shown that at all. You haven`t shown that a single box
had to be moved in placing the rifle where it was found.

> And since it was buried ..... Oswald could NOT have put it there AFTER
> the shooting.

I`ll sure thats where you would like to go, but only your
imagination can take you there, not the evidence.

> It was put there BEFORE the shooting, to be found after the shooting,
> to make it appear that Oswald had fired the rifle and killed JFK .

No, Oswald shot Kennedy with it and hid it there before he
descended to the lunchroom.

Walt

Oct 23, 2008, 9:30:51 PM10/23/08

Oh I get it.... You think it was a rubber rifle that could be deformed
to fit in a crack between the boxes.

The boxes were so close to the east wall that Boone had to Squeeze
between the boxes and the wall. That means the opening that Boone
squeezed through was about 10 inches wide. How do you slide a 40
inch long rifle into a crack between the boxes with only 10 inches of
manuvering room.... Dud's solution... Maybe the rifle was made out of
rubber.

I gotta tell ya Dud, I don't think anybody but Rob will accept that
idea.... and even he may not be that nutty.

But all of this is beside the point.... You assholes re-enacted the
IMAGINED THEORY and had Howlett simply lay the rifle on the floor
before hurring down the stairs,and even using that bullshit scenario
he arrived only 1 second ahead of Baker. If he had stopped to
"slide" that rubber rifle into the crack between the boxes as you
propose he would have been Late Late Late...for a very important date.

Bud

Oct 23, 2008, 10:11:09 PM10/23/08

The rifle found slid in under the boxes where it was found.

> The boxes were so close to the east wall that Boone had to Squeeze
> between the boxes and the wall.

No telling if this is the same approach Oswald used.

> That means the opening that Boone
> squeezed through was about 10 inches wide.

That is an idiot`s interpretation of what it means.

> How do you slide a 40
> inch long rifle into a crack between the boxes with only 10 inches of
> manuvering room....

Again, you show yourself to be a one dimensional thinker.

> Dud's solution... Maybe the rifle was made out of
> rubber.

Again, you only pretend you have enough information to support the
absolute statements you are making. If you had the exact layout of the
boxes (which you say you do not), and Oswald`s approach (which is
unknown) , it`s possible it would be clear how he slid the rifle under
the boxes.

> I gotta tell ya Dud, I don't think anybody but Rob will accept that
> idea.... and even he may not be that nutty.

You aren`t offering anything that rules out Oswald slid the rifle
under the boxes. You don`t like the idea, because this can be done
quickly, and you have it in your retard mind that there is some firm
amount of time available for Oswald to do these things.

> But all of this is beside the point.... You assholes re-enacted the
> IMAGINED THEORY and had Howlett simply lay the rifle on the floor

You think Oswald placed it on the ceiling?

> before hurring down the stairs,and even using that bullshit scenario
> he arrived only 1 second ahead of Baker. If he had stopped to
> "slide" that rubber rifle into the crack between the boxes as you
> propose he would have been Late Late Late...for a very important date.

In what meaningful way does Howlett`s time establish Oswald`s time?
Could Howlett have done these things faster? Did Oswald? Did Baker get
to the 2nd floor faster in the re-enactment than on 11-22? Even though
you have no solid answers to any of these questions, you still want to
make absolute statements like "too late" using this GIGO.