Posner hires Mark Lane

mfulton

May 13, 2010, 6:14:44 PM5/13/10
Gerald Posner has hired Mark Lane to represent him:

Posner says, "Although I'm convinced Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated
President Kennedy, I've always believed that had Mark Lane
represented
Oswald, he would have won an acquittal. That's why Mark Lane was the
obvious choice as my own attorney."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/odd_couple_2IXZJ5c4rEw684baDqmFMJ#ixz...

David Von Pein

May 13, 2010, 6:51:30 PM5/13/10

Dale Myers' comment is interesting:

"Oh, the irony. Posner says he retained Lane because he would
have gotten the guilty Oswald off the hook had he represented him. Is
that an admission? What’s next? David Lifton retaining Roger Feinman?
Wake me when we return to sanity." -- Dale K. Myers; May 13, 2010

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2010/05/author-gerald-posner-retains-mark-lane.html

mucher1

May 13, 2010, 7:37:23 PM5/13/10
> http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2010/05/author-gerald-posner-retains-mar...

Unfortunately, Posner's first choice, Johnnie Cochran, was unavailable.

lazu...@webtv.net

May 13, 2010, 7:50:41 PM5/13/10
Things keep getting stranger and stranger...it looks to me like Posner
doesn't have much of a case because the author that Posner lifted from,
for Posner's Miami Babylon book posted paragraphs that were virtually
identical...Laz

Gil Jesus

May 13, 2010, 8:09:01 PM5/13/10

ROFLMAO......It's funny how when the LNers get their asses in trouble,
they always look to the "kooks" to bail them out.

mfulton

May 13, 2010, 9:32:27 PM5/13/10
> http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2010/05/author-gerald-posner-retains-mar...

Sounds like 'CASE OPEN' to me! ROTFLMAO!

mucher1

May 14, 2010, 5:31:07 AM5/14/10

Not sure the "kook" label fits Lane. What's kind of kooky, however, is
deluding yourself into believing that he's an honest truth-seeker, but
I guess some of you guys drank the Kool-Aid.

mfulton

May 14, 2010, 10:48:54 AM5/14/10

And Posner (the plagarist) is the truth-seeker? ROTFLMAO

jfk297x

May 14, 2010, 12:35:55 PM5/14/10

I wonder if Reitzes and McAdams are going to end up hiring Lane if
Judyth takes them to court for the libel at their websites.

aeffects

May 14, 2010, 2:26:07 PM5/14/10

now THAT would make a **circus**....

William Yates

May 14, 2010, 4:07:10 PM5/14/10

Did you send Judyth enough money to hire a lawyer?

lazu...@webtv.net

May 17, 2010, 4:17:44 PM5/17/10
Think about this Posner is a smart guy with all kinds of high level
connections, and the one man he chooses is Mark Lane. He must think Lane
is the best Atty. in the country.