David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2008, 2:19:06 AM11/19/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4533d848262c17f

>>> "Would you care to list a few of the contributions Gary [Mack] has made to our understanding of the truth re: JFK's assassination?" <<<

I know the above question (asked by John F.) was directed at John
McAdams, but let me add my 2 cents re. Mr. Mack----

Gary Mack has been extremely helpful to me several times in e-mail
discussions I've had with him. He'll even send unsolicited e-mails
when he sees something on a JFK Forum that he feels needs some
straightening out. And I appreciate that help.

In my experience with Gary via e-mail, he's always tried to remain
right squarely in the "middle" (i.e., on the "JFK fence", as it were),
not leaning toward the "CT" side or the "LN" side in my discussions
with him. He simply points out FACTS...the raw, hard facts.

And there's certainly nobody alive today who knows more about the
seven-story building that sits at 411 Elm Street in Dallas than does
Mr. Gary Mack. And I doubt if anyone knows more about the general area
known as Dealey Plaza than Gary does either.

One very helpful discussion he and I had by e-mail in early February
of this year concerned the always-controversial question of: How Did
Jack Ruby Enter The DPD Basement On 11/24/63? (Gary knows a heck of a
lot about that basement garage too, as I discovered in his e-mails.)

Gary's expertise in the Ruby/Basement discussion made me take a harder
look at the possibility that Ruby just might have gotten into the
basement via another route (other than the Main St. ramp). Gary's
arguments on that matter are convincing, and they are based on
something else very important as well -- his own personal knowledge of
how the doors in the DPD work(ed).

I still think the best answer is that Ruby entered the basement by way
of the Main St. ramp, but Gary Mack made me take a hard look at a very
viable alternative. And I thank him for that information. (The Ruby
discussion in question is linked below, if anyone's interested.)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5bfb6bd1b771ed4d

In short, Gary Mack is a class act, as far as I'm concerned. I might
not agree with his Badge Man or acoustics theories (and I certainly
don't agree with those things), but his detailed knowledge of the
assassination in many OTHER areas (plus his knowledge of the SITES
where important events took place in November 1963) have provided
great insight and important factual information to many, many people
who are searching for those answers.

And Gary always gives the answers without forcing any kind of high-and-
mighty "It Was A Conspiracy" or "It Was Only Oswald" opinion down your
throat. And that type of person is very rare in the arena marked "JFK
Assassination Research".

I certainly couldn't maintain Gary's always-congenial "middle-of-the-
road" posture when talking to a lot of the over-the-top conspiracy
theorists that I've encountered over the last few years, I'll tell you
that right now. ;)

David Von Pein
November 19, 2008

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Lone

Nov 19, 2008, 3:22:00 AM11/19/08
On 19 Nov., 08:19, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4533...

Mack should put up all his stuff onto the 7th floor. That would be
one step closer to the truth. That sounds good: Welcome in the "It was
not Oswald 7th floor museum."
Pein, you was, you are, and you will be a boring fabulist.
Hold on, old fart.

aeffects

Nov 19, 2008, 3:47:56 AM11/19/08

yep he is, and at Von Pein's age -- well, here's a roll of toilet
paper, use all you need, its triple ply....

aeffects

Nov 19, 2008, 3:50:51 AM11/19/08

old Davey boyo is still looking for a JFK writing gig. Suckey-
suckey... Question is: if he finds a sucker to give him a gig, what
nom deplum'p' will he use in credits? David Von Pein or David
Reitzes? LMFAO!

Gil Jesus

Nov 19, 2008, 8:45:49 AM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 2:19�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> In short, Gary Mack is a class act, as far as I'm concerned.

That's funny. Two weeks ago you wrote:

"The conspiracy kooks just never let anything go, do they? No matter
how many times the various stupid things they believe in have been
debunked, the kooks just keep forging ahead with these same theories
as if they still have a breath of life left in them --- e.g., from
Badge Man....."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3ba6b8e88c31a72

Whoa...wait a minute...wasn't it Gary Mack who gave the world
"Badgeman" ?

The same "badgeman" that Von Pinhead referred to on Nov. 5th in the
above posting as a "stupid thing" ?

> I certainly couldn't maintain Gary's always-congenial "middle-of-the-
> road" posture when talking to a lot of the over-the-top conspiracy
> theorists that I've encountered over the last few years, I'll tell you
> that right now. ;)

That's because you always start the childish name-calling.

I got this message from a Youtube viewer. Wanna hazard a guess at who
he's talking about ?

Gil.. thanks for posting your very informing and historic video's
about the JFK Murder..

I got in to a futile message forum on here with a Vince Bugliosi
fanatic.

I was pointing out Vince's "Oswald was a nut theory" and the posting
youtuber starts calling me a conspiracy nut and then brings up
9/11...???

At that point.. I counter insulted him and threw in the towel....

Doesn't ever bother you that the whole world is learning what an
a**hole you are ?

Don't you have the brains to ever feel humiliated ?

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2008, 11:43:29 AM11/19/08

>>> "Whoa...wait a minute...wasn't it Gary Mack who gave the world "Badgeman"? The same "badgeman" that Von Pinhead referred to on Nov. 5th in the above posting as a "stupid thing"?" <<<

Of course, it appears that Mr. Jesus-Kook missed this part of my Gary
Mack post:

"I might not agree with his [Gary Mack's] Badge Man or acoustics

theories (and I certainly don't agree with those things), but his

detailed knowledge..." -- DVP; 11/19/08

>>> "Don't you have the brains to ever feel humiliated?" <<<

I have the brains to know I'm talking to one great-big CT-Kook right
now--i.e., Gilberto Jesus.

REPRISE:

>>> "Don't you have the brains to ever feel humiliated?" <<<

This is a howl, coming as it does from a retard who believes in all
kinds of crazy shit that never happened on Nov. 22nd -- like "JFK Was
Coughing Up A Bullet", among other lovely little theories that he
couldn't prove if his life were on the line.

You're funny, Gil. And you don't seem to know why....which makes it
all the more humorous.

BTW, that YouTube message you received was probably not referring to
me. I don't recall talking about "9/11" with any CTer recently (or
semi-recently). Now, yes, I could be wrong; maybe I did mention 9/11
in a message I sent someone recently. I can't recall every mail and
forum message by heart. But I sure don't remember talking about 9/11
with anyone at YouTube. Perhaps you can provide more information on
that conversation you had with that YouTuber.

>>> "Doesn't ever bother you that the whole world is learning what an a**hole you are?" <<<

Since you shared a CTer's message with me today, I'll share one that I
received with you, Mr. Kook. I'll probably be accused by CTers of
writing this message myself, knowing the CT-Kook mindset; but I can't
control their fantasies:

"Regarding your BlogSpot Web page re the JFK assassination ...
Several adjectives come to mind: "Amazing, comprehensive,
overwhelming, thorough, extensive, high-quality," and how about just
"Wow!" No, I guess you won't let me liken your Web page to the Warren
Commission Report, but your efforts are beyond my comprehension,
David. Let me just say that this apparently represents a life-long
devotion to thoroughly documenting a tremendous wealth of information
pertaining to the events of that terrible day.

"It's much more than a mere collection of photos, newspaper
clippings, and media broadcasts. While my review of your BlogSpot
page hasn't even begun to scratch the surface, I will dare to say that
short of the Warren Commission's library of assassination-related
evidence, your BlogSpot page has GOT TO BE the most comprehensive
collection of assassination-related material available on the Web." --
E-Mail received by DVP on September 4th, 2008

aeffects

Nov 19, 2008, 12:14:09 PM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 8:43 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

>       "It's much more than a mere collection of photos, newspaper
> clippings, and media broadcasts.  While my review of your BlogSpot
> page hasn't even begun to scratch the surface, I will dare to say that
> short of the Warren Commission's library of assassination-related
> evidence, your BlogSpot page has GOT TO BE the most comprehensive
> collection of assassination-related material available on the Web." --
> E-Mail received by DVP on September 4th, 2008

there he goes, AGAIN... this DVP-DR guy continuously quotes himself
passing himself off as "EXPERT"... LMFAO! (you were much better when
you faked selling baseball memoribilia and oldtime TV program CD's/
DVD's... Carry on troop!

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2008, 12:18:31 PM11/19/08

>>> "there he goes, AGAIN... this DVP-DR guy continuously quotes himself... <excising rest of tripe> ..." <<<

What did I tell ya, folks? Right on cue, a moron appears. And it only
took 31 minutes for my prediction to come true. Nice job, Healy:

"I'll probably be accused by CTers of writing this message
myself, knowing the CT-Kook mindset; but I can't control their

fantasies." -- DVP

aeffects

Nov 19, 2008, 12:28:54 PM11/19/08

right on cue, hon.... you're perched right here smelling every byte
down the tube..... you're addicted to this place. Couple that with
your crackpipe AND the illusion you're gonna tap the daBugliosi/Hanks/
HBO bandwagon well, the only thing I can tell ya is: both hands on the
keyboard, troll -- BOTH.

BlackOP Radio really got yo ya, eh? ROTFLMFAO -- you're a legend in
your own mind son, we call that 'meglomania'